- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Little longer chapter this time. There are some things here that might not totally make sense, but I do have a plan for how to I want to continue this story and hopefully it all comes together well. Enjoy! :)

--------

 

Mike stared out into space as he mechanically rang up groceries. Did that really happen last night? One minute he was on Lauren’s bed, holding her as she kissed and caressed him, the next minute Lauren complained about a headache, and then suddenly she starts growing like the monster in some kind of radioactive sci-fi movie. Mike remembered it so clearly, as soon as she started growing it was like he snapped back to reality. His vision cleared and he knew he had to get out and get help. He made a run for the door, but Lauren’s growth was too explosive and the floor of her apartment was already starting to give. Before he could get out, he remembered falling through the floor and into a stairwell. He remembered seeing Lauren pull herself out of the side of the building and start walking down the street. At that point he was just worried about getting out alive, so he ran down the stairs, out into the street, and started to make his way home. He’d never had more clarity than in that moment, hearing distant but massive footfalls as he made his way quickly through the city streets. He’d been walking near that famous brewery close to his apartment when he saw a giant piece of roof flying through the air towards him. He had no way of getting out of the way in time, he remembered trying to dive out of the way and seeing Lauren sitting down in front of the brewery, but the next instant the roof crushed his body and he had died. He could remember so clearly the process of dying, of the roof hitting his head just a millisecond before his legs, of his mind freaking out and trying to make sense of his night. Had it really just been a dream? He’d never had a dream so vivid or memorable. Maybe Lauren drugged him and he hallucinated? The physical sensations of bones crushing felt so real, if he thought about it for a second he could actually feel pain.

“Mike? C’mon Mikey, what’s going on?”

The voice brought him back to reality, his manager looked on with concern as Mike had been scanning the same item over and over for a few minutes now.

“Mikey c’mon, come with me a minute.” Mike heard his voice but still couldn’t quite understand what he was being asked to do. His eyes scanned over to meet his manager’s, but for a split second he saw Lauren, three checkout lanes down. Even though it was only for a fraction of a second, he felt the moment pass in slow motion as she made eye contact and smiled, a slight grin from her perfect black lips.

--------

“I’ll tell him that the next time I see him!” Lauren shouted over the music. She was in a particularly good mood tonight; it was the weekend and that creep Mike was nowhere to be seen. She hadn’t gotten a long enough look at him at work to know if he remembered last night, but she could tell he wasn’t himself at work from what she overheard from her managers. Wine in hand, Lauren started making her way across the impromptu dance floor that her living room had become to be among her guests.

Lauren danced the night away, unaware of the passage of time but loving the music, loving the way other bodies felt against her own, and loving the way the wine stung her lips. She could hardly stand, but an accidental shove from one guest knocked her, lips first, into a man dancing in front of her. She quickly pulled away and was about to apologize when another woman, an acquaintance from college if memory served, looked furiously at her.

“Lauren what the fuck? That’s my boyfriend!”

Lauren’s attitude changed instantly as she saw the opportunity for mischief. She put on her most innocent voice.

“Is he? Why, I don’t see your name on him anywhere?”

“Cut it out, bitch.”

“If he’s your boyfriend, why was he dancing so close to me?”

“We’re leaving. Come on Todd.”

“Wait! I’m sorry, at least let me give you a parting gift.” Lauren said in a kind voice, her drunk acting abilities being pushed to their limit. She leaned over on Todd’s shoulder and whispered in his ear, “If you want a good time meet me at the park down the road around 2, okay?”

Lauren smiled as the woman stormed out, meeting Todd’s eyes as he looked back. Lauren went to go get another drink when she tripped and fell on the floor.

--------

The ceiling of a local supermarket shed rubble as Lauren reached in to search for food. Her massive blue eyes scanned from the entrance for fruits and veggies to keep her figure slim, as she lay down on her stomach, sprawled across the entire parking lot. Grabbing whole aisles at a time, she pulled her hand out of the secondary entrance and laid her feast out in front of her, though it wouldn’t be enough to fill her for the night. As she shoveled hundreds of pounds of food into her eager mouth, a news crew carefully drove up alongside her and began setting up. Lauren didn’t notice at first, but felt a small tickle as one of the cameramen tripped onto her near her breasts. She slowly rolled onto her side and a grin spread as she realized what was happening.

“Oh my, am I going to be on one of your little people’s TV shows? How can you point that camera at me when I’m just in my underwear?” She asked playfully, “At least let me check my makeup and hair first.”

The reporter did her best to stay professional as she started speaking to the live feed, “We are here tonight with a totally unique phenomenon, a woman who was reportedly seen growing right out of an apartment building. We’ve been following her from a distance as she made her way through the city, complaining of hunger, until she finally stopped at this market behind me.”

She turned to Lauren as Lauren was sitting up, putting her hair up in a ponytail, “Excuse us ma’am, we were wondering if you could answer some questions for us.”

“As long as you get my good side!” She said cloyingly into the camera.

“Please, we’re professionals. First of all, how did you get so big?”

“Well, I think that’s pretty obvious,” she said, gesturing to the green feast before her, “I ate lots of veggies and drank some good juice, so I grew up big and strong.”

“I see. And where are you from?”

“Born in Iowa, but moved all over. Pa was a military man” she said, showing off her natural rural accent she normally tried to hide.

“Interesting. And what do you intend to do?”

“I’m a simple girl at heart. I want to eat some good food, talk late into the night around a campfire, and fuck the one I love to death. Being 200 feet tall doesn’t change someone as much as you might think. Speaking of what I want, I made a date with someone and I would really hate to keep him waiting.”

Lauren stood up and started looking across the city for her destination. She was about to set off when she had an idea.

“Oh hey, one more thing for your coverage. I want your viewers to know I’m here and I’m here to stay, and I want them to know just what to expect from me.”

Without another word, Lauren lifted up her big toe and brought it down on the cameraman, crushing him and his equipment into a bloody paste. Screaming, the reporter ran to her van and tried to drive away. Lauren casually bent down and blocked the van from going forward with her pointer finger, until the reporter tried to back up and get away. Sighing, Lauren picked up the van and held it up so she could see inside.

“You’re quick, but I’m bigger so I win this round! I win most of the time to tell you the truth.” She delicately opened the van door and dumped the reporter out into her palm before tossing the van aside. “You got spunk, so I’ll let you choose which part of my body you want to kill you.”

The reporter looked into her eyes and knew Lauren was being completely sincere, she made a run for it, desperate to get out of her palm. Lauren watched as the reporter ran and brought up her other hand to catch her before she fell to the ground.

“You’re so fun!” Lauren called down to the reporter, “I wish you could see how funny you look right now, running around in my palm. You’ll just fall to your death that way, I’m giving you a choice of any part of my smooth skin to die on instead! I don’t make this deal for just anyone, but you impressed me.”

The reporter was looking all around her for a way to get out. She tried to plead with Lauren, “I’m sorry for whatever I did to make you mad, just please let me go. I have a family.”

Lauren sighed, “You’re not gonna take your choice? It gets boring if I pick every time.” Lauren brought the terrified woman up to her mouth. “Just so you know, it wasn’t anything you said silly, but what did you think would happen when you started your fun little local news interview with someone like me? It’s only natural for me to have fun in any way I can.”

Lauren stuck out her tongue and grabbed the reporter, taking her back into her mouth. She swished the girl around in her mouth, slowly pushing her around against the insides of her cheeks and playfully throwing her up and catching her with her tongue. After she got bored with this, Lauren carefully pinned the reporter down against her bottom front teeth and bit her in half. She swallowed the remains and let out a satisfied purr.

“You had a sweet taste, it’s a shame I never got to know you better.”

Filled up, Lauren was now ready to make her date with Todd. She set out on her way to the park where she told him to meet her.

--------

Todd was nervously standing around in the park. Why was he here? He couldn’t tell exactly what it was, but there was something about Lauren that drew him here. He had never been tempted that way before, and he always thought of himself as a good faithful man. But ever since accidentally touching her lips, he felt compelled to be with her, as if he was under a spell. He was interrupted from his thoughts by the sound of loud tremors in the distance. He looked up and his jaw dropped.

“Hey hon, sorry I’m late!” Lauren said from a few blocks down as she started jogging to reach the park faster. Her heavy jogging footfalls broke the foundations of surrounding buildings but she didn’t mind.

Todd was frozen in place, and before he could process what he was seeing, Lauren’s feet were right in front of him. He hadn’t realized it until now but she was only wearing a bra and panties, he could really see anything he wanted to from where he was standing. He blushed and turned away, not wanting to be rude.

“What’s the matter? Is it what I’m wearing? Well, when you’re as big as I am, those heavy shirts and pants and stuff just get in the way! I want to feel the cool air on my skin, so I dropped that stuff as soon as I went out.”

He couldn’t believe he hadn’t seen it before but she was right. Down the street, right outside of Lauren’s apartment was a giant shirt and pants, just what she’d been wearing at the party. Had he been so distracted thinking of her that he really didn’t see them? Did she just put those there somehow? He turned to face her.

“Lauren, ever since we kissed at the party, I haven’t been able to get you out of my mind.”

“Well, it has only been a few hours, I wouldn’t be very good at this if I couldn’t even hold your attention that long.”

“But it’s different than just holding my attention. I’ve never felt this way about someone. I don’t want to be anywhere else but with you. I was nervous when I was just waiting for you, but as soon as I saw you I knew.” Inside, Todd was freaking out. Why was he saying these things? He wanted to run but his body just wouldn’t listen.

Lauren sat down and smiled down at him, holding her palm out for Todd to climb on.

“Come here, let me get a closer look at you.”

Todd’s body gladly obliged, as Lauren held him in her hands together in her lap.

“What you said was very sweet, but I don’t think I’m looking for something so committed right now. I didn’t ask you to come here to be with you like boyfriend and girlfriend, more like a girl and her sex toy. And Todd, I’ve used a lot of people this way and I gotta say I am very excited to see what you bring to the table.”

Todd smiled up at Lauren, he was defenseless in her hands.

“Aww,” Lauren cooed, looking at Todd’s back, “What do we have here?” she asked as she carefully removed his shirt.

 

PROPERTY OF: LAUREN, IF LOST RETURN TO 1401 FRANKLIN WAY APT 5

“Toddy!”, she smiled down at him, “Did you get yourself branded just for me?”

Todd was really freaking out now, how did that get there? He wasn’t the kind of guy to impulsively get a tattoo and especially not one like that. When did that get there? But all he could do was curl up and say “Yes goddess, I thought you would like it.”

“Well I do!”, she beamed. “No sense in wasting time, let’s put you to work.”

She cupped him in one hand while she used the other to open her panties before she casually dropped him in the front. Snapping them shut, she patted the outline of his body as she instructed him,

“Okay, your job is to keep my pussy company while I go out for a night on the town. I want you deep in there, I want to feel you squirm. I want to feel your whole body inside me, deeper than any man could get on his own. I want you to make a girl cum for once.”

She felt ecstatic as she felt Todd’s body enter hers, the feeling of having another person inside her, wholly dedicated to her pleasure, made her knees buckle and sent her ass to the ground, giggling.

Todd was in hell. He had given up on getting his body to listen to him, he didn’t understand what was happening. He kept moving forward through Lauren’s pussy, rubbing his body inside every crevice. The heat was oppressive, and he found himself slipping on every moist surface. He would’ve found it funny if not for the smell, which seemed to burn his nose and water his eyes.

Lauren started to stand up, completely pleased with herself. She felt so drunk and powerful, like the world was already in her hands and it was just a matter of going out and grabbing it. She felt the night was young, and she still had yet to pay a visit to the one who made this possible for her. On her feet now, she slowly made her way down the street and towards Mike’s apartment.

“Yeeeesss Todd, just like that,” she groaned, “You’re doing great hon, and I know my little toy loves being there just as much as I do.”

Lauren rounded a corner, crushing several parked cars without a thought. When she reached the block Mike lived on, she shouted out, “Mikey, I know you’re here! Come out my little lovebird.”

--------

Mike woke with a start in his bed. Those footfalls were back. He was sure he wasn’t dreaming this time, but he didn’t want it to be true. The steps were irregular, he could tell she was having trouble standing up straight again. But they were definitely getting closer. He looked out his window up and down the street but still didn’t see anything. It was an unmistakable feeling though, Lauren knew where he was and she was on her way towards him. He gathered a few things and was about to head out the door when he heard her stop. Then came her voice, in a sing-song tone, “Mikey, I know you’re here! Come out, my little lovebird.” Shit. He was too late. While he was thinking about what to do, how to escape, she spoke again.

“Mikey, I’m getting so impatient, I just need to see you tonight. I already picked up one toy tonight, but he’s just a distraction until I can get to you.”

What did she mean, toy? Why was she so set on finding him, didn’t she torment enough with the way she looked down on him at work?

“Okay boy, I’ll come to you if you want. But I won’t be happy about it so I suggest you get your cute little butt out here before I get too mad!”

“I’m over here Lauren!” Mike shouted at her from his balcony.

“Oh Mike,” Lauren swooned, “How could you keep such a beautiful and fragile girl waiting?”

Lauren moved with impossible speed down the street, even though she was still stumbling her feet covered such a great distance with each step that she was on top of Mike in seconds.

Lauren got down on her knees so she could be eye-level with Mike so they could talk.

“When I first heard about this job, I didn’t think it could be so fun! But I have to thank you, you’ve shown me a whole new world is possible.”

“L-lauren I don’t know what you’re talking about. What’s going on? If last night wasn’t a dream and this isn’t either, then you’re really here and you’re really 200 feet tall.”

“That’s a pretty good guess on my height little man, bet you’ve had fantasies like this for quite some time huh?”

Mike trembled before her. How could she possibly know about those? Did she snoop through his phone at work when he wasn’t looking somehow? What job was she talking about?

“Most people’s fantasies are just boring, right? I wanna sleep with two women, I want a girl to fuck me in the ass, I want a girl to sit on my face,” Lauren said mockingly, “But I want a girl to be 200 feet tall and crush me? That’s just so cool! It lets me get so creative too!”

“I don’t know how you know about that stuff, but you gotta start explaining how you can do this.”

“All in good time, little one. First, I have a present for you!” Lauren began rubbing her crotch with one hand and crossed her legs until she heard a loud crack.

“Oh Todd, you were amazing. But I need to show Mike how much he means to me.” She reached into her underwear and into her pussy to fish out Todd’s twisted and broken body, covered head to toe in her juices. She carefully tossed him so he would land right next to Mike and flashed a smile his way.

“We are going to have so much fun, my little lovebird. Now it’s your turn!”

Before he could run, Lauren’s hand was around him. She held him up before her piercing blue eyes.

“Why did you try to run from me? I know you think I’m a ditz, but what does that make you, if you want nothing more than to be with me? People like you always fall for girls like me, I guess. What to do with you tonight, I wonder.” Lauren mused, “I feel like we didn’t get a proper introduction last night, so what if we get you acquainted with your favorite part of my body, as a do-over? Would you like that, Mike?”

“I--”

“BUZZ. You took too long!”, she yelled, breathing a wave of alcoholic scent over him and almost breaking his eardrums. “So by default, you get the butt!”

Mike panicked and tried to squirm out of her hand but Lauren easily held him in place as she brought him over her ass. Pulling back her panties with one hand, she held him close to her back and dropped him, letting him roll down her back and into her butt. Mike looked up to see Lauren’s smiling face looking back down at him as she gave a quick wave.

“See you in the morning cutie!” She said, snapping her panties back shut and sealing Mike in total darkness.

Mike found himself just above Lauren’s asshole, the smell was horrendous and he was using all his energy just to fight gravity and avoid falling in. He didn’t even realize Lauren was still sitting until he felt her start to stand and the area he could grab was slowly becoming more vertical. He felt his grip loosening and he cried to himself as his arms gave out and he sank into the abyss. The smell knocked him out almost instantly, leaving his body to be tossed around by Lauren’s movements as she stomped around the city the rest of the night, still finding new things to do with her new power. As the hours passed, Lauren found herself again at the grassy mound in the park where she took Todd, fishing out Mike’s dirty corpse that had been crushed in her ass. She smiled to herself, reveling in the power she had in each part of her body. She fell asleep satisfied, waiting for the next day so she could do everything over again and explore her strength further.