- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Talitha lifted her foot high up in the air and stomped down. Her stomp was strong enough to shake the earth but not fast enough to squash Jack under her foot.

With the new magical armor equipped, Jack felt a surge going through his body everytime he moved. He felt as light as a feather and his body was surging with energy. Jack appreciated the magical armor Smith and Charon made for him to defeat the gigantic threat, Talitha the Terrible. With this magical performance-boosting armor, Jack felt like he could climb all the way up the enormous body of Talitha and stand proudly on top of her head after climbing up to the top without even breaking a sweat.

Now moving at about two times faster than normal, Jack easily dashed forward and leapt away from the descending foot. He watched as the foot of the giantess stomped down behind him and quickly drew out the lightning-element sword.

After throwing his spear up into Talitha's asshole, the giantess bellowed in pain and threw his spear far away. With his spear now lost, he was left with the sword and throwing knifes. These are the only weapons in the kingdom that can actually hurt the giantess as they can easily cut through the thick skin of the giantess due to the penetrating emblems inscribed into them (inscribed into them by Charon herself). Normal weapons would barely cut into Talitha's thick skin, only able to open a small wound and draw a little blood out which will only annoy the giantess.

With his new sword now drawn out, Jack dashed for the ankle of the giantess. He leapt up into the air and slashed at the ankle. Blood gushed out and the giantess got down on her knees with a yelp of pain.

Jack watched as the elemental magic took effect. After a few seconds, the wound closed quickly and the bleeding stopped. The wound glowed as it closed up, and later spread magical inscriptions all over the huge body of the giantess. After the inscriptions had fully covered her huge body, the giantess experienced a huge electric shock that had the power of a lightning strike. Talitha yelled and twitched around on the ground as the electric shock spread through her gigantic body. While twitching in pain, Talitha accidentally kicked at Jack and sent him flying back.

The shock effect ended after awhile and the magical inscriptions faded from her gigantic body. The giantess got up on her feet angrily and spotted Jack laying on the ground, his sword was no longer in his hands and laid besides him.

She bent down and picked the sword up. She then snapped it in half like a toothpick and threw it to the ground.

 

 

Jack slowly got up on to his feet, still dizzy from being sent flying after getting kicked by the giantess. He looked up and saw Talitha snap his sword in half and throw it down in front of him. The emblem at the hilt of the sword had stopped glowing as the sword now lay on the ground broken in half.

'TALITHA SQUASHHHHH!!!!!!!' boomed the giantess as she stomped down crazily at Jack. Jack dashed here and there to evade her stomps with ease. He now took out the bag of throwing knives tied to his waist.

He has to defeat the titaness as quick as possible as the knives are now the only weapons he has left. Without the knives he would be unarmed and completely at the mercy of the giantess. He had about 10 throwing knives in the bag and Jack was doubting if the knives were even strong enough to kill something as big as the giantess Talitha.

He took out two daggers from the bag as he dashed around to evade the feet of the giantess stomping down at him. He then threw the two knives at her feet, which stuck into the big toe of the giantess. Talitha felt a little prick in her big toe but ignored it and continued stomping down.

'TALITHA IS GOING TO SQUASH JACK!!!!!' boomed the frustrated giantess as she stomped down repeatedly in quick succession.

Jack was confused as the magical knives didn't do anything to the giantess as she continued stomping down at him. From what Jack understands from Smith's brief explanation, the knives were supposed to confuse the body of its target, causing the target to be unable to move his or her body properly for a period of time.

'Maybe i need more knives to properly take its effect on the giantess?' thought Jack as he threw another two knives up at the sole of Talitha's descending foot and later dashing out of the way in time before he was crushed underneath.

Talitha felt another prick at the sole of her right foot right before she stomped down and felt her foot go numb. Talitha paid no attention to this and raised her right foot again to stomp at the tiny man. Imagine the surprise of the giantess when she realised her foot did't lift up and instead remained where it was. She tried moving her foot but realised she couldn't. She couldn't even move her toes.

'JACK! WHAT DID TINY DO TO TALITHA'S FOOT?!' boomed the giantess in both fear and anger.

While the giantess attended to her foot, Jack suddenly lost all the energy in his body and he slumped down to the ground. He noticed the glowing emblems in his armor had turned from glowing green to glowing red. Smith had warned him of this happening if Jack recklessly ran around with it without resting. The magic that boosts his performance has to recharge over time if overused and Jack had forgotten this while he was confidently evading the giantess stomping at him.

 

 

Talitha then noticed the tiny man on the ground was breathing heavily. She reached down and grabbed Jack up to her face. Jack was exhausted and couldn't move. He only stared helplessly at the face of the giantess as she smiled wickedly at him.

'MMMMMM.....TALITHA GOT YOU NOW.....JACKKKKKK....'  said the giantess as she sat down.

'TALITHA WILL EAT JACK!' claimed Talitha as she chomped down with her teeth in front of Jack to scare him. 'YES TALITHA WILL!!!!!!'

The scared look on Jack's face as he stared up at her made Talitha laugh. She then tilted her head up and opened her mouth.

She brought Jack up above her waiting mouth and dropped him straight down into her throat.

Jack grabbed the gigantic uvula before he could fall down her throat, causing the giantess to hiccup at first and later let out a coughing fit . With her head now tilted down, Jack jumped onto her tongue. He then took out a knife from his backpack and with what remaining strength he had left, stabbed it into the gigantic tongue.

'OOOOOWWWWWW!!!!!' cried Talitha as she quickly pulled Jack out from her mouth. Her toungue was bleeding from the little stab wound and her mouth salivated, blood mixing with her saliva.

Before Jack was pulled out by her huge fingers, he quickly threw the tranquiliser crystal in his pocket into her mouth ( the tranquiliser crystal was given to him by Smith, refer to chapter1). The crystal landed into the accumulating pool of saliva and dissolved in it, the dissolved remains of the crystal slid down the throat of the giantess along with her saliva.

Jack was brought up to eye level with the angry giantess. Talitha has had enough of this tiny man. She decided that being eaten by her was simply not enough suffering for him and she suddenly had an evil idea pop into her head.

She smiled wickedly as she laid on her back down to the ground. Talitha then rolled onto her side and carefully placed Jack into her asshole. She had decided to let him die in her stinky cave as she later shoved her thumb up, blocking any means of escape for Jack. 

Jack found himself shoved into her anus and couldn't escape due to her thumb blocking the way out. It was hot and the air had a foul stench. He ran in panic to the thumb blocking his escape and stabbed and pounded at it. The thumb did not move however as Talitha enjoyed the feeling of the tiny man pricking her thumb and pounding away at it, begging to be let out.

She laughed at the thought of the tiny man suffering in her asshole. While laughing, the giantess suddenly felt very lightheaded. The tranquiliser crystal had taken effect on her body and the giantess rolled her eyes up as everything went blurry around her. 

Jack saw the thumb suddenly pull out of the asshole and saw her hand laying limply on the ground. The walls around him rumbled violently and Jack realised : the giantess was going to fart.

 

 

He jumped out just in time as Talitha let out a big long fart, the giantess emptying her gut of all the gas built up in it. It took a few seconds till the vibrations stopped which meant the giantess had finished releasing her horrible fumes into the air. Jack cringed at the smell and pinched his nose.

He suddenly remembered the boys that just got eaten by Talitha before and decided he had to save them before they get digested. He thought hard of how he should rescue them but couldn't come up with a way to do it. It was impossible as he couldn't cut open her belly with the small knives and climbing down into her stomach to rescue them was simply out of the question.

Suddenly the giantess moved and got up slowly. She looked at Jack drowsily and slurred:

'TINY....JACK....TALITHA SOOOOOOO......ANGRYYYYYY.....'

 

 

 The tranquiliser crystal was not strong enough to keep her down.

Jack regretted not listening to Smith's advice telling him not to fight the giantess alone.

He ran back into the forest in the direction of his friends. The magical emblems embedded in his armor had recharged a little and gave Jack barely enough speed to outrun the sleepy giantess chasing him from behind.

Jack hoped that Smith and Charon have finished setting up the traps, for all their sakes.

 





 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Jack runs as quick as he can for Smith and Charon, hoping the traps are ready. Not forgetting the children still in the belly of the giantess.