- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

 

 

 

 

(The following events happened after Talitha walked away from the town)

The two scouts, Mark and John, followed the giantess Talitha to the stonehedge mountains after about half an hour of riding on their horses. The stonehedge mountains are large mountains that are at least ten times bigger than even Talitha herself, making even the giantess look small in comparison.

The mountains form a large circle that almost cover the large land within from all sides, only exposed through an opening that can be accessed from the west side of the stonehedge mountains. A natural fortress made by mother nature herself.

The scouts constantly threw down glowing rocks that let out a strong sweet smelling aroma to be used as a trail, so that their location can be tracked and followed, as they stealthily followed the giant woman from a distance.

Their orders were simple. Follow and track down the giantess, and return to the town as soon as possible. 

They saw the drowsy giantess walk sleepily towards the stonehedge mountains, her footfalls shaking the earth with each step, until she disappeared completely into the large mountains that hid even the gigantic woman from the world outside.

Mark and John followed the giantess, passing through fallen trees and gigantic footprints, and reached the opening which revealed the giantess walking further and deeper into the heart of the huge forest within the mountains.

Flocks of birds flew up into the sky and away from the mountains to escape the gigantic threat .

 

 

It was an entirely different ecosystem within the mountains, where the trees were much bigger and taller than the trees outside.

The trees outside the mountains only reached Talitha's knees, and were easily pushed away by the huge pillars for legs of the giantess as she walked.

The larger trees within the mountains however, were almost as tall as Talitha herself. The taller trees reached her neck and even the shorter trees managed to reach her belly button.

Her head popped up above the towering trees as she walked, her huge body barely visible and hidden behind the tall trees.

The leaves blocked her view to the ground below and caused the giantess to trip on a large root which caused her to fall down with a loud boom. A few leaves fell on top of her gigantic body as the ground shook when she fell.

The princess and the boy were safe in the clutches of the giantess even as she fell.

Talitha grunted as she got up on her knees, and stuffed the two people she had in her hands into the little fabric that covered her tits. Mason was shoved in front of her left breast and princess Elizabeth was shoved in front of her right.

The giantess then got on her hands and knees and started to crawl forward, squeezing past the large trees. As the giantess lowered herself down, her huge breasts pushed down on top of the two tiny people below and squished into them, which pushed their tiny bodies against the little fabric that supported their weight.

Elizabeth just curled into a ball and sobbed as the huge nipple pushed itself against her body, not even struggling against it as she knows any effort to struggle her way out would be futile.

Mason on the other hand, struggled around frantically as he punched and kicked the huge nipple that pressed down onto his little body. He blamed the giantess for all the bad things that has happened. This was all HER fault. His mother getting trampled to death by the panicked crowd and the archer that got crushed under her gigantic body in an attempt to save Mason. All of this wouldn't have happened if it was not for this colossal woman that suddenly appeared one day and brought terror to the kingdom. 

Mason was frustrated that after all his punching and kicking, all it was able to achieve was make the nipple swell up in size and made the giantess stop moving for awhile temporarily. He heard the giantess take in a deep breath with her mouth as she let out a moan, but then continued to crawl foward as the titaness tried to ignore the little boy that was arousing her.

 

 

Soon, the giantess reached a huge lake after crawling out of the trees. The lake was located in the heart of the forest within the mountains.

Seeing that she has reached her destination, she sat down on her butt besides the lake and reached to grab out the two tiny people squished by her tits.

Princess Elizabeth stopped crying as soon as she felt the the fabric behind her lift up and saw Talitha's giant fingers reach in to grab her out. She was lifted out by the giantess, using her giant index finger and thumb, and lifted to the eye level of the giantess.

Elizabeth looked on helplessly as the giantess concentrated on picking up the struggling little boy without letting him fall as the giantess also brought him to her eye level.

Elizabeth did not have the chance to properly look at the boy before as Talitha held them seperately in each hand, but now getting to look properly, she saw that the boy was very young and was not older than 12 years old. The boy swung his arms and kicked around wildly as he screamed to be let go. 

Talitha then got up on her feet and walked over to a huge hole in the ground besides the lake. She lowered both her hands into the hole and dropped Elizabeth and Mason down into the hole. 

After placing them into the large hole, Talitha clutched her bloated feeling belly and slumped heavily to the ground. 

'MMMMM....TALITHA...NOT FEEL SO GOOD.....BURRPPPPP' mumbled the giantess as she let out a burp. The posion had made her really drowsy and the giantess could not withstand it anymore. She closed her eyes and immediately went into a deep sleep next to the huge hole besides the lake.

Hearing the giantess snoring loudly as she slept, the two scouts hiding behind the large trees of the forest placed the final piece of the sweet smelling glowing stone on the ground at the forest edge to mark the end of the trail.

They turned around and headed back to the town. Their mission was complete. They have located and marked where the giantess rests.

 

 

Mason tried to climb up the sandy walls in an attempt to escape out of the hole but he soon gave up after his attempts only ended up with him falling to the ground as he lost his grip every time.

'Milady, what should we do now?' asked Mason with panic as he noticed the princess watching him. 

'We can only wait young man, any attempt to climb out may cause the sand to cave in on us and will cause us to suffocate to death. I'm sure the king has men on their way to save me...errr...us by at least tomorrow. All we can do now is wait.' replied the princess with a tired smile.

'I am scared milady. What if no one dares to come rescue us? Will we die in the hands of the giant lady?' asked Mason with fright in his voice

'Worry not young man. I'm sure my father will arrange for our rescue. Say, what is your name brave young fellow?' asked the princess in an attempt to calm him down

'Mason' replied the boy, his voice shivering

'What a lovely name, a name befitting a brave man such as yourself' said the princess to try and cheer him up.

Elizabeth noticed that the large hole they were in was about the height of the clock tower in town (The clock tower  barely reaches the height of Talitha's knee, refer to chapter 1). She was trying to look for a way out when someone suddenly grabbed her by the wrist.

Elizabeth jumped in fright as she was suddenly grabbed by the hand. She spun around in surprise to see a little girl. The little girl was about the same age as Mason and behind the little girl stood five boys also about Mason's age. Their clothes were dirty but their bodies looked well washed and clean to the surprise of Elizabeth.

' So there will be knights coming to rescue us from the big scary lady?' asked the little girl with hope in her voice.

'Yes young one. Brave knights in shining armor!' replied the princess 

'They better come quick. We were all kidnapped by the giant lady after she attacked our villages. She brings back a few children with her each time she attacks a village. Everytime the giant lady brings back new children she kidnapped, the giant lady picks one or two of us children whom she fancies and gobbles him or her up.' said one of the boys at the back in a grim tone.

The boy continued:

'When the giant lady wakes up, i wonder which one of us will be gobbled up next....'

What the boy said frightened the little girl ,which caused her to cry as she wailed to Elizabeth: 'I don't want to be eaten by the big bad lady!!!!!' with tears swelling up in her eyes.

Elizabeth lowered herself down to comfort the little girl and the little girl finally stopped crying after awhile.

 

 

It was about noon with the bright sun high up in the sky.

They gathered in a circle and shared stories to pass the time. Dreading the moment the sleeping giantess above them wakes up. As they shared their stories, the ground they sat on rumbled as Talitha snored loudly from above.

Time seemed to pass slowly. Very slowly.

Elizabeth came to know each one of them and listened to each of their tragic stories.

 

The little girl was known as Alice.

The boys were: William, Francis, Joseph, Gregory and Peter. 

Each of them are from different villages.

 

William and Francis were caught five days ago.

Joseph four days ago.

Peter three days ago.

The latest being Alice, two days ago, before Elizabeth and Mason.

 

When it came to Mason's turn to share his story, he sobbed as he recollected and told them everything that happened from his perspective. First, he told of the brave archer that saved him. Later, about his mother who sacrificed herself for him. And finally, his near death experience with the giant woman.

After what seemed to be an eternity of story sharing, the sky was a complete black and a full moon was out in the sky, accompanied by the many stars that hung in the sky. Still, to everyone's relief, the giantess still has not waken up from her sleep. 

With everyone tired and sleepy, they laid down as a group to sleep. Each of them closed their eyes with an uneasiness in their hearts. Exhaustion caught up with each of them as they went to sleep for the night.

 

 

(The next morning)

The next morning, Elizabeth woke up to the sound of Alice screaming. Elizabeth quickly jumped to her feet as she realised one thing: the giantess has stopped snoring. The titaness is awake.

She noticed a huge shadow blocking out the sun and looked up to see the massive face of the giantess Talitha staring into the hole down at them.

'MMMMMM, TALITHA FEEL.... BETTER.....' boomed the giantess above them who let out a loud yawn afterwards.

Talitha reached down and grabbed both Mason and Elizabeth up to her face. She seemed to still be drowsy from the effects of the poison as her eyes were not completely open and she seemed to be only half awake.

First she put Elizabeth under her nose and sniffed her. Elizabeth still smelled heavily of well scented perfume and it pleased Talitha. Talitha took another big sniff and placed the princess back down into the hole.

'MMMMM....PRETTY TINY.... SMELL GOOD...' said Talitha who later put Mason under her nose and sniffed him as well.

Mason still stunk of Talitha's body odor and sweat and caused the massive face of the giantess to cringe at the smell. 

'OOOHHHH....CUTE TINY SMELL BAD....... LIKE TALITHA.....' boomed the giantess 

She then got up to her feet and walked up to the edge of the lake. She grabbed a large broken tree branch on the ground and stepped into the large lake.

Talitha soon walked up to the center of the lake and dropped the tree branch down next to her as it floated atop the water. After that, she placed Mason on top of the tree branch as she went to untie the rope that supports the three little pieces of fabric that cover her private parts.

After untying the rope and loosening the fabric from her body, she tossed them one by one to the shore of the lake. Mason looked up and saw her enormous body completely naked. While standing up, the water only reached the top of her thighs, the water level right below her crotch.

Now naked, Talitha noticed the little glowing dagger stabbed into her left nipple and pulled it out. Talitha whimpered in pain after pulling it out and dropped the dagger down into the water, letting it sink to the bottom of the lake.

After removing the dagger, she lowered her body to fully submerge herself into the water. With her body fully under water, she rose up from the water later with her hair wet and water dripping down the magnificent curves of her huge body.

She first brushed through her long black hair with her hands acting as a hairbrush for a few strokes. After washing her hair, her hands scrubbed her wet body, removing the sweat, dirt and leaves stuck on it. She winced as she accidentally brushed through her hurt nipple and later cared to avoid touching it as she continued to wash the other parts of her gigantic body.

Mason stared in amazement at the sight of Talitha washing herself. And taking notice of the little boy staring at her with his mouth open, Talitha smiled a wicked smile as she turned to face Mason and lowered herself to squat down in the water. Now that she was squatting in the water, the water level reached just below her breast. Her humongous tits hovered above Mason.

She lifted Mason from the tree branch and up to her left nipple.

'TALITHA HURT....MAKE TALITHA FEEL GOOD LITTLE TINY.....' boomed the giantess , trying to keep her voice seductively low as she pointed to her nipple.

Mason was confused and only stared up at her massive face in fear. Talitha grew impatient after Mason just stared up at her for a few seconds, not sure what to do.

'MAKE TALITHA!!!!! FEEL GOOD TINY!!!!' shouted the giantess as she pushed Mason closer against her nipple. She later used her index finger to press Mason against her huge nipple.

A terrified Mason began to cry as he was pressed against her swelled up nipple, and not sure if it was the right thing to do,he reached out with his arms wide to the huge nipple and kissed it repeatedly.

To his relief, Talitha seemed to not be angry anymore as her eyebrows shot up and she sighed with pleasure each time he planted a kiss on her nipple. Seeing a positive reaction, he continued to kiss it.

Talitha then dipped her free hand into the water, wetting it.  She used her wet fingers afterwards to lightly pat Mason all around, wetting his body.

'TAKE....OFF.....' said Talitha as she tugged at his small clothes.

Seeing his clothes still on, Talitha ordered Mason to take off his clothes and later placed his clothes on top of the tree branch floating besides her. Now seeing Mason completely naked, she continued to wet his entire body by patting him with her wet fingers all around.

After fully wetting his tiny body, Talitha used her fingers to carefully and gently scrub his body.

After awhile of scrubbing, she lifted him up to her nose and sniffed him. Mason now with his body washed, didn't stink of sweat and giant woman odor anymore. 

A pleased Talitha placed him to her huge lips and gave him a few big wet kisses. Mason who was now so relaxed he didn't even feel afraid of the giant woman anymore. She then licked him all over with her giant tongue while moaning quietly.

After she was satisfied playing with Mason, she gave him one last wash to wash off her saliva and picked up the tree branch floating next to her. She stood up to her full height and walked back to the shore of the lake, placing down the tree branch to the sandy ground and  Mason on top of it.

Mason quickly ran to put on his clothes, embarassed to be naked and heard a booming laugh behind him. He looked back to find Talitha staring down at him with amusement as she covered up herself with the small pieces of fabric by tying up the long rope attaching the fabric around her body.

After Mason had fully dressed, Talitha picked him up again and walked over to the big hole and laid down on her back right next to the big hole. She brought Mason up to her lips and planted another big wet kiss.

Afterwards, she pulled him away from her lips, and placed him on top of her nose. With Mason's back facing up, Talitha used her huge finger to gently stroke his back while he lay on top of her nose.

Mason was so relaxed at this point that he fell asleep atop her nose. Talitha loved how cute he looked on top of her nose sleeping, and removed her finger from stroking his tiny body after awhile as she fell asleep herself.

 

 

( A few hours later, around noon)

Jack , Smith and Charon  reached the stonehedge mountains after following the trail of the glowing stones. Even without the glowing stones, tracking the giantess would be easy by following the trail of fallen trees and large footprints imprinted into the ground.

Jack was fully equipped with magical armor that boosted his agility to help him outmanuever the larger and slower giantess.

 

He was equipped with:

-A sword with the elemental properties of lightning, capable of shocking any foe with the force of a lightning strike upon skin contact.

-A magical spear that shoots out a high pressure stream of hot water in a direction after each thrust, capable of blasting foes off their feet with its strong force.

-Throwing knives that cause great confusion to anyone slashed by its blade, losing their sense of reality for a moment, effects may vary depending on the individual.

 

As for Smith and Charon, they are needed to immobilize or even capture the giantess.

Smith brought along runes to set up magical traps and Charon will activate them after setting up magical bindings that should be strong enough to withstand even the might of the giantess.

They tied their horses to the smaller trees just outside the mountains, and proceeded to walk on foot as they get closer to the location of the giantess, entering the huge forest within the mountains.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

The chapter ends with a more gentle side of Talitha shown. However, is she truly capable of changing from her terrorizing ways? Will she forever only be a monster and nothing more?

Jack, Smith and Charon ready themselves to defeat Talitha the Terrible once and for all and rescue the princess from the hands of the giantess