- Text Size +

It was gruesomely hot inside Mary's ass, her internal body heat was sweltering and muggy at all times. Worse yet was the smell, the strong odor of her bowels stunk to high heaven, and assaulted your poor nose. You were lucky before that you could somehow breathe air through the chemical bonding that was keeping you in the shape of an anal bead. You didn't know how it worked, but you were grateful that you hadn't suffocated. The trade-off now was that you could smell ever bit of your girlfriend's filthy rotten colon, from the inside, without the ability to plug your nose. Her stench was horrible, and it was the only thing you had to breathe.

The flesh inside her bowels was thick and spongy. You could tell how much she was enjoying your bead-like body from how the walls were squeezing down on you. They kneaded and throbbed into your hardened shell, sloppily smothering you with a hot sticky embrace. Anal mucus coated the bead, clear and viscous but reeking of past meals. The horny ass shuddered with glee, you were so thick and hard and the way you pushed apart her tight walls felt amazing. The lumps and folds of her anal passageway bent backwards to fit you, trembling from the sensation of being wrenched open.

Soon you had company. Mary had started to work the next bead into her anus, and before you knew it, it was almost inside. Her ass wobbled and clenched as it fed on the huge bead, the same way it enjoyed eating you. You saw a fraction of light as it popped inside, before the giant girls exit hole was plugged up by the next bead in the chain. Her asshole was becoming more loose with each insertion, making it easier to push in every subsequent bead. Her ass was starting to get really crowded, you were being pushed into the bead in front of you and shoved against multiple beads from behind. To your dismay the next bead popped in and you felt the chain cram further inside Mary's tremendous ass.

With nowhere else to go, your body was being swallowed deeper inside your girlfriend. You were trapped in the lineup of beads, slipping further and further into the steamy black abyss. Her awful smell only increased the deeper you went, stinky filth clung onto your smooth body. It smelled disgusting, her hot bowels throbbed and undulated, making the anal gunk become caked against your bead. You heard Mary moaning with joy as she was driving you deeper. The feeling of sliding thick beads up her ass where her fingers wouldn't reach was one of her favourite parts of using anal beads. The way they rolled around her walls, sloshing around her juices, it turned her on so much.

"Mmmm yeah, get inside my hot bowels!" she groaned "You can go inside the deepest depths of my ass, it'll be your new home!"

That last sentence filled your heart with fear. It was as if she was talking to you, wanting you to be her eternal anal slave for the rest of your life. If you didn't find a way to get out of this bead chain, that might actually happen. You'll be forced to suffer through this awful torture, weekly, maybe even daily, as long as she wished. And with how much she seemed to be enjoying her new toy that could be years. You would have to smell her rotten colon odors, feel her hot muscles squeezing you, over and over as she used you up to make herself cum. You haven't even experienced her cumming yet and the thought of that just made you want to scream.

Any internal screaming you may have done at that point was drowned out in the sound of you girlfriends happy moans and the wet smacking of her hungry bowels. They sucked you up and pulled you further inside, deeper into her sweltering core. The heat was unreal, like her ass was it's own furnace. The air was getting thicker and more heavy, moist from how humid her ass was this far in. From a long way behind you heard a pop, the sixth one after you, making it the final one to enter. Now the whole chain of anal beads was inside Mary's ass.

Her ravenous muscles gobbled the beads down, pulling them deeper into her body. Inch by inch you slid across her gummy walls as the stifling air burned your mouth. Suddenly the chain stopped dead in its tracks, parked under her throbbing muscles. The string holding the beads together had gone all the way inside her ass. The only thing left outside was the little plastic ring on the end, the one used for pulling. It was stopped by her puckered anus, wiggling back and forth as the juicy hole flexed. Feeling the beads reach as deep as they could go, your girlfriend started to rhythmically squeeze her ass on you. The fleshy walls writhed and clenched harder than before, really gripping the balls tight. The pressure was unbelievable, you felt like the hard coating surrounding you would crack. Sloppy squelching sounds filled the girls hot muggy chamber. Runny filth and anal juices splashed against you with every squeeze of her bowels.

"Ahhn! You're so hard and thick inside my ass!" Mary cried. "It feels so good, I just can't get enough! I'm so glad I bought you!"

She grabbed the ring on the end of the string with her finger. You felt a powerful force pull you backwards, against the grip of her rectal walls. Your girlfriend was tugging the bead at the end of the line, using it to tease her tender hole. She pulled it out a little, parting the wrinkled lips of her anus so the bead was once again visible to the outside world, before contracting with her muscles to suck it back in. The rubbery asshole squeezed shut, sucking the chain back down her anal gullet. The action repeated, over and over Mary pulled the bead train against the inner rim of her hole. You wished you were the bead on the end of the hole, at least there you would have some glimpse of freedom. Instead you were pushed back and forth deep inside her dark greasy bowels.

Mary moaned and moaned, loving the feeling coming from her butthole. Tremors rocked through her intestinal lining as the walls compacted against your spherical form. She was building pleasure from your thick bulbous body, feeding her thick wobbling ass with feelings of ecstasy. Totally unaware that her new sex toy actually had her boyfriend trapped inside, Mary's ass made a meal out of you. Her rolling lumps of anal flesh chewed and twitched, aching for more of this delicious feeling. The enormous ass rocked, hot gurgles echoed from further within.

Your girlfriend's massive body had an internal burp somewhere deep inside her guts. It made a short gurgling noise, bubbly and muffled by her many layers of flesh. You reflected on how weird it sounded coming from within, her organic groaning almost sounded alien to you. But then the noise came again, only this time louder than before and lower in tone. Something started to shake, jostling around the convulsions of her bowels. The rumbling grew louder and more violent, until it rounded the corner of her loosened colon. You realized all too late what was happening.

"MARY DON'T-!"

A huge fart blasted through her occupied bowels. The storm hit you head on, roaring past the bead ahead of you and crashing straight into your body. A torrent of fermented air was produced by your girlfriend's ass, billowing through her bowels as it sought to leave through her anus. The smell was ungodly, a thick misty spray of fecal fumes overwhelmed her previous stink, making it seem weak in comparison. The meaty fart had to force its way past the line of beads, the pressurized explosions of air caused the entire chain to rumble inside her ass. You and the other beads bounced off her gooey walls, ricocheting in the wind to create pleasurable vibrations for your master. The gigantic girl squealed as the fart sounded out of her hole, feeling the ticklish sensation you were unintentionally making within.

"Oops! Hee hee, that felt kind of good with you buzzing around inside. Let's see if I have any left..."

Mary grunted, pushing with her muscles to expel more gas. You felt her bowels contort around you, straining to pump more rancid fart bubbles through her colon. A low groan drummed through her ass and suddenly the dark chamber widened. An onslaught of heavy fumes spewed from the bead ahead of you, heralding her second fart. Hot sweltering winds, thick with the scent of excrement surrounded your helpless body. It felt like your girlfriend squat on top of your head and let out a huge fart into your mouth. You felt dizzy and nauseous from the rank stench as well as the tumbling your round form took as it vibrated against her walls. The pulsating flesh quivered from the yummy tingly feeling of your body as globs of gross anal juices spat from further within.

"Ahhn! Yes!"

You heard the muffled sound of your girlfriend moaning from outside. She was clearly loving the feeling of her newly discovered "bead-farts" and how they rumbled through her ass. It was like electricity going through her ass all the way up her spine. Hot clear nectar drooled from her messy pussy. Her mighty ass muscles squeezed you lovingly, delighted by the flavor of your vibrations. The way her butt gripped you, there was a lust to it that was palpable. You could sense just how horny your girlfriend was after those two farts, how her enormous ass massaged you inside its tender slutty tunnel. The awful stench was driving you mad, you were choking on her gas but all she could think about was letting more out to help herself masturbate.