- Text Size +

 

I spent the rest of the class reclining against Jenny’s shoelaces, watching her from afar. I could vaguely make out the speck-like shape of Ms Jointer on her crotch. The rest of the students had completely disappeared from my sight, but Jenny’s encouragement continued. By the time class was about to end, most of the students had surpassed her chest, while some had actually reached her head. Feeling satisfied with everyone’s progress, Jenny returned the class to normal size, and changed their memory, leaving them to all believe that they had spent the class completing their normal workout routines. Ms Jointer congratulated us for our hard work, and I listened to Jenny subtly choke down her own laughter. I cast her a side glance, which she returned, her smile never breaking. Before I could stop it, a smile forced its way into my features. Despite the weariness in my body, I felt like I had had the time of my life.

“Well that was fun,” Jenny announced as we walked out of the weight room.

“Was it?” I asked. “I don’t remember. I think I blacked out a few times.”

She giggled. “Probably, but you did really well. You almost made it to my hair. I probably wouldn’t have been able to catch you in there if you had.”

I chuckled, a little skeptical. “Whatever you say Melisande.”

“Who?” she asked.

I waved a dismissive hand. “Just a story.”

She nodded. “Anyway, I was thinking we could sit together at lunch.”

“I won’t be there,” I told her.

Jenny paused, looking over at me as we walked. “What do you mean?”

“I won’t be at lunch,” I clarified.

“Where will you be?” she asked.

I nodded. “That’s a good question.”

The look of suspicion she cast was probably meant to squeeze some kind of answer from me. I doubled down on my poker face, giving nothing away, as we continued to walk through the hall.

“Ok, well what are you doing after school?” she asked.

“Heading straight home. I’ve got a lot of work to get started on.” I answered.

“I could give you a ride.” she suggested.

“Appreciate it, but I’ve already got that covered.” I assured her.

Jenny stopped walking just outside of the boys locker room and looked down at me. “Are you ok, John?”

I looked back up at her, legitimately confused. “Yeah, why?”

“Nothing, I-” she shook her head. “I’m not sure. Nothing, I guess.”

I nodded. “See you around then, Jenny.”

“See you around,” she responded in a distracted tone.

You can only imagine how horribly dull the rest of the day was in comparison. I carried on with my normal routine from there, eating lunch by myself, and doing my best to pay attention in class. That was far more difficult than normal as I had dozens of daydreams I wanted to ponder. These fantasies persisted after the day had ended and I was walking home. My dad had gone to work not long after I had left for school, and wouldn’t be back till sometime after dinner. With the house to myself, and plenty of time to get my homework done, I decided I needed to tell someone how I’d spent the day. So, pulling out my phone, I searched through my sparse list of contacts until I found the name Rage. Dialing him up, I was greeted by the all too familiar message of his answering machine.

“Hey man, you’ll never believe what’s been going on with me lately. I’ve actually managed to uh. . . befriend a girl. A pretty girl.” I recounted. “And before you start, don’t, it’s not like that. We’re just friends. . . . But apparently she enjoys my company, which is a new feeling for me. Still don’t know how you managed that, but I guess it isn’t impossible after all. . . Anyway, she’s really fun to be around, you’d like her. Just, don’t call back giving me any more of your infamous ‘advice’. Not that I wouldn’t mind hearing it. . . Hell, I’d settle for anything at this point. . . Well, that’s all I had to say. See you.”

Hanging up the phone, I sat down at my desk, and prepared to be either incredibly productive, or to procrastinate like all hell.

*************************************************************************************

I didn’t see much of Jenny the next day. She was still around, but kept her distance this time. It worried me at first, since I wasn’t sure if I had done something to upset her. She acted as though everything was normal from a distance, at least, so I carried on as usual. The day came and went as they all did. I had just gathered all of my books and was headed to the doors, my head down in thought, when I collided with someone. Stepping back in panic, fearing I had just ran into Dave, my horror only doubled when I realized that it was Monica.

“I’m sorry about that, I should have watched where I was going.” I expressed in a low tone, trying to keep my inner panic from touching my voice.

She seemed just as surprised, because she looked at me with a jarred expression for a few seconds, before she shook her head. “Oh no! Sorry, that was my fault.” she amended.

I didn’t move at first, completely off put by the look Monica was giving me. The only way I could describe it was that she wasn’t exactly sure what she was looking at when she saw me. Considering my already frantic state of mind after having just walked straight into her, my confidence was not right for talking to my crush. But before my introvert instincts could kick in and force me to retreat, she closed her eyes and gave a small shake of her head.

“Sorry about that, I just totally zoned out on you.” she apologized. “Didn’t get much sleep last night. You know, tests and everything.”

Before I could even realize what was happening my mouth had already kicked into motion. “Nothing wrong with zoning out. I recommend it over school work.”

That brought a smile to her face. A legit, freaking smile. “You make a good point. I’ll have to try that. That’s probably why you wrote the best stories in class.”

I quirked an eyebrow. “Stories?”

“We were in the same creative writing class last year.” she explained, before giving a chuckle. “You probably wouldn’t remember though. I didn’t really ever read out loud. I never thought my stuff was any good.”

At once it dawned on me. I had always remembered that she was in my creative writing class. I just never believed she was aware of me being in that class.

“No no, I remember.” I quickly responded. “You wrote that poem based off of that Aretha Franklin song. It was really insightful.”

“Oh God, you remember that?” she asked disbelievingly. “My friends had to syke me up to read that one in class.”

“Was it personal?” I asked.

She hesitated. “Sort of, yeah.”

“It sounded pretty deep so I just assumed you poured a lot into it.” I explained, trying really hard not to sound like a creep.

“Thank you,” she said.

An awkward silence held dominance over us for a few seconds before she excused herself to catch her bus. I nodded and we parted ways with her giving me one last quizzical look. My heart was left beating faster than it at any point during Jenny’s games. I just did that. I just talked to my crush, and I was chill! I need to go play the lottery because this kind of day was never going to happen to me again. I headed for the front doors, my whole body feeling ten pounds lighter than usual. I was greeted outside by the looming figure of Jenny, leaning casually against a column in front of the building. Today she wore a simple white top with long sleeves, blue jeans that ended halfway down her calves, and sneakers. Her head perked up when she saw me approach.

“Hey,” she greeted me.

“Hey,” I replied.

“Do you mind taking a walk with me?” she asked. “I wanted to talk to you about something.”

I grinned ever so slightly. “And where’s this walk going to take me today?”

Jenny at once seemed uncertain, shifting back and forth on her feet. “I mean, did you want to go somewhere? I thought you would have been more comfortable just walking through the neighborhood, at ground level.”

“Well . . . yeah, I would be more comfortable with that.” I told her truthfully. “But, I can do that with anybody. What’s the fun in that?”

Some of the tension seemed to ease from her body when I said that, bringing that radiant smile of hers back. “Then I think I’ve got something in mind. Do you trust me?”

“Yes,” I answered.

At once I was in Jenny’s hand, just as last time. The only difference was in how big she was. When Jenny and I had walked through the city, she stood at a height of about 200 ft tall. An impressive stature, but far from the tallest thing in the area. Just big enough to give a great view, without having to worry about brushing into buildings and toppling them over. This time, however, she was closer to 3,000 ft tall! The palm I was in resembled more of a baseball field than a hand. Hell, if she raised her fingers all around me, it would have become a stadium. Jenny’s form dominated her surroundings, making it impossible for me to notice anything else except her. She was unbelievable. If I had called her a goddess when I was a centimeter tall, I sure as hell meant it now that I appeared a 16th of an inch in her eyes. She told me before that she could do almost anything. I had assumed that I had a good idea of what that was. But now, now that I was being given a demonstration of just how powerful she could be, I felt truly humbled.

From on high, Jenny smiled down. “I thought you’d want as high a seat as you could for sightseeing.”

Looking around at whatever wasn’t her, I saw that we were no longer by the school. I wasn’t even sure if we were in the same state. The landscape resembled the Pacific Northwestern area of the United States. For miles all around us was moss that rose and fell with the changing topography. I smiled a bit, correcting myself. We weren’t surrounded by moss, we were in the midst of an expansive forrest. At her feet were trees, trees so small in comparison to my gigantic friend, they didn’t even appear as grass to her. Speaking of her feet, looking over the edge of her palm, which nearly caused my legs to collapse from fright, I saw that her shoes had disappeared, leaving her barefoot. No matter what size Jenny appeared as, her feet always seemed to be just a tad bigger than average. That did nothing to detract from their beauty, though. They looked smooth, pale, and finer than the richest silk. She must take good care of them.

She giggled. “Like the view?”

“It’s breathtaking,” I affirmed in a wondrous voice, before repeating my words in a louder voice.

“You don’t have to yell, I can hear you perfectly.” she explained in a sweet manner.

I nodded, noticing for the first time that her voice didn’t hit me as hard as it should of at her size. “Felt like going hippy?” I asked, referring to her lack of sneakers.

Jenny giggled again, with an added shrug. “Sometimes I like to feel the trees between my toes.”

To emphasize her point, Jenny gave her toes a wiggle, toppling full sized trees like they were matchsticks.

“I come here when I want to just walk around and feel nature beneath my soles.” she went on, taking a few booming steps forward. “Don’t worry, I fix everything as I go.”

To demonstrate this, she turned around, allowing me to see the patches of the forest where she had already tread. Instead of expansive craters and demolished trees where she had stepped, the area looked untouched.

“Even the animals are fine. I move them far out of the way.” the giantess explained, continuing her walk. “I choose this part of the country because there’s literally nothing around us for miles in any direction. Just nature. I find it peaceful.”

I was struck speechless for a moment. With all of her beauty, and popularity, and sheer power, I never would have expected to relate to Jenny on such a basic level. We both enjoy our peace and solitude.

“I can appreciate that.” I told her. “Thank you for sharing this with me.”

“You’re welcome,” she said with a smile.

“So what did you want to talk about?” I asked, taking a seat on the edge of her hand, watching the view . . . and occasionally her feet.

The walking mountain of a girl shrugged. “I just wanted to make sure that we were cool. You kind of flaked on me yesterday. I was afraid I’d done something.”

“Was it gym class?” she asked, looking down at me, the living grain of rice in her hand. “Did I go to far?”

I shook my head, even though I wasn’t sure she could tell. “No, not at all . . . Well . . .”

Jenny raised an eyebrow. “Yes?”

“I mean, it wasn’t anything you did, per say.” I quickly explained. “I just didn’t expect things to get so . . . intimate.”

“Oooooh,” she drawled, suddenly understanding. “When I let you play in my boobs.”

I could already feel the blush coming on. “Yeah, that.”

The giantess chuckled, sending out vibrations I could feel in my stomach. “I’m sorry to have to tell you this, John, but it’s a giantess fetish. That means it turns me on, and it turns you on too. If we’re going to be friends and have fun together, eventually it’s going to get kind of kinky. That doesn’t mean you have to take me to dinner or anything. Think of it like . . . I don’t know, friends with benefits. Except instead of sex, it’s real life role playing.”

I considered that for a few seconds. “I don’t know. Friends with benefits with the star athlete of the school? The most popular girls around? Who’s also a part time goddess? Doesn’t sound like my thing.”

She sighed. “I’ve always hated that word.”

“Just accept that you’re popular and move on.” I told her. “Eventually I’ll do it too.”

“Not that,” she corrected me, with a roll of her eyes.

I blinked, considering what I had said. “You mean goddess?”

“Yes, that one.” Jenny said. “That’s the last thing I want to be.”

“Why?” I asked. “You’re pretty much already one.”

“Please, you think I’ve got what it takes to be God?” she scoffed. “No matter how big I get, I’m way too small to play that role.”

What she said caught me off guard. Of all people, I never would have expected the omnipotent eighteen year old blonde to be religious. “You believe in God?”

“You don’t?” she shot back in much the same tone.

“I mean . . .” I hesitated. “Well . . . no, not really. I’ve just . . . never really seen any evidence for things like that.”

As soon as the words left my mouth, I immediately realized the flaw in my reasoning. Jenny didn’t miss it either. Rather than say anything, she brought her hand up, so that my miniscule form was level with her eyes. Wearing a not so subtle smirk on her face, the giantess quirked an eyebrow. I sighed.

“Alright, you’ve made your point.” I told her. “But then that just leads me back to my first question. If you think there’s a God, why don’t you believe you’re one?”

She modestly, if a mountain sized woman could be called modest in anything she does, shook her head. “I’m too limited to be any kind of a deity, and way too stupid.”

“You’ve never really talked about what you can’t do.” I mentioned. “I was starting to assume that you had no limits.”

But Jenny only laughed, sending more vibrations through my body. “No I have definite limits. For starters, I can’t make something out of nothing. I’d say that’s a serious requirement for being God.”

I shrugged. “Maybe. What else?”

“I couldn’t erase your memory of me,” she reminded me. “Or make it so that you didn’t question why I was so big.”

“Well yeah, but neither of us really understand that.” I admitted.

“And I can’t kill people.” she concluded.

My eyebrows shot up. “Seriously? As in, you’re physically incapable of that?”

Jenny only sighed. “No, unfortunately I’m very much capable of that. I just don’t allow anyone to die when I’m around, whether I’m being gentle or destructive. It can’t happen.”

I thought over her words, taking in her tone of voice as well. What she was telling me had implications. If you just follow the train of thought . . .

“Because you can’t bring them back.” I guessed in a low voice.

The giantess nodded. “You really are good at thinking.”

“You know this to be a fact.” I continued, which was answered by another nod. “Which means you’ve tried, and it didn't work. The only question is, who did you try it on?”

She was silent for a good minute. “When I was in middle school, I had this classmate. I don’t know if you ever heard about him, his name was Eddy Parks. He was kind of like the self-appointed class clown. Not in an annoying way, though, he was actually really funny. Made me laugh a number of times.”

I remained quiet as Jenny took a deep breath, and continued her story. “In eighth grade he was hit by a car, and died before the ambulances had time to arrive. I was devastated when I heard the news. He was a good kid.”

“I’m sorry to hear that.” I told her in a somber tone.

“It was a few months after I had gotten my powers.” she explained. “Before then, I had never told a soul, and had only been using them for fun. When I heard the news, I spent several restless nights arguing with myself if I should do anything. But I didn’t. At least, not at first. His funeral was a different story. . .”

She became silent again for a while. Eventually I spoke up. “What happened?”

“I saw him in the casket.” she told me. Though her voice remained even, I could tell there was emotion beneath the surface. Old scars that came from being exposed to death at a young age. “Just seeing this kid in there, who was always so boisterous and loud and funny, just lying there so . . . lifeless. I couldn’t take it. I tried to will him back to life.”

I grunted. “And it didn’t work . . .”

“Yeah. At first I couldn’t understand it. Took me a few years, and a lot of inner philosophy to figure it out.”

“And what did you conclude?” I asked.

“I realized that souls exist.” she elaborated. “And when they’re gone, they’re way beyond my reach. If human beings were just matter and energy, I know I could have done something for him, maybe even have brought him back. But I couldn’t, because there’s something else. Something that goes way beyond me. Something precious.”

She allowed me a moment to let that process. In the span of a few minutes my entire philosophical world had been spun like a tire in mud, and wasn’t stopping anytime soon. My thoughts started travelling towards subjects and questions that I wasn’t prepared to confront yet. So I gestured for her to continue.

“Then I tried turning the clock back.” she went on with her story. “That didn’t work either. Apparently time is beyond me as well.”

“Why are you telling me this?” I asked, my head still reeling with ideological implications.

“Because when we first spoke, I had never stressed something to you.” she explained. “I told you that I don’t kill people, and maybe you believed that or maybe you didn't. But the other day you seemed a little . . . put off by me. So I wanted to put everything on the table, John. I like to play giantess. I can’t help it, I just really enjoy it. Sometimes I get a little destructive. Sometimes I do things that seem scary. And if we’re going to be friends and play together, that’s something you’re going to have to prepare for.”

Her eyes, which had been serious from the beginning of her story, suddenly became a whole lot deeper. “But I don’t kill or hurt people. I know that I have the power to, very easily, but I don’t have the power to bring them back. If I mess up, there’s no do overs. That’s why, even when it looks like I’m going overboard, I’m taking enormous care to keep others safe. I never want to hurt anyone. Least of all you. Do you believe me?”

I took a minute to let that all soak in. When I had first walked with Jenny the other day, I had an inexplicable sense that I could trust her. Nevertheless, she wasn’t sure if I did, and this was all very serious to her. So I tried to sound serious when I answered her.

“I’m sorry about the other day. Believe me, that wasn’t fear. I mean, I felt something like that, but it wasn’t exactly fear.” I admitted. “It was closer to . . . awe. Your powers are incredible, and the way you use them, even if it’s for your own amusement, is really one of the most responsible uses I can think of. You’re not taking over the world or making people worship you or anything like that, which is what some people would do in your case.”

She blushed a little. “Well, I mean I do that stuff too, but it’s all in play. I don’t literally want to rule anything.”

“Exactly.” I pointed out. “If I seemed a little weird the other day it’s . . . well . . . I guess I’ve just . . . I don’t know. I’ve just been on my own so often that it’s weird when that’s not the case. I guess I just have to get used to having a friend.”

Jenny nodded, tears appearing on the verge of her eyelids. Tears that likely would have drowned me. Yet her voice maintained it’s steadiness and control. “I just . . . I just don’t want you to be afraid of me. I’ve always wanted someone who actually liked the whole ‘giantess’ aspect, and would have fun with me.”

“And yesterday was one of the most fun days I’ve ever had in my life.” I confessed, looking deeply into her eyes. “Even if things got a little kinkier than I was expecting for my first day.”

She chuckled. “You’re one to talk about kinks. Don’t think I haven’t noticed you sneaking peeks at my feet.”

Now my face was definitely red. “Uh . . .”

The giantess laughed, the sound shaking me to my core, as she held up her other hand. “Hey, no judgment, remember? Besides, I like them too. That’s why I put so much effort into keeping them looking pretty.”

“Well . . . you do a good job of that.” I told her.

“Thanks,” she said with a wink. “Now, answer me a question and you may be allowed an up close view of them.”

“What’s that?” I ventured to ask.

“You called me some name the other day after gym, what was it?” she asked.

I took a few seconds to remember. “Oh! Melisande.”

“That’s the one,” she confirmed. “Who’s that?”

I shrugged. “Just a story about a princess who grows.”

“Really?”

“Yeah,” I replied.

By now in our walk Jenny was coming upon a mountain, one with a flat cliff on one side of it. Though she was almost as tall as the stone monument, I noticed my perch began to descend the closer we got to it. Jenny was shrinking. The palm beneath me decreased in size until it appeared as it had when we had taken our first walk, meaning Jenny must now be about 200 ft tall. Approaching the mountain, Jenny sat down on the ground, jarring the landscape for miles all around as she reclined against the stone wall, her legs spread out and crossed at the ankle. Grasping me between two fingers, the giantess carried me all the way over towards her feet, where she gently wedged me between the big and second toe of her right foot. I sat there on the space between them, with her big toe on my right, and second toe on my left. Both of which were tall enough for me to rest my arms on. It made for a surprisingly comfortable seat, and the sent of her freshly aired feet was intoxicating. Wearing one of the biggest smiles I had ever seen on her, Jenny leaned back and adjusted herself, becoming quite comfortable in her position. Then she looked over at me, and gave her toes a gentle wiggle.

“Would you tell it to me?”

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading and commenting (oh God I've become a giantess youtuber)