- Text Size +
Story Notes:

first time story writer let me know what you think.

The Birthday Weekend




Well this weekend was the big weekend for me,  I turn 30 years old. I was looking forward to it,  not turning 30 years old, but rather spending it with my lovely girlfriend  Heather. We had been seeing each other for the past 4 years and soon i was hoping to pop the question to her soon. We met online a few years back. After all the crazy girls i finally met someone that actually cared about me and just about herself.  We are lived in a nice house that a purchased. One single story house with 10ft ceilings. It seems kinda weird to have such high ceilings but it was a price and place i couldn't pass up on.    

Heather had been  so excited for this weekend because it was just going to be the two of us.   Heck, i couldn't be any happier about that. Let me tell you about her, she is 5ft 1inches, redhead, slim  face killer smile, small breast size and a killer ass that i can’t get enough of. For me i am about 5ft 6inches  brown hair, nice face, and a nice average body type. Oh i well say that i am a nice well endowed individual. No matter how hard Heather tired so could never fit me entirely inside herself. I always chuckled about that.   I know that i found the perfect girlfriend but secretly i wish for something more. I wanted to a women to tower over me, i wanted someone to have HUGE breasts , Yes, Heather does have a nice ass and enjoy the view of it but sometimes i wish i had a taller  bigger breasts Heather. It would be my dream. I still am very active on the giantess forum looking at the stories that everyone else post. It gets my turned on so much but it is my secret that i couldn’t let Heather know about. Last weekend I swear that she caught me looking at the giantess forum  but i merely switched it to another site. She didn’t say anything or mention anything since that time.

After a long day of working at the house i pulled in behind my girlfriend’s car and i opened up the door to see a huge banner across the wall.    HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICK it read. I was smiling looking at it that i didn’t my girlfriend coming from the kitchen “ Happy Birthday babe!” she yelled out to me and kissed me on the lips.   “ Dinner is almost ready.” she went back to the kitchen and i was following her. . she was dressed in a nice shirt that hugged her body so well and she was wearing yoga pants OH GOD! Her ass looked so good in those pants,  hopefully tonight i could really see them up close. I could smell what was coming from the kitchen and she was making my favorite pot roast with potatoes., she was one heck of a cook. She told me to set down in the living room and she would be right there.   I got a beer out of the fridge and headed to the living room and waited for her.

She came out of the kitchen with glass of wine and sat down next to me.   She leaned in closer to me and gave me a long kiss, she looked at me in the eye and said  “ Babe, we need to talk.” I looked a little puzzled , “ okay what do we need to talk about.”     

“Well...you see remember that time you switched over, to a webpage and you thought i didn’t know what you were looking at?”  she said

“ Yeah?”  I said

“  Well i know what you were looking at babe.”she said

“ yeah?”  he said

“ I must say i am a little disappointed in you not telling me,  I mean we have been together for four year and you can’t me that you have a giantess fetish?”  she said

“ But Heather….I….I…”

“ You should have told me either Nick,   cause for the longest time, I have had one time.” she said

    “ WHAT?!”  I said

“  Oh come on Nick,  I am 5ft 1in, I get picked on all the time by some of my friends,  don’t you think that I want to be bigger?” she said. “ I have always dreamed being bigger than my friends.”

 

Wow i was shocked to hear that my girlfriend has the same fetish as I do   “ Well I am sorry for not telling you but some people get the wrong idea or get crazy on me after I tell them.”  

 

“ Its okay babe,  I still love you.”  she said

 

“ I love you too.”  I said

 

“  Well i hope that you are ready for you birthday weekend, because it going to be a BIG one.”  she said laughing



    I has no idea what Heather by that last comment but i was eager to find out.   We ate dinner chatting about this new fetish we had in common. She asked when I found out  that I had a giantess fetish. I told that her the first time that i knew when I was watching Giganta vs Apache Chef fighting and past girlfriends who were taller than me.   Heather was listening to everyone word that I was saying. She was enjoying this conversation and I was enjoying it too. Normally in the past when i told past girlfriends they would freak on me and then storm out and telling me that they never wanted to see me because my fetish was abnormal or weird.   Heather was different.

    Heather explained to me that she knew she had this fetish is when people would pick on her calling her short stuff,  or little girl. She remembered one year that she wanted to go out with a guy that she was really attracted to but the guy told her she had to this tall to date him.   When heather saw the line it was way above her head and she cried that night. She felt that she lives in a world of giants and one day she would be a giantess. She wanted to be bigger than most people,  she wanted to tower over them like they had towered over her. I think that conversation alone i knew she was the right one for me. We cleaned up the pots and pans from dinner and we placed the leftovers in the fridge.  As soon as I put in the last container of pot roast in the fridge, she was embraced me with a hug and we stood there together. I could smell her, she had a strawberry flavor on her, it must had been her shampoo. We kept  staring at each other and smiling. “Sweetie, tell me something, would you like me if i was bigger?” Heather asked me. “ Of course i would.” I said. She smiled at me even more. “ Good because this weekend will full of big surprises.”   She guided to the bedroom and she told me to get ready for a wild night. She left me to wonder what she meant by big surprises as she close the door to the bathroom.. As I lay patiently for Heather to come back from the bathroom, i was undress except for my underwear.  I laid under the covers on our king size mattress.

Heather was in the bathroom getting ready to cast a spell on herself that would make both of our dreams comes down,  she found a book online that told of a growth spell that increase her height to make her dreams come true. When she found out that Nick had the same fetish  she was excited and couldn’t wait to try it out. She got undress until she was in a matching bra and panties set. She placed the book at the counter and look at the spell   but when she was ready it further she saw one for breast expansion too. She remembered that one day when looking on Nick’s computer a picture of a massive giantess with huge breast bookmarked on his home page.   Nick needed to be a little more clever with renaming stuff. She figured it was his birthday why give him both surprises at once. She turned on the fan to make sure that Nick didn’t hear what was going on and the shower too.  She looked into the mirror and smiled. No more miss petite lady anymore she thought to herself.    

She chanted the word aloud “ Give me what I want,  Give me what I want, Give me big breasts Give me big breasts.”    As soon as the word were spoken, Heather could feel tingling in her chest and she look in the mirror and she could see her breast growing.  “ Yes!” she said no more being a flat chested girl. They kept getting bigger and bigger till they reach a C Cup. Heather was excited to feel her new boobs.  God they were so much bigger than what she had before. Heck anything was bigger than what she had. Heather was pleased with the spell that she said it aloud one more time  “ Give me what I want, Give me what I want, Give me big breasts Give me big breasts” Heather could see her breasts becoming more and more fuller and rounder in the mirror,  her breasts had shredded her nice bra to piece because of how big they were. “ oops bye bye little bra, I need a bigger one for these big boobs.” The growth finally stopped when they were around an E cup.  Heather could not wait to show her new boobs to Nick. she rubbed her new sensitive boobs all over and couldn’t believe how much bigger they were. Nick will certainly love each my newly grown boobs Heather thought.    But then she realized that this boobs looked out of place on this petite women. Heather had to lift the book from the counter. She couldn’t see the book because of her new boob size. She found the spell to increase her height.    She placed the book down and stood away from the counter. Heather spoke the words, “ Give me what I want Give me what I want, make me taller, make me taller” As she said the last word, she could see herself getting taller, “OMG” she thought  “this is really happening!!!” She could see herself reaching above the medicine cabinet, she could feel her leg stretching, her butt getting bigger and firm, her thighs growing too. Finally her growth stopped and she felt awesome, powerful, taller and BIGGER.   She could see in the mirror, although looking down a bit, she had to be near 7ft tall now. She couldn’t believe that a simple spell could bring out so much joy to her. She was actually living out her dream. She ran her fingers over her monster tits now. God they were big even for her hands. The bathroom looked so much different now  She was big now and she loved it She was taller than all of her friends now and taller than her boyfriend now. She was getting horny from all of this. All Heather wanted now was that monster of cock inside her. She walked over to shower and shut off the water and she shut off the fan. “ OH Nick, I hope you are still awake for little old me.”  she shouted.

“ NICK!”  she yelled out    I awake from dozing off a bit,  “ Yeah babe i’m still up!” I answered.    “ I want you to get out of bed and stand right next to the bathroom door, I have a surprise for you!”  Heather yelled out. I did what she said and i was waiting for her to come out of the bathroom. “ close your eye dear and no peeking.”    she said. I did as she commanded, “boy she sounds kinda bossy now this must be a really good surprise,”. I thought. Out of the bathroom Heather comes out  and there is her lover waiting for her. She was shocked to see how much smaller Nick was now. This turned her on even more, She was in front him now, Her big breasts were face to face with him, and she was ready for  him. “ Okay you can open your eyes my love.” she said. Nick opened his eyes and all he saw was a pair of the most wonderful looking tits ever. They were big, round and right in front of him. He looked up and saw his now amazon girlfriend staring down at him. “  How is the weather down their short stuff? “ Heather said Nick was dumbfounded and couldn’t say much. “ This is your birthday surprise sweetie, I decided to become your very own giantess. Don’t you love it?” She said All Nick could do is nod his head up and down.    

Heather guided his  hand over to her breasts and she let him grabbed them firmly,  “ God they are so sensitive now, I need someone to help me with that and maybe i could help you out too”  she said Looking down at his underwear, Heather saw a bulge in his underwear. She guided him to bed to lay him down.     Her pussy was wet already and ready to for his huge penis. She lay on top of him and guided his penis to her pussy. His member slowly  made its way into her now bigger pussy and she moaned in the pleasure that she was receiving. Even with a bigger body Nick’s penis was able to satisfy her.   She kept riding him and all Nick could do was stare at her boobs going up and down. This was the best birthday gift he could have ever gotten him. Both of them came together and she laid down next to him.   They both looked at each other and smiled. They cuddled for the evening and drifted to sleep together.

 

Nick woke up to a wonderful feeling,  he opened his eyes and could see someone was giving him a nice blowjob.    He kept hearing this sweet voice of his girlfriend sucking on his penis. “mmmmm….Heather i love it when you suck my dick.”   He closed his eyes and secretly he wished last night wasn’t a dream but his girlfriend was still a great big amazon. He opened to see a pair of giants tits staring back at him.  “Yes!” he thought, last night wasn’t a dream but Heather was still this amazon and he loved it. He looked up further and their was his girlfriend smiling down at him. “ Oh sweetie,  I wanted to woke up a proper way.” she said “ I may be bigger but you still have a big cock for me to play with, I still can’t take you all in yet.” He laughed at her. “ Yeah it is pretty big.”  He said All of a sudden Nick was smothered by Heather’s big breasts, He kissed them, sucked on her nipples. “ Oh….yes Nick suck on my nipples! They need attention so much!” she was enjoying  dominating Nick now she felt empowered, strong and loved every moment of it. Nick kept playing with Heather’s big breast , God their was so much tit flesh that he was in heaven, Heather was still stroking his cock with one hand,  moving faster and faster with her. Soon Nick came and shot his load off and Heather let him breathe again after being smothered by her tits. Both of them loved it. Heather loved it too but deep down she knew that this was just the beginning, soon she would bigger.  A few minutes later, after the tit play, Heather suggested to Nick that he makes her some breakfasts. Nick was delighted with this idea and he got out of bed, put on a new pair of underwear and went into the kitchen. Nick was going to make eggs and bacon for both of them.    “ How many eggs do you want Heather?” He said “ Five please, i’m a big girl now.” she said Five! My goodness she must be a really hungry he thought but of course she had grown to amazon size so has her appetite. Nick put his headphone into his ears and listen to music while cooking for both of them.   He enjoyed the music and cooking at the same time. It relaxed him and Heather was counting on it.

Heather went to the bathroom and placed the spellbook again on the counter.  She wanted to surprise Nick again with an even bigger Heather. “ Ooo,,,he is gonna love this surprise!”  she thought. She said the spell again aloud one more time “ Give me what I want Give me what I want, make me taller,  make me taller” As soon as the words were said the familiar feeling happened again to Heather. She was getting taller, her breasts were getting bigger.   Her leg stretching out, and her butt was getting massive now. Finally her panties reached their limit and snapped right off her body. Heather loved everyone moment of it.  “ Yes! Yes! Bigger!” she kept rubbing her hands all over her new improved body. Finally she stopped just as she reached the ceiling. She looked down but all she could see was her breasts.  God she was massive now. Everything looked tiny to her, It hard to believe she was 5ft less than 24 hours before and now she was this massive, 10ft giantess. She couldn’t wait to surprise Nick with this.    She took her firsts steps out of the bathroom and she could hear a slight boom with every step that she took, the pictures on her dresser moved a little bit and she loved it. She was heading to the kitchen to surprise her lover.

Nick didn’t know what happened to Heather in the bathroom, he keep cooking breakfast for him and Heather.  Heather was excited that to see her now half sized boyfriend just cooking away like nothing happened. Heather kept moving closer and closer to him  Perfect she thought, Nick has no idea that she had grown again what was going to happen. She needed to be satisfy first. Her pussy acked for him.  She wanted him to service her like she did. She placed her hands on her massive hips now and taped him on the shoulder Nick took one earbud out of his ear.  “ Honey, breakfast is almost done i just need to dish out your eggs to make sure you have a satisfying meal.” he said. “ Oh Honey, i think you need to satisfy me in another way.”  she said. “ what do you mean hea….” he turned around and he greet by a warm welcoming big pussy in front of him. He looked up to see a giant pair of tits above him and he shocked to see that Heather grew again.    Suddenly he was pushed into her pussy by her Heather. “ Hmmm…...i need this to be satisfied.” she said