- Text Size +

Sarasaland, two days later

In the courtyard of the Imperial palace of the Sarasaland Empire, the blonde sovereign of the Mushroom Kingdom laid in a pink one-piece bathing suit, basked in the plentiful sunlight that the country was known for.  In contrast to the mostly temperate climate of her kingdom, the constant beating sun was perfect for working on a tan and relaxing.

"Don't you think it's about time to head back to the Mushroom Kingdom Peach?"  The woman with chestnut brown hair asked, approaching the sun bathing princess in a yellow, floral pattern two-piece shorts bikini.  "I finished my inspection a week ago."

"Why rush Daisy?  The Toads are perfectly able to oversee any domestic problems that might arise."  Peach replied, looking over to her fellow princess as she laid down next to her.  "And I left explicit instructions to contact Mario should Bowser try anything."  She replied, offhandedly dismissing what should be her royal duties.  "Another week or so wouldn't hurt anything."

Frowning a bit at her friend, Daisy knew that Peach wasn't wrong,she just wanted her to take her royal duties a bit more seriously.  "You shouldn't push so much on the Toads, you're the Princess after all."  The tomboyish princess decided on saying, not wanting to lecture her too much.  Despite everything else, Peach was still a fair and just ruler and her subjects adored her, so there was little someone could say that carried any real weight.

"Hmm?  Not going to tell me to not overwork Mario too?"  The blonde princess teased, leaning over and lightly elbowing her fellow royal.

"Wh-what do you mean?"  Daisy stuttered in denial, her cheeks flushing with embarrassment.  "Though I suppose you should keep an eye on his health, constantly fighting Bowser must be hard on him."  She added, looking away and pouting a bit.

"I know, and I am forever in his debt for all he's done for me, my subjects and my kingdom.  Few others can claim to be able to perform even half the deeds he's accomplished."  Peach acknowledged, thinking back over all the years since Mario first rescued her.  "He's a good man, far better than most."

"Oh?  So those baby blues of yours are more than just decoration."  A loud, feminine voice mocked, echoing through the open space.

"Who's there?!  I was not informed of a visitor today, show and identify yourself!"  Daisy said, both her and Peach standing quickly as she motioned for the guards that should be keeping watch.

"Don't bother, 'Your Highness', your guards are currently indisposed."  The intruded jeered from high up on the surround wall.  Jumping down, with a large sack filled to the brim with something hung over her shoulders, landed an individual neither of the royals could have ever expected.

Even at the distance between them, the tanned skinned woman utterly dwarfed the princesses, and that wasn't even factoring in the horns growing out of her head.  But what truly took them both by surprise was how strikingly similar her face looked to Peach's, even if her fiery red hair, long tail and spiked shell made her easy to distinguish from the Mushroom Kingdom's sovereign.  Her voluptuous body was clad in a black outfit reminiscent of a strapless, high cut one-piece swimsuit with deep, pronounced cups supporting her large breasts and a jeweled brooch set in the center of the chest.  What little of her thighs that extended out of her thigh-high black leather boots was wrapped tightly in dark pantyhose that looked about ready to burst just try to contain her juicy legs, with a split wrap that hung off her wide hips.  She looked as beautiful as she looked intimidating, especially with the  spiked leather wristbands, armbands and choker adding an and air of menace to her visage.

"Peach, did you see that!?"  Daisy whispered back to her friend, making sure to stand between her and their uninvited guest.  "When she landed?"

"Yes, I did..."  Peach replied nervously.  Most often, a person jumping down from such a height would land harshly with a land thud but this woman, despite her towering body, landed without a sound.  "That was definitely my royal bloodline magic, Float, that she used."

Setting down the large sack, the Amazon-like copy of Peach casually approached the defenseless princesses, tossing Daisy a tennis ball sized object.

Reflexively, the athletic royal caught the object with ease.  "And what is thi-!?"  She began to ask, grabbing Peach's arm and slowly backing away from the intruder before looking at what she had been given, a cage filled with the shrunken forms of all the guards that should have been in the palace!  "Wh-Who are you?"

"My, how rude of me."  The tanned beauty said with a fangy smile, closing the distance between her and the two princesses.  At this range, both Peach and Daisy truly registered just how much taller this mystery woman was than both of them, as they craned her neck back to look up from her stomach to her face obscured slightly be her impressive bosom.  Puffing out her chest and looking down at the visibly shaken women, the woman threw her arms out and slapped her tail on the ground.  "I am Princess Koopa, Bowsette!  The one true ruler of all the lands and I have come to dethrone you usurpers and unify our planet."  She announced in a very grandiose fashion.  "Bow now and submit to my rightful rule and I'll consider leniency for your crimes."

Of the two royals, Peach was the first to find her nerve and confront this 'Bowsette'.  "True ruler of the planet?  You're nothing more than a tyrant seeking to conquer our peaceful lands.  Is this another of Bowser's plans, or are you claiming you'll take his crown as well?"  She asked defiantly.

"Gahahahaa!  Close, Usurper Peach, but not quite."  Bowsette laughed, easily reaching past Daisy and lifting the blonde princess off the ground.  "I AM Bowser transformed!  Now I believe I told you to bow!"  She roared, terrifying all the fight out of the frail monarch.

"Peach!  Let go of her!"  Daisy cried frantically, wrapping her arms around her friend's waist and trying to pull her free.  Instead, Bowsette easily lifted both women off the ground.

"Surely you realize resistance is futile."  Bowsette stated, grabbing Daisy with her free hand and ripping her off Peach.  Holding both princesses aloft, the royal Koopa laughed as Daisy tried to free herself.  "Your only option left is surrender, and hope I am merciful in with my punishment."

"Ha!  Even if we can't beat you, Mario will!"  Daisy said defiantly, fixing her hair once she realized her own strength was lacking.

Hearing the name of the hero who bested Bowser so many times seemed to relight the fight in Peach.  "That's right!  He'll stop you like he always does!  Just you wait, as long as there is hope we'll never give you our kingdoms!"

"Oh, is that a fact?"  Bowsette asked, unafraid of the princess' claim which only served to shake the helpless girls' confidence.  Unceremoniously, the tanned beauty released Peach and Daisy, who quickly put some distance between them and her, as she reached into one of the cups supporting her breasts and pulled out a tiny figure.  "You mean this Mario?"  She asked, laughing maniacally and tossing the shrunken hero to Peach to prove her point.

"M-Mario!?"  Both Peach and Daisy asked in shock, seeing the exhausted plumber lay in Peach's palm.

"What did you do to him?"  Peach demanded, cradling the defeated hero as she glared at Bowsette.

"Nothing he didn't have coming to him."  She replied, walking back to the sack she brought with her and picking it up.  "Now, I believe you no longer have any reason to resist my rule, so to celebrate I've taken the liberty of procuring some delicacies from the Muda Kingdom on my way here for a feast."  Opening the bag, Bowsette revealed it was packed with Torions and Gunions.  "I'll even cook!"  She added, touching her brooch as she began to grow to ridiculous proportions!

This wasn't the first time Peach had seen size altering magic used on Bowser, it was usually one of his main backup plans should it look like he was losing a fight, but for Daisy this was something she only heard about if stories!  As Bowsette grew, however, so too did Mario and when the heroic plumber regained his former height, Bowsette utterly eclipsed the entire palace.  Without a thought of concern, the giantess lowered her round rump right on the Imperial palace, flattening it with ease.

"My palace!"  Daisy cried out as the oversized rear that crushed the historic structure, the symbol of her royal heritage, ground what little was left of the ruins into the ground.

"Oops, sorry about that, I really thought it could hold me."  Bowsette mocked, picking up the bag of seafood.  "But it's not like you need it anymore, so let's eat before we discuss your unconditional surrender."  She added, dumping the contents of the sack on her tongue and clenching her teeth.  With a slight inhale, the gigantic Koopa breathed her signature fiery breath, flames erupting out between the cracks of her sharp teeth before subsiding.  Bringing her head down next to Peach, Daisy and the unconscious Mario, Bowsette opened her mouth and dropped the charred remains of what was supposed to be a 'feast' at their feet.  "Oh, clumsy me, guess even my weakest flames will reduce anything to ash."  She giggled, carefully picking up Peach before sitting back up.

"Peach!"  Daisy cried out, unable to grab hold of her before she was lifted far and away from the ground by Bowsette.

"Daisy!  Don't worry about me!"  The Mushroom Kingdom's monarch said as she was carried higher and higher.  "Just take Mario and flee!  I know he'll come and defeat Bowser!"

"Oh really?  And what makes you think my Mario would ever try to oppose me?"  Bowsette asked, holding Peach in front of her face.

"Your Mario?  Don't flatter yourself Bowser, even if your wrapped in a beautiful new body, you're still the same, wicked monster you always have been!"  Peach retorted defiantly.  "With a soul as black and twisted as yours, Mario could never love you!"

"If that's what you choose to believe, who am I to tell you otherwise?"  The giantess shrugged, unfazed by the provocation to normally would have sent her into a blind rage.  "But right now, we have you passing your Royal Authority to me to discuss."

"Sorry to tell you this, Bowser, but you'll never rule the Mushroom Kingdom.  As it was passed to me by my parents, so too can my authority as sovereign only be passed to my child."  Peach explained confidently, having already told the overgrown lizard this multiple times before whenever she'd get kidnapped.

"So you say, and you would be right, had I been my old, more ignorant self."  Bowsette agreed, nodding solemnly.  "However, all your Royal Authority is is a constant magical enchantment passed from one generation to the next, slowly transferring from parent to child as the child matures.  And in this form, I can truly claim the title of Great Sorceress thanks to the control and manipulation of magical energies it affords me.  Offer to me your Royal Authority and I shall strip it away, do that and I'll regard it as an act of apology for ruling my lands without my permission and lessen your punishment."

"Never!"  Peach refusal came quick and definitive.  "Even if what you say is true, I could never subject my people to your tyranny!"

Bowsette regarded Peach for a moment, seeing the resolve of a ruler willing to risk everything to protect her people.  "Yeah, I didn't think it would be that easy..."  She thought, letting out a tired sigh.  "Very well, in honor of our history together I didn't want to do this but if you're going to refuse so adamantly..."  Lifting up her tail, Bowsette brought a captive Daisy into view struggling against her restraint.  "I think Daisy and I will make better progress if I add some roasted peaches to my cooking."  Without pause, she tossed Princess Peach into her mouth and clamped her teeth shut.

"B-Bowsette!  Don't do it, please!"  Daisy begged instantly, seeing a gleeful smile on the giant Koopa's face.  "You're just joking, right?  You wouldn't actually..."

Cutting her off, Bowsette released a heated huff of air from her nostrils directly at the desert princess, instantly causing her to break out in a sweat.  Wordlessly she began to swish her tongue around obviously playing with what she tossed in there, namely Peach, while making low growlings deep in her throat to stoke her fire.  This continued on for a few minutes with her gradually and consistently increasing the heat, however Daisy noticed an increasing frustration showing on Bowsette's face.  This frustration came to a head with her final, loudest growl but in the wake of the ensuing silence, a shocked expression came across her face followed by a gut-wrenching sound.

*GULP!*



In Bowsette's mouth

"This... this can't be happening... can it?"  Peach asked herself as she watched the pearly white, pointed fang-like teeth shut behind her helplessly, cutting her off from the outside world.  "Bowser would never hurt me... in his own twisted way, he does love me."  She assured herself, despite the rising heat in the enclosed space spiking when she felt the giantess exhale sharply.  "So what's his plan here? Intimidate me into submission?  Lower my resolve in the extreme heat?  Those won't be enough to cra-!"  Trying to carefully analyze the situation, Peach's thoughts were interrupted when the slimy tongue under her animated to life and began to toss her about the hot and humid cavern.  Sweltering drafts of air wafted up for the growling fire below, turning the salivating maw into a veritable oven, threatening to cook her alive!  The surprisingly dexterous muscular organ molested her in all her most sensitive places, which surprised the maiden royal how skilled her assailant was and that fact that she would be so bold!

"The Bowser I know would never-!  Wait... By the Great Power Star, she isn't Bowser anymore!  Whatever changed Bowser altered his mind slightly."  She realized as her captor raised the heat well into the range of causing permanent damage, possibly even death, within a couple minutes.  "That would also mean that Bowser... no, Bowsette is serious about winning Mario's heart... which make me her only romantic rival!"  With this new view point, Peach's certainty in her own safety began to waver, since people in love can very often make rash decisions, and it seemed like the King Koopa's ruthlessness was inherited by this new Princess Koopa.  "If... if she does... I can't survive if she fills her mouth with flames like she demonstrated earlier, and there is no way I could pry her jaws open even before she grew."  She thought, looking around the gigantic mouth trying to figure out how to escape.

In the heavily humid, almost pitch dark cavity, the only source of illumination came through the minuscule spaces between the sharp fangs closing the princess in.  Periodically when Peach would get tossed a bit further back, she'd lose the light to see where she was, but as she was about to consider herself bereft of options, a tiny lick of flame slithered up from Bowsette's throat, lighting up the back of her mouth and revealing the pulsating gullet leading deeper into the giantess.

"No.  No, no, no... that's not a plan."  Peach thought as a radical idea popped into head head.  "Sure, if I get deep enough I'll avoid her flame bladder or whatever she uses to breathe fire but if I slip, or even am just unable to stop myself... there's no coming back."  She shuddered that the thought, of thinking what would be waiting for her at the bottom of that fleshy tube.  At her wits end, Peach was about to consider negotiating with Bowsette when she felt another growl reverberate from the throat below her and there was something about the sound that caught Peach's attention.  "Is she getting frustrated?  Wait, calm down and think for a moment Peach!  She wants my Royal Authority, and she can't get it from me if I die.  There's still a chance that her performance before was just an intimidation tactic and if she does fill her mouth with fire again she'll leave me scarred but alive, but if I climb down her throat she should cough me back up.  I won't give up my kingdom without a fight!"

Readying herself to put her plan into action, Peach worked with the motion of the massive tongue under her to move to the back of the mouth.  Feeling Bowsette getting ready to stoke more of her flame, Peach took a deep breath. "Okay, now to get out of here."  She thought as she flung herself into the puckering orifice.  The muscular tube sucked her initially up to her waist and Peach felt Bowsette's entire body freeze up.  "Good, now spit me ou-!"  The blonde princess began to think confidently before a powerful suction force pulled her deeper.  "No, Mariooooooooo!"

*GULP!*



Sarasaland, Ruined Imperial Palace

"Uhhhhhhhhhh..."  The giantess Bowsette sat on what was the palace of the royal family of the Sarasaland Empire.  She had been very careful going through the entire building and 'evacuated' all the staff and guards before confronting the two princesses, since she had been planning on destroying it as a show of force from the beginning.  She wanted to show Mario that she could conquer without spilling any blood, so when she tossed Peach into her mouth she never intended to harm her.  It was frustrating that Peach hadn't surrendered to her, but when she was about to spit the resilient princess out, Peach tossed herself down her gullet and on reflex Bowsette swallowed her whole!

Looking to the shocked, horrified expression on Princess Daisy's face, as the audible gulp was impossible to miss, and her eyes were likely following a bulge traveling down her next to denote Peach's position.

The worst part was, as much as Bowsette wanted to regurgitate the, admittedly delicious, swallowed Peach, she couldn't feel the princess fight to halt her descent.  That coupled with the fact that Peach intentionally jumped down her throat, there was only one conclusion to draw.  "Okay...  So psychological warfare is far harder than I thought it would be.  But now what?  I just felt her drop into my... stom... ach?"  As she was considering how to deal with Peach's unpredictable action, Bowsette noticed that it wasn't a physical sensation that told her where Peach was in her body.  Resting a hand over her stomach, Princess Koopa recognized the feeling as her magical energies perception registering the magic of Peach's 'Royal Authority', which wasn't abnormal as she gained the ability to shrink others by consuming a Mini Mushroom and focusing its magic into one of her earrings.  No what was interesting was she was that Peach's Royal Authority was intergrating and fusing with her own authority over Koopas and Goombas.  "Interesting... does getting digested count as 'passing on' your genetics, or is it because we were both sovereigns?"

"Y-You monster!"  Daisy finally cried out, recovering from the shock of seeing her friend and fellow princess get swallowed alive.  "Bring her back up!  You're going to kill her!"

Regarding the girl wrapped up in her tail, Bowsette did her best to suppress any lingering panic in her demeanor.  "Because you didn't see it, I doubt you'll believe me but Peach jumped down my throat herself."  She clarified, attempting to set the record straight.  "And while not what I had in mind, because she made the decision I'm going to honor it."  Added definitively, as if to end the discussion.

"What!?  You expect me to believe that?"  Daisy yelled angrily.

"If I wanted to eat either of you I would have."  Bowsette countered, equally furious that she'd have to defend herself.  "But which would you rather, Usurper Daisy?  For the one who is literally holding your life in her tail to be lying right now or telling the truth?  I didn't want this outcome, but I respect the resolve it took to commit to it."

"Bu-But... but..."  Daisy tried to refute.  After all, this was Peach's life that was at stake.  "But she's going to die..."  She said pitifully and crestfallen.

"She was a ruler with the weight of her people on her shoulders," Princess Koopa reasoned, "and all we can do is trust she believes in her decision, no matter how much we disagree with it."  Waiting a couple seconds for her words to sink in, she let Daisy come to terms with what happened before continuing.  "Besides... it's already too late...."  She added somberly, feeling the last traces of Peach's magic become part of her own.

There was nothing more for Daisy to say or argue, it would do no go at this point.  So instead, Daisy broke down crying, grieving the passing of her close friend.

With a newfound sense of empathy, and in a display of sympathy normally reserved only for Bowser Jr., Bowsette set Daisy on her knee and gave her time to work through their new reality.

Once her emotion calmed and she was able to get her thoughts in order, Daisy looked up to Bowsette.  "I apologize that you had to see me in such a state, Princess Bowsette, and thank you for your concern and sympathies."  She said as formally as she could, bowing politely.

"Don't worry about it.  Things didn't go as I had planned either."  The redheaded Koopa replied, watching as the tomboyish princess tried to climb down off her knee.  She brought her tail up to help her down, and when Daisy was on the ground she got on her hands and knees and bowed until her forehead touched the ground.

"As the sovereign ruler of the Sarasaland Empire, I, Princess Daisy, do formally and unconditionally surrender to you.  Do with me as you will, I only ask that you treat my people with dignity and mercy."  She pleaded, waiting for Bowsette's reply.

While this came to a pleasant surprise to the giantess Koopa, Bowsette didn't question or deny Daisy's surrender.  "So you recognize yourself as a usurper of my lands and understand that you still need to be punished accordingly, correct?"  She asked.

"All I can do I hope and pray you will be merciful with me."  Daisy replied.

"Good, then I informally accept your surrender.  Within a month you will appear for a public ceremony where you will officially surrender both your country and your Royal Authority to me in front of your vassals and subjects, as well as face your punishment."  Bowsette stated, reaching down and gently picking up Mario's still sleeping form, shrinking both herself and the Italian plumber proportionally to each other until she was back to her normal height.  "How is he still asleep?  Sure, last night was... wild to say the least, but I wasn't that rough on him, was I?"  She wondered, tucking the sleeping plumber back in her dress.

"As you wish, Your Highness."  Daisy answered, looking up at the still towering woman standing over her.  "May I ask where I am to assemble all of those who will be attending?"

Picking up the small cage filled with the former Palace guards, Bowsette pulled out a second tiny cage similarly filled with the staff of the Palace and restored both to their proper size.  "I'll inform you within a couple days."  She said, walking away without looking back.  "Damn it all!  How am I supposed to explain this mess to Mario when he wakes up?  If he becomes disgusted with me... no, I can't think like that.  I'm sure he'll understand.  As for the rest of my new subjects, well I should go deliver the news personally."



Three weeks later

There was surprisingly little turmoil in the aftermath of Bowsette's ascension as ruler of the Mushroom Kingdom.  The citizens were resistant at first, not wanting a Koopa to lead their country but it wasn't Bowsette's right to rule them, it was her obligation as inheritor of the Royal Authority.  Some of the Toads, like Toadsworth, remained loyal to the late Princess Peach and where taken into custody as rebels against the crown.  However, other than that and a few new laws to give Bowsette more control over how criminals are processed, she changed almost nothing for the average citizen.

Somehow she was also able to explain to Mario what happened to Peach and while he wasn't happy about the outcome, he did recognize it wasn't what she wanted either.  Other than that, Mario was actually one of Bowsette's most reliable supporters though it was a poorly kept secret that their relationship was more than just professional.

True to her word, Princess Daisy made all the preparations necessary for her country to safely surrender to Princess Bowsette's rule.  The official ceremony was to take place just east of what is now the ruins of the imperial palace on a cliff overlooking a vast desert.  A modest stage was constructed by Koopa contractors with seating to accommodate a fair number facing the cliff.

The actual ceremony was kept short, with Daisy on stage giving a brief speech and Bowsette tower over the event, even though she was sitting at the bottom of the cliff, in her gigantic form.  There was a round of applause when both rulers signed the official document, making Sarasaland now part of the Mushroom Kingdom.

"I would like to thank you all for taking time to come and witness this historic event,"  Bowsette began her closing speech as non-menacingly as she could despite having the sun mostly at her back and quite literally casting her shadow over the audience, "and apologize for leaving you all to be ruled by a usurper for so long.  I promise to lead Sarasaland as I will the rest of my kingdom with a fair, if not a little firm, hand and bring swift justice to those who would threaten the age a peace we now enter."  She said, shifting slightly as she sat and shifting her gaze down on the former princess.  "As such, while I have no problem with the way she oversaw Sarasaland, the fact remains that Daisy here, at the very least, must face some sort of punishment and apologize for her actions."

Nodding her head in agreement, Daisy turned to face her new sovereign and prostrated herself.  "I most humbly apologize for my actions and ignorance, Princess Bowsette, and will accept any punishment you see fit."  However, as she was bowing, Daisy noticed a heavy, musky scent start to fill the air.  "Is... is something down there?"  She wondered, noticing a silhouette moving under the stage from between the planks of wood.

"Gahahaha!  Very well, then your punishment shall be to become my serf for the rest of your life."  Bowsette decreed, reaching down and stripping the princess of her own Royal Authority as she offered it to her new master.  "Or should I say, her serf!"

Because her body was blocked from the chest down by the cliff edge, the fidgeting and maneuvering she did went largely unnoticed, but what she did next was on display for the whole crowd to witness.  Bursting up for under the stage, through a hole that was carefully hidden beneath the structure, erupted Bowsette's monstrously large, intimidatingly erect cock!  Stranded atop the head was a frightened, confused ex-princess holding on for fear of falling off.  The excited phallus radiated heat hotter than the desert sands under a midday sun and a spring of clear liquid was already seeping out of the slit at the apex directly under Daisy.

"Now pledge your allegiance to your new master, Petrina, before all your former subjects.  Swear to dedicate the rest of your life to making her happy, and know that to try and forsake such an oath is to forfeit your life."  The gigantic woman demanded, as she stood up, her hardened dick easily cutting up through the ground and breaking free.  "And seal it with a kiss."

Screaming in terror and tightening her grip as the surface she clung to surged out of the earth and threatened to send her flying, Daisy didn't even have time to considered any alternatives.  "I swear!  I swear on my life to serve Petrina, no, I beg to!  Please allow one as unworthy as I to serve her!"  She said, trying her best to appeal to Bowsette's ego to bring this to a swift conclusion.

"Oh!  I like the sound of that."  The towering Koopa approved gleefully, shaking her hips a bit just to watch Petrina bounce and sway.  "Say it again, I don't think she quite heard you... and don't forget your kisses."

"Please!  I'm begging you, I'll do anything!"  Daisy shrieked, feeling her fingers starting to slip.  She puckered her lips and planted a big kiss on the delicate flesh, getting a mouthful of the liquid leaking out.  "Allow me the honor of serving Petrina!"

From the ground, those who didn't run in fear at the sight of Bowsette's rock hard shaft erupting from the ground with the force of a Big Chain Chomp watched on in utter disgust and disappointment at the display of their former monarch.  Thoughts of rebelling against the titanic Princess Koopa to restore the tomboyish royal were greatly diminished.  The image of the little yellow speck, clinging for dear life onto this new, much more powerful ruler's member begging to serve as its serf would endure for years to come.

"Very well!"  Bowsette declared, her voice echoing for miles as she grabbed her swaying cock and brought the tip up to inspect it.  "Let it henceforth be known that I, Princess Koopa Bowsette, acknowledge and accept the Usurper Daisy's request to serve as a serf for Petrina for the rest of her life!"  With her free hand, she reached up and plucked Daisy from Petrina's head.  However, rather than lower Daisy to the ground or something, Bowsette deftly inserted the girl's legs into the massive member's drooling slit!  "You can start serving your new master immediately!"

"What?!  No, please have merc-!"  Was the last words the crowd hear Princess Daisy cry out before being consumed by the towering phallus.

"Good, now Mario is off the hook pleasing my male parts and can focus on treating me like a woman."  Bowsette thought, feeling Daisy struggle as she slowly slid deeper and deeper into dick.  "Alright everyone, shows over and you can all go home now.  Just remember that you serve under me now and if you try anything funny, well the little usurper could use all the help she can get."  She decreed laughing as she turned and began to walk off.  "Oh!  Almost forgot, all you nobles and political figures will need to attend bi-annual conferences at my castle starting exactly 34 days from today.  Failure to attend or send a representative is not suggested."  She added, sauntering off towards the mountains, her tail wagging happily with every step.



Under the rule of Princess Bowsette, and her consort/champion Mario, the world entered an era of unprecedented peace and prosperity.  While largely due to Bowsette's new intelligence and strict but fair laws, it also helped that the biggest troublemaker of all was no longer starting wars or kidnapping princesses.  In fact, kidnapping a royal was made into a capital offense and immediate sentence to capital punishment dispensed by Princess Koopa herself, usually in the form of digestion or execution under her feet or ass.

To deal with other big time villains and troublemakers, Bowsette used her discretion to determine who would likely benefit best from a Super Crown of their own without threatening her rule and... disposed of the rest.

On the political side of managing her empire, Bowsette's bi-annual conferences became a topic of contention with many of the nobles.  The conferences would run for a week with all the lands trading information and resources, which served to bolster the global economy and national security, but those discussions where usually done by the third day, after which it was all about Bowsette.  Those representing their countries would have to service their monarch's body, cleaning filth from all sorts crevices with their tongues no less, for the four remaining days for no reason other than she told them to.  There were some minor benefits to performing such demeaning tasks, as she granted magical boons to those who showed their loyalty, but what truly made the heads of each nation participate themselves and not send substitutes in their place was that seemingly on her whim Bowsette would strip the current national leader of his title and bestow it on the representative instead!

As for the Great Sorceress herself, Bowsette enjoyed a long and fulfilling life with her husband, Mario.  She spent most of her days gigantified, holding court with her subjects literally at her feet, but rarely abused her power and authority.  Sure, the laws she instated that made whatever she wanted to do to end a life count as capital punishment might have been pushing what she could get away with, but she didn't make it easier for someone to be charged with such a serious crime, minus a few very specific circumstances.  And it wasn't like she was lacking in little toys to play with either as not just Goombas and Koopas, but citizens from all over her empire would approach her and ask, if not beg, for her to eat them, sit on them, step on them, or any other number for requests!  At first she was hesitant, since these were her subjects whom she was suppose to protect and care for, but after talking it over with Mario and him telling her that since it seemed like that was what they wanted she also had a duty to please her subjects when she could, she now relishes her new royal duty.

At night however, she'll return to her normal, but still towering, stature and spent time with her family.  Bower Jr. accepted his Dad's transformation, and while hesitant, has opened up to the idea of having Mario in his family.  Mario himself has no complaints other than boredom some days.  Sure he can do almost any odd job and play any sport, but without adventures anymore he felt like something was missing in his life.  Those thoughts are always forgotten when with his wife, especially in bed, and in comparison to his life before marrying the best princess in the world, his current life on the worst of days was still far more fulfilling the best of days without her.  Still, she must have suspected he was pining for some fun like the old days as recently instead of just gigantifying on any would-be kidnappers and dealing with them then and there, Bowsette has started letting a few every now and then 'succeed' in their little plans (sometimes having to actively help in their bumbling efforts) and deal with them after her heroic husband came rushing to the rescue.



With another day's hard work down a bit earlier than usual, Bowsette reclined in her enormous thone and held up an excited Toad on her finger.

"You're sure about this?  You know I could just swallow you instead, right?  You'll end up in the same place."  She asked to confirm, fulfilling this last request to round out her day.

"Yes, please!  I've been dreaming of this days for so long!"  The Toad in question replied, jumping up and down in excitement.

"Well, it is a first for me, I'll give you that."  She sighed, resigning to her subject's request.  "What was your name again?"

"Oh, you don't need to remember me, your Majesty."  The Toad replied, smiling innocently but breathing heavier and heavier.  "In fact... I think I prefer it if you don't."

"You're a weird little piece of fungus, aren't you?"  Bowsette questioned, raising an eyebrow before shrugging and bringing the Toad up under one of her nostrils.  Plugging the other, she exhaled in anticipation before...

*SNIFF!*

"Wheeeee~!"  Barely audible over the sound of her mighty inhalation, Bowsette sucked the tiny Toad up into her nose and then swallowed.

"Okay, well that was a thing I guess..."  Princess Koopa said, rubbing her stomach but unable to feel her little fungal snack land in it.  "The ideas the minds of the depraved can come up with.  Speaking of the depraved, Daisy!"  She called, shrinking back down to her normal size as the yellow robe servant came to rushing to her side.

"You called, Mistress of my Master?"  Daisy asked, kneeling and looking at the ground.

Sitting back into a smaller throne built into the seat of her larger one, Bowsette simply pulled her dress aside and let her member free.  Several of her early willing victims asked to be shoved down her thick shaft and what was left of them began leaking back out.  "... Well?  Get on with it."  She commanded coldly with a smile on her face.

"As you wish."  Daisy replied, standing and letting her robe fall to the ground revealing her nude body.  Even though Bowsette wasn't using her gigantification magic, 'Petrina' was almost as tall as she was, thicker than her waist and radiated far, far more heat.  Kneeling again after approaching a few more step, Daisy was face to face with Bowsette's dripping female sex and had to crane her head up to look at the bulging phallus.  "Oh, my majestic Master, how your lowly serf has missed you.  With which honor will you allow me to service you?"

Grabbing the base of her cock, Bowsette swung the hardened shaft down on Daisy's form, knocking her flat on her ass.  "Suck her, all the way to the base."  The redheaded Koopa instructed, holding her member in position.

Wordlessly, Daisy picked herself off and brought her face up to the tip of Petrina's head, which itself as as large if not larger than her own!  Normally this would be an impossible task, but Daisy had been cursed by the Great Sorceress with increased elasticity for just such occasions.  Pulling her jaws open as wide as she could, the former princess could slip her lips over the massive cock head, but it was bordering on painful with how far it pushed her.  Her throat and stomach also deformed to accommodate the pulsation dick, but she succeeded in turning herself into a proper cock sleeve as her lips sucked at the base of Bowsette's member.

Not even acknowledging her living sex slave's efforts Bowsette released her dick, which in turn easily lifted Daisy off the ground inverted her to fall down onto the giant thing more and unable to pull herself off.  The Koopa monarch then wrapped a single hand completely around Daisy's waist and started pumping her up and down along the length of her happy penis.  "Hmph, getting a little loose.  Better tighten it up again."  She said aloud, gradually dispelling more of the magic infusing Daisy until she was so tight she could hardly move her.  Muffled cries of pain erupted from the newly tightened toy, but Bowsette paid her no mind and relished the feeling of a tight hole wrapping her cock.

Lazily, she propped her head up with her free hand and stared out the window as the sun set and sighed.  "I don't know why, but I feel so listless when I sit on the throne these days...  If only I could spend all day with Mario and Jr., now that would be perfect."  She mused to herself, shoving a finger in Daisy's asshole and twirling it around.  "But no... I conquered this planet, so I have only myself to blame for there being nothing left... to... con-" she began as the sky shifted from red to black and the stars twinkled into view, "quer!"  Smiling again, Bowsette realized that just because she now sat at the top of her world that she had to stop there.  Blowing a huge load that filled Daisy's entire digestive cavity and flooded out her mouth, nose and asshole, she stood back up and pulled the cum filled toy off her glorious and still rock hard cock.

This wasn't the end.  No, far from it.  There was still a whole galaxy out there, awaiting her rise.

Chapter End Notes:

And the exciting conclusion!  Man that was a fun, but long, story to write!  I hope you all enjoyed it, and many Bowsette's rule last for years to come.