- Text Size +
Story Notes:

**** ***** **** ****
This was originally part of the "A Squishy Teen" interactive on writing.com by Kentwolf. [https://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1975029-A-Squishy-Teen]

Credit for the intro goes to Vaji of writing.com

**** **** **** ****

 

***This starts off in the middle of a series of interactive stories. Your tiny-sized body has been unfortunately stuck in a factory where they make adult toys. Women in lab coats spray you with a hardening chemical coating and attach you to a line of anal beads. The intro to this chapter was written by Vaji of writing.com.****

 

You would flail frantically, attempting to break free from the chemical which contained you and flee for your life. But no such luck. As the chemical started to grow more effecient over time.
The woman who held onto your blob-like form continued to mash and pound you until you'd been compressed into a decent size, finally settling on a 4cm diameter sphere as she would attach you to a long string accompanied by 7 other balls, placing you 7th in line, the second last one, before she'd place you back onto the conveyor belt. The chemical which coated your body had reached it's full potential as your body was hard as a rock, making you unable to flinch a muscle as the belt would carry you into a wooden crate.
Fear and terror would fill your conciousness as you were now located in a sea of heafty balls and sturdy strings, but you didn't have alot of time to make yourself comfortable before a hand would reach down and grab onto the other end of the string, carelessly wiggling it within her hand before she'd place you inside a sturdy, confined paper box. Your world quickly succumbed to darkness, barely able to see inches away from your face as you felt your world shift and shake rapidly. You were being placed in a much bigger box for shipping.

With no idea where you were. You could just sit idly by as you waited for the trip to be over with. However after two hours of being sorted through, loaded onto a truck, and shipped away. Your body and mind felt strained enough that you fell into a much needed rest.

You were woken up by a rather loud feminine voice. "That one, that one!" she shouted. You barely had time to open your eyes before your world shifted once more. The careless handling of the box caused you to smash into the sides of it, before everything went stable once again.
"W-weapon of Ass Destruction" she stuttered as she read on the box. "What's this? Warning: Only use this product if you have a sizeable rump. As it might otherwise cause harmful effects." She'd giggle as she handed it back to the clerk. "This one's perfect."

You'd groan as you figured your life would be over in any minute. The girl would wave the clerk goodbye and walk out towards her car. Another 20 minutes passed before the engine finally died out. As she would walk out from her car and quickly grab you. "Welcome to your new home. I'm sure you'll get lots of love here." she'd laugh. Looking around to make sure noone saw her talking to a box before she'd step inside the house.

Your box was finally opened as your eyes burned from the sudden light, but you were soon greeted by...

----


A sudden bright light washed over you. It took a moment for your sight to adjust to but once it did you could see who that voice belonged to. Shockingly, out of all the people in the world who could have bought you, it was Mary, your own girlfriend! You must have not recognized her voice when it was muffled outside of your box. It was huge relief to see her familiar face, but as the seconds ticked by you started to feel uneasy. Mary's huge body was towering over you, only for some reason she had no clothes on.

"Ooooo~ you're such a big one. You're gonna stretch me out real good aren't you?" Mary said, lifting you up to inspect you.

Oh fuck, to her you weren't her boyfriend at all. You were just an anal bead in a chain, a toy that she was very keen on playing with. It was surprising that she had even bought beads in the first place, anal wasn't a thing she had ever discussed with you before. You had always thought she just wasn't into that sort of thing. One look at her face told you otherwise, the expression she wore looked like she couldn't contain her excitement. Her eyes sparkled as she fawned over the brand new ass-toy, her salivating tongue licked her lips. It was a side to your girlfriend you had never seen before, a hidden kink that she clearly loved, but was probably too embarrassed to talk about.

You wished you could yell at her to stop. Her face was so close to you, even just a tiny noise would catch her attention, but the chemical coating on your body kept you from moving entirely. A slight wiggle was all it would take, anything to let her know that one of her anal beads was actually alive. Unfortunately, the moment of her examining you had passed and she pulled you away from her face.

A small part of you hoped that she was going to place you back in your box, or maybe in her drawer somewhere so you could reform. That hope was snuffed out right away as her hands carried you between her giant legs and underneath her dripping crotch. She was going to use you right here and now, and there was nothing you could do to stop her.

Mary brought the beads through her legs as she bent over, raising her wide hips high in the air. You were greeted to a full view of her ass, standing on her bed in all of its round naked glory. Your girlfriend had always had a big butt, it was like two thick globes of meat stuck together. She was a bit on the plump side when it came to her ass and thighs, but you liked it that way. You always liked to watch her from behind as she walked around, climbed up stairs, or bent over, gazing at her big juicy ass. Yes, you loved her shapely ass from the moment you first met her, but right now you didn't want to be anywhere near it.

She grabbed one of her cheeks with the same hand that was holding onto you, pressing you into the doughy flesh. It was insanely soft, her fingers were able to get a grip and really dig into the fat. Using her hand she spread her ass cheek to the side, exposing her wrinkled anus. It was tender and pink, glimmering in the light from a buildup of sweat. The musky aroma that escaped from the bottom of your girlfriend's ass crack gave you a deep whiff of her scent. It filled you with a weird sense of nostalgia from times when you would get intimate, but more than anything you felt a sense of dread.

Her other hand came down, dripping with wet spit all over her fingers. She teased the rubbery asshole, rubbing it with her saliva to get it ready. Her index finger traced the outer rim a few times before slipping inside. It jutted inwards a bit at a time, the tight hole preventing it from having a smooth entry. You heard your girlfriend moan as the largest joint of her finger passed through, her anus squeezed softly and her pussy tingled. She was getting warmed up.

Slowly she pushed her finger in and out of her asshole, to get it more loose. The second finger joined in and the hole started to widen. You were amazed how large it could expand, within a few minutes she was able to slip two fingers in without any trouble at all. Between the gaps of her fingers you saw black darkness, a frightening reminder of where you were going to be heading.

Satisfied, Mary removed her fingers. Her anus hung open for a second before closing like a camera lens. It was twitching from the stimulation, you could feel how anxious her body was for more. To lube up the beads, she scrubbed them and you against her slobbering pussy, coating you in hot sticky female juices. The scent of her lust was overpowering, it was like being submerged in a bathtub of her own arousal. The dripping chain was lifted back up and presented in front of her asshole.

Normally the sight of her juicy trembling anus would turn you on a little, but right now you were too scared. It was like you were being offered up to some giant salivating maw as a sacrifice, to be devoured and eaten whole. Your girlfriend's ass was a hungry beast, ready to feed on her own lover without her even knowing. You screamed and struggled, trying to get her attention one last time before it was too late. It was useless however, the chemical coating kept you from making even the slightest bit of movement.

Mary took the first bead and pushed it against her puckered asshole. Her wrinkles bent back and expanded, sticky juices pooled around the rim as it began to take in the huge object. You had a good view of every horrible detail, you were second from the end of the line of beads, and next in line to be inserted. It was like you were watching the back of a very long train get swallowed whole, except the only "caboose" you were worried about was your girlfriend's lewd gargantuan rear end.

Her anus was tight around the bead. You started to wonder if it was even going to fit inside. She had loosened her hole with two fingers but the beads and yourself had to be at least as wide as three fingers, maybe even more. The thought of her new toy being too big to fit filled you with a small bit of hope, you pictured her getting disappointed and placing you back in the box. In reality though, Mary wasn't that quick to give up. In fact stretching her ass out like this was one of her favourite secret pleasures. Her fingers strained on the bead and her hole flexed slightly wider. She even gave her ass a little wiggle to wedge it deeper, causing her fat blubbery cheeks to wobble around you. She panted as the bead inserted to its halfway point, the largest part of the sphere.

"Oh it's thick! <3" she moaned.

Her asshole clenched down on the synthetic ball, crushing it under her stretched out anal folds and filling her butt with tingles of pleasure. Mary let it sit there for a few seconds, basking in the hot fiery feeling of being opened up so wide. Her fingers then lightly gave some pressure to the back of the bead nudging it forward. The whole other half of the bead popped inside her at once, her fat butt swallowed it whole with a wet slurp. The momentum of her ass eating the bead tugged on the string connecting you to it, and next thing you knew you bumped into the rubbery rim of her gaping shithole. A small amount of displaced aired wafted out her bowels as the first bead entered, giving you a small preview of what you were going to be smelling soon. Your girlfriends earthy scent mixed in with the odor of her juices started to make your head feel dizzy.

"Ahhhn! That feels sooooo good! More..." she moaned.

Her huge fingers clutched your back. Her anus was looking straight at you, still slightly open and puckering around the string leading inside. It was time.

With a forceful shove she jammed you against the foul orifice, letting it taste the width of your imprisoned body. You could feel her ass muscles spasming beneath the gummy ring of skin, trying with all their might to open up again. Horrifically, Mary's folded wrinkles stretched to match your size, expanding as the hole indented inwards. The puckered anus became a smooth perfectly-round circle, pink and throbbing. Mary's pussy was dripping juices on the bed as she fed you into her ass, delighted with pleasure from her rectum stretching open. You screamed as the heat from her bowels began to envelop you, her horrid stench became stronger by the second.

"That's it, get in there. Stretch my big fat hole!~" Mary shouted.

Her giant ass squeezed down on you, and droplets of anal juices came leaking out her hole. The hot sphincter slathered the disgusting mucus around your body, pulsating as it did so. You had reached the halfway mark inside her anus, at any moment she could push you inside. Her assholes grip was airtight, and throbbing harder than ever from your girth.

Like the first bead, Mary let you sit there and suffer while she clenched her muscles playfully. The moment seemed to last forever, every second dragged on painfully long. Her horny anus tightened and flexed, tasting you between its lips like hard candy. You could feel every shudder, every twitch of ecstasy as your girlfriend unknowingly used your body as a toy for her ass. She pushed with her butt muscles, as if she was trying to expel you out from her ass while her fingers kept you in place. The rim of her shithole flowered open somewhat, the tight rubbery skin seal peeling back to expose her darker, juicier flesh from inside. Her anus had unfolded outwards by a fraction of an inch so that the tender raw meat that was waiting just beyond it could have a turn squeezing down on you.

Mary squealed happily as the raw flesh chewed down on you, gripping her fingers harder into her pale fatty ass. It felt incredible on her sensitive inner anus, you were so hard and thick it made her knees quiver. Squeezing and rubbing your body, her inner hole crushed you between its juicy anal tissue, oozing more and more intestinal juices through the folds. Hot slime trickled down your body making you even more slippery than before. You could hear her insides gurgling from within, closer than ever and beckoning you inside. You cried for her to save you, wanting nothing more than to stop what was about to happen. Your girlfriend pushed with her fingers and squeezed her ass at the same time, letting it take all the way you inside. You went in with a pop, and her anus made a slurping noise as it swallowed you alive.