- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Starting off small (pun intended)

 

 

 

I had no idea what to expect from school after that day. Hell, I wasn’t even sure if I’d ever be able to sleep again afterwards. In the span of an hour I had broken out of the illusion of a reality warper, outmaneuvered her twelve foot frame through a high school, sat in her giantess palm as we walked through a city, and then befriended her.

And that was just a Tuesday!

What the hell was a Wednesday supposed to be like?

Despite all of the excitement of the day I managed to actually get some sleep. I woke up early the next morning feeling . . . apprehensive. Things had just changed for me in a literal big way. I had no clue what to expect from any of it, so I decided I’d ultimately just carry on as I always had. After all, I wasn’t the giant, so there was no reason I couldn’t keep my head down as always. My routine went on as it always did. Wash up, get dressed, make breakfast, pack lunch, brush teeth, hit the bus, and head to school. I kept my head down as I made my way to my locker just as I always did. I arrived without any unwanted encounter, fortunately. Despite the looming presence I felt behind me, I just carried on as I always had, gathering the books I’d need for the next few periods.

“If you’re trying to be stealthy you need to work on it.” I said out loud.

“If I was trying to be stealthy you’d never know I was here.” Jenny countered.

“Touche,” I admitted, turning around.

Jenny was dressed in a black top, red jacket made of some kind of kashmir-like material, blue jeans, and brown boots that reached almost to her knees. She was as tall as ever, all 12 ft of her, and looked to be brimming with excitement. I nodded to her in greeting.

“Is 12 ft just your default height?” I asked. “How much milk did you have to chug to achieve that?”

“I told you, I like being huge around everyone else. I almost didn’t see you, though, even from up here.” she told me. “You always look like you’re hiding from the cops?”

“Force of habit,” I explained a little bashfully.

She quirked an eyebrow but said nothing.

“What?” I asked.

“Nothing, I just- . . . Nothing.” she amended. “So how’ve you been since yesterday. You know, processing everything.”

I let a small grin slip through. “It’s been weird, especially on my imagination. Mostly I’ve had to accept that my world just got a hell of a lot bigger. Thing is, I have no idea by how much.”

Jenny mirrored my grin. “Eager to find out?”

“Like you wouldn’t believe.” was my answer.

That made her laugh out loud. I looked around the hallway and, for the first time, noticed that others were watching us. In fact, they looked to be muttering amongst themselves while they watched. For the first time in a long time I had a lot of attention on me, and it wasn’t comfortable at all. Jenny followed my gaze and picked up on what I was observing as well. Soon as she looked around the hall, though, everyone averted their gaze, pretending as though they hadn’t been studying us like zoo animals.

“Was I that loud?” she asked.

I shook my head. “Just not used to the star of the show hanging out with a background extra.”

The amazon groaned. “Are you ever going to let this go? Popularity means nothing.”

“Not to you or me,” I clarified. “The rest of the school disagrees, though.”

Looking around at the students, and noticing how some of them were still occasionally glancing at us, she gave a huff. “I’d try and will them to see things another way, but I think that’s beyond even me.”

“The evils of high school can’t be destroyed.” I agreed.

“Well they’ll have to get used to it then.” she said, her smile returning. “So what classes do you normally have today?”

I shrugged as we began walking towards my first one. “Literature and Composition, Pre-Calculus, strength training, study hall, and chemistry.”

She blew out a breath. “Full day. But at least I’ll definitely see you for strength training. Usually I don’t have many people I can talk to in that class.”

“I’ve seen you talking to a few before,” I noted.

The amazon rolled her eyes to the clouds. “Yeah, all the jocks that like to watch me sweat and heave up close, thinking they can flex around me.”

“Probably seems a little cute when they’re eye level with your waist, and you can bench press twice their body weight.” I guessed.

She giggled. “You noticed that?”

“Didn’t think it was out of the ordinary till yesterday, when I remembered you had to lighten the bar enough for a linebacker to lift it.” I reminded her. “Plus balling up a locker and kicking a door down tipped me off that you might lift, bro.”

She cast me a side glance from upon high. “What about you? You claim you don’t get out much, but out of all of the different gym classes you could have picked, you chose strength training?”

“I don’t have to play on a team in a weight room, and can work at my own level and pace.” I explained to her.

“And you seemed pretty quick on your feet during our little game the other day.” she continued.

I smiled a little as my tone of voice dropped. “I’ve been running away from things my whole life.”

She nodded and said nothing. However, when I looked over at her, Jenny was studying me with those sharp eyes of hers again.

“I’ve been meaning to ask.” trying to take her mind off of my past. “Have I interacted with you before during one of your games?”

She took a second to ponder that. “I don’t think so. I mean, I don’t remember everything that’s happened every time I’ve done something in the school, but I’d definitely remember interacting with someone like you. A clever boy who keeps his head while a giantess is chasing him? Now that’s someone I’d remember.”

I chuckled lightly. “Please lower your expectations of me, I’m not an action hero. I’m just here to observe, and not die if possible.”

“I’ll try and take that into consideration.” she replied in a not at all sincere manner.

The first two classes of the day went by as they always did, like slowly pulling off a band aid. I don’t believe I even attempted to stay awake for literature, and pre-calculus was just painful. The benefit of having strength training immediately afterwards was that it allowed me the chance to wake up from those classes, only to go right back to sleep during study hall. Plus, it was my chance to see Monica again. Granted we don’t actually talk but . . . well, . . . I was working on it . . .

Heading first to the locker room, I retrieved and changed into my gym uniform. They were standard T-shirts and fabric shorts that reached down to the knees, save for the girls whose shorts were considerably shorter than ours. Both of these were styled with our school colors of blue and white, and bore our leopard mascot. Most of the guys in the locker room liked to hang out a bit and chat, whereas I got in and out as quickly as I could. The class as a whole met in the weight room. I stood off to the side and waited until everyone else arrived to join me. For whatever reason, Jenny was taking her time, allowing the teacher the chance to arrive before her. Ms Jointer, our gym teacher, was an athletic woman in her mid thirties, with dirty blonde hair that was always ponytailed, Hawaiian-tan complection, and medium height. She was always pleasant enough, rarely overbearing in regards to how hard students push themselves, and generally ran a good class.

“Alright everybody,” she announced to the assembled class. “You know the drill, so line up and let’s get started.”

We arranged ourselves into three lines of six, with each student standing shoulder to shoulder, for our stretches. Every class began with numerous stretches in preparation for whatever workout was on the student’s personal routine. It took about ten minutes for us to finish. Once we did, however, is when everything changed. One second the class is standing up from their last stretch, ready to begin our workout. The next second, everyone is standing on the floor of the weight room at a height of only one centimeter.

That’s when Jenny strode into the room.

Strode might have been putting it mildly. Scratch that, it was definitely putting it mildly. Jenny didn’t stride into the room, she freaking stomped. Still standing at 12 ft tall, her size 21 feet rocked the ground beneath us like a moving ship. When she entered the room the first thing I saw were her battleship size sneakers treading their way towards me. My gaze travelling upwards, I took in the sight of her skyscraper like legs, bare and smooth as the finest glass. She wore standard gym class shorts, however her shirt, which ended well above her stomach, was definitely not up to the school dress code, and exposed her well toned abdominals. Truthfully I think the shirt should have only revealed half of her stomach, but her planetary breasts prevented it from reaching any further than the top of her abs. Her hair, rather than be done up in a ponytail as was normal for gym class, hung freely behind her. All in all she looked every inch the goddess that her powers bespoke her to be. It was truly awe inspiring.

The rest of the class had trouble agreeing. I felt sorry for them. Not only did I have the benefit of knowing about Jenny’s powers first hand, I also had a good several years of fantasizing scenarios like this. Now that I knew being shrunken was possible, I barely batted an eye when it happened. Everyone else, though, screamed at the top of their lungs. Some tried to flee, others clutched at each other for comfort, a few even dropped to their knees in despair. Ms Jointer, showing an impressive amount of wits despite her obvious horror at the situation, blew frantically on her whistle, trying to catch Jenny’s attention. It wasn’t necessary, as Jenny’s eye had already locked firmly on us. Stopping just in front of us, she gave one last STOMP with each foot, bringing everyone else to a crashing halt. Those that had been trying to run literally crashed.

“Morning everyone!” she cheerily announced to us. “Sorry for the scare. I’d just been getting a little bored with the monotonous routine and thought I’d shake things up a bit. Literally, I suppose.”

She paused for a second to perform a few stretches, giving us mortals an unparalleled view of her titanic body in detail.

“I hope you all had the chance to limber up, because you’re going to need to be as loose as possible.” she continued.

Though everyone had stopped running in order to listen to her, most of the class was still in somewhat of a panic. I actually felt cool being the only one not losing my mind in the face of overwhelming power and beauty. I guess Jenny is a miracle worker after all.

Trying to regain some modicum of control over the class, Ms Jointer blew on her whistle a few more times and waved her arms, trying to gain Jenny’s attention.

“Jenny! Did you do this to us? Please! If you did, you need to reverse whatever this is!” she pleaded.

“Well . . .” she began, turning her head to the side as she considered her answer. “The short answer is yes. Unfortunately that’s the only answer you’re getting. Don’t worry, though, I’ll reverse it, after everyone’s gotten their workout in.”

The mutterings of the class around me grew frantic as everyone scrambled to decipher exactly what she meant. I continued to stand in place, slightly apart from the majority of the crowd, and observe. It was all so unbelievable. Like being the referee in the world’s most intense boxing match. You have the best seat in the house, but you don’t have to worry about any of the action actually touching you . . . At least, I hoped that would be the case.

Jenny gave the crowd one last look over to make sure everyone was present and watching her. Her gaze lingered on me an extra second, with her favoring me with a wink. I answered it with a smirk that I wasn’t entirely sure that she could see. Then, with slow, deliberate movements, Jenny lowered herself down into a seating position, with her back against the wall, and her legs stretched forward and crossed at the ankle. The action, as normal as it must have seemed to her, was incredible to us shrunken humans. It was like watching a landscape rearrange itself. I heard the frantic whispers of the class come to a halt as they beheld the same spectacle I had described. Ms Jointer, to her credit, continued to try and reason with the giantess.

“Jenny, please!” she begged, while trying to sound as in control as possible. “Whatever this is, I promise you won’t be punished in any way. Just please, change us back, or get help for us- AAAAHHHHH!”

Her desperate pleads turned into violent screams as Jenny reached a hand out towards the gym teacher. The eighteen year old goddess pinched the thirty something year old gym teacher between two mighty fingers, and brought her up to eye level. As gently as she could, Jenny put a finger to her lips.

“Shhhhhhhh,” she cooed. “Don’t worry Ms Jointer, I’m not going to hurt you. You’re one of my favorite teachers, after all. In fact, I’m going to need your help. While the class goes through their workout, they’re going to need you.”

Moving her arm carefully, Jenny deposited the gym teacher on her shorts, literally above her crotch. At least several questions were now being raised within my mind, but I decided to keep them to myself. More than anything, I wanted to see how things would play out. Jenny switched her attention back to the rest of the class.

“Hey everyone,” she greeted us. “So this class is going to be run by me for today. Don’t worry, you’ll only have one workout to complete. I’ll be kicking back and chilling here, while you guys get to climb all over me.”

She gave us all another wink, this one infinitely more cheeky. “You heard right, you guys get to climb my body. But before you boys, and some maybe some of you girls, get too excited, there’s an objective. No random exploration, as you may have been praying for. You have to reach the top of my head, and you have to do it before the end of the class period. Think you can manage that?”

Some of the students began to protest loudly, while others remained silent. Others appeared as it they were going to pass out at that very second. Jenny answered their jeers with a shrug.

“Well, I should clarify that you don’t have much of a choice. Ms Jointer will be here to cheer you all on and encourage you.” the giantess explained. “Now I’d get to it if I were you. Feel free to take any route you want to get to the top of my head, just as long as you make it. Try not to fall too.”

She gave me one last direct look, perhaps to stress how no one would actually be hurt during this game? Either way, it was certainly an interesting first game. Not sure if it was a step up from the last one, where I was chased through the entire school, but it definitely had an appeal to it. It seemed as though some of the students shared my sentiments, as they began making their way over to her gargantuan body. Some approached her socks and shoes, beginning their assent from those points. Others headed towards her shorts, cutting out the middleman and beginning their climb from the base of the mountain itself. Whatever path they chose, Jenny seemed to be enjoying herself immensely. She watched each student, no matter their position, as they grabbed hold of her clothing, and began the long haul up her body. Some of them must have tickled her, as she let out occasional giggles. I, on the other hand, casually walked over towards her legs, strolling alongside the length of them. A part of me wanted to participate in the challenge, while another part wanted to see what happened if I refused.

“What are you doing!” came a sharp, hushed voice behind me.

I turned around to see Monica Williams standing behind me, glancing nervously up at Jenny. She looked as lovely as ever, despite the obvious fear etched onto her features. Today she wore light makeup on her face, which seemed to enhance her appearance in a more natural way. I was beginning to wonder if there was ever a situation that wouldn’t make her look good.

“Just . . . just watching,” I answered, unsure as to how to explain myself.

“You need to get moving,” she implored me in a whispered voice. “She might crush us if we don’t play along.”

“Do you believe that?” I asked.

Monica cast another concerned glance up at the giantess. “I don’t know what to believe at this point. None of this makes any sense! But we have to do what she says, or she could . . . she could hurt us.”

I slowly nodded. “How would you like a boost then?”

Turning her attention back to me, Monica gave me a quick glance over. “I appreciate it, but I’d need a ladder to get up to the top of her leg. We should start climbing from her pants.”

I shook my head with a small smile, trying hard to keep my wits while talking to my biggest crush. “Not like that. But I’m going to need your help.”

“To do what,” she asked.

“Get us both up there,” I replied. “Are you a good actress?”

Monica’s face suddenly turned quizzical. “Why?”

“Come on Karen, it’s not that much of a climb,” came Jenny’s all encompassing voice, as she encouraged a classmate to continue trying.

“I need you to act sick. Really sick,” I explained to Monica. “Also, I . . . . This is going to sound weird but . . . I need you to rub your lips on my hand . . .”

Monica’s tone immediately went as skeptical as her features. “Come again?”

My face was probably a little red, but I did my best to keep it under control. I gently grasped her shoulders and forced myself to maintain eye contact. “Listen, if this works, we’ll be more than halfway to her head. But I need you to trust me. I know Jenny. I wouldn’t suggest this if I didn’t think this would work, or if she would hurt us. Now, do you trust me?”

Monica paused for a few breathless seconds, her eyes taking in my expression, attempting to verify if I was being truthful with her. Eventually she nodded. My face going even redder, I held out my right hand.

“Just smear your lipstick over my fingers, that’s all.” I swore.

She did as she was told, and covered my fingers with the rose petal red lipstick she had been wearing. When she was done, I rubbed my hands together, until the scarlet makeup had thoroughly stained my hands.

“Hey, this isn’t sightseeing time, Phil,” Jenny announced. “Get climbing.”

“Now drop to your knees and act like you’re sick to your stomach.” I instructed in a low tone of voice. “When I tell you now, you jump for her body and you climb like hell.”

“What are you planning?” Monica asked, getting into position.

“Something stupid,” I admitted.

“I . . .” she sighed. “I hope this works. I’m trusting you, John.”

My eyebrows nearly climbed to my hairline after hearing that. Monica Williams knew me? Holy-

“Jenny!” I called out. “Jenny!”

The amazonian cheerleader turned towards us. I knelt beside Monica, my hands held out, palms upwards, in front of me. Monica knelt on the ground, clutching as her stomach, and pretending to be in great pain. Jenny leaned in closer to gage a better look at us, and I held my hands out for her to see.

“She’s spitting up blood!” I yelled. “I think she’s having some kind of panic attack but I don’t know! Do- . . . Can you tell what’s wrong with her? Is there something I can do?”

At once my giant friend’s features went from amused to concerned. “What happened?” she asked.

“I don’t know! I need you to look at her.” I implored.

Jenny nodded. “Climb on.”

She slowly lowered her palm to the ground in front of us, eliciting protests from those that were currently scaling her clothes.

“Keep your head down,” I muttered to Monica, as I lead her over to the massive hand. “When I say now, you run towards her body and you jump as hard as you can.”

“Ok,” she whispered, starting to catch on.

We climbed aboard the fleshy platform and allowed it to carry us skyward towards the goddess’s face. Jenny leaned it closer to better examine the red on my hands, and her sick passenger. Her hand stopped its assent just above her mountainous breasts.

“Monica, are you ok?” she asked.

“. . . . now,” I whispered into her ear.

Suddenly standing to her feet, Monica and I took off at a dead sprint towards the edge of Jenny’s hand. Without stopping to consider if this was a good plan or not, I lead the two of us to the edge of her palm, where we promptly leapt with all of the strength in our legs, towards her chest. Though the drop looked serious, her glorious breasts were large enough to make the greatest air bags I had ever had the pleasure of landing on. Emphasis on pleasure.

Jenny let out a startled cry as she watched us rocket off her hand. It took a few seconds before her brain registered that we were now on her chest. At once, Monica and I began running up hill, aiming for her left shoulder. We kept on climbing, even after an ominous shadow began to descend on our miniscule forms.

“Keep going!” I roared.

Suddenly two fingers as thick as tree trunks pinched my body between each other, and lifted me from the cotton surface I had been scaling up. I stopped just in front of Jenny’s face, and the smile she wore was horrifying.

“Oh, oh boy,” she exclaimed. “I can’t even be mad. That took some balls. Hell, I’m even tempted to let you get away with it.”

Very slowly, Jenny brought me closer to her face. “So I think I’ll let you keep the progress you made. Instead, I’ll just change the rules for you.”

Never in my life have I been more confused, and more terrified than this moment . . . except for maybe yesterday. I have a sinking feeling that this is going to become a pattern.

“What are yo- AH!”

I yelled as the fingers that held me suddenly disappeared, leaving me to fall freely through the open air. Looking down, I saw that directly beneath of me was the valley of Jenny Delhaze’s unspeakable cleavage. I landed flat against the flesh of her left tit, jarred to my wits, but unhurt for the most part. Before I could collect myself, or even groan, I began to slide towards the crevice that separated her magnificent boobs. Becoming caught in between the two of them, I stopped my downwards slope, allowing myself a chance to breathe. I at once felt the entire world around me shake like a bounce house during an earthquake as Jenny laughed. I looked up to see her immaculate face smiling down on me as she held her shirt collar open.

“Aw, you tickle so nicely.” she said. “While the rest of the class should continue trying to reach my head, your new job is to reach my feet. I’m afraid you’ll have to travel downwards. Don’t worry, this is all consensual. Just remember, you owe me one for this.”

The giantess allowed her collar to fall back over her chest, covering her boobs and leaving me immersed in shadows. I took a few deep breaths as the situation caught up with me. Yesterday before lunch I was just a relatively normal guy, living an uneventful life. Now, I was buried in the cleavage of the prettiest girl in my high school. The atmosphere around me smelt of body wash and the tiniest traces of sweat. In the background I could hear Jenny continue to give encouragement to the classmates that were still climbing her clothes. Beneath that I could feel, more than hear, the steady rhythmic pulse of her heart, sending vibrations through my body while I remained in intimate contact with Jenny’s breasts. So now I had a new mission, I have to burrow my way downwards. When this is all over I’ll either need therapy, or a platform from which to tell the entire school this story.

Using my arms and legs to army crawl, I headed closer towards her torso. Here, the pressure between her boobs was considerably lighter, allowing me to crawl downwards. It was a hell of an experience, diving deeper into the canyon of her tits, allowing myself to become more encompassed by her fleshy pillows, until I was legitimately buried. Her skin was just so soft, and coated with small traces of perspiration, which helped me travel easier. I found myself rubbing my cheeks against the walls of my prison, savoring the skin on skin contact. The more progress I seemed to make, the more her heart rate elevated. Unable to resist at some point, I began to place gentle kisses on her skin every time I inched forward. Jenny told me that she strictly only wanted a friendship, and truth be told I had a crush on Monica over her, but I couldn’t help it. This was one of my wildest dreams come true. So I allowed myself to experience it all, feel it all, as much as I could, while I crawled between her heavenly boobs. The warmth that surrounded my body became comforting, arousing even. As I began to sweat, so did she. All the while, I kept on kissing, trying to give her some kind of sensation. I think she felt it, because her chest began expanding and contracting faster, indicating quicker breaths. I felt accomplished, not from the progress I was making, but because I was pleasing my giantess friend.

Eventually I felt my arm breach the limit of her bosom, with nothing but the open air beneath me. Now came the tricky part. Jenny was reclining against one of the walls, so I had to position myself correctly. With one great heave, I pushed myself free of her breasts, and fell towards her incredibly toned stomach. Because of her sitting position, her stomach was curved inwards, so I had to aim for the top of said curve. I hit it just right, and my fall turned into a slide down her smooth tummy. From high above I heard her giggle, causing my slide to wobble not a little bit. At one point her hand came down and brushed at her skin. She never hit me, as I don’t think she intended to. Rather I only saw the shadow of her impressive paw fall on top of me, only to touch down behind where I had just been, for added suspense. The border between her stomach and pants quickly came upon me, and I crashed into a gentle halt against the fabric at her waist. Picking myself up and climbing onto her pants, I found Ms Jointer rushing over to help me to my feet.

“You ok Loya?” she asked, her voice still sounding shaken from everything.

“Yeah,” I answered. “I think the hard part’s over with.”

“I’m proud of you,” she expressed, patting me on the shoulder. “You’re taking this all in stride. That’s pretty good.”

I shrugged. “You get used to it once she throws lockers at you all over the school.”

The look Ms Jointer spared me went a few degrees beyond confused. I couldn’t blame her.

“You wouldn’t know anything about that, though.” I told her. “Then again, maybe you would. You wouldn’t remember well enough to chime in, of course. But I suppose it still counts.”

“What are you-” she began.

“I’d promise to explain this all later, but I won’t have to keep it,” I interrupted. “So rather than waste time on that, I’ll finish the last bit of my race. Make sure no one else falls.”

With that, I took off down the highway that was Jenny’s right leg. If there’s one thing I enjoy, it’s confusing people and running away. Same method I used to survive more than half of my encounters with bullies over the years. Jenny’s legs must have stretched out for half a mile, with her feet at the end in plain view. I didn’t want to spare a second as I sprinted for them as fast as my legs would allow. The incredible muscles of her thighs felt as solid as concrete beneath my shoes, demonstrating how she wouldn’t have needed to shrink us to demonstrate physical superiority. As I progressed over the surface of her thigh, I felt the landscape shift beneath me again. Gently but gradually, her legs began to bend at the knee, and the incline of my track rose significantly. After only thirty seconds my breaths were becoming labored, and I could no longer sprint outright. Steps became harder as I was lifted into the sky. The most difficult part of all of this, however, was keeping my eyes locked firmly on her sneaker. If I averted my gaze even an inch to the right or left, I would have seen how high I was, and probably would have frozen in fear. I was less than fifty feet from her knee when I was forced to crawl on my hands and knees. I practically had to sprint like a jungle cat to reach it before I slid backwards all the way to her crotch again. Of course, there are worse places I could have ended up on her body, and few better.

Mounting the ridge of her knee, I hauled my exhausted body onto the flat surface, and rested. Every muscle in my body felt like molten lead. Fresh breath was the only relief in that moment, and I drunk greedily of the bounty around me. Turning my head to the side, I had a full view of Jenny and the black dots scaling her body. Most of the students were still attempting to surpass her shirt, with a few beyond the height of her boobs. At least one was clinging onto her nipple, attempting to either keep climbing, or feel as much as they could. Some were resting on her shoulders, with one climbing her hair like a gym class rope. That one had to be Monica. She was the only one with that kind of a lead. Each student only served to emphasize how unbelievably giant Jenny was compared to the rest of us. It was like watching specks of lint climb the Statue of Liberty. Jenny watched everyone who was making progress, encouraging each student individually. Then, with a coy look in her eye, she shifted that gaze over to me and extended the rest of her leg into the air. Suddenly the incline I had to surmount doubled in length, and the ground beneath me buckled with her movements. I had to crawl a few feet passed her knee to keep from falling back down and losing all of my progress. She’d been expecting that, though, and I had played right into her hand. At once she dropped her calf back down, and suddenly my upwards slope transformed into a downwards drop. Gravity took over and I was sliding down with ever increasing speed. The edge of her socks were in front of me before I knew it, and I hit them like a speed bump. For a few seconds my body flew into the air, only to come crashing down on the soft, rope like laces of her shoe. Life spun around me at fifty miles an hour for a good few minutes. All the while Jenny’s laughter echoed in the distance.

“Gold medal routine in my book,” she commended. “I’d say you earned a break, while the rest of the class finishes their own workout.”

With the last ounce of my energy, I raised my hand weakly in a thumbs up, before my strength failed, and gravity pinned me to my friend’s sneaker for a while.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

The first scenario of many. They'll get more creative as time goes on. For now I thought I'd start simple. Comment and let me know if you like the quality. Thanks for reading