- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly reconizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Talitha the titaness charged forward to grab the tiny man she heard someone refer to as 'Jack', not aware that it is in fact an illusion summoned by the blacksmith's assistant, Charon the mage.

'COME HERE!!! COME BACK HERE!!!!!' yelled the woman mountain with rage at the tiny man sprinting away to escape her.

This tiny man called Jack had just slashed her fingers and later fell down onto her left tit and stabbed her nipple. As Talitha yelled in pain, the giantess choked on the people she had in her mouth after they slipped down her tongue and got stuck in her throat. In her confusion, she fell over and crashed down onto a few houses.

One of the houses she fell on hit her stomach hard and made her cough out the people she was choking on. The stomach blow later made her throw up all the people she had eaten since the beginning of her rampage.

As Talitha clearly had a massive size advantage, her long legs allowed her to easily catch up to the tiny man that was desperately running away, not even looking back at the titanic woman chasing him.

At last, she was in reach, and bent down while still running to grab at the tiny man with her left hand as her right hand was still attending to her hurting left tit which has stopped bleeding for the moment.

'HA!!! I GOT YOU TINY!!!' yelled the giantess in triumph, only to be surpised when she saw her prey slip through her fingers after she wrapped them around her target.

She saw the tiny man scramble up the wall of the nearest building and onto the roof, continuing his escape from the massive woman as he jumped from roof to roof .

Talitha looked on in amazement at the tiny man's agility as he leapt from roof to roof, jumping towards the direction of the royal palace. The titan screamed out in frustration and continued her pursuit.

It wasnt long till she caught up with the illusion of Jack. She made a big leap and landed in a squatting position in front of a house the tiny man had just landed on, her back facing the tiny man. Her leap caused a huge tremor and a huge boom as she landed, the tremor could be felt throughout the town, shaking every building near the titaness.

The illusion looked up to see Talitha's huge ass hovering above him like the moon, engulfing everything underneath it in its huge shadow. Now with no buildings around him to jump to, he chose to continue running forward to the edge of the building's roof and leapt forward. He jumped for the house in front of him, now under the titanic ass that belonged to the mountain of a woman, and managed to land safely on the building in front of him.

A huge shadow loomed over him as he landed and he looked up to see her two gigantic breasts blocking her massive beautiful face.

Talitha bent down to look at her prey through her spread tower- sized legs, spreading her ass cheeks in the process and exposing the long rope stuck in between her ass crack responsible for tying and holding up the fabric covering her crotch. The huge long rope partially covered up a chasm in between her ass which is her huge asshole.

Talitha striked down with her left hand through her titan thighs and crushed the house the illusion just landed on with her palm.

'HA!!!! TINY JACK CANT RUN FROM BIG TALITHA!!!!!!' yelled the titaness as she thought she managed to crush her prey under her massive hand.

She grabbed a handful of the debris and lifted it up to her face to inspect it closely, trying to find her crushed prey. Her right hand searched through the crushed debris as her left hand held it up to her face.

Her moving fingers caused dust to rise up from the debris and up into the air. The dust was then sucked into the large nostrils of the giantess as she inhaled to breathe.

'HIH.....HUHHHHHH!!!!' gasped the giantess as her brows knitted and eyes closed. She raised the index finger of her free hand to rub her itchy nose and snorted in air to suck down the accumulating mucus in her nose.

This only caused more dust from her finger to be sucked into her nose which made her large nostrils splay wide open and her chest heaved up.

'HAHHHHHHH!!!!' went the giantess with her mouth wide open.

'HEHHHHH!!!! HSCHIIIIEEEEWWWWWW!!!!!' sneezed the giantess as she used her index finger to rub her nose even faster and harder, causing her nose to redden.

Her sneezing did not end there as she hitched madly and prepared for another sneeze.

'HEYYYHHHH!!!! HIIIIIIHHHHHHHHH!!!!!'

Her head lifted up as she closed her eyes to let out a very big sneeze.

' HEYYEYEYYEHSCHIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!'

The sneeze was so big that it caused Talitha to fall on her butt, 200 tons of her body weight shaking the earth with a boom. As she fell on her butt, the debris she was holding up to her face dropped down from her palm and landed on top of her breasts. 

The titan rubbed her nose and sniffed hard to prevent another sneeze. After awhile of rubbing and constant sniffing, her nose stopped itching. She then used her hands to brush the debris off her breasts.

While doing this, she noticed something really small running out of the debris and out onto her breast. As she leaned in to take a closer look, she noticed it was a rat that must have got grabbed up along with the house debris.

The gigantic woman shrieked at the top of her lungs and jumped to her feet. She used her hand to try and swat away the rat.

'EWWWWWWWWW!!!!' shrieked the giantess as she swatted at her breasts. The rat ran down and around her huge body, her colossal body providing enough foothold for the rat to scurry down.

'GET OFF TALITHAAAAAA!!!!!!' shrieked Talitha as she felt the rat run around her body and down into her ass crack. The rat squeezed it's way in between the two massive walls of flesh and passed through the underwear rope lodged in her asscrack, the rat was now inside Talitha's anus, hiding inside the big stinky cave of the titaness.

'EEEEEKKKKKKKKKK!!!!' shrieked Talitha as she squatted down to untie the rope between her ass crack so she can remove the pesky tiny intruder. Her fingers trembled as she struggled to untie the knot located in between her ass cheeks but she finally managed to untie it.

She let out a sigh of relief and quickly shoved her index finger up her anus to try and dig out the rat. She gasped as she shoved her finger up her sensitive spot and later digged around with it.

After awhile of digging her anus, she still felt nothing come out of her asshole. She became desperate and pulled out her finger. She suddenly thought of a way to get the rat out.

Talitha spread her ass cheeks out and repeatedly slammed her ass onto the ground hoping to shake the rat out of her asshole. The town shook voilently with each buttslam. 

Still seeing nothing come out, the frustrated Titaness increased the pace of slamming her ass down at a faster rate while screaming in tears:

'GET OUT!!!! GET OUT OF TALITHAAAAA!!!!!'

Finally she felt something drop down from her asshole and saw the rat running away to a nearby alley in between two buildings beside her. Seeing the rat finally out, she let out a sigh of relief and slumped down onto the ground to lay on her chest. Her hands rubbed her buttocks , sore from all the pounding it took.

'OWWWWIEEEEE' whimpered the giantess as she rubbed her sore ass, only to immediately stand up at the sight of the tiny man she was chasing now standing on the ground in front of her.

The illusion of Jack watched in amusement as he saw the giantess panicking to get the rat out of her asshole. Now with the rat finally out of her asshole, she noticed him on the ground watching her.

He turned around and began running towards the palace again.

'YOU TINY HUMAN..... JACK...... TALITHA WANT CATCH JACKKKKKK!!!!!' screamed the giantess crazily and continued the game of cat and mouse.

 

 

The people all gathered at the outer palace door, pounding to be let in. The guards paid no attention to them however and instead ordered them to leave from above the wall battlements.

'Let us in!!!!! Please!!!!! The Titan is going to eat us!!!!!' pleaded a woman in the crowd holding her 7 year old son by the hand .

'Mummy, why won't they protect us form the Big Lady?' asked her son as she tugged at her hand. The woman ignored her son and continued her pleading along with the rest of the crowd.

At first no one could notice the booming footfalls that were slowly growing stronger and louder due to the noisy crowd, all but the kid noticed it. Still holding his mother's hand, Mason looked behind him and noticed a slowly approaching large figure in a distance. He let go of his mother's hand and pushed his way through the crowd to see if the figure was indeed the giantess.

Nancy noticed her son was no longer holding her hand and turned around quickly to find her son. She pushed through the crowd while calling out his name.

'Mason! Mason!!! Where are you????!!!!'

When she managed to reach the back of the noisy crowd, she noticed Mason standing at the very back and ran to him.

'Mason! Dont worry me like that!!!' she shouted as she ran to grab her son by the shoulder. She noticed he was staring into a distance and followed his gaze. She screamed in terror at the terrifying sight she saw. 

The scream of Nancy alerted the crowd. They slowly took notice of the booming footfalls nearing them and finally turned around to look behind them.

 

 

There in a distance was the giant woman who terrorized the town. The giantess chased a lone man that sprinted away from her like his life depended on it.

Each time the giantess would catch up to him and try to grab him up, only to have him slip past her massive fingers, leaving her repeatedly screaming : 

'I'M GONNA GET YOU!!!! IM GONNA GET YOU!!!!! JACKKKKKKKK!!!!'

The crowd scrambled away and spread out in different directions in a panic. Pushing and shoving as they tried to run for their lives. Nancy and Mason were victims of the chaos, pushed down to the ground and in danger of being trampled on by the chaotic crowd. Nancy quickly got up and by instict grabbed a crate box full of apples of a nearby stall just big enough to cover Mason with.  

She emptied out all the apples onto the ground so she can cover Mason with it . The apples rolled onto the ground and got crushed as people stepped on them in a frenzy.

A man toppled over a few water buckets besides the stall and the water flowed out to form a little pool of water around the squashed apples.

Just as Nancy covered Mason up with the box, she shouted at the box now covering Mason:

'Mason!!!! No matter what, DO NOT COME OUT OF THE BOX!!!'

Just as she finished saying this, she got pushed down by the chaotic crowd and trampled upon. She quickly shouted before being trampled on again:

'Mason! My child!' she screamed in pain and with tears dripping down her eyes

'Always know that i ....LOVE....YO-GAAAAAAHHHHHHHRRRRGGGGHHH!!!!'

Mason couldn't see anything but he was able to hear everything.

The last words of his mother followed by her screams of pain....and then....silence.

He cuddled up into a ball and cried in his arms. Inside the box protecting him from the chaos outside.

 

 

Talitha was so frustrated and angry at trying and repeatedly failing to catch her prey that she didnt notice the large puddle of water that the illusion of Jack jumped over to avoid. As she tried to reach down and grab her prey again, her foot stepped on the squashed apples in the slippery puddle of water which caused the exhausted titaness to slip and fall face down with a loud thud that shook the ground.

With the gigantic woman down on the ground in front of the palace walls, the archers and ballistas fired at her back.

The arrows fired by the archers bounced off her skin harmlessly, the mountain of a woman barely even felt it.

It was the ballistas that fired powerful large sized arrow that were able to pierce her skin, but even then it just draws a little blood and stings her a little.

Talitha looked up and saw the illusion scaling up the palace walls with ease as he climbed up and jumped over the wall, jumping past two surprised archers as he did this. He then disappeared from her sight as he rushed to climb down the other side of the wall.

The giantess was furious.

'TINY JACK CANNOT HIDE FROM BIG TALITHA!!!!!' screamed the giantess as she got up quickly to the front of the palace walls and tried to pull open the outer palace gate.

The palace only reached the height of her crotch. It was a mere dollhouse to the titanic woman.

The archers and ballistas aimed at her face, trying to hit her eyes which would no doubt be her weak spot.

Her face stung with pain as a barrage of the bigger arrows shot by the ballistas struck her cheeks. She winced in pain as a few of the smaller archer arrows hit her eyes, causing them to tear up.

She yelled in anger and used her hands to sweep at the entire battlement on top of the palace wall with two swipes, destroying the ballistas and knocking the archers off.

After pulling out the bigger arrows from her face, she got down on her knees and smashed into the outer palace door with her fist. The doors were punched open and later pulled out by Talitha.

Seeing that the door was now gone, Talitha lowered herself and layed down on her hands to peek inside. There climbing up the walls of the palace itself was the illusion of Jack, her prey. He climbed up a balcony and disappeared into a room of the third floor of the palace.

'YOU TINY HUMAN....JACKKKKK!!!!!' boomed the giantess as she got up to her intimidating full height. She bent her knees and spread her arms out, her attention fully focused on destroying the palace.

'YOU CANNOT HIDE FROM TALITHAAAA!!!!!'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Talitha stands above the palace, ready to destroy it to capture her prey. She is furious after all the humiliation she was put through because of this tiny man and wants nothing more than to make the little one suffer.


Meanwhile, still crying and scared while hiding in a box is Mason. Praying that his mother is safe and all right.