- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

The low bass pulsed throughout her entire apartment as Lauren swayed her way through the droves of people--friends and strangers they’d invited--dancing in her apartment on her way to the kitchen. Wine glass in hand and several drinks in, Lauren nevertheless gracefully moved past drunken college bros and friends from work when she saw her coworker Mike standing in the corner. He was moving to the music somewhat, but to Lauren’s eyes he looked like another friendless nobody who had made his way to the party almost by accident, on the grace of some other friend feeling sorry for him. She was about to go up to him and ask who he was with when her friend Rose offered her another glass of wine. Lauren smiled and gladly accepted, Rose had tried to tell her something but she couldn’t make it out over the sound of the music. She walked over to Mike and yelled:

“Hi Mike! Having a good time?”

“Y-yeah. Really cool place you got, so close to work too!”, he shouted back over the music. Lauren laughed as she took another drink. She found a lot of things funny, but this guy she didn’t know very well and who she thought was a little creepy at times trying to make small talk with her? That was the funniest thing she’d heard all day.

“Mike, I’m gonna cut straight to the chase. I’ve always thought you were cute, I wanna see more”, she said, stretching each syllable out as she looked to his eyes. Mike couldn’t believe it, his chest seized up a little as he let out a simple “yes” to her request. Lauren took his hand and led him to her bedroom. She knew he would crumble, she knew the way he looked at her at work and how easy it would be to give him just a taste before rejecting him completely. She had it all planned out, if he ever tried to give her shit at work ever again she would claim he raped her, she would wobble her lip slightly, let a single tear run through her mascara. Normally, she thought it would be a bitch move to ruin someone’s life like that, but what else could she do about creeps who liked to stare?

Lauren opened the door to her bedroom and the soft red light enveloped her and Mike away from the party. As soon as Mike closed the door behind him the party was just a distant memory. Lauren could barely stand, the room was spinning so fast, but she still managed to get to the bed with Mike in hand. She took off her shirt, leaving only a black sports bra and her sleek leggings on. She let her long blonde hair run down, past her shoulders and on her back. Her lips puckered, black lipstick capturing Mike’s full attention. Lauren closed her eyes and led Mike down onto the bed, and her head was spinning so fast she thought she might puke.

--------

Lauren stutter-stepped down the street, swaying from side to side as she tried to stay standing. Her hips crashed into buildings, sending rubble down to the street below and crushing some unfortunate people who were caught unaware by the 200 foot tall woman they suddenly faced. Bouncing back from the building, she fell over and draped her arm over a nearby building into the next street over.

“Fuck I’m so hungry,” she drawled as her fingers found fleeing people to grab. She felt around the street and grabbed as many people as she could before bringing them up to her face and smiling down on them.

“Hello my little snacks, my name’s Lauren,” she slurred, the drunkenness on her breath washing over the people she now held, “I know you might not want to be my snacks, but I couldn’t find my fridge and I don’t think I had anything as filling in there anyway. Your sacrifice will not be forgotten!” She lifted her handful of people up above her mouth and tipped her hand, sending several screaming victims down to meet her tongue. She tilted her head back and swallowed, pulling all of them past her black lips to meet their fate.

She was starting to feel a little better, so she tried to stand up using the building she’d been leaning on for support. When her hand crashed through the roof, she let out a loud “Fuck!” that could be heard anywhere in the city. Evidently she had crushed some poor soul who hadn’t evacuated yet, as she wiped her hands together to remove the bloodstain. She abandoned her attempt to stand and instead remained sitting, one hand on the ground and the other providing support for her aching head.

A small crowd was forming behind her as she sat there, but she was too tired to care or notice. When it seemed like she was going to stay sitting for a while longer, a member of the crowd spoke up and yelled,

“Goddess! We have long been waiting for you to return. We are your loyal servants and we kindly ask permission to worship you and the ground you walk on.”

Lauren slowly turned her head and saw a somewhat large crowd of men in cloaks, all bowing down before her. She had a puzzled look on her face, but she couldn’t help laughing at how ridiculous they looked. She grabbed their leader in her hand and brought him up to her piercing blue eyes.

“It is I, your one true goddess. If you do not bow to my every whim and serve my every desire, I will crush you beneath my feet. Now, your goddess has found herself in a little rut, and has need of her pathetic worshippers.”

“Whatever your command, we will do it.” The small man said excitedly.

“I command thee… to bring me more beer. But at my new size, I will require more than just what you can get at the liquor store. Perhaps if you could help me find my way to the closest brewery, I could let you grovel at my feet and kiss my toes.”

“You heard the goddess!”, the man shouted back to his congregation. “Lead the way to the brewery!”

The worshippers stood and began to run in the direction of a local brewery famous for its craft beers. It was only a few blocks away, but Lauren still wasn’t having the easiest time getting up.

“You, worms”, she yelled at a few worshippers who were closest, “come massage my feet so that I may walk.”

The cloaked men eagerly walked up to her and began rubbing her foot, inside her toes and anywhere they could reach. Still holding their leader, she brought him back up to her face.

“I appreciate the compliments, but I really don’t think I’m this goddess or whoever you’re waiting for. I’m just a sweet little girl who’s having a fun night out in the city. How can I thank you for bringing me all these delightful new friends?”

“To be eaten by the goddess is the highest honor, one I have imagined many times” He replied.

“Aww buddy, I’m already stuffed. How would you like to be crushed by my feet instead?”

“If this pleases you, I will make it so.”

“You little weirdos are so cute! I’ll make sure you’re rewarded properly.” She brought the leader down to her left foot and carefully stood up, taking care not to bump any of the other toe rubbers. Her feet felt great, and with a little push from the ground she was finally able to get herself standing. Smiling down at the crowd of worshippers and their leader, she raised her left foot and stepped down on them, relishing the sweet crunching feeling they gave her as she set off walking towards the other group that had left for the brewery.

It didn’t take long for her to catch up, and she squealed with joy when she saw the huge warehouse sized building filled with beer, all for her.

“Thank you my little worshippers, your goddess is very pleased.” She got down on her knees in front of the entrance and dug both hands through the roof, lifting up a large piece of it and throwing it aside. She carefully pinched one of the many pallets where they kept the finished product and held it up to her mouth, breaking through the bottles with her powerful fingers. After her first drink, she yelled “Well don’t just stand there, on with the worshipping!” The cloaked men gladly rubbed her feet and bowed before her ass as she swallowed gallon after gallon of beer. She loved the attention she was getting, but she couldn’t wait to get home and crawl into bed, if it was still in one piece at least. She turned and smiled at the three worshippers just below her ass before grabbing them and pulling back her underwear.

“Let me help you get a closer look, can you really worship something if you can’t even touch it?” she asked, dropping them in to the back of her panties.

She turned around fully and picked up one of the men who had just been rubbing her feet.

“Doing a good job bug, but I think it’s time to call it a night. By the way, I know you were looking at my boobs earlier so what kind of goddess would I be if I didn’t give my worshipper what he wants.” She held open her bra with one hand and dropped him in between her breasts with the other, before shoving her breasts together and crushing him into paste.

“Too many creeps in the city these days, can’t a girl even get worshipped properly anymore?” She began to stumble away from the brewery, stepping on the remaining worshippers on her way out.

When she got back to the street her apartment was on, she saw a giant hole in the side of her building.

“Shit, was that me? Well where am I gonna sleep, huh?” She looked around to see if anyone would offer her a place, but the street had long been deserted after she grew and started roaming the city. Noticing a grassy mound in a nearby park, she decided to lay down there and let the morning come.

--------

Lauren sleepily opened her eyes as she rolled over to turn off her alarm. She loved partying, but just before work days were always the hardest parties to wake up from. She got out of bed and hummed to herself as she went to go take a shower.

On the other side of the city, Mike woke up in a sweat and shaking. He slapped himself to make sure he wasn’t dreaming.

“Holy shit! I’m alive!”

 

Chapter End Notes:

I'm back! It's been so long since I wrote anything for here but I just got a flood of ideas that I want to realize so I'm gonna be publishing a few of them here as I get them done.