- Text Size +

     David was sitting alone on the couch his apartment, waiting for his wife, Kelly, to get home. He had talked with her only an hour before at the auto shop while his car’s brakes were being serviced, during what she had assumed was his lunch break.

     “Might take a while,” the mechanic told him. “We have a shuttle that can take you home and pick you up when your car’s ready; no additional charge.”

     Since the job probably wouldn’t be done that day, and David could simply pick it up on Saturday, he opted to head home and relax, having taken the afternoon off. Now, he anxiously awaited his wife’s return home, as he was going to surprise her by taking her out for dinner and a movie.

     He felt compelled to be romantic with Kelly, not just because she was his wife, or felt she deserved it, but more to show how much he loved and appreciated her being married to him. David had never considered himself a ladies man. Far from it; he considered himself unattractive. He wasn’t ugly, mind you, he just had features that didn’t exactly make him attractive to women. David stood just shy of 6’ tall, with curly, light-brown hair and a freckled complexion; he was also a little overweight. Definitely not the kind of guy who had ladies lined up outside his door.

     David had dated in the past, and the times that he did have girlfriends were long-term relationships. He just knew that if he lost any of them, it would probably be a long time before meeting someone else who would even go out with him, so he learned very quickly how to treat a woman to keep her around. But maybe that was the problem: he’d get too clingy and appear desperate; which, of course, he was.

     When Kelly came along, David felt very lucky. Actually, she was the kind of girl who might not seem pretty to everyone. She was short, only about 5’4”, with shoulder-length dark-brown hair, and a fair complexion. She too, like David, was a little chubby, but it was the combination of features, along with her sweet, bubbly attitude that made her attractive to those that saw it. To most guys, Kelly would probably seem ordinary: someone who’d be overlooked for taller, prettier, thinner girls, but to David, she was beautiful. He loved her, and tonight, he was going to show her just how much he loved her: with a night to remember.

     Suddenly, as David relaxed on the couch, he felt a strange sensation erupt all over his body. He stood up from the couch and started to walk to the kitchen for some water, but he never made it. A bright flash of light came before his eyes, stopping him dead in his tracks; when the light faded, and his eyes refocused, David was in shock: Everything was huge! He must have shrunk!

     David gauged his environment; by his estimate, he was no bigger than 1/4 of an inch tall. How could his have happened?!

     Not knowing what to do, David tried to remain calm to better contemplate the situation. His tiny body was currently in the middle of the living room carpet, stranded between the coffee table and one of the lounge chairs. The eggshell-colored carpet fibers nearly came up to his chest, and the ceiling looked miles away. 

     David examined himself: even the underwear and tank-top he had been wearing had shrunk! Whatever had happened to him was, at the very least, an area effect. It also meant that it had to be something in the environment, or something that he’d come into contact with.

     Unfortunately, before he could make any further sense of the situation, David could hear footsteps coming up the wooden staircase to the deck outside his second story apartment; he knew in an instant who it was when he heard keys jingling as they were being inserted into the lock, along with doorknob jostling: Kelly!


    Kelly stepped into her apartment, tired after a long day at work, her feet hurting slightly from walking around all day. Fortunately, she’d worn her flip-flops that day, which had cushioned her every step as she went about her business at the office that day. She kicked them off just inside the door, unaware she had just performed an act that would save her husband’s life, yet set in motion the series of events that would follow.


     “Kelly!” David shouted up, frantically waving his arms and jumping up and down, desperate to get his wife’s attention. “Kelly, down here! Honey, I’m down here! I’ve SHRUNK! Kelly, help me!”     

     Unfortunately, David had no way of knowing his shouts were in vain: his voice was currently too small to be audible to the normal human ear.

     Meanwhile, Kelly, still oblivious to the situation, walked into the living room, heading towards the master bedroom to change out of her work clothes and into something more comfortable.


     David was screaming frantically for Kelly’s attention as she approached, watching in horror as her giant, right foot lifted into the air and headed right for him.

     “EEK!” he squeaked in fear as the huge foot slammed to the floor just to his right, narrowly avoiding stepping on him. “KELLY! DON’T SQUISH ME!”


     Kelly had no idea she’d almost crushed her tiny husband as she walked by, completely unaware of his shrunken fate. She was about halfway across the living room when she suddenly stopped and turned around, her giant figure heading back in his direction.

     “KELLY!” David screamed as he fell over prone on the carpet. “DON’T STEP ON ME! AAAA—!”

     Kelly’s left foot came down right on top of him; luckily, he’d ended up under her arch, once again dodging a bullet. The huge foot quickly lifted off him as his wife continued walking into the kitchen, grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge. Then, for the third time, Kelly’s bare feet barreled towards him once again.

     “KELLY! NOOOOOO!”

     This time, however, David’s luck ran out! His shouts were completely cut off as his wife’s right foot came down right on top of him again; this time, trapping him beneath her toes. As Kelly stepped forward, preparing to lift her foot, she nonchalantly scrunched her toes, unknowingly grabbing her tiny husband and scooping him up in between her second and third toes. 

     David was trapped, taken for a frightening ride between Kelly’s toes. With each step his giant wife took, David’s tiny body was repeatedly smooshed between her giant toes, her skin muffling his cries for help. By the time she’d reached the master bedroom and stopped walking, David was barely conscious. He looked up through a tiny crack in the toes above him; from his vantage point, he could see his wife currently standing in front of the chest of drawers. David could only watch helplessly from his toe prison as Kelly changed into one of her tank tops she usually wore as pajamas during the warm, summer nights. Kelly remained in her underwear, however, because David hadn’t done laundry yet and she didn’t have any clean shorts.

     After changing, Kelly walked back into the living room, retrieved her laptop computer from its resting place on the coffee table, and sat down on the couch, swinging her legs and feet up onto one of the other cushions, her tiny husband still squirming unnoticed between her toes as she went about her work.

     The irony of David’s current situation was that he was stuck somewhere that he actually found somewhat erotic. Kelly had cute little feet which David would often massage for her after long days at work. He didn’t mind though: he’d always had a bit of a foot fetish. He loved holding, rubbing, and tenderly kissing Kelly’s feet while worked on her computer most nights, and her toes would wiggle with delight as he made her feel appreciated and comfortable. Now, as Kelly sat on the living room couch with her computer in her lap, scrunching and wiggling her toes, she was completely unaware that her tiny husband was currently wedged between them, being tormented with each playful squeeze.

     “Kelly!” David cried continuously. “Sweetheart, between your toes! I’m here, between your toes! Help me!”

     Unfortunately, Kelly never heard his cries. Instead, she started playing some music from her laptop, swaying her feet back and forth in time the beat, and amplifying David’s peril in the process.

     “ACK! KELLY, STOP! Don’t do that! HELmmph!”

     David’s cries were once again silenced as he disappeared back between her toes, being rocked violently to and fro with each beat of the music.


     After a few minutes, Kelly’s favorite song was over; she started becoming a little restless, feeling her laptop digging into her thighs. Trying to make herself a little more comfortable, Kelly bent her right leg and place her foot across her lap, resting her computer on her shin.

     “Ah, that’s better,” she sighed contentedly, occasionally wiggling and scrunching her toes as she went back to her typing.


     It seemed like an eternity since his giant wife starting swinging her foot back and forth, taking David on a nightmarish ride, but thankfully, the song finally ended, and the swaying eventually came to a stop.

    Before he could react, however, David suddenly felt himself being jerked forwards. He yelped in surprise, holding on for dear life as he flew threw the air.

    “Oof!” David cried out as the giant foot landed in Kelly’s lap. He was about to start shouting to her again, but she set her giant laptop back down on her leg, partially blocking his line of sight   

     David could barely stand it: while Kelly was relaxing and casually scrunching her toes, he was being thrown about and squished with each playful squeeze. He desperately called for help, but Kelly simply couldn’t hear him.

     Through all his suffering, he couldn’t help but think about what would eventually become of him.

     Was this it? He wondered. Was he going to be stuck this small forever, doomed to be shrunk the rest of his life? Would Kelly ever find him, or would she end up squishing him beneath her huge feet? Whatever his fate, he knew he’d have to get her attention; staying between her toes was not an option.

     Alas, before David could formulate another thought, Kelly’s leg shifted once again, stretching itself out along the cushions and coming to a stop on the far side of the couch, with her right foot now crossed over her left.

     David couldn’t stand any more; he had to get out from between Kelly’s toes before he was squished. Mustering all the strength he could, he pushed hard against her toes’ vice-like grip, trying to force them apart. It took a few minutes, but he finally separated them just enough to slip his body out. He swiftly slid down over the top of her foot onto Kelly’s clean-shaven leg, then quickly burst into a run, yelling and screaming his wife’s name as he ran up her leg towards her thigh...

    

    Kelly jerked; she could have sworn she’d just heard a tiny voice calling her name. She quickly moved her computer off her lap, swung her legs off the couch, and stood up…

     

     The ground beneath David’s feet suddenly jolted, flipping him into the air and up towards the head of the couch. He landed on the soft, warm cushion of the sofa…right where his giant wife had just been sitting!

     Meanwhile, Kelly stood frozen in place in front of the couch, listening intently for whoever had been calling her name, but she didn’t hear anything. Thinking it was just her imagination, she shrugged it off and slowly lowered her ass back down onto the cushion…


     David quickly shook off what had just happened. He looked around, becoming extremely anxious once he realized where he’d landed. He prayed it wasn’t about to happen, but the ominous shadow that had suddenly shrouded him in darkness confirmed his worst fears. He shot his gaze skyward just in time to see Kelly’s giant, juicy ass coming down on top of him.

    “KELLY, NO! WAIT! I’M DOWN HERE, ON THE COUCH! KELLY! DON’T SIT DOOOOOOOOWN—!” 


     The couch groaned under Kelly’s weight as she sat back down onto the couch cushion. Initially, she was going to recline again, but ultimately decided against it, opting to just make herself comfortable while sitting up.


     David’s tiny squeaks were cut off as Kelly’s ass landed on the cushion; the last sight he saw was his wife’s red, polka-dotted underwear as they slowly enveloped him.

     Kelly had sat right on top of him without even realizing it. Luckily, both her butt and the cushion of the couch were soft and squishy enough to decrease the amount of pressure that David had to endure, leaving him intact for the time being, but now he was trapped, his face completely buried in Kelly’s butt, and his shouts for help muffled by fabric and flesh.

     Then, Kelly’s huge ass started shifting back and forth on top of him, grinding him into the cushion. David screamed in agony, wiggling tirelessly under her in hopes that she might feel his presence, but Kelly gave no sign that she’d even noticed him, nor that she was going to be getting up any time soon.

     By the time the grinding finally stopped, David was writhing in pain, and almost out of air. In desperation, he tried sliding himself out from under her, somehow managing to maneuver himself just beneath her crack, where the immense pressure was greatly reduced and the panty material had enough give for him to get some much needed, albeit rank air.

     Finally having some semblance of relief, David tried to assess his situation: he  knew he had to think fast before Kelly started moving again, but his only chance was a risky and desperate move. With no time to lose, he grabbed the fabric of his wife’s underwear with both hands and pulled as hard as he could – he knew it was a long shot considering his strength and relative size, but it was his only chance as far as he could see.

     Success! David heard the fabric tear! He tugged with what strength he could muster, and once there was hole was large enough, David squirmed his way inside, the hole he’d made collapsing behind him after he entered.

     Great! David thought. Now what?

     For a moment, being adjacent to the sensitive skin of her crack, he considered trying to wriggle about again, hoping that Kelly might now be able to feel him moving inside her underwear, but he quickly talked himself out of it: Kelly might mistake the slight tickling for an itch, causing her to scratch or mash her bottom into the couch cushion again, grinding him to a pulp.

     David started pondering several ideas, including following Kelly’s crack along the couch until he was out from under her, then maybe climbing up the back of her panties to her waistband…

     Unfortunately, he never got the chance.


     Kelly suddenly felt a slight disturbance in her underwear; she immediately shifted her weight and stood up from the couch, grasping and readjusting her panties while pinching at her crack to relieve the problem.


     Before David could react, the giant ass shifted again, collapsing on top of him. David shrieked as her huge crack quickly swallowed him whole, thrusting him upwards and headfirst into her sphincter.


     “Ugh!” Kelly exclaimed in frustration as she fiddled with the back of her panties, “Why is my….ass so itchy all of a sudden?!”

     All her scratching and panty shifting hadn’t helped alleviate the problem. Kelly sighed frustration and headed straight for the bathroom; she needed to pee anyway.


     David dangled helplessly from Kelly’s ass, struggling feverishly to remove his head and torso from her massive huge sphincter, but they were wedged in good and tight, and his screams for help were completely muffled and went unheard.

     Then, Kelly’s ass cheeks slammed together, forcing him further up into her sphincter until only his feet were left sticking out. David’s screams immediately intensified, his little feet kicking vigorously in a futile attempt to free their trapped owner.

     If things weren’t bad enough, Kelly started walking.

     David was in constant peril: Kelly’s ass cheeks continuously smacked and rubbed against one another, smashing and squeezing David in between with each torturous step. He had no idea where his wife was was headed, but if David didn’t remove himself from Kelly’s asshole lighting quick, he was sure he was going to be squished.

     Though Kelly’s journey was only a short distance, for David, it couldn’t have been over soon enough. 

     Suddenly, he felt a rush of cool air hit his back; then, Kelly’s ass began descending. 

     There came a large bump; the next thing David knew, he was falling…

     A second later, he splashed down into an icy pool of water. David frantically swam and broke the surface, gasping for air as he opened his eyes and looked around:

     A small, ray of light shone down from above, reflecting off the smooth, white walls of a massive basin. A huge, fleshy ass loomed overhead, wiggling back a forth.

     David realized exactly where he was!


     Kelly hurriedly flipped on the bathroom light, lifted the toilet lid, pulled down her panties, and slammed her ass down on the toilet seat.

     Then, with a satisfied sigh, Kelly slowly emptied her bladder.


     “KELLY!” David screamed as he struggled to tread water. “KELLY, I’M IN THE TOILET! SWEETIE, LOOK IN THE TOILET, PLEASE!”

     The next thing David heard was a huge, low pitched sigh as a monstrous stream of yellow fluid burst forth from above, raining down and smacking water’s surface like a torrential downpour.

     “NOOOOO!” David screamed in horror, “KELLY, STOP....*glub*....I’m in here....*gurgle*....HELP!”

     The monstrous stream of urine splashed down on top of him, thrusting his tiny figure beneath the surface. David constantly struggled to keep his head above water and swim away, but the huge flow of urine sent waves rippling back and forth across the surface as they splashed and smacked into the walls of the toilet, making it difficult for him to stay afloat.

     David desperately swam to the water’s edge, knowing his only chance was to scale the sides of the toilet bowl before the unthinkable happened.


     “Ah,” Kelly sighed, a small toot escaping her ass. With a slight chuckle, she reached for a small amount of toilet paper from the roll next to her, then stood up from the seat to wipe herself.


     What might have been a tiny foot to a normal-sized human, was a blaring foghorn to the shrunken David. The low-frequency vibration sent tremors throughout his tiny body, and the smell that followed was downright terrible, the pungent odor of urine and sulfur invading his nostrils, making it difficult to breathe.

     Then, the huge ass above him suddenly arose from the seat; the bowl was instantly flooded with bright light, temporarily blinding the poor, tiny man. By the time he’d regained his composure and his eyes adjusted, David was engulfed in a huge, wet mass.

     “HEEEELLLP!” He shouted as he struggled desperately to get out from beneath the huge cover. “KELLY! HELP MEEEEE!”


     After thoroughly wiping herself, front and back, Kelly dropped her wad of toilet paper into the bowl, then finished bending down to pull up her panties. Once her underwear was in place and adjusted, she turned around reached for the toilet handle…


     David emerged from the huge mass of toilet paper....just in time to see his giant wife nonchalantly reaching to the toilet handle.

     “KELLYYYY! NOOOOOO!” David shrieked in absolute terror, hoping his wife see or hear him, but it was no good. Water rushed down the walls of the toilet bowl, churning the bowl into a swirling vortex. David was immediately sucked beneath the surface, pulled downwards until he hit the bottom of the basin. Before he knew what hit him, a surge of water thrust him backwards and deep into the intake pipe...

     In an instant, David was gone.


     Kelly pressed the flusher on the toilet, then stepped over to the bathroom sink to quickly wash her hands, completely oblivious to her tiny husband’s squeaks for help emanating from the toilet bowl right next to her as he struggled for very his life.

     As the toilet finished flushing and the basin began to refill, Kelly lowered the toilet lid, dried her hands with a nearby towel, then walked out of the bathroom, extinguishing the light behind her.

     Finally, that annoying itch she’d felt was gone.


     David broke the surface, coughing and sputtering to clear the water from his lungs and catch his breath. Moments before, a huge torrent of water had nearly forced him down into the sewer pipe, but before he was completely flushed away, the current shifted with the incoming tide, thrusting him back up into the bowl as it refilled with fresh water.

     For the moment, David had escaped his brush with death, but he was far from being out of the woods: with the toilet lid shut and the bathroom light off, 

entire bowl had been plunged into near darkness, with only a small sliver of light peeking through under the toilet seat from the other room.

     “KELLY!” David shouted in futility on the off chance she might hear him. “KELLY, I’M HERE! IN THE TOILET! LOOK IN THE TOILET!”

     With no response from his wife, David sighed and began contemplating his next move. Once the toilet basin was completely refilled and the water stopped flowing, David swam towards the side of the bowl—his only option was to attempt to climb out. Amazingly, he was able to find enough friction between his body and the porcelain walls to slowly make his way up the steepening sides of the bowl…or at least, as high as he could. The top of the toilet bowl had no underside, so David hoped he might actually be able to climb out.

     Over the next hour though, he did his best to scale the last few near vertical inches of the bowl, with little success. He would try to slowly climb upwards, then slide back down; he’d jump, trying to quickly grab the side of the bowl, only to fall further back down. Finally, he slowly climbed up as far as he could, reached for the edge, and grabbed a hold with his left hand…then with his right. 

     Great, he thought, I haven’t been able to do a pull-up in years.

     David wasn’t going to let go, however, so his options were either climb out or just hang there. 

     Then, he heard stirring in the other room; Kelly would occasionally get up and head to the fridge, then sit back down on the sofa, and David wasn’t too sure if he actually wanted her to come back into the bathroom before he’d had a chance to escape the bowl.

     Suddenly, he heard booming footsteps approaching; a few seconds later, he the bathroom light flipped on.

    “Kelly!” David struggled to say as he clung to the side of the bowl. “Kelly, wait!”

     The gargantuan lid above him suddenly opened, and from his vantage point, the tiny man watched in horror as his wife pulled down her panties, flashing him a view of her massively monstrous ass.

     “KELLY, NO!” he screamed as her bare ass came right towards him. “KELL-EEEEEEEEEEY!”

     The entire toilet shook as the giant ass impacted the seat, and David was  violently shaken about. Somehow, he was able to hold on, but he was now directly in the line of fire a soon as Kelly started emptying her bladder. David immediately summoned all the strength he could and hoisted his torso up onto the rim of the bowl, rolling the rest of his body onto the surface a few seconds later.

     David lay prone for a moment, panting heavily. Above him, his giant wife looked off into the distance, her face just visible over her belly. Her huge legs dangled off the plastic seat, flanking him on either side, giving David an up close view of her giant pussy. Under normal circumstances, he might find his current view rather erotic, but these were far from normal circumstances, and he needed to get his wife’s attention before it was to late.

    “Kelly!” he coughed breathlessly, “Kelly! Down here!” 

     Unfortunately, David’s tiny voice was being literally drowned out by the sound of urine trickling into the toilet bowl below. David scrambled to his feet, slightly unsteady after having to swim through and climb out of the toilet bowl over the past half hour stood up.

     “KELLY!” he shouted, cupping his hands around his mouth. “KELLY!”


     As Kelly was relieving herself, she suddenly heard a faint, tiny voice calling her name. At first she ignored…then, it called to her again.

     Kelly snapped her head to the bathroom door, lifting her bottom up off the toilet set to peek around the door frame…


     Kelly’s gigantic figure suddenly lifted of the toilet seat. David stumbled backwards, trying to steady himself and regain his balance.

     Before he could shout up again, a few drops of urine dripped from Kelly’s urethra, splashing him in the face. David stumbled further backwards, just as Kelly’s giant ass slammed back down onto the seat.

     With a surprised yelp, David was knocked off his feet and fell backwards, slipping off the rim of the toilet, tumbling downwards towards the floor…


     Kelly waited hunched over peering out of the bathroom, half-expecting her husband to walk through the front door and call her again. After a few moments, Kelly shrugged and sat back down on the toilet, wiggling her ass as she attempted to shake the last drops of urine she could feel clinging to her pussy into the toilet.


*FLOOF*

     David landed softly into some kind of safety net, rolling down the fabric a short ways until he came to a stop. It took him a moment to process that he was alive and intact, though he was unsure exactly what had saved him.

     He could see Kelly high above him, wiggling her ass on the seat, still unaware of his presence. There were two massive flesh-colored pillars situated on either side of him, and whatever he was currently sitting in was white with red polka-dots, and light-brown streaks running parallel up the other side.

     David snapped to attention: he’d fallen into Kelly’s underwear, situated about 1/3 of the way down her shins!

     “KELLY!” he shouted, waving up to her. “KELLY, DOWN HERE! IN YOUR PANTIES! KELLY, LOOK DWON HERE!”

     David struggled frantically amongst the fabric, trying to get to his feet and reach one of Kelly’s legs to slide down to the floor, but every time he tried to move, he kept being thrown back into the center of the panties, partly due to the smooth material, but also from his wife’s movements. 

     Soon, his worst fears were realized. Kelly had grabbed a small amount of toilet paper and stood up to wipe, throwing David back down into the crotch area of her panties. He could only look up in horror as his giant wife reached down and gripped he sides of her underwear.  

     “KELLY, WAIT!” David screamed, raising his hands defensively. “NOOOO!!!”

     David was suddenly thrust upwards, the G-force keeping him firmly planted in the center of his wife’s panties and they lifted skywards. He slammed into her pussy, screaming tiny, muffled yelps as Kelly tightened and adjusted her panties around him.

      David’s cries for help went unanswered as his wife stepped over to the sink to washed her hands, eventually heading out of the bathroom, and back through the apartment.

     With every step Kelly took, her lower half jostled, throwing her tiny husband every which way inside her underwear, and every time her thighs rubbed against each other, they’d smash and squeeze David in between. 

     The tiny man was desperate for help, but how was he going to get his wife’s attention while he was stuck inside her panties?

     All the while, David couldn’t help but think about how dire his situation was: if he didn’t get Kelly’s attention soon, she could sit on him again, perhaps even crush him the next time. He might even end up stuck between her toes again if he wasn’t careful, or squashed by her giant feet with a single step.

     Eventually, Kelly stopped walking, and David’s torture stopped for the moment. The tiny man wasted no time, grabbing onto to the nearest set of pubic hairs and desperately climbing his way upwards through the dense foliage. 

        

     After leaving the bathroom, Kelly walked to the kitchen to fill up her water glass, gulp down some much needed sips of water. All the while, she kept wondering if David might be home soon; she was really missing him today for some reason, and she was feeling a little frisky. Maybe she could tempt his with some afternoon delight when he got home…

     Kelly chuckled to herself. Who was she kidding? David never passed up the chance to be intimate whenever SHE was the one who initiated it.

     Hoping to eke out a short nap before her husband returned home, Kelly refilled her water glass for the last time, turned off the sink faucet, and headed out of the kitchen back towards the bedroom.

    

     The giant woman was off again; David quickly grasped the nearest group of pubic hairs and held on for dear life. The ride didn’t last very long, but he wasn’t sure how much more of this torment he could take.

     Then, the entire world dropped…


     Kelly set her water glass down on the nightstand and sat down on the bed, swinging her bare legs over the sheets to get comfortable. She opted to not climb under the covers, however, seeing that was so warm out. 

     She laid her head on the pillow, and closed her eyes…

     Kelly’s eyes suddenly shot open: David’s cell phone was sitting on the nightstand on the opposite side of the bed.

     Weird, she thought, he must’ve forgotten it today. But, that doesn’t make sense; he called me from the mechanic’s earlier. What did he do: come home and leave without telling me?

     Kelly would have continued her train of thought, but she was so tired. She sighed and relaxed her body, pushing the thought to the back of her mind. Then, she closed her eyes again, quickly drifting off to sleep.


    Once his giant wife stopped moving, David was finally able to regain his composure. Despite the fact that it was very dark inside Kelly’s panties, there was still a small amount of light peeking through the fabric...enough, at least, for David to see.

     For now, all seemed calm and quiet, and David was finally able to take some time to truly assess his current situation:

     “Alright,” he reiterated, “I’ve somehow been shrunk to 1/4 of an inch tall, and my wife can’t see or hear me. I have no idea how or why this has even happened, or even if this is permanent or just temporary. So far, I’ve been stepped on, sat on, stuck between her toes, and nearly flushed down the toilet, and now, I’m trapped inside her underwear, in the midst of a huge, pubic forest…I’ve GOTTA get Kelly’s attention before she accidentally squashes me!”

     David quickly waded through Kelly’s pubic hair up to the waistband of her panties, hoping to climb out. Once he arrived, however, he found the waistband hugging her waist more tightly than he’d anticipated, and he wasn’t strong enough to lift it. Now, he’d have to trudge all the way back the way he came and try getting out through one of her leg holes.

     “Why didn’t I just do that in the FIRST place?!” David exclaimed in frustration.

     As David made his way back down Kelly’s pubic region, he couldn’t shake the unnerving feeling that his wife might never find him. She could easily squish him and wouldn’t even know it. He actually started visualizing where it might happen: would Kelly step on him and squish him outright, or would he end up stuck to her foot, tortured between her toes for countless hours waiting to die? In all likelihood, she’d probably washing him down the drain when she showered next, and that would be the end of him.

    Of course, in the midst of his thoughts of gloom and doom, David also couldn’t help but admire the erotic irony his “little” situation: he was literally inside his wife’s panties; what other guy in the world wouldn’t kill for that opportunity?! Heck, her vagina was literally right next to him, so there was a definite possibility that if he didn’t get sat on or squished between Kelly’s legs, he die inside her pussy. Sure, he didn’t want to die, but what a way to go…!

    David snapped back to reality. He suddenly knew exactly how he was going to get Kelly’s attention; he just hoped he could handle such a big job. He hastily finished his journey wading through her pubic hair until he reached the top of her vagina, laying down beside it. Then, he used all of his strength to force apart her giant vaginal lips and slipped his body in between them. Once he was inside and firmly in place, David reached down with both his tiny hands, grabbed her humongous clit, and began massaging as fast as he could…


     Right as she was about to fall asleep, Kelly suddenly felt a strange sensation between her legs. It felt weird at first....but then, it began to feel good…VERY good!

     “Oh,” she moaned softly, taking a few deep breaths. “Oh, wow!”

     She didn’t know what was going on, but she didn’t want it to stop. She focused her thoughts on her pussy, imagining her husband sliding his throbbing clock inside her.

     Her breathing quickened, and she bit the side of her lower lip. She began sighing, letting out breathy moans as she slowly started gyrating her hips.

     What the hell was making her so horny?! she wondered. Was it all in her mind? At that moment, she really wished David were there. She wanted him so badly!

     As the feelings kept intensifying, Kelly decided there was no harm in helping her feelings along, and slowly slid her hand down her torso towards her underwear…


     David tried to stay hyper-focused on his mission, but he couldn’t getting very turned on in the process. He WAS LITERALLY between his wife’s legs, after all; it was like some sort of weird, twisted fantasy.

     “Maybe being so small isn’t ALL bad,” he said to himself.

     David kept working as hard as he could to pleasure his wife, hoping she’d investigate the disturbance and discover him.

     Suddenly, he heard large, scraping sounds, and the underwear above him started to shift. The giant pussy lips around him parted, and David was suddenly staring down a giant set of plump fingers.

     “Oh no!” he gasped in surprise. “KELLY! WAI—!”

     David couldn’t get out of the way: Kelly’s huge fingers impacted his back, thrusting him deep inside her. The tiny man was completely helpless as the giant fingers massaged and her cavernous pussy shifted up and down, preventing him from keeping a firm footing. He shouted desperately for his wife, begging for her to stop...


     Kelly diligently massaged her pussy, her nimble fingers sliding up and down over her sensitive flesh. She moved her body up and down, gently thrusting her hips in sync with each wave of orgasmic energy...

     Something seemed off…it didn’t feel as good now. Kelly stopped rubbing, waiting a moment for the sensation she’d felt earlier to return…

     …but it didn’t come back. Kelly started massaging herself again, as if trying to restart a dead engine, but it just didn’t have the same zest. 

     Nuts! she sighed with disappointment, pulling her hand away from her vagina, Whatever that was really had me going there…

     Kelly relegated herself back to laying silently on the bed, quietly hoping the sensation would eventually return…


     Finally, the earth was stopped moving.

     David held fast and braced himself, remaining at the ready just in case Kelly’s massive fingers returned…

     He could feel the walls around him relax, and soon, everything was motionless…

     Why did she stop? David wondered. Obviously, Kelly had felt him, so why wasn’t she curious as to what had been stimulating her?

     “Kelly?!” he called out, although not really expecting a response, “Sweetheart, can you hear me?! It’s me, David. Kelly?!

     “OK,” David sighed, “this was a bad idea. We are DEFINITELY not trying that again! I’ve get outta here before Kelly decides to get back up…or at least before she starts moving again!”

     David slowly began moving again, working his way back to the entrance of his pussy; hopefully, he’d be able to escape her underwear and climb up her body.

     One way or another, he was going to get Kelly to notice him....or die trying!


    Kelly was waiting patiently, nearly falling asleep again....suddenly the sensation returned.

    Yes! she thought. This time, she vowed she wouldn’t interfere. The sensations continued, seemingly increasing, and Kelly started gyrating her hips, moaning softly and biting her lip to contain herself.

     Her pleasure intensified; Kelly could feel herself building…


     David wasn’t trying to stimulate his wife at the moment, but it seemed like it couldn’t be helped. With every move he made, Kelly’s pussy shifted, and her movements intensified. The tiny man tried to hasten his progress, but going faster only seemed to make things worse, and every time Kelly jerked she threw him off balance. David pressed his hands into the vaginal walls to steady himself—something which also didn’t help matters, either.

     “Come on, Kelly,” he griped aloud, “check your panties, for Pete’s sake!”


     Kelly could barely stand it: her moaning got louder, her toes curled, and her pulse was racing. She was finding it harder and harder to retrain herself and keep her hands from reaching down and massaging her pussy.

     What the hell was going on?! What was stimulating her so much?! It almost felt like there was something actually inside her pussy. Now, she HAD to investigate!

     She carefully positioned her elbows on either side of her and slowly leaned forward, trying not disturb her lower half…

    Unfortunately, doing so was difficult task considering she was building so much. In her efforts to lean forward, Kelly lost her balance and inadvertently shifted her butt back...


     A sudden jerking motion nearly toppled David forward; instinctively, he reached out his hands and grabbed the nearest thing he could to keep from falling...

    

     A huge surge of orgasmic energy suddenly coursed through Kelly’s body! It was too much to handle; her body reacted uncontrollably. She turned her hips to the side and reflexively slammed her legs closed to keep from exploding!


    David yelped in terror as Kelly’s body suddenly shifted, and her massive legs slammed closed, cutting him off from the outside world and trapping him inside her pussy.

    “KELLY, NO!” he shouted, “OPEN YOUR LEGS! KELLY, OPEN YOUR LEGS!”

     Unfortunately, Kelly’s massive thighs muffled his cries; the walls around him were squeezing tighter.

    “KELLY, HELP!” he shouted frantically as he struggled to get free. “HONEY, OPEN YOUR LEGS! LET ME OUT!”


     Kelly could hardly contain herself. The sensation between her legs just kept intensifying, and she just kept building higher and higher. She squeezed her thighs, but no matter how hard she pressed them together, she couldn’t curb her orgasm. Whatever was happening just felt too good, and now, she really didn’t care WHAT was causing it.

     Higher and higher she went, all the while completely unaware that it was actually her tiny husband who was stimulating her as he thrashed about inside her pussy, desperately trying to squeeze his way out. The more he struggled, the more turned on Kelly got.

     Finally, she couldn’t hold it in any longer. Kelly grabbed the nearest pillow, pressed her face into it, and let out an orgasmic scream, arching her back into the air as she came, thick discharge oozing from the tight lips of her pussy...


     A sudden jolt upwards slammed David into her vaginal wall, knocking him senseless. The last thing he felt was being enveloped in a warm, thick liquid;  then, everything went black…

 

     After cumming for a good 10-15 seconds, Kelly relaxed, lowering her backside down onto the bed and slowly opening her legs as she regained her composure. She panted heavily, feeling the cum now flowing freely from her unobstructed pussy, moistening her panties as she collapsed from exhaustion. The queer sensation had dissipated, leaving her satisfied in body, yet baffled in thought, unclear of what had just come over her.

     What could have possibly have caused that?!

     Oh, God! Kelly thought, panicking. Was there a BUG inside my pussy?!

     She frantically reached down with both hands and pulled up the waistband of her panties, lifting her ass just enough to quickly slide them down her legs, using her feet to throw them off. She slammed her ass back down onto the bed and quickly sat up, eagerly checking her underwear for answers...


     Even unconscious, luck didn’t appear to be on David’s side. Had Kelly inspected her panties in the bathroom, or even just waited until she stood up before removing them, her tiny husband’s body might have merely fallen out of her loosened pussy and landing lightly in her underwear, where she most likely would have spotted him. Unfortunately, because she removed them while still lying in bed, her body was still somewhat horizontal, just level enough to keep him inside her pussy. Then, as she shoved her panties down her legs and began sitting up, her pussy relaxed, and a small amount of cum—along with her unconscious husband’s limp body—dripped onto the bed just below her. As she reached her fully-upright position, Kelly’s perineum unwittingly rolled right over the tiny man.

     Kelly inspected her underwear thoroughly, looking over every inch to find what had caused her orgasm, but she found nothing: no bug, no piece of lint…nothing. She hastily reached her fingers down to her vagina, anxiously feeling around for any anomalies – again, she found nothing.

     If there HAD been anything inside her, it was gone now. Confused, hot, and now very tired, Kelly haphazardly tossed her soaked panties onto the floor next to the bed, then removed her shirt and tossed it away as well. Kelly didn’t normally like to sleep naked, but these weren’t normal circumstances. She laid her head back down on her pillow; closed her beautiful, brown eyes; and quickly fell asleep…


    David slowly returned to consciousness and opened his eyes: he was covered from head to toe in wet, sticky discharge, plastered upright against a soft, malleable surface. Unable to shake the goo away from his face, he moved his hands to wipe it off…

     David was surprised to find his arms were stuck. He tugged harder, attempting to dislodge them from the wall he was; surprisingly, the surface they were stuck to seemed to stretch and flex right along with him as he moved his arm. It was holding fast, with no sign of letting go. He tried wiggling his arms and legs back and forth to loosen them, thrusting his body forward, again and again, hoping to eventually work his way free…

     The wall’s grip was beginning to loosen. He leaned back, counted to 3, and lunged forward with all his remaining strength...

     David unexpectedly splashed down into a huge, shallow puddle of goo!

     “Ugh!” he groaned in disgust as he pushed himself up, ooze flowing off him like molasses. “What in the…?”

     Trying to regain his composure, David shook his head to dislodge the remaining globs from the puddle, wiped off his face as best he could, and slowly rose to his feet, finally gauging his surroundings:

      Before him lay a splendorous sight: two massive legs extended along either side of him, both ending down in a pair of monstrous feet and ten, plump toes. Just overhead, the massive legs connected to a huge crotch, with a pair of massive, yet soft, vaginal lips still dripping with discharge. David looked behind him and quickly eyed where he’d been stuck: Kelly’s perineum.

     He hastily moved forward, partly to avoid being sat on again, but also to get a better view of her crotch. Even in the midst of everything that had happened, David still couldn’t help but to feel a little aroused, his throbbing cock growing two sizes in a matter of seconds. He had actually just been inside his wife’s pussy, AND made her cum to boot! Barring that Kelly didn’t know he was in there, David savored the moment, trying to appreciate the opportunity he’d just had. If only Kelly had been aware of his presence, the whole experience might have been gentler and more enjoyable for them both.

     Maybe before I grow back, Kelly and I can experiment a little, he thought...

     David’s eyes suddenly grew wide, only now realizing the true gravity of his situation: even if he DID manage to get Kelly’s attention…then what? What was he going to do, go to the hospital?! It wasn’t like modern medicine had any experience with something like this.

     What if I NEVER grow back?! David thought hysterically. What if I’m stuck this small for the rest of my life?! I’m gonna end up as a guinea pig in some research lab!

     For a moment, he’d almost wished Kelly HAD squished him and just put him out of his misery.

     David quickly shook off his bad feelings and determined he’d be brave:

     Well, he thought firmly, if I’m gonna be doomed to spend the rest of my life as a tiny bug, I’m at least going to spend it with Kelly. First, I need to get her attention…

     David weighed his options: he could take the long way—walking down around her legs and then up alongside her to her head. It might be the safer option, but it would take quite a while at his size, and if Kelly should roll over in her sleep...

     The only other option was to literally climb her and traverse her enormous body. At least with that option, if Kelly were to toss in her sleep, David would have a chance to jump or be thrown clear.

     Plus, it might be kinda fun to walk over her naked body at this size, he thought mischievously. No time like the present to take advantage of his predicament.

     David took a deep breath and cautiously approached Kelly’s crotch; then, slowly climbed his way up along the sticky lips of her vagina. He was amazed at how well he was doing considering he hadn’t ever done much climbing before; of course now, he wasn’t lifting that much weight. David just hoped he didn’t stimulate his wife during his ascent: erotic as it might seem, he didn’t exactly want to be forcibly shoved back inside her, nor ground to a bloody pulp by her huge fingers. 

     Eventually, David reached her pubic hair and used them to pull himself the rest of the way up onto Kelly’s pelvis. Once again, he waded his way through the dense bush, finally making it to her waist and over her stomach, slow approaching a cavernous bellybutton. David stepped cautiously around his wife’s belly to prevent himself from falling inside, and continued up to her chest to the supple mountains beyond.

     The ground shifted up and down beneath David’s feet as he ascended his wife’s naked body, rising and falling in rhythm with each deep breath she took. He tried approaching her head, but each time Kelly exhaled, David kept getting blown backwards onto her chest. He kept bracing himself and trying over and over again to climb her face, but it was no good: he was too light to withstand the harsh wind.

     “KELLY!” he shouting in frustration, trying to rouse her. “KELLY, WAKE UP! HONEY, I’M HERE! I’M RIGHT HERE!”

     His mammoth wife didn’t stir; David needed another plan.

     The obvious choice would be trying to get near Kelly’s ear. He looked around her head, wondering if her could make it up her pillow. Unfortunately, such a plan came with a great deal of risk: if he got too close when he called for her, one turn of her head could end him. 

     David ultimately determined it was a risk worth taking. He started up her chest again, but once again her breath pushed him back. He just couldn’t close.

     “Damn it!” he exclaimed in frustration. “I can’t even get NEAR her fucking head?!”

     Swiftly, David scaled Kelly’s right breast, his feet sinking into the soft, supple flesh as he climbed, making the journey somewhat difficult. At the summit of the monstrous breast lay her areola, with a sizable, pink nipple in the center; David clambered up atop the huge pillar, surveying the landscape of his giant wife.

     Kelly looked so beautiful: a goddess peacefully sleeping. The smooth, delicate curves of her naked body that David used to gently caress with his fingers were now so huge and distinct at his current size that they seemed a vast, luscious landscape of soft, warm flesh. The supple, tender breasts that numerous times before he’d laid his head upon were now so large that he quite possibly could live off the streams of milk that might one day flow from the nipple upon which he was now standing.

     David knew his current idea was a long-shot, but he figured it was well a try. He began jumping up and down on Kelly’s nipple, screaming her name at the top of his lungs. It was like bouncing on a waterbed, and with each bounce he sank deeper and deeper into the giant breast, making the efforts increasingly difficult.

     “KELLY, IT’S DAVID! I’M RIGHT HERE! HONEY, HELP ME!”


     Kelly was nearly asleep, when she suddenly felt a slight tickle on her right breast. She scrunched her nose, moaning in frustration, hoping it would go away, but the annoyance persisted. With a heavy sigh, she raised her hand to curb her itch...


    David was almost too distracted from jumping up and down to notice Kelly’s right hand headed right for him until it was practically on top of him. With barely any time to react, he leaped from her nipple, curling into a ball before impact and and bouncing down her breast. As the giant hand flattened the very spot where he’d just been standing, David collapsed into a crumpled heap on Kelly’s sternum; by the time he’d regained his composure, Kelly had already stopped scratching, dropped her hand, and fallen back to sleep. 

     David was panting heavily, reflecting on the close call he’d just had. He’d almost been smothered alive between his wife’s giant hand and her humongous breast. Once again, he figured it best not to test his luck; thankfully, he didn’t have to. He realized that when Kelly had finished scratching, she’d turned her head onto its left side, now giving David a clear shot to her ear. He scrambled to his feet and sprinted up Kelly’s chest towards her head.

    Just as he made it to her neck, however, David stopped, nearly collapsing on her collar bone; the exhaustion had finally hit. The entire afternoon he’d been fighting for his life to avoid getting squished by his giant wife, who was still completely oblivious to he presence, unaware how close she’d come numerous times to killing her tiny husband. He barely had any strength left, but he was too close to being discovered to quit now. David mustered all his remaining strength, somehow scaling her neck and finally reaching her right ear. He knelt down at the precipice, calling down the cavern:

     “Kelly!” he spoke breathlessly, trying to shout louder. “Kelly, it’s David. I’m here! I’ve shrunk! Kelly, sweetheart! Please, wake up!”

     Kelly moaned and scrunched her face, her head wiggling slightly as she nestled into her pillow. David braced himself, narrowly preventing himself from falling into her ear. When the ground stopped shaking, he paused for a moment to make sure Kelly had settled, then carefully released his grip.

     It was a ray of hope: Kelly had heard him…or, at least, that’s how it seemed. With renewed hope, David grabbed her giant earlobe, took a moment to prepare himself, and called out to her again...


    Kelly was sound asleep when she heard a tiny voice calling her name. It was so faint, as if it were off in the distance, but it sounded so close. She tried to ignore it, thinking it was coming from outside, but the voice kept calling for her…She wiggled her head slightly, pushing it deeper into the pillow, hoping to force herself back to sleep.

     For a moment the voice stopped, and Kelly started to drift off again...

     Then, she was suddenly startled awake by a high-pitched squeak! Kelly snapped her head up; her heart was racing, and she was panting heavily from the sudden start.

     She listened for the voice again…but now, she didn’t hear anything.

     Who was calling her name?

     Kelly was hesitant to go back to sleep, cautiously lowering her head back onto the pillow; this time, on her right side. She was just about to close her eyes when she suddenly spotted something moving next to her pillow...

     A bug?! she thought gasping.

     Kelly’s eyes snapped open, eyeing the bug intently as she looked closer…

     She couldn’t believe her eyes! Kelly was sure she must’ve been dreaming, but after rubbing her eyes, she realized she was wide awake, and seeing things very clearly.

     The bug wasn’t a bug at all: It was...

     “Da….David?!” Kelly gasped, stammering in disbelief. “Oh-oh my God! Sweetheart, is that really you?!”

     “Yes, Kelly! Yes!” David’s tiny voice squeaked, filled with joy and relief. “It’s really me.”

     “Honey, what...how...?!” Kelly stammered.

     “Kelly, I’ve shrunk!”

     “Yes, honey, I can see that,” she said bluntly, “How in the world did this happen?!”

     David started explaining, but his voice was so small and squeaky she couldn’t hear him.

     “Sweetie, stop,” she said feverishly, “I can barely understand you. Hang on!”

     Kelly sat up in bed, keeping a close eye on her tiny husband so as not to lose sight of him; of course, as she sat up, the mattress shifted, causing David to lose his footing, emitting a tiny squeak of terror as he fell over. She crossed her legs Indian-style and placed her hand down on the sheets near her tiny husband, scooping him up into her palm and bringing him up close to her face.

     “OK, now,” Kelly continued, “Slowly, how did this happen?!”

     David proceeded to tell Kelly about his entire day: where he’d been, how he’d mysteriously shrunk, and how she’d almost squished so many times…by the time he’d finished, Kelly was in tears, apologizing profusely.

     “Sweetheart, I’m sooooo sorry,” Kelly sobbed, wiping the tears from her cheek with her free hand. “If I’d have known you were down there, I never would have….I mean, I’d have been more careful…”

     “Kelly!” David shouted, trying to interrupt her, which was difficult because her voice was so loud and his so soft. “I know you wouldn’t do anything to hurt me on purpose. I was just really scared. I was calling for you…screaming your name…”

     “I know sweetie, I know,” Kelly sniffled, cooing at her tiny husband, “but don’t worry, I’ve got you. You’re safe now, I promise.”

     “‘SAFE’?!” David squeaked. “You call this ‘SAFE’?! Kelly, I’m not even an inch tall; I’ve been trapped under your feet, your butt…and I don’t even know how long I’ll BE like this! What if I’m stuck like this forever?! What if you lose me and can’t find me?! You could squish me and not even realize it!”

     “Sweetheart, I promise,” Kelly sobbed, “no matter what, I’ll keep you safe. I’ll make sure you never get lost. And no matter what, I will always look for you, OK? Just....just give me some time to process all of this, OK? I mean, my husband’s, like, half an inch tall now.”

     “More like a quarter of an inch...” David said timidly, trying to be humorous.

     “Oh, honey…” she replied empathetically.

     “Kelly, I know this is hard for you too, but I’m really freaking out here! What am I gonna do?!”

     Kelly started to respond…but hesitated. She honestly didn’t know what to say. She was just as worried about her tiny husband’s wellbeing as he was, and all she could do was gaze empathetically at his tiny body with worry and regret in her eyes…

     David stared right back at her, both of them sitting in silence for a while.

     But as he stared into his wife’s giant face, so soft and so caring, David began reflecting on the feelings of arousal he had felt no so long ago. Even though he’d come frighteningly close to being squished, somehow, seeing Kelly so large compared to him had brought on new, unexpected, and unexplored sexual feelings. If this was to be his life now, he figured he may as well confess.

     “Kelly?” David squeaked.      

     “Yes, sweetie?” she answered tearfully.

     “I know this is going to sound kind of strange, but…”

     “Yes?” she replied.

     “I….um….I don’t quite know how to put this…”

     “OK…” Kelly responded nervously. “Whatever it is, you can tell me…you can tell me anything...”

     “It’s just that you’re….well you’re….”

     “Yes?”

     “You’re beautiful.” David finally forced it out.

     “OK…” Kelly chortled nervously, slightly confused, “you…didn’t know how to tell me that?!”

     “No,” David continued, trying to explain himself, “it’s just that....now that I’m so small and you’re….well, not….I mean, not that you’re big or anything….I mean, yes, you’re big now…I mean, compared to me of course….I just….I, um…”

     Kelly’s face began to exhibit signs of anxiousness and confusion. David took a second to regain his composure and finally spit out his words:

     “Kelly, what I’m trying to say is that…well, even though I know this is kind of a shock for both of us, it’s just…seeing you at this size…in the time that I’ve been small….I’ve been able to….um….’explore’ your body…”

     “Honey, I know. You told me, and I’m so sorry.”

     “No, honey, that’s not what I mean,” David continued. “It’s just that....well....being so small means that I’ve....’been’ places that no one’s ever been before, a-and experienced things no one’s ever experienced before…”

     “Wh-What exactly are you saying, sweetheart?” Kelly asked apprehensively.

     “What I’m saying is….I’ve had some really good views.”

     “Oh!” Kelly laughed, finally understanding.

     “Honey, I’m serious: being this small has given me a new....perspective o-on the parts of you that I find....most attractive. I mean....I got to see your…pussy up close…and I was inside you while you were....you know...”

     “I know, honey,” she giggled. “I wish I’d known it was YOU down there. Must’ve been quite the experience for you.”

     “Actually, it was....quite the turn on. You know, except of course for the....almost suffocating thing.”

     Kelly giggled again, making soft, cooing noises at the tiny figure in her hand.

     “I guess being this small does have its perks,” David said. “And, at the very least, if nothing else, we…still have each other. If I have to be this small forever, I’m glad it’ll be with you.”

     “Aw! Come here.” Kelly whispered softly, carefully lifting her tiny husband to her bosom, caressing him as best she could. Then, she brought him up close to her face, and planted the lightest, gentlest kiss she possibly could on his tiny body (of course, to David, it had been a very large, heavy kiss).

     David immediately fell back into Kelly’s palm, reeling from the force of her lips upon his tiny body…

     Suddenly, he began feeling woozy, and a wave of dizziness flowed over him. Before David knew it, he felt his body stretching...

     Kelly’s eyes grew wide at the sight before her: David was growing in her palm! In an instant, he was several inches tall, and still growing. She quickly set him down on the bed and backed away. He kept growing bigger, and bigger...in no time at all, David was back to his normal height.

     “Kelly! Kelly, I’m....I’m back to normal!” David announced excitedly. “I’m big again!”

     “Oh, honey, Yes! Yes, you are!” Kelly said, throwing herself on top of him in a huge embrace, planting kisses all over his body.

     David brought her lips back to his face, kissing her back passionately. Kelly literally tore the soiled clothes off his body and practically shoved him down onto his back.

     The two lovers shared an afternoon of the most impassioned love-making they’d ever had with one another, possibly with anyone.

     As they lay in bed afterwards, they discussed what had happened that afternoon: what the whole experience was like, what to do if it ever happened again, and even what David enjoyed about it. One thing they agreed upon, however, was to keep the entire incident a secret. They didn’t want to have people asking any questions, and David didn’t really want anyone to know about what might be considered a rather embarrassing ordeal. On the plus side, they now had a new game to play in bed, and David enjoyed the scenarios that Kelly and he came up with.

     Over the next few months, with there being no other shrinking incidents, David and Kelly ultimately concluded that the whole incident was just some sort of fluke. Although they never figured out what exactly had caused it in the first place, David was quite sure it was Kelly’s kiss that had broken the spell.

     One thing was for sure, however; David had had an experience that most likely no other person in the world had ever, or would ever, live through. Incredibly, as more time passed, David came to regret not taking full advantage of his tiny stature while he had the chance, and actually began secretly wishing it would happen again. It had been quite the harrowing journey, but he hoped the next time he shrank—if it ever happened again—Kelly would be fully aware of his presence, and they could truly explore the endless possibilities.

     One night, after the two of them had shared a soirée, David made himself a solemn vow:

     If I ever end up shrunk again, I won’t waste the opportunity.

     And with that, David closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep, wondering if he’d ever actually be small again.

     Hopefully not, but maybe...