- Text Size +

She was sitting back in the break room, relaxing and listening to music on her phone. Mike caught her eyes as he opened the door, quickly leaving before she could say anything. The thought of being alone in a room with her was somehow terrifying, despite the intimate and terrible things she’d done to him many times over. When he saw her at work, he could entertain the idea that they were equals, no matter how ridiculous it looked.

He tried to shake it off and get back to work, focusing on cashiering was one of the last places he could feel like himself. Even though he only ever saw her at night, the countless times Lauren had crushed him under her ass, used him as a dildo, made him lick between her toes, stepped on him, left him in her mouth to suffocate, or just unceremoniously eaten him had affected just about every part of his life. He looked forward to work now, even if he had to be cautious to avoid running into her, it gave him something to keep his mind and hands busy for most of the day.

He was ringing up an older woman when he got a tap on the shoulder from his manager.

“When you’re finished here, I want you to help me close. You’ve been doing really great lately, keep it up.”

He gave a weak smile and agreed to help. Even if his obsession made socializing difficult, he was glad to hear his efforts were noticed. Later, he sat in the back room making sure the keys were properly sorted and stored when Lauren walked in. He immediately froze up, but she just smiled as she started to make small talk.

“He’s got you closing tonight, right? I was just about to go but I wanted to talk to you.”

Hesitantly, Mike looked up and softly asked, “about what?”

“I know we don’t get the chance to talk at work much, but you gotta know that we’re both up for the employee of the month thing yeah? Well, don’t tell anyone but I overheard Chris talking to the general manager and he totally brought up my name for the award!”

Mike felt an icicle run through his spine. Their manager was giving her that award? He had been working so hard though.

She continued, “So I just wanted to say good competition and all. I saw how hard you were working and it really motivated me to work hard too. I’m sure it was practically a coin toss. Anyway, they’re announcing the winner tomorrow, see you then?”

She left the room as quickly as she came in, waving him goodbye. The last of his defenses came down, Lauren had taken every part of his life from him. He knew it was just a stupid award, and he wasn’t even sure if the woman who tormented his nights was the same person who just left. These facts did little to comfort him, as he sat crying and lost track of time.

Some time later, Mike wearily got in his car, already thinking about skipping work the next day just so he wouldn’t have to see her gloat any more. He turned the ignition and began his drive home. As he sat at a stoplight, lost in his thoughts and unaware of it turning green, another car slammed into his and sent Mike through the windshield.


--------


“Little boy, wake up little boy…”

Feeling her warm breath coat his whole body, Mike shot awake and was greeted by Lauren’s calm blue eyes. He looked around and tried to figure out where he was, what scheme she had decided to try out this time to torment him. He was on some large road in the desert that stretched further can he could see both ways, the landscape being very plain except for the familiar sight of Lauren, laid down on her stomach in front of him and patiently waiting for him to collect himself.

“Lauren, where are we?” Mike asked in a panicked voice, “I was just in my car a moment ago when I heard this loud noise and…”

“And what?” she replied, a playful smile already forming on her lips.

“Another car hit me. I remember going through the windshield. I remember seeing blood. I died. But then, I’m fine now. And I still don’t know where I am, where did you take me?”

“I would think you’d be used to death by now, with how many times I’ve killed you. C’mon, I want you to guess where you are. It’s a really special place to me and I thought you’d want to see it.”

Still tense, he knew he had no choice but to play along if he wanted any real information.

“Okay I’ll play. We’re just outside the city, to the north.”

“Nope, try again.”

“Down towards the water?”

“No imagination, really?”

“Just tell me.”

Lauren sat up and brushed her hair out of her face with her hands. Mouthing the letters and gliding her finger through the air, she spelled it out to him.

H-E-A-V-E-N

He could barely hold back a nervous laugh.

“That’s not possible,” he said, “for one thing, you would never be in any heaven of mine.”

“How bold of you little one, when you’re the whole reason I exist!” she shot back.

“Lauren, what the hell is going on?”

“Careful with that word around here cutie, you never know who’s listening. Where should I begin? I guess the term that might make the most sense to you would be something like ‘Guardian Angel’,” she said, “Yeah, that’s it! I’m your guardian angel.”

Mike looked like he might pass out, so Lauren carefully held him up between her fingers and placed him in her palm. With a closer look now, she continued.

“For every human on Earth, a guardian angel is assigned. We don’t really have to do much, we shove you out of the way of cars when you’re a kid, or place some money on the ground when you’re having a particularly bad day, but most of all we observe. I wasn’t thrilled with your case when I got it at first, but over time I grew so attached to you. It’s a little embarrassing actually. I was just doing my duty when one day I saw you looking at some… explicit material, shall we say, on the internet. I’d never even thought of giantesses before I saw you looking at them, but I fell so in love with the idea! When I wasn’t with you, I practiced being a dominating goddess with some other angels I knew who liked the idea.”

Mike wanted to ask her so many questions, but she kept going before he could get any of them out.

“As you grew up, I watched as you went to school and made new friends, imagining yourself tiny at the feet of almost every girl you met. I thought it was so adorable! One of the duties of a guardian angel is to prepare an afterlife for our client. I knew I could do something really good with this, but I wasn’t sure until you met her. Or should I say, me? Other girls came and left your thoughts, but when you met me at your first job out of high school, I was always on your mind. I’m not really Lauren of course, but since this is your afterlife, I’ve adjusted my appearance and personality accordingly.”

He couldn’t believe it. He was actually in heaven. And now that this force that had apparently been with him his whole life was explaining things, he was getting angry.

“Is this another joke? You’ve been ruining my life for more than a year at this point, but I know I just died.”

She giggled, “You’re still denying it I see. Mike you’ve been dead since as long as I’ve been this size. Remember the first time you went to a party at Lauren’s place? The flashing lights gave you a seizure and you knocked your head pretty badly on a radiator. While your body was being taken away by medics, I thought it my duty to just seamlessly put your soul into the afterlife. No one takes seeing their own body very well.”

He was stunned. If she was telling the truth, that he’d been dead for so long and didn’t even realize it, then he’d spent the last year letting what was essentially a ghost to him torment him constantly.

“If this is my afterlife, shouldn’t I get some say in what it’s like, now that I’ve seen what I thought I wanted?”

“Ordinarily yes, but yours is a special case. It wouldn’t really be fulfilling the whole domination fantasy if you knew you could get out at any time. So, to give you the afterlife you’ve always wanted, a part of you gave me full control over everything that happens here. I know you might not like it now, but since you know what’s going on now I hope I can make this a lot more fun for you. Because let me tell you, if the other angels knew how good this case was they’d be begging to take my place.”

There had to be some way out. This just wasn’t possible. For the last year, his senses had been so completely tricked that he never even knew he was dead. For the last year, his greatest fantasy had been turned around on him, creating a monster who only thought of ways to use him for her pleasure.

“Oh don’t look so gloomy Mikey, if you really want to change how things are I get that. The afterlife is an infinitely huge place, anyone would get bored of the same thing all the time. If you really want to have the power to change this, you can put in a request with the big man.”

God? He would have to talk to God to override the power of this mid 20s blonde angel?

“I… yes I would like to talk to him.”

“You can’t just talk to him silly, but I’ll send this form right over and he’ll get to you when he has time.”

“And how long will that be?” Mike asked weakly.

“It should just be an eternity or two, it’s a busy time right now. Anyway, now that you know what’s going on I don’t have to make you think you’re still alive, and we can start to have some real fun!”

Lauren gripped Mike between her fingers again before pulling open her underwear in the front. Without another word, she dropped him directly in front of her pussy before snapping her black laced panties shut.

Mike heard her talk down to him through the fabric, though it was more the vibrations he felt as he was pulled deeper inside her.

“We can be together all the time now, though I hope you liked the transition all the same. I know you’ll like what I have in store for you!”

All Mike knew for certain was that it was hot, sticky, uncomfortable, and he would suffer it until the end of time. In the coming years, he would try to change her mind, but each attempt was met with another game to humiliate him, another way she could use her body to toy with him. Eventually, he stopped trying.

Chapter End Notes:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My 2nd finished story! Leave me a review if you want, I had a lot of fun writing this! It's not really an action packed final chapter, but I know you can use your imagination to see what happens next :p