- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

GREG gives his mom the shoes

Greg walked into his house seeing his mom there with her feet up. "Hi honey oh what's that". "Oh I got you sumthin It's not much but " Greg gave his mother a set of heels ."oh honey I'll wear these all day tomerow. Greg smiled as he went on the floor next to her feet. Unknown to her he had a fetish.She wiggled them which gave Greg a little excitment.One day his mom wanted a foot massage and Greg nearly licked her feet ! He went up to bed having little dreams about her and then he passed out. He woke up seeing a light then he moved.Then he realised he couldnt  his legs were nowhere.Then he noticed he was part of his mom's shoe .He screamed out her name but nothing came out .Then he seen his mom how hot did she look he couldnt belive she was 45. "hmmmmm where is Gregory oh well oh look at these shoes I can't wait to try these on " "Mom  over here in your shoe " I bet Greg has gone I'll walk to work ok let's see the soles of these". She looked at Greg not knowing it was him . "Awww it's just like Greg is in there " "Mom". He then seen her right foot come in and smother his face . She walked all day trampling her son and then took them off during lunch .He was sweating then he heard his mom speaking to these girls about her age . "Ok Susan you have them first then Pat then Linda then it comes home to me ". What he thought then he seen Susan's face she was one ugly bitch. Her freckled feet spread over his face and the bad part was her feet smelled .After hours she gave them to Pat I see her and notice she is fat her feet come in but they won't fit ."ok let's have a go " Greg seen Linda and boy was she hot nice body nice hair and nice feet at least he enjoyed Linda's feet . After being stepped on he finnaly took a breather .Then he seen his mom's foot come back in and now every day he gets trampled and different people have a go at his  face now he is 14 but is still liking life .................... (well on monday when it's Linda's turn to  trample him )

 

 

 THE END (FOR NOW )