- Text Size +

You didn't want to make your girlfriend's ass cum. Not like this. You wanted to go back to your old body and be able to talk to her and play with her like a normal person. Right now you didn't feel like a human being. You were just a toy, a sex toy bought from a store with the sole purpose of pleasuring her ass. To her your purpose was now to be squeezed by her bowels and make her cum, whether you liked it or not. If only she noticed you were stuck in her chain of anal beads before she stuck you inside her. You wished with all your might that you could be free of this awful fate, that you could somehow escape being an anal bead.

Indifferent to your prayers, Mary's ass rubbed you along its walls. The doughy membrane of her shit tunnel wrapped around you, to feel your hard rounded body press against hers. It was hot and filthy, covered in disgusting anal fluids and muck. It was almost like you could feel the wet sticky mess directly against your skin. Only... it really felt like that. Something wet was touching you, from inside the anal bead's hard coating. You tried to move again, to slide against whatever this liquid was and discern its source... and to your shock you could. The interior walls of your anal bead had become slippery and runny almost like it was dissolving.

It was Mary's farts, it had to be. Somehow her gas combined with the chemicals of the bead coating and your human form was making the hardened shell start to dissolve. One fart wasn't enough for you to notice it happening but the combined force of two booty blasts was actually making your hellish prison dissolve itself. Another loud bubbly growling noise came from deep within the girl. This wasn't good. You were about to get your wish in the worst way possible. It was good that you could finally escape being an anal bead, but without the hard shell surrounding you there would be nothing to protect your body against the horrors of her anal cavity.

You started to panic. If your bead completely dissolved you'd be left in her ass, exposed and vulnerable. You would have to take one or more of her giant sized farts head on. Suddenly a huge force started to sway the anal passageway. The distant groans were growing louder and closer.

Outside Mary was seductively shaking her ass in her bed, moving it to try and shake more farts out. It was truly a sight to behold as her twin naked buttocks danced around, jiggling freely in a mesmerizing fashion. Her head was down in her pillow biting her lower lip in anticipation. Normally she wouldn't wiggle around her hips like this, even by herself it was embarrassing, but she really wanted to feel the anal beads buzzing around in her ass again. The kinky thrill she discovered from pushing out a hot fart and feeling those balls rumble around inside her was now something she craved, and so she shook her ass even harder. She could sense a thick bubble of air travelling up to her colon, it wouldn't be long before it came all the way out.

Meanwhile you were trapped inside her butt, terrified of what the next fart would do to you. A sickening loud gurgle croaked just ahead you, ready to burst from her depths.

"Oh shit! Oh fuck! No no no noooo!" you screamed.

A massive blaze of gas tore through your girlfriends backside. Her bowels undulated, allowing the fart to pump around the first bead to and then explode past you. Thick noxious gas caused the temperature to spike once more, creating a humid flurry of stifling air. Somehow your girlfriend's fart smelled even worse than the last ones, like the steamy potent bubbles had been stewing inside her depths for hours. The chain of beads rebounded off the girls sensitive anal walls just like before, filling her ass with much-needed pleasure and causing your round prison cell to vibrate uncontrollably. You could feel the violent fart tearing away at the chemical coating on your bead, gradually melting away the hard shell that kept you safe. The boisterous sound of wailing flatulence burst from your girlfriend's sexy butt. She moaned as it came out, her cries of pleasure even overpowering the deafening warble of her ass cheeks. All the booty shaking had been worth it, this explosive bead-fart felt amazing.

Down inside her titanic butt your worst fears had come true. By the time Mary's billowing gas had subsided the coating of your anal bead had already dissolved. It melted in your arms, leaving behind little more than a few goopy lines of residue. Pathetically you slid off the string holding you to the chain of beads a fell to the meaty floor below. For the first time ever you touched your girlfriends bowels. A hot bath of sticky mucus awaited you, her anal fluids had collected in little pools inside the drooling hallway. The organic floor underneath this awful slime was uneven and lumpy, constantly churning as her innards squirmed with pleasure. It was terrible, you were trapped in hot oozing darkness and covered in a coating of your girlfriend's booty batter.

That wasn't the worst part of it though. No, the absolute worst thing came into realization when you took your first stable breath. The stench inside this girl was insane, you couldn't have imagined how putrid her bowels smelled until you inhaled it for real. All this time you thought you were experiencing her awful stink but the anal bead coating had been suppressing it for you. The true rotten smell of her colon hit you like a brick, the potent mixture of fresh farts and caked in filth was ungodly. It could hardly even be called air it was so thick, just opening you mouth was like you had to chew on a thick fart-flavored mist. The gas burned your lungs, sending a searing pain all throughout your chest. You choked and wheezed and your body began to convulse, craving real air. Weakened by the smell alone you fell to your hands and knees, dry heaving over the rippling lumps of anal flesh. How could you have known her ass would smell this bad?

While you were suffering your girlfriend sighed contently into her pillow. That last fart felt really good coming out, even better than the first two. Her ass still had warm tingles running through it, she could feel her insides coiling around the beads with lust. The warm musk of her gas wafted over to her nose. She sniffed it, it was bad, but the raunchiness of what she was doing almost turned her on a bit. She had never gotten off from farting before, it felt new to her, and kinky. Lightly she pulled the end of the string again, sensually rubbing the chain against her anus. Purposefully she squeezed with her ass, unaware that her boyfriend was suffocating inside. Her switch had been flipped some time ago, and all she could think about was satisfying her carnal desires

"You beads must smell so bad trapped inside my humid fart box..." she spoke, sounding like she was talking directly to you again "but you feel so good in my ass rattling around when I fart!"

Her walls tightened from under your hands and knees. You felt the once supple flesh turn tense and hard. Gross fluid splashed in your hair and up your nose as the muscles spasmed. Dull muffled noises from deeper within signaled the churning motions of her digestive system. You needed to climb back on the string to keep yourself safe, to at least hold on to something stable. Reaching out into the darkness you fished around until you found the large tether. You tried to lift yourself back up on it and hang there, but you couldn't quite manage. The permeating smell was making you weak and your own muscles trembled with frailty.

A huge bellowing groan rumbled from within the giant ass. You could feel the weighty hallway shaking at your feet. This was going to be a big one.