- Text Size +

John was tired, Julia and Him had their fun “playing” and now she was getting ready to leave. John was surprised Emily hadn’t come to retrieve him, after her loud entrance to the house. That left time for Julia to have her way with their limited play time, but she had to get ready to go. She got up from the bed causing John to tumble a little.

“Well, I hoped you enjoyed yourself as much as I did but I have to head to lecture I detail you my little man when I get if I need anything more from you for my project” she smirked at him still undressed.

Julia picked John up softly and brought her to lips and gave him a soft kiss.

Moments like this made John resent Emily for his mistreatment if only she could be more like Julia, but he was still in submission. Just in a better place he thought. Julia then left him on the ground by her bed, she walked briskly to the bathroom to shower before giving John a loving smile closing the door behind her.

 

John never liked being absolutely-alone even the lilis gave him some sort of companionship with their small presence. The room was very neatly organized with ordinary thing Brooke and Julia needed, under Julia’s bed there was just a pair of white running shoes she was about to wear on her return. John looking across the pink flower carpet looked at Brooke’s side. It was far in perspective to him, but he could see it was much more cluttered there several pairs of shoes strewn about.

Red heels, black running shoes, pink fuzzy slippers, some colorful socks that looked used, and a pair of stylish glossy black knee-high boots one on its side. John walked over to Julia’s night stand to get out of the open. It wasn’t safe to be in the open at his side a thing he always had to remember in his life. He had heard steps coming from the door, thinking it was Emily he chose to hide behind the leg of the nightstand maybe she wouldn’t find him. Instead the door opened, and he was greater to by the presence of Brooke. John let his guard down knowing it wasn’t his owner but her friend he kept himself hidden but observant of what she was doing. She was wearing a black crop top that showed her flat toned stomach with belly button ring, her jean shorts left little to hide of her butt. Brooke knew she had an incredible body men would die for and wanted them to see but know they couldn’t have it. John looked down from her green eyes to her feet she was barefoot and heading to her own night stand pulling out an infamous vile. She had crouched down to pull her slippers and sat down on her bed with her legs to the side. John watched closely now, Julia still in the shower. Till Brooke broke the silence.

“Oh, how I love feeling you little guys in my slippers” she giggled as she tipped her vial of lilis into the slippers.

 John from his angle could only see the vial the lilis falling to their cushy prison were to minuscule that John couldn’t see them. Brooke satisfied by her brought her slippers to the floor and stood up. John watched as she teased the lilis in her slippers by wiggling her foot her French tipped nails greeting their impeding victims. Then as quick as it happened Brooke’s feet slipped in both confiding the lilis to their death. John looked up her long tan legs to her face she twirled a strand of her auburn hair closing her green eyes with a look of satisfaction at her quick work. As fast as she came in, she left her tan legs stomping away the ground in her slippers with a soft thud each time. John watched with an expression he hadn’t had in long time, hope. Brooke left the door open to the room. He hadn’t tried to escape in long time because of what Emily had punished him for it. But here he was with a decision only he could make, not one made for him by the girls. A choice to leave the room on his own, a choice of freedom. He had hastily made his way to the door Julia was still in the shower. He took a peak into the hallway to his right were more rooms but to his left he could make it to the living room and possibly the kitchen. Emily’s room was upstairs, so he had not needed to worry about her for the moment. John heard the shower turn off and this was his moment to step into the hallway. John hugged the wall trying to be as small as possible. He had heard the various sisters moving around the house doing their daily activities. Brooke was heading back the hallway on her way to the stair case, probably to see Emily when he felt her thud past him. John’s heart pounding thinking he would be found. But then he realized why would they be looking down for him they were Brobdingnagian and they didn’t care where they stepped.

He made a break for the kitchen. As he grew nearing by the fridge, he saw movement. The only thing that it possibly was, was lilies, he wanted to yell wait but then he would make his presence known. He rushed over but saw that they had dropped their belongings that looked like tools, baskets and crumbs much too small for the Brobdingnagian sisters to see on the floor. John had made a fatal mistake, he was left in the open with the kitchen island top behind him and the fridge in front he had heard the voices of Brooke and Emily drawing near till they walked in. John watched as the group of lilis a much larger group then he thought retreated into the crevice by the fridge. But his hope of meeting them was crushed right on top him the two Brobdingnagian girls stopped looking down at him Brooke with a look of laughter at how stupid he was to try and escape. Emily looked down with a look of disappointment, John was doing so well the last months maybe becoming too ambitious. This had to be corrected.

“Well, Well, what do we have here Brooke?”

“Looks like your little man went out on his own”

John looked at Emily flexing her toes, and to his right Brooke’s slippers, John kept his head low looking at the fridge wondering how. As Emily’s hand descended upon him and he sulked in defeat.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading and please review its much apreciated, also have sorted out where Im taking the story and updates should be shorter since I have more free time. :)