- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended

It was a foggy morning in April, 1916, when the HMS Hunnic sank off the coast of Tunisia. The Hunnic was one of the great British ocean liners of Titanic fame, owned by the White Star Line. This one, serving as a supply and hospital ship, was cruising along the coast of Africa to bring much-needed aid to the Mediterranean theater of the war. But halfway through its voyage, it was blown off course and it vanished under mysterious circumstances. Now I will tell you the truth of what befell the HMS Hunnic on that fateful day.

That morning, an unusual fog weighed heavily on the Mediterranean. It was impossible for the crew of the Hunnic to see very far ahead of the ship, so they relied solely on their navigational instruments. After hours of slow, steady sailing in these blankets, the lookout spotted a dark shape on the horizon, which he believed to be the island of Djerba. The captain rejoiced, for he knew that he was still heading in the right direction. He ordered that the crew steer toward Djerba, that they might find some shelter from the oppressive fog. But as the Hunnic drew nearer, the island disappeared from sight.

Suddenly, a movement from under the sea violently rocked the ship. People were thrown around in the cabins, and some on deck nearly fell overboard, only saved by the railings. Then, from out of the foggy depths emerged a gigantic female form -- a sea goddess -- sending torrents of water everywhere as she shook out her luscious hair. The captain and crew were awestruck. Rarely in history had any man witnessed such a sight. Even though the Hunnic was one of the largest ships in the world, this immortal woman could have rivalled her in size. All the elements seemed to bow to her whim. Saltwater sprayed over her bare breasts while the mighty waves lapped at her abdomen as if it were a great cliff. Then, her towering legs rose out of the water like pillars, lifting her queenly neck into the clouds. The boy on the crow’s nest clung tightly to the mast and trembled, while the crew below cowered in fear. The sea goddess grinned wickedly. Conditions could not be more perfect for her needs. She would dine on sailors today.

The goddess’ beautiful face loomed closer to the mast. The lookout boy couldn’t help but become entranced by her gorgeous, ancient eyes. He blushed and dropped his binoculars with his gaze. She leaned in and kissed him. He shivered and hugged her lips worshipfully.

“Take me,” squeaked the lookout boy.

The giantess took a sharp breath inwards, sucking him through her warm, wet lips and into her mouth. The boy spent his last moments kissing her enormous tongue, before she swallowed him.

The rest of the crew were in a panic. They were swarming over the deck like ants. The Hunnic had left the French seacoast with not more than a thousand souls on board, mostly personnel (workers, officers, nurses, etc.), with a few civilians. They all rightly feared for their lives. There was evidently no hope of steaming past the giantess, so the captain had ordered the ship to halt, not wanting to strike one of her legs and capsize. The captain tried all means of signalling for help. The wireless operator sent out a distress signal, but as there was little traffic in the vicinity and the operator heard no reply, he was unsure if the messages were being received by anyone. The lamps and light signals also wouldn’t carry far over the foggy sea, and the distress flares merely fizzled out on the titaness’ breasts.

The HMS Hunnic lay helplessly stranded, at the mercy of this powerful being. Now it was time for her fun to begin. With effortless grace, the sea goddess extended her terrible arms and, using the fore and main masts for balance, hoisted her curvaceous body on top of the ship. The flimsy mast beams snapped in two after she had made use of them, and she cast those arrays of wires and pennants and lights into the sea. Mounting the ship like a vicious animal pins its prey, she made her way down the length of it. The hull shuddered under her weight, but did not buckle. As her agile form crawled over the ship, the goddess might have felt dozens of tiny arms resisting her, only to splatter or suffocate on the smooth surface of her skin. She would grind her hips over the ship with glee, reveling in the screams and squirms of the dying as they were crushed beneath her buttocks, breasts, legs, and all parts in between.

Meanwhile, the sea goddess saw that hundreds of nervous passengers had assembled near the bow of the ship, waiting to board the lifeboats. Her great hand swept over the decks, scooping up a handful of unlucky men and women and bringing them to her mouth. Cringing with terror before her deadly smile, they watched her serpentine tongue moisten her lips and pearly white teeth, stringing saliva between them. With a laugh, she brought the little snacks to her mouth and licked them off her hand like candy. One man, who was a naval officer, managed to push his way past her lips and leap to his fate, only to find his limbs caught in a string of saliva that hung from her mouth. She quickly slurped him up once more, and he met his end with the rest of them by her irrepressible teeth. Enjoying her feast, she grabbed another batch of unfortunates and shoved them into that gaping chasm. These she savored a bit longer, making their demise less swift. She let some of them drift down her gullet, clawing desperately on the way, while the others were ground ruthlessly between her sharp teeth before she swallowed them.

Despite repeated attacks, the lifeboats were being filled and launched with success. The giantess did not bother to stop them, for she knew they could not make it far from the vessel. She let the people try to flee while she wrapped her legs around the middle of the ship, sandwiching it between her colossal thighs as if it were an oversized scale model. The weakened hull creaked and groaned from the pressure and strain, and, as the titanic woman shifted her weight, collapsed inward. The whole midsection of the ship was crushed beneath her indomitable thighs, including the boilers and steam-stacks, the rupture of which caused a sudden explosion that knocked the titaness herself off her perch and into the sea with a huge splash. As she landed, a thunderous wave poured over the ship. The once-proud shape of the sea goddess disappeared beneath the waves.

There erupted a loud, joyful cheer from throughout the Hunnic. The passengers and crew celebrated their victory, but the damage was done. The great ship was breaking apart at the center. Catastrophic fires were spreading all over the vessel, and floodwaters were already permeating the hull. Some hundred more people, including many crewmen, had likely perished in the titan’s final tyranny, or during the ensuing fireball. It was a disaster. The crew rushed to fit as many as possible into the lifeboats, but, as more than half of their lifeboats had been destroyed, only ten were serviceable. Two of these boats were located at the stern and inaccessible by those at the front of the ship, nor were there any trained crewmen at the back to rescue the people stranded there. They eventually resolved to abandon the ones left at the rear for now and come back for them later. So it was that eight lifeboats were manned and launched. Yet even this was not enough to fit everyone on either half, and hundreds were left to fend for themselves while the lifeboats rowed away in search of a rescue ship.

The Hunnic lurched violently. The shrill sound of snapping metal was heard as the ship gradually caved inward, both ends tilted at an angle. It was then that the sea goddess revealed herself once more, emerging triumphant from the depths and to sit on her royal throne. Those who were left on board turned pale with fright. They saw the woman’s smooth, powerful legs stretch out over the sea and lift into the air. They saw the silhouette of her sleek bottom hovering above them, drenching the deck in thick droplets of seawater. All was still and silent under the shadow of that immense shape. Then someone shrieked and threw herself overboard in a last-ditch attempt to escape. Others rushed to follow her, but only a handful would make it to the railings before doom rapidly descended upon them. The giantess rotated her massive body and sat atop the foredeck, which heaved and sank beneath her. The majority of people on the foredeck were instantly flattened underneath her titanic butt as it landed on them. Others lasted a bit longer, suffocating slowly on the fringes or between her cheeks, but they perished all the same as she shifted her weight. Those who had attempted to escape by swimming were soon drowned due to the tremendous force of the collision that pushed them under the currents. Now the whole front half of the ship was separated and submerged, never to rise again.

The goddess floated lazily on her back atop the wreckage. Now she turned her attention to the other end of the ship. She leisurely brought her foot down on the aftdeck, smashing dozens of tiny passengers. Their bones popped like bubble wrap under her twisting toes. Another group, arriving from the flooded lower levels, was crushed too. The giantess stretched her long toes and combed the deck with her foot. She tipped the deck slightly, causing some of the passengers to lose their footing and hurtle towards her, where they landed, broken, on her massive, wiggling toes, or rolled under the ball of her foot to be carelessly crushed. By now, the deck of the Hunnic was stained with blood and the bodies of the giantess’ victims.

The captain, who was determined to go down with the ship, narrowly escaped death as her foot broke through the bridge. He ran for his very life across the upper railings of that collapsing structure, while her nimble foot slithered after him. The giant sea queen rose up to her full height and pursued him with vigor. As he ran, a hulk of metal debris fell across his path, leaving him cornered.

The captain looked up at the gargantuan sole that loomed above him. It was dotted with the contorted bodies of his fellow crewmen and passengers, frozen in their death throes, their limbs dangling from their flattened corpses like pills from a woolen sweater. And right in the middle was the distraught, gasping form of the wireless operator, Otto, somehow still alive amidst all that carnage. He lay nestled in a pool of his own blood in a crevice between the giantess’ toes. The goddess wiggled her toes nonchalantly, unaware of the suffering prisoner that was stuck to her skin. The captain watched with horror and disbelief as the fleshy toes enveloped poor Otto. A sickening crack of bone rang out, followed by a muffled groan and a trickle of blood. The captain roared with anger and stamped his feet in protest, but he could do nothing. Then, as if to taunt him more with death, the cruel woman opened her toes once more, displaying the crushed remains of his friend in gory detail. The captain howled despairingly, sank to his knees, and wept. The goddess crushed him out of his misery, adding his body to the bloody collection that lay smeared across her sole.

Even after the death of the captain and the other sorry victims, there were still numerous people left on that miserable wreck that slowly tipped into the sea at an increasingly diagonal angle. The sea goddess decided to quicken its descent. She pushed the unbalanced end down with her foot, making the stern rise vertically with a bellowing jolt. As the ship suddenly fell beneath them, the frightened passengers screamed and slid down the deck, hopelessly reaching for anything to grab on to. Like a mass of ants, they tumbled to their deaths as the ship made its final plunge.

At the same time, the sea goddess held the ship against her breast and opened her jaws, accumulating a mouthful of little men who had the misfortune of falling into her gaping mouth. Then her fatal jaws snapped shut, pulverizing them between her pretty white teeth. While her mouth was closed, more tinies kept dropping onto the edges of her smile. She slurped them up too, gulping them down greedily with the rest, then licked the deck clean of any stragglers.

Other people, who had meanwhile fallen from the lower part of the ship, rolled past her chin altogether and instead collided with her ample bosom. One by one, their flailing bodies piled up in the humid hollow of her breasts. Delighted, she squeezed her breasts together and rubbed them against the deck. She felt those weak, futile struggles slowly fade as each exhausted victim utterly surrendered to her. Then she felt their tiny lips quivering as they suffocated between her mountainous breasts, whimpering under layers of hot, sweaty flesh. Last came the agonizing screams as their fragile, mortal bodies gave way under that relentless pressure and squished against her skin. She then proceeded to grind her huge bust back and forth with a subtle crackling noise, eliciting a few more pained gasps as she crushed the survivors to a mushy pulp with an unashamed pleasure. 

The HMS Hunnic shuddered and sank beneath the waves. The sea goddess looked out over those stranded swimmers that clung resiliently to bits of debris and wreckage. She dove into the waters with a tidal splash, drowning them all beneath her titanic body.

The lifeboats made it some distance away from the wreck before they were each picked off, one by one, by the sea goddess, who feasted on the passengers and left the boats in splinters. A ninth boat that was launched secretly from the back of the ship, however, managed to slip away unnoticed by taking a different route, and it was rescued by a nearby vessel. I was one of the survivors on that boat. Perhaps we were spared in order to spread the word of this creature’s deeds. Perhaps she had no hunger for us. Whatever the case, that is how I have come to tell you the story here. Now the sea goddess lies dormant, but I shall nevermore venture out to sea as I live.