- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the properties of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mason heard the booming footfalls fall beside him to both his left and right, later hearing the booming voice of the giantess above him. His heart raced at at a thought: 'The big lady is now standing directly above me....'

He lifted the box he was hiding under to look out. As he looked up, he could see Talitha the titaness spread her arms and bent her knees as she shouted down at the palace before her: 'YOU CANNOT HIDE FROM TALITHAAAA!!!!!

Mason watched as Talitha began to stomp forward with her knees bent, booming in a loud voice: 'FEE!!!FI!!!!FO!!!!FUM!!!!' with each stomp she took until she was standing with her legs spread directly on top of the palace.

She then bent her body down to lower herself and raised her hands in the air to swing and smash into the two outer palace walls that protect the sides of the palace to give her more space to step around with. After smashing down the side walls , she made sure to further demolish them by stomping them to the ground with her enormous feet. Now only the front wall (with its huge door broken before by the giantess) and the back wall remain to shield the palace.

After smashing and demolishing the side walls with her fist and stomping them afterwards, she grabbed handfuls of the debris and tossed them away. The debris rained down on the houses nearby, damaging them.

What Mason saw gave him a sensation of excitement. As the giantess bent down, he stared in amazement as her fleshy buttcheeks spread apart and partially revealed her enormous daunting asshole. Her gigantic asshole was covered partially by her underwear rope.

He couldn't look away as he watched the woman mountain stomp down at the side walls of the palace after smashing them down. He looked in amazement at how her awesome ass jiggled everytime she stomped down. 

The earth shook with each stomp she made, making it hard for Mason to keep the box lifted up so he can peek out.

He could smell everything about her. The salty air from her huge sweaty body. A foul stench that washed over him when her enormous asshole revealed itself to the world as her ass cheeks spread (when she spread her legs and bent down to lower herself). He could even detect the smell of crushed debris still wafting around her body as a result of her destructive actions.

 

 

All the stomping around made Talitha's legs tired. She lowered her ass down and sat on the front wall of the palace. The sturdy stone wall shook under her gigantic weight. With her legs spread wide open, she sat on the front wall like a stool and grabbed the top of the palace with her hands so she could close in and peek into the windows of the palace.

The giantess bellowed:

'WHERE IS HE???!!!! WHERE IS THE TINY JACK!!!!! JACK MAKE TALITHA SO MAD!!!!'

As Talitha was busy searching for the tiny man hiding from her, the knights rode out in an organised formation led by the king himself, charging for the feet of the giantess. The king cursed his luck, about half of his army has been sent on an expedition out of the kingdom. And with the remaining army, the knights were divided into groups to defend the villages outside the town square as soon as news of a giantess terrorizing the kingdom was heard of. Only a small portion of the kingdom's army stayed behind to defend the kingdom.

The king on top of his trusty steed, looked back at the 500 men charging behind him and let out a battle roar:

'Charge men!!!!!' 

He raised his sword high and the army behind him raised their respective weapons as well, charging together with him. The king and the calvary arrived first, using their speed to cut at the feet and ankles of the giantess. Their blades barely even pierced the skin and did not even draw blood. The horsemen were only able leave slash marks into her thick skin.

Later on, the swordsmen and spearmen followed up. Being able to thrust their swords and spears into the skin of the woman mountain with great force, leaving little stab wounds that drew a little blood. Talitha felt an itchy prickling sensation at her feet and looked down to find an entire army trying to hurt her by attacking her gigantic feet.

All the army managed to do was draw the attention of the giantess by annoying her.

The archers at the back didn't even have an impact in the attack, their arrows were unable to penetrate the thick skin of the giantess, Talitha.

Talitha was angry and clenched her hands into fists and smashed down repeatedly onto the army. Talitha crushed weapon, shield, armor, human and horse alike under her mighty blows. 

The formation of the army was broken and scattered as soldiers scurried away to save themselves, the unfortunate ones crushed to a pulp. The horses were terrified of the gigantic being pounding away at the ground, which made the horses run wild and throw their riders off their backs. It was chaos.

The king was thrown off his horse as well and fell to the ground. Seeing the king on the ground, a few of the more calm-headed war veterans rushed to his aid. But as they tried to pull the king up to his feet, a large shadow loomed over them. It was the mighty palm of the giantess as it descended to crush them.

'This is it. This is the end for you Henry. The end of your rule. Under the palm of a mountain-sized woman probably sent from hell by the devil himself.' - thought the king as he closed his eyes and awaited his fate.

Suddenly from atop the balcony on top of the palace, the princess herself shouted out to the titanic woman before her:

'STOPPPPP!!!!  Hey you big bumbly buffoon!!! You are looking for a man named Jack am i correct? I know where he is!!!'

'HMMMM????? PRETTY TINY KNOW WHERE JACK IS????' boomed the giantess. She stopped crushing the tiny people at her feet and resumed her squatting position on top of the stone wall with her legs spread open. Her hands went to grab the sides of the palace and her head zoomed in closer to the balcony of the princess.

As the huge face of Talitha loomed closer to the princess, princess Elizabeth could feel the mighty gush of air blow down onto her from Talitha's gigantic nostrils as the giantess above her breathed.

'WHERE IS HE??? WHERE IS JACK????!!!!!' asked Talitha in a demanding voice.

Elizabeth beckoned for her servant to approach her. She then watched as he slowly dragged a heavy filled up sack to her. The servant shivered as he looked up and saw the face of the enormous woman look down straight at him. 

'The man Jack that you seek is right here' said the princess as she pointed towards the sack besides her that lay on the ground. She tilted up the sack and exposed its contents by opening up the sack wide enough to show the giantess above her.

To the giantess, it was pitch black inside the sack as the opening was too small for her to properly look inside.

'HMMMM.....TALITHA NO SEE JACK! WHERE IS JACK PRETTY TINY??!!' boomed the giantess above her, her mighty and foul breath blowing down onto the balcony, making the princess pinch her nose and blink twice.

'It must be because you are too big, lady Talitha! A hole so small must be too hard for someone your size to look in!' claimed the princess. 

This frustrated the giantess as she leaned in even closer and picked up the sack from the princess with her index finger and thumb which are both the size of tree trunks. She lifted up the small sack to her face and ripped it open to find a man wearing a fox mask inside.

As the man did not move, Talitha assumed he was unconscious and dropped him onto the palm of her right hand. She used the fingernails of her left hand to remove his mask as she wanted to make sure it was indeed Jack. With the mask removed, the giantess saw the face of a man with his eyes closed.

Talitha moved her right eye closer to her palm to better inspect the man. After a while, she realised, that this man in her palm was not Jack.

'THIS TINY NOT JACK! PRETTY TINY TRICK TALITHA???!!!!' boomed the furious giantess, still inspecting the tiny man on her palm closely.

Suddenly, the man on Talitha's palm opened his eyes and raised his head up to spit a cloud of red dust into Talitha's right eye. This took the giantess by surprise as her eye suddenly stung really badly and the eye began to tear up.

'GAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH MY EYEEEEEE!!!!!' bellowed the giantess as she jumped back while still sitting on the stone wall. The stone wall couldn't handle her weight anymore and crumbled down on the spot, making the gigantic woman's butt crash down to the ground along with the stone wall she was sitting on, and made her fall on her back with a loud boom that shook the earth.

 

 

(A few minutes before the mysterious man appeared, in Mason's perspective)

As the giant woman peeked into the palace to find the man she was hunting, Mason saw the army led by the king charge for the giantess and attack her feet. Mason saw that it only annoyed her and didn't really hurt the big woman. She later started pounding down at the army but stopped when the princess got her attention and distracted the titaness.

With the Giantess Talitha distracted, the army took the opportunity to escape and fled in his direction and away from the giantess. Mason remained where he was, peeking out from under the box as he watched the king and his army run away from the giantess. None of the soldiers noticed him as they fled for their lives. All but one archer that was left behind, trying to catch up with his fellow men, spotted Mason under the box and ran over.

'What are you doing here child?!' screamed the archer as he pulled Mason out from under the box. He lifted Mason up with both his arms and sprinted away.

Mason suddenly remembered about his mother. 

'Wait sir! I have to find my mother!' yelled Mason with tears swelling up in his eyes as he remembered his mother's sacrifice to protect him.

'It's too late now child! She must have died after being trampled by the crowd!' replied the archer with sympathy as he looked around at the dead bodies with broken bones laying all around the town square, the unfortunate people that got trampled on during the chaos. 

Just as it seemed like they were safe from danger and far away enough from the palace. Mason who was crying uncontrollably, suddenly pushed and shoved at the arms of the archer carrying him,  which made the archer drop him to the ground and allowed him to run back to find his mother.

The archer cursed and ran after Mason while screaming at him.

Mason ran.....and ran.... only to be soon caught by the archer as the archer's arm grabbed Mason by the shoulder.

'Look kid, I have a wife and a baby waiting for me back home , so can we please....' the archer got cut off while talking when the giantess Talitha suddenly bellowed in pain and the wall she was sitting on crumbled under her weight causing her to fall down towards them.

'Oh no....' said the archer as he quickly grabbed Mason and lifted him up with both his arms and started running as fast as his legs would allow him. The giantess whose size was colossal in comparison with them, seemed to fall down in slow motion, granting them time to run away before they get crushed under her massive body.

The shadow of the titaness that loomed over them grew bigger by the second, signalling that her body was going to crash down any second now. The archer looked up and felt his heart drop as he finally realized he wasn't fast enough to escape the falling colossal body. But the boy in his arms just might.

'Look child, I'm going to throw you away and i want you to not look back and keep running, understand?!'

With that said, he leapt forward, spun around and threw Mason forward with all his might. Mason landed rolling on the ground and quickly got to his feet to look back at the archer. 

The archer was on his knees as he looked at Mason with a sad look on his face. Mason caught everything about the eerie moment. The archer, with his armor shining under the sun and his trusty bow behind him still tied together with a supply of arrows, lifted his hand up and pointed at Mason. The archer then smiled as he said: 'Run.....'

A true hero, who sacrificed himself to protect a child.  

The archer then hung his head down as the shadow of the falling giant woman engulfed him completely, blocking out the sunlight which stopped his armor from shining as it was before. The massive body crashed down, and crushed the hero under its gargantuan weight. Shaking the earth with a loud BOOM.

As Mason saw the giantess Talitha fall on her back and crush the soldier underneath her, he cried out : 'NOOOOOOO!!!!!!' and fell to his knees, tears streaming down his face.

He looked up and could see the left breast of the giantess. He could also see the side of her awesome face above him.

In front of him he noticed a rippled layer of sweaty flesh with a musky odor and noticed her arm was outstretched behind him. He realised he was in between the arm and the armpit of the giantess. Just barely able to escape being crushed by her massive body.

The giantess then squeezed her arm inwards, causing Mason to get stuck in her armpit between folds of soft sweaty flesh, as the giant woman rolled over to her side.

 

 

(Back to the perspective of the mysterious man that made Talitha fall over)

He was the royal guard, and known as the most skilled warrior in the kingdom. As Arthur blew the dust of the Devil's Chilli into the eyes of the giantess, it immediately took its effect and worked out as he planned. After irritating the eye of the giantess, he quickly jumped down from the palm of the giantess and onto her left tit. 

As he rolled down, he quickly grabbed the little fabric that covered her nipple and hung onto it to stop his fall. The fabric got pulled down by his weight and slipped through the huge nipple that it was supposed to cover, exposing it for the entire world to see.

After Talitha got taken by surprise  and fell on her back, she rolled over to her side and used her left hand to rub her sore and irritated eye.

'AHHHHHHH!!!TALITHA EYE !!!! AHHHHH!!!!' groaned the giantess in pain as she rubbed her eye.

Now for the final step of his plan to defeat the woman mountain, Arthur the royal guard would have to sacrifice himself to be consumed by Talitha. He had drunk a special poison that only takes effect after a few minutes but is strong enough to kill even the fiercest and largest dragons that you can find in the outlands.

By consuming Arthur, Talitha would be affected by the poison as well, which Arthur hoped would be strong enough to kill her. Now to get her attention.....

He laughed loudly as he slapped her gigantic exposed nipple. Arthur then noticed that Talitha's nipple had a glowing dagger with a blue emblem on its hilt stabbed in beside it (stabbed by Jack, refer to chapter 1), so he grabbed it and pulled it out.

Almost instantly Talitha's body shot up as she yelled in pain. The giantess attended to her hurting tit with both her hands, cupping her left tit gently. Arthur who was still hanging onto the swollen sensitive nipple, stabbed the dagger back into its old position besides her nipple.

This caused the mountain of a woman to jerk her head up as she screamed even louder than before. Acting out of instict now, she grabbed the laughing man hanging on her nipple angrily and chewed his body in half. She gulped it down and swallowed the other half of his body.

The giantess has consumed him. Arthur has completed his mission as a royal guard.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Young Mason is stuck in Talitha's sweaty armpit after barely being able to escape being crushed by her falling body.

Talitha has chewed up and swallowed Arthur (who drank poison that is supposed to kill the giantess). The poison will now take its effect on the giantess.

But will it be enough ?