- Text Size +

As you walk in to your step-dad's house,your greeted by the usual yelling and crying that goes on between your step-sister's Kelsey and Kylie.Since their dad and your mom are on vacation for the week you have to watch the house to make sure Kylie and Kelsey don't wreck it.You're 17 and about 6'0",Kelsey's 16, and Kylie's 15.

"Get off me!I just want my cd player!!" You hear Kylie yell from upstairs followed by a series of loud bumps.You walk up stairs and into Kelsey's room to find Kylie on the ground with Kelsey's foot planted on her head holding it down.

"Your gonna have to ask nicely." Kelsey says in a taunting voice holding the cd player above Kylie's head.Kylie is 5'7",very tan and has a thin body and face with light brown hair and very defined facial features.But she's no match for Kelsey who is about 6'2", has a very athletic,almost muscular body,and a roundish face with blonde hair.

"Kelsey, let her up." you say in a comanding voice.

She obeys with a smirk and lifts her foot off Kylie,Kylie gets up quickly and grabs her cd player from Kelsey.

"Whats going on now?" you ask.

"She stole my cd player!" Kylie shouts at you,she then starts slapping Kelsey in the arm.You get inbetween them just as Kelsey starts to go after Kylie,you have some trouble holding her back,she's pretty built for a girl but you figure soccer,vollyball, and every other sport she plays aren't gonna do anything else to her.

"Come on Kelsey,chill." you say to her,but it's like trying to stop a bull,and before you know it Kylie is trying to slap her over your shoulder.

"O.K. thats enough!!'' you shout,you give up on stopping Kelsey and turn to Kylie and start to push her out of the room. "Kelsey,you wait here." you shout as you lead Kylie to her room.

You walk her into her room and sit her down on her bed,she starts to tear up.

"Can't you do anything about this!" she shouts and starts sobbing.

"Listen,Kylie i'm sorry but I can't control your sister." you say trying to comfort her.

"I know,but couldn't you make something that could even the odds a little bit?" her crying lets up.

"What do you mean?"

"Well,your smart,can't you invent something that will even out the size difference in me and Kelsey so she'll stop bullying me"?

You sigh,"I don't think so." You leave her room and go to Kelsey's room,she's still standing were you left her.

"So,the brat wants to be bigger huh?" she says to you with a smirk.

"Kelsey you really have to stop being so mean to her." you say.

"Well, what are you gonna do about it,i'm bigger than both of you,"she pushes you and you fall onto your back in the hallway,she sits on your chest and spreads her legs so that her cunt is near your face,you can smell it through the soccer shorts she has on, "and unless you make some magic growth ray thats not gonna change." She says with a laugh. She gets up and walks into her room. "Good luck." she says with a laugh and slams the bedroom door.

"Guess I better get to work then." you say under your breath.