- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Talitha struggled to free herself from the tiny ropes that has her gigantic body tied down to the ground.

The giantess stopped struggling after feeling the tiny man climbing up her neck by using folds of her flesh as a means of climbing up. She watched as the tiny man after climbing up to the top walked over to her right breast. 

Being the giant woman that she is, Talitha has never felt a feeling like that of which she is currently experiencing. She would always do anything she wanted and go anywhere anytime and no one could stop her. The tiny people were powerless and were always at the mercy of the giantess. But for once in her life, the giantess was helpless on the ground and at the mercy of this one tiny man.

For once in her life, the giantess was afraid.

 

Jack could feel it under his feet. Her mighty heartbeat beating underneath him like a big powerful drum. He watched as the chest of the giantess in front of him rised and fall as she breathed.

He turned around and saw her enormous face tilted up slightly so the giantess can properly look at him. Jack noticed the increasing rate of her heartbeat and that her eyes were wide open with fear. Jack realised that the giantess was afraid.

 

'TINY.....PLEASE DON'T HURT TALITHA....' pleaded Talitha with tears welling up in her eyes.

'Oh? So you want Jack to be nice to Talitha? But Talitha not nice to other tinies?' replied Jack, trying to imitate Talitha's standard of speech to better communicate with the giantess.

'BUT TALITHA....TALITHA JUST....JUST WANT FUN WITH TINY.....' reasoned Talitha.

'You! Destroyed my home !!!!!!' screamed Jack at the giantess.

Being screamed at took the giantess by surprise and frightened her. Talitha remembered how Jack was brave enough to fight back against her and was even able to hurt her. Now that she was completely helpless, she feared that he might hurt her badly. The mighty giantess started to sob in fear.

Jack watched as the titanic terror started crying like a little girl and sighed. He turned around and started to climb to the top of her right breast. After reaching the top, he sat down besides her huge nipple and stroked it softly, in an attempt to calm her down.

Talitha stopped crying as she felt the nipple of her right breast getting aroused by Jack's soft stroking and saw it swelling up and hardening as the tiny man besides it stroked it softly. She let out a soft moan while sniffling.

Seeing the giantess had finally calmed down, Jack said to her:

'So Talitha, let us make a deal. I promise to be nice to you if you promise to be nice to me....deal? Jack promise he will not hurt Talitha.... understand?'

The giantess nodded her head obediently.

'Now that's a good girl....' continued Jack. He noticed the stab wound besides her nipple and remembered how he stabbed his dagger in to hurt the giantess.

'I remember hurting Talitha here.... Sorry about that.' said Jack as he leaned downwards and kissed the wound softly.

At that moment, Talitha's heart started beating really fast. Not out of fear this time, but out of passion. Her cheeks were beet red and she felt really dizzy.

'TINY...... PLEASE FREE TALITHA.... TALITHA WANT SHOW TINY TALITHA IS SORRY TOO..... TALITHA PROMISE NOT TO HURT TINY....'

Jack thought for awhile and decided to trust her. He wanted to gain the trust of the giantess and decided the best way to get it was to give his trust to her first. He went all around her huge body and cut free the magical ropes tying the giantess down to the ground.

After having the ropes all cut off and her body finally free, Talitha sat up slowly and picked up Jack gently. She brought him to her face and gave him a big wet kiss.

'JACK...... TALITHA LIKE HOW TINY JACK TOUCH TALITHA.....' said Talitha as she gave Jack a few affectionate licks.

'PLEASE... TALITHA WANT JACK TO TOUCH HER MORE.....' moaned Talitha as she laid down and planted Jack on top of her right breast.

Jack happily obliged and did his best to please the giantess by kissing and stroking her nipple. Talitha moaned as he did this and used her finger to stroke him lightly.

Jack got the time of his life afterwards as Talitha allowed him to explore other parts of her body. Jack loved invoking intense reactions from Talitha everytime he teased a sensitive spot.

 

Talitha's pleasure was made known as the moans of the giantess were loud enough to even be heard by Smith, Charon, Elizabeth and the children. 

'It's the big lady! Is the brave mister in the armour going to be okay?' asked a naive Gregory.

'Oh do not worry, he is doing just fine.' replied Smith smugly as they continued to walk pass the huge trees.

The loud moans of pleasure by the giantess heard throughout the forest.

 


 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

QUEST TO SLAY TALITHA THE TERRIBLE

 

 

 

 

END.