- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Only one chapter left after this one, leave a review and tell me what you think (if you want).

--------------------------------------------

 

Six months. It had been six months since Mike started having these “experiences” with Lauren. He didn’t know what else to call them. Almost every night, at least every night Lauren decided to throw a party and get drunk, so almost every night for the last six months it happened the same general way. Sure, the details were different, but Mike could practically time what would happen down to the minute.

First he would hear the quakes. Small and soft at first, but always growing louder, sometimes steady and sometimes irregular, but always approaching him. He tried leaving the city at night, but even when he camped on the outskirts of town, the quakes followed him. She seemed to come from nowhere, by the time he made visual contact with her she was practically on top of him. He always looked up and saw her piercing blue eyes, her long blonde hair that rested on her shoulders, her sweet black lips twisted into a sinister smile. She had different ways of greeting him, but the words “pet”, “toy”, or “slave” were always involved. There was no use running away, even when Mike had tried to stay in his car until he saw her and drive off before she could do anything, she quickly caught up just by walking. When she caught him, she always talked about how silly it was for him to try and get away, about how he secretly wanted to be with her. Then came the killing. Every night when she caught him, she would mess around some, sometimes using his body to pleasure herself beforehand, sometimes straight to the point and businesslike, but it always ended the same way. Death. Mike had seen it so many times he hardly feared it anymore, but there was always just the moment before impact where something inside him still screamed.

And then, Mike would wake up the next morning. The buildings Lauren had crushed would still be standing, people she killed were out taking morning jogs or getting coffee. Did they even remember what she did to them? Mike couldn’t even tell if Lauren remembered what happened. They didn’t talk much at work, he didn’t dare go near her since this started happening but sometimes she would come over to him to ask banal work questions, or make small talk on slow days. If she remembered what she did, was she just toying with him more?

--------

Lauren held her shoe up above a row of parked cars and stomped as hard as she could. The little people living on this street had pissed her off tonight, and that was unforgivable.

“Next time you try running to your little toy cars to try to get away from me, I’ll crush more than just the cars!” Lauren yelled as she rubbed the twisted metal into the pavement.

Mike watched Lauren stomping around from his window, wondering who could have challenged her this time. She was fully dressed tonight, which was rare but not unheard of. He sat in his bed reading as Lauren turned down his street and tore off the roof of his building. Without any resistance, he lay down while Lauren wrapped her fingers around him and held him up high. The air was cold up here, but otherwise he actually felt pretty good between her fingers.

“What is my favorite toy up to tonight?” She asked.

“I was just lying down, reading, until you interrupted me.”

“Interrupted you? What a thing to accuse me of, I am rescuing you from that droll activity to have some fun.”

“And what fun plans are in your head tonight?” Mike asked, hoping the answer wouldn’t be too painful for him.

“Mikey, I can’t hide anything from you. You know I’m a… bigger girl, and sometimes that means missing out on some little things.”

Mike was curious, “What kinds of little things?”

“It’s fun to stomp around everywhere, but my feet get tired and so sometimes I want other people to take me places. Mikey, will you drive me out to the lake, where we can have a great night, just the two of us?”

“You’re funny,” Mike replied, “Your feet alone are big enough to crush three cars, how could I or anyone drive you anywhere?”

“I wouldn’t get in the car dummy. I’m always taking you out places, I just think you should return the favor. If I step really lightly, I bet I can balance on your car while you take us somewhere romantic.”

He knew the futility of trying to argue with her, there was nothing she couldn’t force him to do if she really wanted.

“Alright”, he reluctantly agreed, “I’ll grab my keys.”

“Oh yay!” Lauren squealed with delight, “let me take off my shoes, it’ll be easier to balance that way. I won’t let you down!”

Getting into his car, Mike barely had time to turn the key in the ignition before he heard the sound of shearing metal, and his view of the windshield was obscured by Lauren’s socked toes. He looked up at her through his window and saw a devilish grin forming on her face.

“I got one foot on there, so let’s see about the second!”

With nothing left to balance on as she lifted her other foot, the car folded instantly under the pressure. Bits of metal stuck in her sock, but it didn’t bother Lauren as she stepped back to admire her handiwork. Lifting her foot up, she was delighted to see Mike, barely alive, caught in the fabric of her sock along with pieces of the car.

“Tsk tsk, I get all dressed up and your dumb car breaks down. Oh well, I guess I can get us there. It’s like I have to do all the work around here”, she taunted, “Since I’m gonna be taking us there, I still want you to do something about these tired feet. How about a massage?”

Mike could barely hear his own breathing, let alone make out the thunderous voice condescending to him.

“Wait wait wait! I have an even better idea!”

Lauren peeled Mike off of her sock before using her free hand to remove it. Holding the sock open, she held Mike just above the opening.

“I can tell you’re too tired to give me the massage I deserve, so I’ll let you take it easy. You can be my little toe buddy, all you have to do is lay down in there under my toes and give them plenty of kisses.”

Mike looked down into the sock, it was a long drop and he wasn’t sure if he would survive even that. Before he had time to process what she said, Lauren let him go. He roughly tumbled to the bottom of the sock, barely settling before Lauren gracefully and swiftly stuck her foot back in. The smell was overwhelming, even if it was one he was used to by now. Rubbing her toes together, she jostled Mike into a comfortable position for her and went to put on her shoes. As soon as her shoes were on, the pressure and the smell became one hundred times worse. He could feel his descent as Lauren took her first step, and his prayers were answered as his body splattered between her toes from the impact.

--------

Mike looked dejectedly into Lauren’s expectant eyes. She was holding him in her palm, like she always did when she went to ask a “favor” that she would force him to comply with anyway. Tonight, she had spent a surprisingly long time just talking with him instead of her usual games to endlessly humiliate him.

“I’ve been working out Mikey”, she said, flexing her free arm, “and I’m dying to try this out. We both know you don’t do so well under my feet, or in my mouth, or with my hands, or really anywhere I can think to put you. You just squish so darn easily, maybe you should try working out too.”

If this was Lauren’s idea of a motivational speech, Mike had to applaud her. He couldn’t remember hearing a worse reason to do something than to marginally improve the experience of his greatest torturer.

“But anyway, it got me thinking. Can I crush with you any part of my body? Like, is my hair too heavy for you? Could you ever hope to get out of my belly button if I put you there, unless I pulled you out? I know you’re not good for much, but let’s really test the limits of this, right?”

Mike sighed. He was used to her berating him every time they talked, but something inside him still cringed when she talked about him like a thing instead of a person.

“What exactly do you have in mind?” he asked.

“I was thinking you could take a peek at these,” she said, punctually lifting up her free arm to reveal a slightly unruly clump of armpit hair, “and give me some shaving advice. No matter what I do, I just can’t get these to look pretty.”

He could tell she was being dead serious. He’d been in practically every crack in her body, smelled almost every distinct smell she carried. But he feared going anywhere near her armpits. Knowing her, she had prepared them for weeks or even longer to make sure they were as nasty as possible so she could shove him in face first.

“Here honey, why don’t you take a closer look?” she said simply before shoving Mike as deep into her armpit as he would go.

The smell was unbearable. Mike could feel sweat forming on Lauren’s skin, mixed with unwashed hair that held onto dead skin and grime. He tried to struggle against her finger, but even if he could break free from her simple grip, the smell was all around him and Lauren wasn’t going to let go of him any time soon. His eyes stung from the sweat and the thickness of the air. Whenever he thought he was starting to get used to the smell, Lauren would rub him around her pit like a stick of deodorant and the smell would be entirely fresh again.

Just as suddenly as she had thrust him in there, she pulled him out and held him in her palm again.

“So what do you think, will it look good if I trim it? Oh, I wouldn’t want my other pit to miss out” she reminded herself as she gracefully turned Mike over to her other hand and thrust him in to her other armpit.

The second pit wasn’t any worse than the first, but it wasn’t any better either. As Mike tried to guard against the smell, he heard Lauren’s voice from above.

“I’ll let you get a good long look at this one, I wouldn’t want you to miss anything. I’m gonna lie down if that’s okay with you, long day and all.”

She carefully brought her arm down over Mike as he was laying head in her armpit and let him go. He was completely stuck between her arm and her armpit, barely able even to squirm around. As she lay down on her side, she barely had to apply any pressure to keep Mike stuck. Just to be safe, she used her other arm for support to put even more weight on him.

“Just crawl out when you’re done looking, if you can,” Lauren called to him, smiling, “I’ll just be laying down.”

Mike couldn’t move a muscle, the weight Lauren put on him with simply an arm and a hand was overpowering. Any tiny shuffle or inch he could manage was met with a wall of resistance from her skin. She had captured all his senses with a simple motion. He couldn’t see or feel anything beyond her skin, couldn’t smell anything except her sweat. Even outside noises were blocked, he was pressed tightly enough into her skin that he heard her heartbeat and her blood flow, but nothing else. Every time he opened his mouth to try and let in more air, he tasted her, an unmistakable taste that filled his mouth and made him want to vomit.

The hours passed as Lauren eventually fell asleep. By the time her grip loosened enough for Mike to get out, he had long since suffocated, tangled in her loose armpit hairs.

--------

Lauren sat cross-legged in front of a reflective skyscraper, Mike in one hand and a hair band in the other.

“I’ve been thinking a lot about accessorizing a bit. I already tried earrings but the ones I had were just so gaudy. I think it’d be really cute to have you tied up in hair, and it would send a clear message to anyone watching that they should just let me have my fun. Being a giantess is great, but it can be so tiring when people just try to run away from you.”

Trying to loosen her grip on him, Mike attempted to roll out from between her fingers. He knew if she had her way, he could be tied up for hours, maybe even into the next day. Some nights were worse than others, but as time went on he realized he absolutely hated when Lauren prolonged things. He longed for the days when a simple stomp was enough to satisfy her.

Lauren felt his struggles and deftly rolled him into her palm.

“I need you to hold still if this is gonna look good. Could you please just hold still for me?” she asked, knowing that nothing Mike did could get him out of this after she’d made up her mind.

Turning to get a view of her back in the reflection, she carefully wrapped her hair up in one hand and tied it into a ponytail. Securing the hair band and Mike in her other hand, she tied him up so he would be trapped between her black hairband and her soft blonde hair.

“What do you think?” she asked, admiring her work, “I think it’s beautiful. It’s really a statement piece. I would think guys would be tripping over themselves to be so close to me, but can you believe most of you guys just run? I know you would never do that Mike, I’ve tamed you well enough.”

Mike was thinking about how much he wanted the night to end, even though he knew by now this same night would repeat itself however many times it took for Lauren to get bored with this particular game, only to come up with a new one. He was lost in thought until something Lauren said caught his attention.

“I think what we have is really special, so I’m gonna let you in on something. It’s really embarrassing that I haven’t told you this yet actually.”

Mike was curious for the first time in months. He just took everything for granted these days, usually Lauren was so impenetrable to questioning, for her to offer up information freely took him by surprise.

“What is it?” he asked.

“I’m not like other girls Mikey. There’s obviously the whole size thing, but even more; haven’t you ever been curious as to why no one remembers me the next day except for you? Why isn’t it on the news, why are the buildings back the way they were before I crushed them?”

Mike had thought about this before, and in lieu of a straight answer from Lauren he just assumed he was cursed.

“It’s because… it’s because I chose you Mikey. I took one look at you, at your fantasies, at the way you lived, and I knew we would be a perfect match. An event is its most unreal and fantastic with only one person to see it. But I want this for both of us, I want to share my view of this world with you. That’s why I’ve lifted you so high tonight, to see through my eyes, or pretty close to them anyway,” she giggled at her own joke, “no one else is worth it, so that’s why they forget.”

He didn’t understand. Chosen? Why would anyone choose him for anything? This was a typical Lauren thing to do, to try and explain something only for her to come out praising herself and not letting him in on the secret. He had much more fundamental questions he needed answered.

“Who are you?” he yelled in frustration, “I don’t have a life any more because of you. Are you even the same woman I work with, or do you just look like her? I haven’t been able to sleep because of you. I don’t fear death anymore because you’ve killed me so much, but that doesn’t mean I like it.”

Lauren reached around for her ponytail so she could hang Mike up in front of her eyes.

“How ungrateful,” she said coldly, “you don’t need to act so macho, I’ve seen what you fantasize about, and someone like me is exactly what you’ve wanted your whole life. Someone strong to take care of you, someone fun and playful to get you out of your serious rut. But most importantly, someone big. Someone big enough to use you however she saw fit, for your own good and especially hers. I’m disappointed Mikey, I thought you would’ve caught on by now.”

Flipping her hair back and fixing it with her hand, she simply said “I want to help you understand Mikey, we’re in this for the long run. For now I’ll just leave you up there, so you can see from my perspective. You’ll probably die in a few days from hunger, and then everything will reset again. In the meantime, try not to fall out and cut my fun short.”

True to her word, Lauren left Mike in her hair and didn’t pay him any attention for the next several days. Lauren stomped on buildings, lifted entire stores up to take their food, and ate or crushed anyone unfortunate enough to stay in her path. After four days, Mike passed out and died, the constant heat from being worn like some cheap hair tie while Lauren worked herself up and did whatever she wanted had left him completely exhausted. Lauren didn’t even notice him go, as she slept calmly in the ruins of the city, its entire population and structure destroyed by her voracious appetite.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Is it obvious I was trying something new with the armpit stuff? I've never read an armpit scene before so I wanted to try my hand at it! I hope you enjoyed this chapter :)