- Text Size +

I’ve been on site for a very long time and read some truly great stories. I felt it was time to give it a shot and write about a genre I like which was the Brobdingnagian/Gulliverian/liliputian stories on here from Great authors and wanted to try and put an idea that’s been bugging me into a story bear with me as I’ll try my best. Any reviews welcomed for criticism

Characters—will add more here if they become important--- is skippable--

Emily - She’s blonde with cold grey eyes, at 21 she is the tallest in the sorority at an imposing 6-3 she’s a volleyball player with tan legs that dwarf the lilis for miles. Emily has been at the sorority for a little over 3 years and has made her way to top of it. Organizes the purchases of the lilis for the sorority amusement and parties and events.

Brooke- 21 is best friends with Emily they joined alpha delta pi together is Emily BFF. Brooke is shorter than Emily but not by much standing 5-11 still tall for Brobdingnag. Brooke is very tan beach body type with striking green eyes and long straight auburn hair.

Rachel- 18 a newly joined member being groomed by Emily and Brooke to join their circle in the sorority. Rachel has dirty blonde her with hazel eyes that glow yellowish in the sun. Shes the shortest in the group at 5-8 but is still a stunner like Emily and Brooke. Emily takes a fondness to her for how cruel they are together and sees a younger version of herself in Rachel.

Julia- 22 could be considered the opposite of Emily in the ways that she treats the lilis. She can be gentle but her games can get a little too rough that there will be lily casualties. She’s 6-1 and has a shy personality but that goes away when she’s alone with lilies and humans. She has affections for John but her sisters especially Emily would disapprove. She loves to put the lilis and john in-situations that amuse her and puts them in their place.

John - a captured human (Gulliverian) taken from his world and sold to the sorority is Emily property and used to initiate the incoming lilis is the only reason he gets to be kept alive still treated like dirt by the girls besides Rachel. Has made friends with the lilis but most do not live very long lives when they arrive. Is still used by the girls for amusement.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                Brobdingnagian Sorority

Some say it was ill gotten fate that we were born liliputian that we were condemned to be at the bottom of the social status. No we were less than that to the Brobdingnags, we were dirt, slaves to be used at their discretion. Now as millions of us were standing in this muggy dark large room, it had to be a large box for a Brobdingnagian, we awaited our fate. Some of us were raided by Gulliverians in our cities like myself. I remember the horror as they rounded us up like cattle, but they weren’t the worst to come. Others were bred by the brobdingnagian black market and yet here we were all huddled in darkness waiting for our eventual doom. Some were hopeful maybe we were to be protected that was thrown out the window the moment the loud thuds started. It gradually got louder and louder until whatever was upon us outside the box started to shake our very bodies some couldn’t take it and stumbled. We had been in here for days with just ample rations of water and haven’t seen light, but when we had we knew we should have just stayed hidden in the safe haven of our dark box. Millions of us looked up frightfully for many of us lilis it was the first time seeing the Godlike size of a brobdingnag and she was as cold as Ice sending chills down our veins. She had looked at us with her cold silvery eyes and a devilish grin, her long blonde hair had given her the appearance of an angel standing over us. But we were foolish to think that she was an angel here to save us. She had a Gulliverian in her hand so tight that if it were any tight he would’ve been crushed inward he looked not in pain but as if his soul were broken. Then she spoke and if it as were the world came crashing before for us.

“I never get used to delivery day, the day millions of you pests look up at me like the god i am to you guys” she exclaimed many of us were frozen in fear of how her voice boomed over us. She set down the Gulliverian on top of the box looking in at us. 
“You guys are probably wondering why I have so many of you gathered here today in this box. The answers simple really if your tiny brains can’t comprehend that yet... I bought you liliputians for my pleasure and the pleasure of my sisters.”
Many of us looked at each-other dumbfounded we could not believe it that we were bought and sold this was the thing of rumors told to children at night that the big Brobdingnagians were boogeymen and that it couldn’t happen and was a rare occurrence. But here we were being told by this woman who had to be barely over 21 that we were hers.
“My name is Emily but from now on I am your goddess and will do as I demand of you. You’re wondering this isn’t how people should be treated but to me you are not... people...” Emily stated as she licked the tip of her finger slowly and starting to bring towards the box. Many of us started pushing and shoving as the unbelievable size of her digit had gotten closer. Emily hovered her digit over us so close that the saliva that had been licked on was starting to drip.

“ No that’s too fast… I’m not going to crush you guys yet… that’s not fair for you guys” Emily’s tip of finger had dropped several enormous drops of saliva on to us we were running from our lives but we had not noticed Emily lean over the box and whisper with hot breath blowing over us like strong tornado winds 
“ Nooo that’s to easy” We heard her whisper then we all stopped and looked up at her pale angelic face but heard slurping? She was preparing to spit on us. The lilis in the middle of the box went ballistic as they were right under mouth and could see her white shining teeth above them. They saw the largest tongue in their lives lick her red lips and release a current of saliva downward upon. It was as if an ocean struck them it had smelled of mints but to lilis their only concern was out swimming the spit to the edges of the box. Many drowned trying to resurface. The lilis fortunate enough to be on the outskirts of the box were spared the agony of being spit on by this Brobdingnagian girl on a god power trip. Instead they had to watch as their people were attacked and battered. They started to drown in this girls hot spit, those who had made it out were demoralized but this is what their life would be like now. Emily watched as her spit hit the box and immediately started wreaking havoc on these worthless creatures if they wanted to be treated like people their size of near microscopic-ness did not help their cause in her eyes. No to Emily she was their Goddess.

“Pathetic” Emily said “John I need you to prepare the others. John was her Human he was a Gulliverian she kept as a servant to help with the handling of her lilis. He was relatively an Inch and a half to Emily and an imposing young man to the lilis still. Emily looked back as John went to work. She stared at the other unopened boxes of lilis just like the one she had just opened. She was the one at her sorority, Alpha delta Pi, it was her job of acquiring the lilis for the sorority for pleasure and she was damn good at it to. Each box in front of her had 30 million lilis in them each and there were at least 15 boxes. Alpha Beta Pi was no ordinary sorority they loved torturing the smaller races it was a sorority that believed that the Brobdingnagians were superior in every way. Sisters had to be very well off to join the sorority at Universities across the land of Brobdingnag to be able to acquire their dark necessities. 


Emily had become to enjoy her past three years at the sorority and took over the process of acquiring the lilis once she was ready. She had created a circle of sisters that she could trust. Brooke had joined the sorority with her and had grown to be her best friend within the house. Rachel a young little temptress who she saw her young self in from years before. Emily had taken her under her wing just like her sisters did before her as the one to be in charge of the procuring process of the lilis but Rachel stood out because of how cruel she was. Julia who had somehow oddly became friends with Emily were to different people Julia was kind to them but her games would be life threatening to the lilis. Julia didn’t treat the lilis like her sisters but as people that were just too fragile to survive. She would play with them but her size was just to immense for them and they would perish. Julia had a kink for liking the tinies but they couldn’t handle her ditzy personality. John, Emily’s pet was at the forefront of this as he had to endure confusing signs of affection from Julia. Brobdingnagian-Gulliverian relationships were not unheard of but uncommon at the time.

Emily had gotten bored of introducing the lilis to their new home they had gone through each box with the same fate they were now property of Alpha Beta Pi and Emily. Emily had gone to her closet and grabbed a pair of her Strappy red High heel stilettos she needed this as scaring the new lilis was not enough as she put on her heels. She had some leftovers from last semester that needed to be taken care of.

We had thought we were going to live we made it this long but we were dead wrong. After night after night of surviving the atrocities of these sorority girls it was time. Emily our one true goddess had entered and set us on the ground of her room. Next to a pair of massive red stilettos heels that could wipe out cities she was wearing we were so small we couldn’t even see over her red painted nails nonetheless her heel soles. We looked up to the heavens and saw for the last time in our lives her miles long tan legs towering over us in a white short little dress her breasts almost blocking out her grey eyes of death with her signature grin of death. Her one order 
“Survive and get to live” she said softly.
We knew there was no survival, we had seen first-hand. Then it had begun, our slaughter. Our Goddess was about to end us she had lifted her stiletto above us, it blocked out all we could see till it was just her black bottom soles of her heels. She slammed it into the ground, were we dead? No she slammed it so close to incapacitate us. That was the game, what she gives us the next would be the end. We were thrown from the slam of her heel battered around in the air the smell of leather and slight feet in the air wafting, our ears bleeding from the sound of the impact on the wood floors. We laid there in agony as Emily raised her stiletto on its heel above of us. This was it she slowly lowered it till each and every one of us were slowly crushed to death by her extreme weight. She was true to her word some did survive the final execution. As she walked away as the survivors heard the thundering of her heels on the wood as she left those who managed to be spared? Only to be famished and die or be stepped on-unknowingly by the giants, but that was their order... to survive.

 

Chapter End Notes:

I appreciate it if you read through it, please review and let me know what you think to improve.