- Text Size +

It was just another day for Cassandra, a nineteen year old woman living in the Arizona. Her raven hair flowed down her chest over her almond colored skin, her perky breasts were just peeking out of her tight Subway shirt, while black denim shorts hugged her legs. A pair of black converse sneakers were on her feet as she made her way to her part-time job at Subway.

 

Cassandra pushed the door to the store, as she walked in she realized how quiet the was. Whenever Cassandra came into work she was always greeted by her other co-workers, but today would be different. There was even a single customer, thought there were still leftover meals on the tables proving that people were here. Cassandra walked to the cash register and notice two dots on the counter. Assuming they were crumbs, she paid it no mind. "Hello! Is anybody home?" she called out. Hearing no response, she leaned over the kitchen counter trying to see if anyone was there. She didn't see anyone and straightened up. As she was wondering where everyone could be, she noticed a plate of freshly baked cookies sitting on the counter.

 

Amy and Chris were petrified by the size of their co-worker. Both of them had just finished serving a customer when all of a sudden they were blinded by a neon blue light, and finding themselves on a giant metal counter. As Cassandra walked towards them each footfall sent tremors through the counter.

BOOM. BOOM. BOOM. BOOM

Amy and Chris tried to get Cassandra’s attention but due to the fact that a rice grain was bigger than them, their screams for help couldn’t reach her ears.

"Hello! Is anybody here?", Cassandra voice ringed through the tinies ear making them bleed a little. As they recovered from the assault on their ears, Amy noticed Cassandra”s body moving closer towards them. “Come on, we have to go!” Amy yelled to her colleague, but Chris was still dazed by Cassandra's voice. Then, like a ellipse both of them were covered in darkness as Cassandra bent over, and her breasts the size of mountains headed straight for him. Unlike Chris, Amy kicked it into high gear to get out of the way of her co-worker’s C-size tits, but when she turned around she saw that it was too late. They tried to braced themselves  for the impact, but they were no match for the weight of Cassandra's heavy tits. Chris’ and Amy's bodies was turned into a puddle of guts and blood, while reaching for a cookie Cassandra unknownlingy smeared the remains of their across the counter and the under part of her breasts.

 

Adam landed in brown goop the size of a pool. After some thinking, he realized that he had fallen into a chocolate chip of the cookies he had made for the front. Adam screamed for help when Cassandra's ginormous face covered the sky, but she couldn't see or hear him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

That's odd. If nobody's here, then why does this look like it was just made?" Amy glanced around one more time and then grabbed the cookie. Cassandra knew that eating that eating Subway food was against the rules but she have anything to eat all morning. ‘Plus, having one won’t hurt anyone’ Cassandra thought to herself as she leaned on the counter to grab a cookie not knowing that her statement was very false.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adam watched as the monolithic tongue as it swept across Cassandra’s brown full lips inticaption of the chocolatey treat she was about to have. He could do nothing but watch as Cassandra’s lips began to part. Adam was given view into Cassandra’s mouth, the maw of a living goddess was enormous compared to him, saliva strings hung from the roof of the mouth as her humid breath wafted over him. In his mind he kept thinking of how he was going to die just because someone wanted to eat a cookie. The first bite was deafening to Adam as she saw Cassandra’s teeth nearly get him. He watched as Cassandra's giant teeth tore through the cookie with ease. Her jaw was slowly bouncing, lips shifting gently as she chewed her previous bite.  “Cassandra! P-please, please don’t eat me! Please notice me!” He cried desperately at the goddess-like entity, who careless stared into space savouring the piece she was chewing. As she finished chewing, Cassandra’s lips slowly opened, Adam could just barely make out the the food remains of the previous bite on top of Cassandra’s powerful molars.

 

A simple act for her had sealed Adam’s fate as she moved the cookie into the hot wet cave of her mouth. The light was cut off for Adam as the 19 year old girl deposited the cookie inside her mouth. Adam’s prison bounced up and down as his colleague’s powerful tongue moved the cookie around.

CRUNCH. SMACK. CRUNCH. CRUNCH.

Adam could only whimper as the chewing started. It was pure anarchy, each bite slowly dragged him closer to Cassandra’s titanic molars, it wasn't long until-

*MASH* Abbie bit down, *MASH* her teeth repeatedly battered Adam’s body, but due to the chewed up pieces of cookies the blows of Cassandra’s chewing was softened a bit. But unfortunately Adam’s body stuck to the upper row of teeth into the clump of chewed bits. "....Please….S-stop" Adam tried to speak as Cassandra’s molars smashed back down again *Crunch*. Adam’s body gave up as Cassandra grinded him into red paste.    

-----------------------------------------------------

Cassandra tasted an odd flavor in that last bite not knowing that it was one of the five co-workers she was suppose to watch tonight, she took it as nothing as swallowed the last of cookie and started to get ready to start her shift.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please leave any feedback whether it's good or bad. This story is from the two months I work at subway and the female character is based off of my co-worker there. For some reason a small fly ended up stuck in own of her sandwich while she was eating it. There will be more chapters....maybe.