- Text Size +

The air was suffocatingly hot and dry, as expected of a hellish landscape of active volcanoes and lakes of lava.  Perpetual clouds of volcanic ash hung thick and high in the sky, blocking out all natural light leaving only the sinister glow of molten earth to illuminate the broken, jagged rocky stretches of land in a dim, ominous crimson light.  Few dared to brave such a hostile place, and only with the best of reasons to make it worth it, so as the lone stout mustachioed traveler wearing blue overalls and a bright red shirt and hat wiped the sweat dripping from his brow with his gloved hand with only 'suspicion' as his reason his morale was at an all time low.

"Oh, that-a Toad has asked-a me for quite the favor..."  He complained aloud with a thick Italian accent as he climbed a rather steep hill.  "And for-a what?  A cake and congratulations and maybe a kiss-a on da cheek?"  Thinking back on it, he couldn't remember why he agreed to this ridiculous reconnaissance mission...



A few days prior

"Toad, I came-a as fast as I could!  What's the emergency?"  The pudgy man asked, quickly entering a small office cluttered with books, ledgers, papers and contracts.  Sitting behind the desk was a shirt little humanoid with a large, white cap with red polka dots on it.

"Ah, Mario!  Thank you for coming so quickly."  The little man replied, setting down a file he had been reading.

"Is it-a Princess Peach again?  I don't think Bowser has ever waited this long before planning a-something before."  Mario asked, not wanting to waste anytime.

"Well... yes and no."  The Toadstool replied, getting up and coming around his desk.  "The Princess is safe, in fact she has gone with Princess Daisy to Sarasaland, who has some royal duties to attend to.  The truth of the matter is we haven't heard anything from World-8 for months now.  No strange comings or goings, no airships or military formations, nothing.  I did get a report back after you rescued the Princess last time that the damages to Bowser's castle was quite extensive and he was gathering a large amount of resources to repair, but the quantity of materials was multiple times what he would have needed to rebuild from scratch.  I was hoping I could ask you to go check out his castle and see if what he's up to currently."

"So you want-a me to go to Bowser's castle before he a-kidnaps Peach?"  The portly plumber asked, lifting his signature red cap to scratch his head slightly.

"I know it's not how we usually do things, but please?  If Bowser is planning something I'd at least like to give some of the staff around here some time off to prepare for all the overtime I'll have to give them once damages start to occur."  Toad pleaded.  "I mean, we're the ones that run this country anyway, the Princess just had the ability and authority to make whatever chances she wants.  Thankfully she has no interest in politics or the running of the country."

"Hmm... I don't a-know about this.  Without a reason isn't it a-trespassing to sneak into Bowser's land?"  Mario asked, not really wanting to go all the way to World-8 for essentially no reason.

"Please?  If not for the kingdom then do it for the Princess.  I'm sure she'll be thankful for your efforts and will reward you accordingly."  Toad requested.  "You are dating her after all anyway."

"Well, you-a got me there."  He replied with a light-hearted chuckle, fixing his hat to center the 'M' emblazoned on the front.  "I'll-a head out tomorrow."  He added, turning and leaving the office.

"Oh thank you Mario!  And I'm sure the Princess will be thankful too."  Toad exclaimed happily, jumping for joy and clapping his hands as the Mushroom Kingdom's most reliable hero left his office.



Back to the present

"Thankful?  Ha!  Sure it-a  may seem a-like that to the public, but Peach doesn't even-a like me!  She'll-a do her duty to keep up appearances, the only a-reason she told the Kingdom she's dating me is to a-keep other men away.  I-a have a better relationship with-a Bowser, that-a least he treats me like-a an equal!"  Mario thought to himself as he jumped around the rocky terrain.  "Everybody a-knows that if-a she makes an heir to the Mushroom Throne that-a her authority as ruler is passed on with her a-magic!  That's-a the whole reason Bowser keeps a-trying to kidnap and marry her."

The heat was unbearable and the scent of sulfur and smoke made the stout Italian have to choke down what little air he could get.  Still, he couldn't deny the claim that World-8 was suspiciously deserted.  Contrary to common sense, despite how hostile the environment was there were usually Koopa-Troopas stationed all over the scorching terrain to act as lookouts, guards and in the case of one Mario 'Jumpman' Mario, convenient springboards to more easily traverse the landscape.  Yet he had yet to find any and he was just about at Bowser's castle.

"Okay Bowser, let's-a go!"  Mario exclaimed, pooling his strength to leap over the last hill overlooking King Koopa's castle and as the structure came into view he couldn't believe his eyes.  "Wow!  Now that's-a what I call rebuilding..."  He said in astonishment, for it wasn't the design of the castle that amazed him but the scale!  The structure was at roughly a 15:1 scale model of the spiky-shelled Koopa's normal castle if not larger.  "Great... Now I have to find out what he's-a planning in there..."  The heroic plumber sighed, sneaking his way up to the castle.

Usually the challenge of infiltrating Bowser's castle came from the journey getting to it, as the path was usually overflowing with the countless troops of the King Koopa's army, but even this close to the giant lizard's stronghold there wasn't a soul in sight.  Mario still entered from the front, using a more normal sized entrance built next to a gigantic doorway, and yet still there were no guards or hostiles to be found.  Initially sneaking around carefully, Mario began to just walk casually around marveling that the even higher vaulted ceilings and wide, tall hallways connecting to various rooms.

"I've a-gotta admit, whoever designs these castles has-a really outdone himself this-a time."  Mario mused to himself, brazening walking on the rampart near the center of the castle.  "If I had to guess his next plan-a probably involves a-using Kamek's magic long-a term to fight-a me as an even bigger a-lizard."  He theorized, stroking his chin thoughtfully not paying attention to where he was going.  "But that's-a nothing I haven't-a fought befor-Wahhhhhhhhhhhh!"  He cried out as the he absentmindedly walked into a large opening in the rampart and fell quite a ways down a long, oddly shaped black tube.  He landed hard at the bottom, but thankfully whatever he fell onto was soft but firm so he didn't take much damage.  "Uhhg... that'll teach me to a-watch were I'm-a going."  He chastised himself, slowly standing back up to looking around at his new surroundings.

It was pretty obvious from the far that he was standing at the bottom of a pit and though it didn't seem like it was just a pit, the space it opened up to was neither impressive nor all that big.  A relatively small, unfurnished room ended with the far wall angled to a rounded point far more to one side than the other and the already low ceiling sloped down to a just a couple feet from the floor.  Like everywhere in World-8, the heat was almost unbearable, but this room seemed to have an uncharacteristically high amount of humidity to it, coupled with a potent odor that the heroic plumber couldn't quite place.  The scent wasn't entirely foul, but not pleasant either.  It was offensive to his senses, but he couldn't help drawing deep, long, slow breaths and savoring the moisture it contained.  The walls were smooth and slick with trace amounts of a liquid Mario quickly realized was the source of the heady aroma.

"Hmm... this liquid a-makes it impossible to do a wall jump, but there doesn't a-seem to be any exits in this-a place."  Mario noted looking around the enclosed space, which was odd seeing how Bowser never built inescapable rooms before.

Hours passed and Mario found no way to escape, though figured the walls of his impromptu prison were at the very least lined with leather of all things.  He eventually gave into thirst and licked the walls for some moisture, and as foul as the liquid tasted, it was preferable to a dry and itchy throat.  As more and more time passed, the exhausted, hot, sweaty plumber laid down and succumbed to sleep.

A few hours in to Mario's slumber, the stout Italian woke up in a start as the room he was in violently moved about and he slid into the corner of the strangely designed room.  "Mamma Mia!"  He exclaimed looking around wildly, but before he could get his bearing or even remember where in the Mushroom Kingdom he was, the light filtering in from the 'pipe' above was blocked out leaving only darkness... and the sound of something squeezing its way down the entrance.  The foundation of the room jumped around a bit more, tossing Mario helplessly some more before he collided with a soft, warm, fleshy surface that weighed heavily down on him for a moment before wiggling and receding a hair's breadth from causing some lasting damage to him.  "What-a is a-going  on?"  He asked as he crawled to the center of the 'pipe' to see out, only to see what could only be a huge thumb with a long, black claw hooked over the edge of the opening.

"Seriously?!"  A loud, feminine voice complained.  "How many times do I have to tell you idiots?  If I sit or step on you it's not-huh!?"  The unknown yet familiar voice began only to stop once an enormous eye peered down and saw red and blue clad hero crawling around on his stomach.  "M-Mario?  Is that you?  What are you doing in my boot?  For that matter, why are you in my castle?"  She asked, pulling her face back to reveal her features.

Mario was equally surprised, not just by the woman's size but also her identity.  "Peach!  Is that-a you!?"  There was no mistaking the woman's features, soft round cheeks, big innocent eyes, that adorable little nose, she'd be a dead ringer for Peach if she wasn't so big!  "I thought you were at-a Daisy's.  Did Bowser show up and-a kidnap you from there?"  He began to ask before registering that there was more off about this Peach look alike than just her size.  Her skin was a couple shades darker than Peach's fair complexion and her hair was a brilliant, breathtaking red!  She had piercing red irises as well and two horns growing out of the sides of her head, but the most jarring thing of all was the black leather choker with spikes she had around her neck!  "Hey, wait a minute... you're not-a Peach!  Who are you?"

"Wh-Who am I?  Who am I!?"  The gigantic woman asked, her temper flaring at his question.  "You break into my castle and crawl around in my boot like some little pervert and you have to nerve to ask me who I am?"  Tilting her head a bit to show off a pink with white polka dotted mushroom crown, she pointed to it and her horns, then looking back at Mario she released a gout of flames from clenched fangs and let out a short roar that, while was intended to be intimidating, was kind of adorable.  "Gaoo!  I am Princess Koopa, Bowsette!  Though I guess this is our first time meeting since I was Bowser."  She declared confidently at first before a strong blush erupted on her cheeks.  "... So, I guess I'll forgive you for not knowing my name.  B-Be grateful!"  She added glancing away.  "Now answer my question so I can decide on a proper punishment for you, my uninvited guest.  Why are you in my boot like some pervert?"

"Bowser!?  You're Bowser?  What-a happened to you?"  Mario asked.

"Fine... you're not going anywhere, so I suppose I can tell you."  Bowsette sighed, sitting down and angling the boot so she could still see in.  However, given the closer proximity to her nose, she caught a big whiff of the potent odor of her sweaty feet and leather and recoiled momentarily.  "Oh my Great Powerstar!  That is quite the smell.  I never wore boots before, nor did I sweat so I've never had to deal is all these 'humany' things before.  After I put on this Super Crown though I'm a changed woman."  She said, fanning her nose.  "How can you stand it in there?  The smell must be, like, ten times more concentrated trapped with poor ventilation."

"Oh?  It's-a not so bad once you get-a use to it."  Mario stated, sitting in the corner of the heel and looking up at the gigantic genderbent King Koopa.  "I fell down in here while I was-a wandering you're-a castle.  Could you get-a me out and I'll a-give you a full explanation?"

"You trespassed in my castle for no reason and expect the hospitality of a guest?"  Bowsette questioned, sneering menacingly down to her intruder.  Mario stares up unafraid, the plumber's bravery one of his greatest traits.  "B-But I'll not simply crush you for your insolence as a sign of good will.  Now speak, or are you so intoxicated with my royal scent that you'd rather stall for more time?"

Mario held his gaze for a moment, gauging just how serious Bowser was being.  "Fine, fine... So here's-a why I'm-a here..."



A month prior

Standing in the center of the courtyard of her currently being renovated castle, Bowsette was focusing her mind in preparations for the days experiment.  Since putting on the newly discovered item that they came to call the 'Super Crown' and transforming into a form that resembled Princess Peach, she had come to notice the transformation was far from superficial.  The obvious appearance change aside, she had found she had acquired an acute sense for the flow of magical energy and has been training to better control it.

"Alright Kamek, I'm ready when you are."  She said, signaling for the elderly bispecticalled Magikoopa dressed in blue robes and a pointed blue stocking cap and flying on a broomstick.

"As you wish my Ki-ah, I mean your Highness."  Kamek replied, pulling out a scepter from his sleeve and flying over the waiting Bowsette casting his magic.

With her mind focus on the flow of magical energies within and without her, Bowsette sensed the cascade of magic from her loyal advisor wash over her.  However, rather than just allow most of this beneficial spell to fall wasted over a wide area, she reached out and funneled all the energy and infused it into her body.  As her body absorbed Kamek's spell, Bowsette's body grew more and more, until she towered more than 150 ft once the spell was fully received.  "Gahahahaaa!  This feels amazing Kamek!"  She exclaimed, throwing her hands up in the air.

"Oh wow, your Highness.  This is your best gigantification of all!"  The Magikoopa celebrated as well, especially since in the past Bowser would unintentionally knock him over the horizon from the sudden growth.  "With magic control like that you're sure to utterly and completely trounce Mario when next he challenges you!  You'll easily crush him underfoot and finally achieve you're lifelong ambition!"

"Gahahahaha!  Y-Yes... of course!"  Bowsette agreed, blushing at the compliment.  "Ma-M-Mario...  I wonder what he's up to..."  "B-But first I need to see how long I can retain this form, come up with strategies and counter measures for all of Mario's power-ups and explore all the abilities and powers that comes with this body.  Also..."  She explained, finding a spot to sit down, however as she lowered her body to the ground she failed to notice the nearby Koopas and Goombas under her butt.  "...I should learn mor-hey!  What are you morons thinking?  Couldn't you see I was sitting here?!"  She chastised, lifting her body enough to get the Koopa shells out from under her, since the Goomba's bodies were flattened out of existence.  "And train better soldiers..."  She sighed sitting back down cross legged.



Earlier present day

In contrast to the imposing, intimidating presence she commands while awake, Bowsette slept soundly in the main bedchamber of her castle with her gigantic body adorably curled up naked on bedding soaked in her sweat.  Her tail lazily swayed back and forth on the ground as she giggled and mumbled in her sleep.

"Ghehehehehe... Oh Mario.  Come to storm my castle?  How bold..."  She said rolling over onto the small spiked shell on her lower back.  "Hmm...  M-Mario?"  She asked groggily, waking up.  "Oh... Oh!  Just a dream...  Wait!  Why am I on my back!?"  Instinctually, Bowsette flailed her arms and legs in the air for a couple seconds before easily turning over.  "Oh right... human bodies are pretty convenient... some of the times."  She sighed in relief as she stood up only to have to peel the sweat soaked bed sheet glued to her body off.  While getting dressed, Bowsette noticed a tally clawed into the stone wall and added one more using her sharp fingernail.  "36 days and counting... I suppose I could just say I can maintain Kamek's spell indefinitely but it doesn't hurt to test my limits."

After getting dressed, Bowsette oversaw what construction the laborers would focus on, the training exercises her military would conduct and finally continued learning magical theory from Kamek.  With some time to spare, she was wandering aimlessly around.

"It might soon be time to start plotting my conquest of the Mushroom Kingdom.  In the past I would alway just kidnap Peach and try to force her to marry me, but Mario would always show up to stop me... and she always refused my advances.  This time I should try getting Mario out of the way before I make my move on Peach, but how?"  She thought, recalling everything she could remember about her archrival.  "He's so... so persistent and clever.  He's overcome all the challenges I devised in the past so quickly and easily, somethings in such a unique way I didn't think it would be possible.  So brave and manly, and that mustache..."  Feeling the onset of blush once again flare in her cheeks as her thoughts turned more and more to admiration of the Italian plumber had become far more common since wearing her new crown and Bowsette was becoming more and more frustrated by the trend.  "Maybe I should take a walk and clear my head."  She sighed, approaching her thigh-high black leather boots with spikes around the ankles.  "If only I could get Mario to come to me... but as if I'd be that lucky."  She lamented, sliding one of her boots on until she felt her foot hit something in the bottom of it.  "Seriously?!"  She complained, judging from the feeling it was likely a Goomba 'accidentally' fell in her boot again, which had become a common enough event that she was getting sick of it.  "How many times do I have to tell you idiots?  If I sit or step on you it's not-huh!?  M-Mario?  Is that you?  What are you doing in my boot?  For that matter, why are you in my castle?"  She asked, pulling her boot off and seeing the hero of the Mushroom Kingdom, her greatest adversary, crawling around in her boot!  "Mario!  He's here already!?  Wait, calm down Bowsette.  You haven't done anything wrong... yet.  Still, he's looking as handsome as ever."

"Peach!  Is that-a you!?  I thought you were at-a Daisy's.  Did Bowser show up and-a kidnap you from there?"  He asked, mistaking her for the Princess.

"The first time he sees me in months and... wait a second.  Peach is visiting Sarasaland right now?  This would be the perfect time to go grab her."  Bowsette thought, her tail wagging happily.

After taking a moment to register her feature, Mario's eyes opened wide as she pointed a finger at her accusingly and shouted.  "Hey, wait a minute... you're not-a Peach!  Who are you?"

"Wh-Who am I?  Who am I!?"  The gigantic Bowsette asked, her temper flaring at his question as she briefly contemplated engulfing him in her fiery breath.  "I spend the better part of everyday and night thinking about him and he's completely forgotten me!?  Sure, it's been more months than I would have liked but that's no excuse!"  She though bitterly.  "You break into my castle and crawl around in my boot like some little pervert and you have to nerve to ask me who I am?"  Tilting her head a bit to show off a pink with white polka dotted mushroom crown, she pointed to it and her horns, then looking back at Mario she released a gout of flames from clenched fangs and let out a short roar to intimidate him.  "Gaoo!  I am Princess Koopa, Bowsette!"  She declared confidently before a though occurred to her.  "Oh!  But this is the first time he's seen me since I put the Super Crown on, so it is a little reasonable that he'd be confused..."  "Though I guess this is our first time meeting since I was Bowser."  She added as a strong blush erupted on her cheeks.  "... So, I guess I'll forgive you for not knowing my name.  B-Be grateful!"  She added glancing away.  "Now answer my question so I can decide on a proper punishment for you, my uninvited guest.  Why are you in my boot like some pervert?"

"Bowser!?  You're Bowser?  What-a happened to you?"  Mario asked.

"Fine... you're not going anywhere, so I suppose I can tell you."  Bowsette sighed, sitting down and angling the boot so she could still see in.  "Hehehe!  It's been so long since I last got to talk with him too... I wonder how he's been doing."  She thought excitedly as she looked back into the boot, however, given the closer proximity to her nose, she caught a big whiff of the potent odor of her sweaty feet and leather and recoiled momentarily.  "Oh my Great Powerstar!  That is quite the smell.  I never wore boots before, nor did I sweat so I've never had to deal is all these 'humany' things before.  After I put on this Super Crown though I'm a changed woman."  She said, fanning her nose.  "How can you stand it in there?  The smell must be, like, ten times more concentrated trapped with poor ventilation."  "Now I really want to get him out of there, but I can't make it seem like I'm worried about him!  He must be feeling sick though... what should I do?"

"Oh, It's-a not so bad once you get-a use to it."  Mario stated, sitting in the corner of the heel and looking up at the gigantic genderbent King Koopa.  "I fell down in here while I was-a wandering you're-a castle.  Could you get-a me out and I'll a-give you a full explanation?"

"'...not so bad'?  Wait... does that mean... does he actually like the smell of my sweaty feet!?"  She wondered but time and position allowed her no time to contemplate his meaning any deeper.  She still had an image to uphold!  "You trespassed in my castle for no reason and expect the hospitality of a guest?"  Bowsette questioned, sneering menacingly down to her intruder.  "There, that oughta put the fear of-oh my!"  She thought, satisfied with herself until she looked down and saw Mario's unafraid gaze staring confidently back at her.  His charming blue eyes free of fear were assessing her.  She felt her heart skip a beat and an ember of arousal light up in her crotch.  "Oh my!  What a man... Wait!  No, not like that... by the Great Powerstar what am I thinking..."  "B-But I'll not simply crush you for your insolence as a sign of good will.  Now speak, or are you so intoxicated with my royal scent that you'd rather stall for more time?"  She mocked, trying to mask her conflicted feelings.

Mario held his gaze for a moment, gauging just how serious Bowser was being.  "Fine, fine... So here's-a why I'm-a here..."

Mario more or less explained that not only has it been so long since Bowser last made a move, but it was strange for there to be no activity in World-8.  He modified the story and told Bowsette that he was the one who approached Toad and informed the Toadstool that me was going to conduct a private investigation just so if it got out there would be no surprises but other than that the story was pretty much the truth.

"And then I-a fell down into, apparently, your-a boot and couldn't jump out.  Though I-a have to ask... you said this-a liquid coating the walls is-a your sweat?"  Mario asked, finishing spinning his yarn.

Bowsette listened to Mario's story intently, until around the part where he said, as far as she interpreted it, '... and since-a nobody had heard-a from you, I got worried and a-came to investigate myself...', at which point she really could think straight.

"He... he was worried about me!?  So worried he came all the way to my castle just to make sure I was alright?  Oh Mario, you sly dog, you know just what to say to a girl."  She swooned not able to focus on what he was saying.  It was all she could do just to maintain her intimidating scowl from how giddy she felt.  "No!  Bowsette, what are you thinking?  Mario is your enemy, the thorn in your hide that keeps foiling your plan to marry Peach and live happily ever after... or at least that how I should be thinking about him, but even more so with him within reach right now I can't deny that things have changed.  I'm a woman now, with womanly wants and desires.  Sure, I still want to kidnap Peach, but now it's more for the fact that I know I'll get to see Mario if I do.  If I conquer the Mushroom Kingdom, I could rule with Peach... but with how often he's saved it Mario deserves to be given it's ruler's hand.  I've been trying to force myself to ignore it, but I don't want Peach anymore, I want Mario!  And I will make him see me the same way!"  Since the only pair of on-looking eyes were currently limited to what they could see out of her boot, Bowsette started rubbing herself with her free hand, stoking the flame of her lust.

"Bowsette?"  The sound of her mustachioed foe calling her name snapped the gigantic Princess Koopa back to reality and focus on the little man stuck in her boot.  "Are-a you all a-right?  You look a little bit-a flushed.  Human bodies are not-a as resilient as-a your old body, so you have to a-be more careful about-a your health."  He advised with a genuine look of concern on his face.

The show of concern only intensified the crimson glow on Bowsette's face and deepened her want to make him hers.  "What are you waiting for Bowsette?  It's not like you haven't targeted someone in a relationship before!  Conquer his heart!"  Urging herself on, Bowsette flashed Mario a toothy grin and stood up.  "If I were you, my little intruder, I'd be far more concerned with my own well being right now."  She stated, heading towards her bed chamber.  "In light of you reason for breaking into my castle I have decided to let you off easy, though as a ruler you understand I cannot just let you go without punishment, right?"

"I-a suppose that-a makes sense."  Mario reasoned, after all, he did enter another sovereign's territory and home without permission.  Politically, this could easily become a major incident if Bowsette wanted to make it into one, not because Mario was a resident of the Mushroom Kingdom but because he was Mario 'Jumpman' Mario!  "What are you a-going to do with a-me then?"

Despite the large scale of the newly designed castle, given her large size it took Bowsette no time at all to reach her room.  Entering with a giggle that was equal parts condescending and intimidating, with a little bit of her lustful desire slipping in, Princess Koopa closed the door behind her.  "Now I don't have to worry about someone seeing us."  She thought, staring down at her Italian prize.  "Well, since you dared step foot in my lands without provocation, it seems only poetic that I use my feet to administer your punishment.  Tell me Mario, how long have we known each other now?"  She asked, setting the boot down but towering over it with her hands on her hips.

"Uh... A little more than-a 30 years."  The heroic plumber replied after a moment of thought.

"And how many days have you been in my lands on this little reconnaissance mission?"  The redheaded Koopa questioned.  She knew that he could lie, but that wasn't something Mario would do.

"Two... no, a-three days ago considering the time I-a spent in here."  He said and for the first time Bowsette noticed that his breath was a bit labored and his clothes were drenched in sweat.

"Now that I have a human body myself, I understand just how annoying staying in this type of environment can be.  If I don't get him something to drink quick, I'll have a Dry Bones Mario to deal with!"  Lifting her leg, Bowsette hovered her foot over the opening of her boot.  "Gehehehehehe!  Then, in honor of our long history, you'll lick my foot 90 times as an apology.  And you have to do so affectionately, really savor the taste of my sweaty foot as you reflect on your behavior."  She announced, reaching down and holding the boot steady.

"W-Wai-!"  Was all the Italian plumber could say before his tiny voice was cut off by her slipping her foot into the boot.

She felt Mario's little body make contact with her foot as he tried to run towards the toe section of her boot to avoid getting completely crushed under her foot.  Wiggling her toes to get them into a comfortable position, she even accidentally lodged the tiny plumber between them.  "I don't feel you're tongue~."  She teased in a singsong tone, walking the few steps over to her bed and laying down.  "I-I'm not hurting him, am I?  He'll be al-RIGHT!?"  She thought, feeling Mario squirm between her toes for a bit before feeling him lick one of the toes holding him in place.  It wasn't even physical sensation of him licking her foot that flustered Bowsette so much, the only reason she could really feel it at all was because she was focusing and waiting for it.  No the sensation, the pleasure, she got from the Italian plumber's tongue rubbing across the sweaty flesh of her foot came almost entirely from the knowledge that it was Mario doing the licking!  The mustachioed menace to all of her previous plans, the one that thwarted and bested her for the better part of 3 decades, now reduced to licking her toes for forgiveness!  "Mmmmm, oh Mario!  Submit to me, bow to me and become mine!  I'll make you happy after this I swear, just give yourself to me and I'll do for you all the things that hussy Peach never would."



Inside Bowsette's boot

"Oh, I-a don't like where-a this is a-going..."  Mario thought to himself, looking up to see Bowsette angling her, surprisingly pretty, toes towards the opening overhead, the menacing grin she wore blocked by her massive foot.

"Gehehehehehe!  Then, in honor of our long history, you'll lick my foot 90 times as an apology.  And you have to do so affectionately, really savor the taste of my sweaty foot as you reflect on your behavior."  He heard her declare as her thumbs hooked over the cuffs of the boot and swiftly inserted her waiting foot.

"W-Wait!  Can't we a-talk about this?"  Mario tried to ask, but the uninterrupted and steady progression of the barefoot into the leather boot was the only answer he needed.  While there was some turbulent motions from the gigantic Koopa squeezing her leg down the long shaft of the boot, Mario had experience dealing with unsteady footing before and started running toward the toe section of boot.  "I'll be-a crushed in an-a instant if-a I stay here.  What a time to-a not have a single extra life!"  He lamented, getting outpaced by and grabbed by the motions of Bowsette's massive toes as they wiggled their way into place.

Once the foot was settled in place, Mario found himself wedged between Bowsette's toes though since he couldn't see he couldn't tell which ones.  The heat and humidity spited to far more uncomfortable levels and with the source of what was the lingering aroma now squeeze in the confined space with him Mario could only define the scent like he would Bowsette's kidnapping methods.  It was heavy-handed, demanded your attention and left no hope to break free by yourself, but had a surprisingly gentle touch that caused no harm despite the massive disparity in physical strength.  He was instantly soaked in her sweat, and wiggle as he might it was obvious there was no escape.

He heard the massive Princess Koopa say something to him, given the tone probably some sort of taunt or insult, but he couldn't make it out.  Whatever comment Bowsette made, it was followed by the stomach churning motion of her walking a couple steps and laying down on something.  This motion caused a bead of sweat to come rolling down and engulf the imprisoned plumber's head, forcing him to drink the liquid down.  "Hmm?  That-a doesn't taste nearly as a-bad as licking it off of the walls!"  He thought, taking a couple moments to swish the concoction of Bowsette's heat regulating fluids around to get a better taste before swallow it.  His body was thankful for something to drink but Mario wasn't sure if that was the reason that spurred his tongue on as he stroked the domineering Koopa's toes.  "Mmm, how can-a someone's sweaty feet taste-a so good!"  He wondered, not even bothering to keep count.



Bowsette's Room

Bowsette laid in her bed enjoying the knowledge that her greatest rival was crawling around in her boot licking her toes.  She was able to wiggle her toes enough to get him unstuck and feeling him  drag his body under her toes filled her with such a sense of victory her was dripping with excitement... well the sense of victory and the fact that she couldn't stop fingering herself.  "Mmmm!  Yes, yes, Mario deeper!  Harder!  Give it to me, I want your whole super mushroom in me now!"  She fantasized, bringing herself to multiple orgasms before basking in the afterglow of self-fulfillment.  "Huh?  Wait... why is he still licking?"  She asked a loud, realizing he should have reach 90 licks long ago.

Sitting up Bowsette wiggled her foot free of her boot, feeling Mario fall off in the process.  Her leg was dripping from being sealed in the impermeable leather and the air felt comparatively cool to her sweat soaked skin.  Her sweat was practically steaming out of her boot and her senses from almost overwhelmed by the potency of her scent spilling out of it.

"I-I didn't kill him, did I?"  She worried, peering down to the exhausted Italian plumber who laid in the heel of her boot breathing heavily.  "Oh thank the Great Powerstar, it doesn't look like he's hurt."  While she wanted to sigh in relief, happy that she hadn't caused any permanent damage to the handsome hero, her pride wouldn't allow it.  "Heh!  Still breathing down there my little trespasser?  I suppose you proved your regret for entering my kingdom without permission, so I'll show you some mercy and forgive you this time."  She stated, smiling menacingly down to Mario as he just stared back at her.  "Huh?  Wh-Why is he looking at me like that?  Where's the frustration?  Where's the humiliation of having to do something as demeaning as licking his greatest adversary's feet!?"  She wondered, seeing not shame reflected on his face but some sort of relief.

"I-a did what you asked Bowsette," Mario said, slowly standing and raising his arms towards her, "now could you a-get me out of here?"

"And why should I?"  Bowsette asked in reply, her smile growing a little wider.  "Licking my foot was only to earn my forgiveness Mario, not my help.  If you want me to get you out of there you're going to have to perform a different service for me, something more pleasing than keeping you trapped under my foot while I go and conquer Peach's kingdom!"

"And what-a would you a-have me do, eh?   Would a-kissing your feet be-a any different?"  He asked, though without any of the frustration one would expect given what he had just been through.  "This boot is-a too tall to jump-a out in one leap and-a your sweat makes the walls-a too slick to wall jump."


The toothy grin on Bowsette's face remained unchanged, though the blush in her cheeks intensified as she began to draw the skirt of her dress up.  "Ah screw it!  I may have a mind to think more deceptively now but I don't have the patience for that kind of stuff!  Having you, my mustachioed menace, licking my foot got me super horny.  If you want out of my boot you're going to have to satisfy me first!"  She declared, revealing her dripping crotch.

"Mamma Mai!  That's-a quite the lovely pussy!"  Mario marveled, unable to look away from the Princess Koopa's soft and puffy looking nethers.  Her tanned skin glistened with a mixture of her lust and sweat and the increased blood flow engorging her sex gave it a positively beautiful glow.  Even the neatly trimmed bush of fiery red hair only added to its appeal.  "Bowsette?  Don't-a you wear a-underwear!?"

"Underwear?  What that?"  Bowestte replied, cocking her head to the side.  "The crown manifested this dress, the boots and my accessories, that's all you humans need isn't it?"

"Not-a really... I'a guess you still have-a much to learn about-a being human..."  He said shaking his head.

"Well then, I suppose I'll just have you teach me then," she stated smugly, "after you please me that is."

"A-And-a how exactly is-a that supposed to a-work?"  He managed to asked, trying to sound defiant and erase any admiration from his voice.  "I'm-a no expert, but I'a don't believe I-a can do anything for you from a-down here."

"Oh, that won't be a problem."  Bowsette replied, snickering for a bit before stopping abruptly.  "Wait... not an expert?  You mean you and Peach have been together for this long and you've never once pleasured her?"  She asked confused.  "I wouldn't have pegged Mario as a selfish lover..."

"Pleasure her?  Ha, I'd-a do it gladly, but Peach has-a never once even a-slept in the same room as a-me.  I'm-a just the 'Hero of the a-Mushroom Kingdom', and appearances must-a be maintained..."  Mario admitted sadly.  "And-a no amount of a-saving her will change that."

"WHAT!?  You mean you and Peach have never... like not even once?"  Bowsette asked, mostly in disbelief but also slightly happy.  "Even after all you've gone through for her?"

"Yes... but-a the people of the a-Mushroom Kingdom need their ruler, so I'll-a always come to the rescue."  He replied.

"What a HUSSY!  Damn you Peach.  Taking advantage of such a great man."  The redheaded giantess cursed, staring down to her obsession with a tinge of compassion in her eye.  "Fine, if you don't want him, I'll just make him mine."  Stepping over her boot, Bowsette sunk her fingers into her heated sex, causing her nectar to spill out and rain down onto the trapped plumber.  "Well, currently your worries should be on satisfying me."  She said, slipping a finger under the hood of her clitoris and peeling it back.  Bulging out from its hiding place and stretching the opening to accommodate its girth, a rod of erect flesh stood out from the top of her pussy!  It reached up the length of her body to her chin and at its thickest was as big as her thighs with lines of welts running along the side.  Dripping with sweat from being stuffed in what is normally already a sweltering body, Bowsette took her pulsating member in her hands and held it up with pride.  "Well, this actually.  Get me to cum and it'll pull you out as it retracts into my body."  She explained, bending over the boot to lower her cock into it.

"MAMMA MIA!  I-a thought you said that-a crown turned you into a woman!"  Mario asserted, both shocked and a bit jealous of Bowsette's manhood.

While it was hard to make out, Bowsette did hear Mario's accusatory claim and giggle haughtily.  "It did, but since the most you know about a Koopa is probably 'if I step on it I can use its shell as a weapon' allow me to educate you a bit.  Koopa are usually born either male or female, but in rare cases they can be both.  I'm still a Koopa, the King Koopa, at heart, so it makes since even in a woman's body for me to retain my male organ!"  She declared proudly, slowly lowering the thick meat rod towards Mario.  "But you should concern yourself less with why I have this beast and more on how you're going to get me off.  I was planning out going for a walk to clear my head and that hasn't changed.  If you don't get out of there, I'm going to keep you there while I go out.  Now, apparently my sweat can protect against burning up in lava, but I wonder if you wouldn't just get cooked regardless?"  She threatened, feeling the tip of her massive cock hitting the sole of her warm, sweaty boot.



Inside Bowsette's boot

The air was heavy enough in the gigantic leather boot before when it was laced with the scent of Bowestte sweat and foot odor, but mix in the potent aromas of her nether's nectar and stuffy member and it practically became thick enough to drink!  It didn't help matters either that the girth of Bowsette's male organ was thick enough to seal the airflow, making the humid environment only hotter and denser.

Seeing the massive flesh rod coming down towards him, Mario ran into the toe section of the boot to avoid getting crushed but was once more alone in pitch darkness.

"I-a don't want to handle another man's junk-a..."  He thought, reluctant to do as Bowsette asked, though the scent from her female genitals had lit his passions and was slowly robbing him of his senses.  "Perhaps if I-a wait and-"  He began to consider before hearing the giantess' warning of coming along with her on a walk... through lava!  "Now that's-a not something I-a want to risk-a seeing if she's-a serious about."  He rationalized, swallowing hard and slowly walking forward with his hands out.



Bowsette's Room

"Ok, maybe this wasn't the best idea..."  Bowsette thought bent over her tall leather boot with her hands and feet firmly planted on the ground and her round rear high in the air.  "What I am even doing?  I mean I kinda just went along with the flow but is this really the best way to capture Mario's heart?  If anything he's just going to hate me even more... maybe I should pull out and preten-!"  She debated until she felt a feathery light sensation caressing the head of her engorged member.

If it had been any other part of her body, then like with her foot she would have had to really focus to notice such a light touch, but with how sensitive her stiff member was it was plain as day.  Her cock twitched in pleasure, easily shifting the boot and causing, for as far as she could feel, the minuscule plumber to stumble forward and smack his entire body against her heated head.

"Mmmm... Oh Mario, that feels great."  Bowsette hummed happily, her tail wagging happily in the air as her hips slowly humped her boot.  "Gahahaa!  I can barely feel you down there Mario.  You'd better try harder if you don't want to be trapped in my boot for the rest of your life."  She mocked.  "Sorry Mario, but I have an image to maintain... plus you feel much better than when I do it."



Inside Bowsette's Boot

While reluctant, Mario did his best to pleasure Princess Koopa's monstrous cock.  It didn't help matters that all the different, potent scents were mixing together and making him dizzy, nor the heat radiating from the engorged member sapped his stamina at an increased rate.  He took solace in the fact that she likely could feel his efforts since her twitching plastered him against the head and the syrupy natural lubricants coating it glued him to the sensitive flesh as it slowly raised and lowered.

"She must-a be shy about how-a she truly feels."  Mario thought in mild amusement.  Sure, he would rather not have to please another person's dick but it was attached to a gorgeous woman, even if that woman was Bowser transformed by a magical crown.  "But-a here I might fall off.  Let's-a get to a safer position."  He rationalized, hugging the pulsing member tight and dragging his body over the tip to the safety of the shaft.

He then crawled to the underside of the glans and started working the spongy flesh with care to maximized Bowsette's pleasure and hopefully get her off quicker.  After minutes of constant work trapped in the heat and stuffy atmosphere, Mario was on the verge of passing out from oxygen deprivation.  His breathing was heavy as he tried to take in as much air as possible and in the process had gotten use to the occasional mouthfuls of sexual fluids coated and running down the Koopa's organ and he had to cling tighter to avoid falling off as the speed and intensity of each of Bowsette's thrusts got faster and harder.

Just as he was about to pass out, Mario felt the meat rod her clung to twitch rapidly as Bowsette rammed her cock hard into the boot and the sound of her moaning in satisfaction was clear as a bell.  With each jerk of the massive member Mario felt a lakes worth of thick cum flow underneath him and a new scent overloaded his senses.

"I-a... did... i...t..."  He thought as the convulsions of Princess Koopa's orgasm passed and her dick began to recede, allowing him a bit of light as he passed out.



Bowsette's Room

The evidence of the beautiful Koopa princess' satisfaction resounded through not just her bedchamber, but the entirety of the castle and echoing over the surrounding lands.  Luckily, Bowsette was blessed with subjects as considerate as they were loyal, leaving her blissfully ignorant to the fact that her bestial moans could be so easily heard while she climaxed.

"Ahhhh!  So good!"  She thought as spurts of thick Koopa seed gushed out of her massive futanari cock, easily filling the foot section of her boot with no sign of ceasing.  "Mario-!"  Realizing she was quickly filling her boot, Bowsette slowly pulled her member out just fast enough to keep the tip from getting submerged into her jizz.

She released the now half full piece of footwear to land standing as she fell back onto the foot of her bed.  Still standing semi-erect, her meat rod was quickly softening and receding back into her body when the exhausted, unconscious form of Mario caught Bowsette eye.  The Italian hero was stuck to the underside of her head, her thick secretions adhering his tiny body in place.

"Mmm, good job you handsome hero..."  She thought affectionately as she reached to pluck him off her satisfied dick but stopped as a naughty smile spread across her face.  "A passable result as expected of the man who has been a constant thorn in my hide, but what's this?  Gahahahaa!  Was that a bit too tiring for you?  Well at least you're out of my boot now, but if you don't move quickly you might end up in a far tighter space."  She teased, watching more and more of her lengthy shaft vanish into her body.  "Hmm?  What's that?  You want to stay with me rather than go back to that hussy Peach?  Oh Mario, I'm flattered but what about our decades of animosity?  You don't care about that anymore?  Well it is true that I'm a changed Koopa now..."  Giggling the whole time, Bowsette watched fondly as Mario started to get swallowed up in the folds of flesh under her clit.  "And if you're going to beg me so hard, even going so far as to bury yourself in with my dick like that, how can I refuse?  I think as far as accommodations go, I'll keep you with me."  As the last bit of her cock disappeared under her clit, Bowsette covered the flacid organ with the hood once more.  "Sorry for locking you in, but it's for your own safety."  She added, turning over on her stomach and crawling up onto her bed.  "Oh, now that, that feels nice."  She thought as she allowed her weight to rest on the cushiony mattress and relaxed.  "Mario said that Peach is visiting the Sarasaland Empire right now, so this would be a great time to go and grab her... but what would I do with her once I do?  Actually, first I'll need to shrink myself back down to a normal size or they'll all run for the hills before I even make it over the horizon.  Not to mention it feels like a waste to dismiss Kamek's spell, since it seems I can maintain it without issue and I'd rather not have to constantly bother him to recast it.  Hey wait, didn't the kooky old Magikoopa mention something about gems, crystals and glassworks being great mediums to imbue magic with?  His scepter even has a ruby or something set as the head."  Turning on her side, Bowsette looked into the magically enlarged full-body mirror and brushed her fingers over the brooch set in the center of the chest of her dress.  Her smile widened when she registered the two, large earrings she wore matched the gemstone brooch.  "This could work, I'll just get Kamek's opinion and thoughts on how to execute it."

Standing back up she retrieved her boot, filled roughly halfway with her fresh jizz, and looked in it.  Shrugging her shoulders she brought the edge of the boot to her mouth and tilted it and her head back until it was vertical, guzzling her spunk in one take with loud, audible gulps.  Licking any leftovers from her lips, she dropped the boot and rubbed her stomach happily.  “I know I shouldn’t like it, but it tastes far too good to care.”  She said happily, slipping the footwear on as she headed for the door.  She did, after all, still want to go for a walk to think some things over.  "Now that just leaves the question of what to do with my Mario..."

Chapter End Notes:

So I started working on this back when Bowsette was more relevant, near the end os September, but well I became far, far longer than I originally planned for.  Still I hope this maked for an enjoyable read and I'll have the second half up hopefully in a few days.