- Text Size +
Story Notes:

The 100ft titanic terror Talitha rampages in the town square and later attacks the royal palace. The furious king then puts out a quest to slay the woman mountain and rescue the princess. Thus begins the story of a brave young man and the people who will help him in his quest to defeat Talitha the Terrible.

Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

 

 

 

 

It has been a week since rumour spread of the sudden appearance of a 100ft tall giant woman in the kingdom of Siona.

It was said that the body of the giantess was so colossal, the trees only reached up to the height of her knees. Some of the villagers, (clearly exaggerating), even claim that the giant woman was as big as a mountain herself.

Ever since the giant woman's arrival, the giantess has been terrorizing villages in the kingdom non-stop and on a daily basis. Rumour has it that one by one, villages visited by the mountain of a woman were left destroyed a few hours after her rampage, and that the knights were all powerless to stop the giantess.

Everyone in the kingdom has been on edge the entire week, fearing the day when it would be their time to be visited by the giantess. The failure of the knights sent to guard the villages made it clear that the giantess was an unstoppable being , and the fellow people of the kingdom feared of what would happen to them if they ever encountered the giantess.

 

 

That bright sunday morning, their fears were realised when the ground started shaking, caused by the footfalls of something very big and powerful.

Then what could have been mistaken for thunder but when heard properly is a booming feminine voice shouting : 'FEE! FI! FO! FUM!!!!! ME TALITHA THE TERRIBLE!  TALITHA WANT SMASH EVERYTHING IN THIS TOWN!!!'

A large shadow loomed over the town, engulfing everything.

Jack, a young knight , was eating his breakfast in the kitchen when he felt the ground shake, and heard a loud booming voice like thunder as he saw the world go dark. He rushed outside while still munching on a piece of bread to see what's going on. 

Jack looked around and saw the townspeople around him frozen solid, staring up into the sky. He followed their gaze and glanced up at what looked like two enormous curvy legs, which lead up to a well toned tan body with voluptious breasts and a head looking down at his direction.

Jack couldn't believe his eyes when he saw that it was in fact a gigantic woman standing right outside the town and guessed she was the rumoured mountain-sized woman who has been terrorizing villages the entire week. There in a distance, she stood tall with long black hair that flowed down behind her shoulders.

The woman titan that calls herself Talitha the Terrible stood at least 100 feet tall.

The town houses only reach up to her shins and the tallest building in town which is the clock tower barely reaches her knee. Even the royal palace seems to only be able to reach the height of her crotch. 

Everything seemed to be still and quiet until Talitha spread her hands out and bent her knees as she started to stomp forward awkwardly across the town, smashing buildings and grabbing people to eat in the process. As she did this, her enormous breasts and her big juicy ass jiggled along, causing visible ripples to form on her fleshy regions every time she stomped forward.

Jack noticed that her enormous tan body, glistening with sweat and claimed to be able to rival the size of a mountain, was almost completely naked and revealed in all its glory.

The only cover for her womanly dignity are three small pieces of elastic fabric.

Two small pieces of elastic fabric only big enough to barely cover up her nipples attached together by rope long enough to wrap itself around the everstrecthing breast section of her body and tied together at the back in a tight knot, and a small piece of fabric barely big enough to cover up her crotch tied up by rope long enough to wrap three ways around her waist and underneath her ass crack.

 

 

The townspeople started running for their lives towards the royal palace for shelter. Those that were too slow were caught by the titanic Talitha and stuffed into her mouth along with the other captured townspeople.

Jack was running along with the rest of the crowd in the same direction, away from the giantess. He looked back at the carnage behind him while running, and he saw the giant woman stuffing her mouth with people, choosing not to chew them and only swallow when her mouth is full of people.

As Jack continued to look, he saw a wailing old woman being thrown into her enormous mouth.

He then watched as Talitha grabbed another woman with her right hand and a man with her left hand. She later throws the man and woman she is holding into her mouth.

With the three people screaming in her salivating mouth, she lunged her head backwards and took a big swallow, a visible lump going down her throat.

Talitha was still quite a distance from reaching Jack but given the length of her enormous legs she would catch up soon. The crowd running away from the giantess started growing smaller from the back as Talitha kept grabbing the people at the back of the crowd and stuffing them into her mouth to swallow later. She gave a sneering laugh as she pounded on a few houses and stomped a few more while grabbing the running people.

As Jack was about to look away and face forward to focus on running away , he spotted in the corner of his eye, his good friend and neighbour, Smith (who happens to be a blacksmith) standing defiantly in the middle of the streets in front of his house with his arms crossed staring straight up at the soon approaching giantess as people ran frantically past the blacksmith and away form the danger.

'Smith????' wondered Jack as he noticed his friend not running and immediately ran back in the direction towards Smith, brushing past the frantic crowd.

 

 

'Smith! What in God's name are you thinking????' shrieked Jack as he reached his neighbour and good friend. ' Ah Jack! Just in time!' replied Smith upon seeing his good friend.

His assistant Charon , a mage that helps intsall magical runes into his weapons and cast spells on them for special properties, suddenly popped out of Smith's house/workshop and yelled:

' Its ready sir!!! The entire house is well protected by my spell now!'

 Hearing this, Smith smiled and yanked Jack into his home and showed him a glowing dagger with a blue emblem on its hilt.

' Look Jack, i've been crafting a few weapons that will help defeat the titanic woman outside ever since i heard the rumours of her arrival into the kingdom. Now currently, i've only completed one but we have to guard my workshop and let me finish the other weapons at all costs! This a dagger that will help defeat the giantess, for it is able to cut through anything! Even the thick skin of the giant woman! Now go out and defend my workshop!'

 With that said, Smith pushed the confused Jack outside with his new dagger in hand.

'Oh and if things turn ugly, use this. It's a tranquiliser crystal. ' said smith casually as he tossed a green crystal to Jack .

Jack looked up and said : ' What the...' with a confused look.

Smith only gave him a cute wink as a response and slammed the door shut. Locking jack outside.

'The bastard!' screamed Jack at the closed door of the workshop, and at that moment a huge shadow loomed over him.

'Oh no.... and now the gigantic bitch'

 

 

 Talitha looked down at Jack with an amused expression.

'TINY....NO RUN FROM TALITHA?'

She shoved the people in her hands into her mouth and reached down to pick him up. She brought him up to her enormous face.

'DO TALITHA NEED SHOW TINY WHY TINY SHOULD RUN FROM TALITHA????' she asked angrily, her mouth still full of people.

Jack panicked and slashed at her gigantic fingers with the dagger and drew blood. This caused the titaness to yell in surprise and drop him. Jack landed on top of her left breast and rolled down towards the fabric covering her nipple and slipped inside.

Underneath the tight fabric, Jack realized he had to stop himself from falling down her breast and spotted a perky object sticking out that he could grab onto. In a panic , Jack scrambled to grab the humongous nipple with his right hand as his left hand was still holding the dagger. The nipple bent under his weight and swelled up in size.

'OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH.....' moaned Talitha as her eyebrows shot up and her lips curled to make an 'o' shape. She looked down at her left tit as she moaned, saliva dripping down her mouth full of people. Her drool dripped down onto her left breast and onto her nipple which caused it to become slippery and made Jack slowly lose his grip.

Jack thought about what to do before he lost his grip completely, and quickly used his left hand to stab the dagger into the outer dark circle that surrounds the large nipple of the woman mountain ( To get a better grip and prevent himself from falling).

This caused Talitha to shoot her head upwards as she yelled in pain and she stumbled around hysterically. She used her right hand to to grope her hurting left tit softly while she stumbled around, trying hard to maintain her balance.

As she yelled in pain, the people in her mouth slipped down her tongue and got stuck in her throat, which caused the giantess to choke and gag.

While choking, she stumbled even more and finally lost her balance, which caused her to fall with her butt crashing down onto Smith's workshop.

 

 

At that moment, the spell Charon casted to protect the workshop took effect and sent a huge shock onto the gigantic ass cheeks as it pressed against the roof of the workshop. This caused the giantess to yelp in pain as her ass was repelled off the workshop, her huge body falling forward in the direction of Jack's house which was just opposite the workshop. 

It was truly a sight to behold, a gigantic woman choking on about three people in her throat, with her right hand on her hurting breast and her left hand on her hurting buttcheeks, as she went crashing face down into a few houses, one of them being Jack's home.

The ground shook voilently as the body of the woman mountain came crashing down.

'OOOOOOMMMMPHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!' hurled the giantess as she managed to cough out the tiny people stuck in her throat when her stomach crashed down onto Jack's house, crushing the house under her weight.

Jack was safe in the huge cupped hand of Talitha, used to cover her hurt swollen nipple when she fell, but he just got the ride of his life and was dizzy from all the movement. He hugged the gigantic nipple as it pressed down on him.

Talitha then felt a sudden urge in her throat and quickly rolled around onto her back and lifted herself up with her elbows, exposing Jack as a lump poking out at the fabric covering her tit.

Debris of the destroyed buildings crumbled down her breast and stomach as she lifted herself up on her elbows. The stomach blow she took when she landed onto Jack's house made her feel like throwing up.

The giantess tilted her head to the side and threw up.

'HHMPH..MMMPHHHURGHHGHGH....BURPPPP'

She threw up litres upon litres of vomit which contains all the people she ate after she started her rampage.

The people in the vomit slowly got up, and realising they have been set free , started running for their lives. Talitha paid no attention to them however as all her attention was now on the tiny man hanging onto her hurting nipple. Talitha was furious.

 

 

She looked furiously at her left tit and pulled up the fabric to find the tiny man who humiliated her. Jack looked up and met her death gaze. There were tears running down from her huge red eyes and her face was bright red from all the choking she just suffered from.

Jack scurried away in a hurry down her tit as he saw her lift her right hand up in the air, wanting to strike down at him and squash him like a bug. Just as he jumped off her tit and rolled down towards her stomach, he looked back in time to see her give a huge slap on her left tit. The slap didn't hurt him, but it certainly hurt her.

'YEOOOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!' cried the giantess as she slapped her left tit with great force in an attempt to kill Jack.

Her nipple was now throbbing with pain. She curled into a ball onto her side and closed her eyes to take in the pain, dropping Jack onto the ground from her stomach.

Jack was then pulled by a hand and found himself dragged into Smith's workshop. Jack who was dizzy and tired, fell and collapsed to the cold wooden floor. Right before he passed out, he saw his friend Smith yell out the door at the curled up giantess on the ground, still in pain :

'Jack quick! Run for the palace!'

'The illusion decoy of Jack has been summoned' Charon told Smith as she ran into the house as well.

Smith gave her a nod and slammed the door shut.

'HahahahaHa! That was brilliant. That should trick and distract the woman titan to head to the palace where the kingdom's strongest defences are '

Jack felt the world pushing down on him as his vision slowly went black. He passed out on the floor.

 

 

The giantess got up on her knees and saw the illusion of Jack running towards the palace and yelled furiously at it, mistaking it for the real Jack.

'SO...TINY NAME IS JACK?! TALITHA WILL CRUSH TINY MAN HEAD WITH HER TEETH!!!!'

The giant woman got up on her feet and chased the illusion. 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:
The chapter ends with Talitha the Terrible charging for the palace as a result of being tricked to chase an illusion summoned by the mage, Charon. Jack lies unconscious in the workshop of his friend Smith. Smith continues to ready weapons for Jack to defeat the giantess.