- Text Size +

Janice was never in a good mood when she was hungry. When her belly was empty she was a mean, nasty person, especially to her human employees. She had nothing against the puny creatures that scurried around on the floor but when it came time to let people go she always picked a human to be ‘terminated’. Today, she had randomly grabbed some guy from his desk as he was going through his files. He seemed to be doing work but Janice thought he looked shifty.

“Mr. Anderson, we at ImmenseCo feel like your work has not been up to our high standards. Therefore, we must terminate your employment and give you your human severance package,” Janice explained coldly. The service package was a one way trip to a senior employee’s stomach, which in this case was Janice. She licked her lips ate the sight of the tiny, young man, eager to fill her tummy with his small, struggling body.

“But I always get my assignments finished on time and take on extra tasks that are above my level. I thought I was doing well,” Jake Anderson weakly said as he was clutched by the hungry member of middle management. He had worked so hard to avoid this very thing, putting in overtime without pay just to assure he never ended up inside one of his bosses. Staring pleadingly at Janice, he prayed she would recognize his accomplishments and spare him.

“That might be true but…” Janice paused, not expecting the human to actually be a good employee. Turning to her computer she looked up his employee file. What he was saying was true, he wasn’t just good at his job, he excelled. If he wasn’t a pitiful human he would already be rising through the ranks of the company. Almost giving up, Janice finally found the one blemish on his perfect record.

“According to our records you were two minutes late last month. Tardiness is not acceptable,” Janice smuggle told the human, squeezing his tiny body as he giggled in the palm of her hand. Technically, it was such a misdemeanour it was up to management to determine the punishment but Janice was not feeling lenient today. She was hungry an she wasn’t going to waste anymore time looking for a bad employee. Mr. Anderson had to do.

“But I was only late because I had to comfort my parents after my brother was eaten. Please don’t terminate me,” Jake pleaded, shocked that his life was going to end over something so insignificant. He had stayed five hours after work to make up for that tiny slip, didn’t his hard work mean anything?

“Excuses, excuses, my decision stands. You are no longer an employee of ImmenseCo. Please remove you’re clothing and prepare for your severance package,” Janice told him, rolling her eyes at his pathetic attempt at pity. Life was hard for everyone and she neither had the time or energy to listen to him whine about some human getting eaten when she could be eating him.

“I…I understand,” Jake responded, his head lowered. There was no arguing with middle management, his job and life were over. Better to just agree and spare himself the extra humiliation of being talked down to for arguing with his superiors. Pulling of his clothes, Jake was lifted up between Janice’s well manicured fingers and brought to her mouth.

“Your last paycheque will be sent to your next of kin, your remains disposed of in a standard toilet. We at ImmenseCo wish you the best in your future endeavours as shit,” Janice explained in a monotone voice, reciting the line she was mandated to deliver whenever terminating an employee. Not waiting for Jake to respond she shoved the young, naked human into her mouth, letting out a soft murmur of enjoyment at his taste. She enjoyed feeling him wiggle on her tongue, trembling in fear as he awaited a rather gruesome fate inside her belly. She savoured him for a few second before her hunger became to much and she swallowed him down. Tilting her head back, she let her little snack slip down her throat towards her awaiting belly.

For Jake, everything happened so fast. One second he was being told he was going to be shit into a toilet and then next he was laying on Janice’s tongue. The slippery, warm mouth moved around him as the tongue undulated underneath his frail body. He barely had time to register that he was inside his coworker’s mouth before he was sucked down her gullet. He was squeezed from all sides, funnelled into Janice’s body and dumped into her belly. As he hit the boiling, searing stomach acid he began to scream. It was all over for him, he was just food now.

“Nothing better then terminating an underperforming employee,” Janice sighed contently as she leaned back in her chair. Patting her stomach, she felt the fluttering sensation inside her as her meal squirmed around. It was a nice reminder of a brief but tasty meal.

No longer hungry, she felt her mood improve significantly and the scowl on her face morphed into a carefree smile. Her eyes drifted to her computer and Jake’s performance records. He was a really good employee, much better then any of the other humans in his department. Maybe eating such a productive, honest and agreeable worker had been a mistake?

“Oh well,” Janice said with a shrug, giggling to herself. She couldn’t unterminated her lunch and there was no point in focusing on mistakes. Next time she’d just have to be careful not to select any actual good employees to feed her belly. Unless she was really hungry again. It’s not her fault that it’s hard to locate bad employees when your hungry.

The rest of the day was pretty good, for Janice at least, Jake  was in perpetual Hell as his body slowly dissolved away into nothing but mush. When it was finally time to head home, Janice didn’t even remember who she had eaten.

 

<><><><><><><><><><>

 

“I don’t understand why this is so confusing for you. I need the data from last week and I can’t find it on my computer. Send it to me again on your phone right now.”

Rachel hated working with humans. She wasn’t racist or anything, she just found them all to be super annoying. They were always complaining about how unfair the workplace was or how long the commute to work had gotten or how they were constantly getting eaten by their giant coworkers. Rachel got it, they didn’t like being crammed down the gullet of giants, she didn’t need a lecture from HR on human sensitivity.

“You ate me!” Rachel winced as John screamed at her on the other side of the phone. She also hated how phones fixed the human voices so they became less squeaky. It made them sound just like regular giants.

“I know I ate you but that doesn’t mean your work day is over. You’re still an employee at this company, even if a bit of misfortunate befell you.” Technically she befell John. Her lunch salad never arrived, most likely because a human screwed up, so she grabbed the nearest employee to replace her missing meal. Of course, as though her day wasn’t going bad enough, it turned out the human she had eaten was working on an important project. Out of all the humans scurrying around the office like mice she had somehow picked the only useful one. He hadn’t even been that tasty with his tacky suit.

“This is a lot more then just a bit of misfortune. Your stomach is digesting me as we talk!” What, did the human think she didn’t understand how her own stomach worked? Of course she knew he was slowly being digested, why did he think she wanted the email so fast? It’s hard to get good work done when your employee is a pile of melted down goo sliding through your bowels.

Rachel gave John a minute to calm down before she finally got a calm response from him. “Wait a sec, I thought I was fired?”

“Why would you be fired? All I did was eat you,” Rachel scoffed, almost insulted. She wasn’t even in charge of firing, that duty belonged to that bitch Janice on the thirteenth floor. If she was planning to terminate John he would be in that uppity middle manger’s gut.

“Well then if I help you out with this will you please let me out?”

“No,” Rachel icily said. Who did this disgusting human think he was, asking her to vomit her out like some kind of weirdo? Even if she wanted to, which she certainly didn’t, she didn’t even know how to force a human out of her belly to safety. If he was hoping to make her sick to her stomach with his stupid questions he was succeeding. It was time to stop being so nice.

“Listen John, we have a deadline and I won’t have you screwing me over because your feeling sensitive about being my lunch. Get over it already, it happened ten minutes ago,” she angrily said into her phone, clutching it tightly as she grit her teeth in anger and distain. “You’re going to be my shit now, accept it and get back to work. Now send me the file and we can start going over a spreadsheets, I have a few questions.” 

Humans were such whiners. That isn’t racist, it’s true

 

<><><><><><><><><><><>

 

As part of ImmenseCo management, Pamela had to have some really tough talks. She had to micromanage her department, talk with outside sources, and communicate with her superiors every day. Talking was part of the job but she couldn’t remember ever having a conversation as awkward as the one she was having right now.

“You wanted to see me, Pam?” George asked as he walked up the human-sized staircase next to the desk to talk with his boss. George was a good employee, always on time, never complaining about his workload but he was a little bit of a worrier, always stressing over deadlines and nearly getting stepped on. Pamela hoped the bad news she had wouldn’t cause the tiny human to get too upset. The last thing she wanted to deal with was a freaked out employee.

“George I’m going to get right to the point. I was eating my lunch when I saw your son wandering around. He looked so adorable and I was so hungry that I just had to eat him. I’m sure you understand that these things happen,” Pamela briskly explained, not wanting to dwell too much on the subject of her eating her employee’s child. It was bring your son to work day and seeing all those scrumptious little boys running around had gotten Pamela so hungry. She had tried to satisfy her appetite with a burger but then Georges son climbed up to her desk. At that point, she just couldn’t help herself. He was just too cute, even as he went down her throat.

“My son? He went to the bathroom. He’s been gone a long time, I better go find him,” George stammered, not fully understanding what he’d been told. Pamela sighed, she hated it when humans couldn’t grasp their offsprings had been eaten. Having to explain it to them more forcefully made her feel like the villain. She was just a woman that got a little hungry for cute boys.

“Your son isn’t in the bathroom. He’s in my stomach, being digested with the rest of my lunch. I know this must be hard but he’s gone. By now he’s too far gone to save. At least take comfort in knowing it was quick.” George opened his mouth to say something but no words came out. He seemed to finally understand what was happening and was in shock. Pamela felt sorry for the human but really, he brought his son to a shared workplace for humans and giants, he had to know this could happen. Just today, ten little boys were eaten by the accounting department alone. Those girls got really hungry around lunch.

“I know this must be very tough for you George. Take the rest of the day off, go home, maybe make a new kid with your wife. Doesn’t that sound good?” Pamela said with a big smile. She was supposed to give two days paid leave in cases where an employees child is eaten but George is in the middle of a big project and she couldn’t afford to have him miss a whole day of work. It would just be too inconvenient for everyone else.

“My wife was eaten last week,” George said in a soft, distant voice as he stared blankly ahead. Pamela winced when she heard that. Maybe this guy really did deserve two days off?

“Then you’re single again and now that you don’t have the baggage of being a single father you’ll be much more appealing to women. You got to look on the bright side, George, everything that happens does have a silver lining,” Pamela cheerfully explained while still grinning like nothing was wrong. Then a little burp escaped her mouth before she could stop it. Covering her mouth, she looked down at George in embarrassment. 

“Tell you what, after you come back you’ll get a 1 percent raise. That should help you afford a nice funeral or at least some extra beer money,” Pamela graciously offered. George nodded numbly, no longer looking at the giant manager. She shooed him away, smiling until he was down the stairs and out of her office. Letting out a long sigh, she put her feet up on her desk and rubbed her stomach.

“Now it’s just you and me, cutie,” Pamela smiled as she focused on the squirming going on inside her and the very faint screams coming from her belly. She had been worried George would hear his son screaming in agony as he slowly digested inside her. She had lied about him being dead and his death painless. Digestion was a long, hellish experience.

Inside her, the young human clung to a piece of half-digested hamburger as he felt his body sting and burn. He had heard the giantess talking to his dad and had been screaming out for him, trying so hard to be heard. However, the thick walls of the stomach and the gurgling coming from Pamela’s innards had covered up his cries. No one heard him, no one that cared at least. Pushing his face in Pamela’s other meal to cover his cries, he wondered how much longer he had before he was done for. All he had wanted to do was see his dad’s workplace, maybe meet his nice giantess coworkers and now he was going to be the boss’s poop. It just wasn’t fair.

“I really am sorry about eating you but you looked too cute. I just see something adorable and I need it in my tummy,” Pamela explained, stroking her belly as it gurgled. The screams inside her continued, not that she minded now that she was alone. Pamela really wasn’t a cruel person but she loved it when her meals had a little fight in them.

Looking out of her office, Pamela spotted more of her employee’s kids running around, all looking so small and tasty. Licking her lips, Pamela considered taking a break for a snack soon. This was so like her, she could never stop at just one human. They were all just so yummy.