- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

We're getting to the final stretch! Should just be one more chapter after this one, if things go as planned...

Now that you were in front of Alena’s moccasin-clad feet, you see her pop her heels out of them, before saying “Since you’re down there, would you mind taking off my shoes for me? If you don’t then it’s not a problem.” You shake your head and grab onto the first moccasin, and carefully slide it free from her foot. And once it was moved entirely from Alena’s foot, you realized just how heavy her moccasin was for you, leaving you to struggle to keep it in your hands.

And as you held it, the warm yet slightly stale air washed up over you, as the trapped scent was released all at once. Due to the potent smell that radiated from Alena’s moccasin, you struggled to keep focused as you tried to move it to the side until you accidentally trip and land face first into the moccasin. And somehow, your body entirely fit inside of the moccasin, with your legs slightly bent and your face right on the heel area. Up above though, Alena was focused much more on her laptop than you, so she only could react based on what she could hear. So when she heard the moccasin land back on the floor, she quietly says “Do you need me to move it for you? Give me a moment...”

Since your face was currently buried in the worn down and slightly sticky moccasin fluff, you didn’t have a chance to respond before Alena slipped her foot back into the moccasin, lightly pressing your body between the soft fluff and her equally soft sole. Alena doesn’t even notice your presence here, as she didn’t put much pressure down, as she lifted the shoe up into the air casually. At the same time, she found a potentially useful article, so she quickly begins to ignore you as a result.

As you remained in the air inside of her moccasin, Alena would wiggle her toes, almost as if she was attempting to play with your legs, since they were currently located in the toe section. You remain in her moccasin for a few minutes, as your head was pinned down by her thick and slightly rough heel, while Alena didn’t even realize your current plight. But eventually, she says “Oh wait, you’re probably waiting to give the massage. Sorry about that...”

Following that statement, she plants her feet onto the ground, temporarily squishing you into the moccasin fluff, until she roughly shakes the shoes off, leaving you dazed still within her moccasin. After that, you slowly lift yourself out of Alena’s discarded moccasin, feeling as if you just woke up from a long night of heavy drinking. Luckily, you adjust fairly quickly and begin walking toward Alena’s now bare feet, to finally begin the massage...

 

Once you actually start the massage, you begin rubbing Alena’s sole, pressing your hands into the soft and warm flesh. As you rub though, you notice that Alena’s foot was reasonably dirty, speckled with both bits of junk and moccasin, making you want to clean it off. So you begin picking at Alena’s foot, digging into the small wrinkles and folds that were in front of you, in an attempt to fish out all the small chunks (to your perspective) of junk. But due to this, you hear Alena happily sigh as she says “I’m not sure what you’re trying to do, but it feels nice...”

In response to that, you put even more effort into cleaning off Alena’s foot, jamming your hands into the soft and slightly sweaty folds to do so. As you do this, you notice her start to wiggle her toes chaotically, making you wonder if they were starting to feel itchy. Fortunately, her toes were just in reach of you, although you needed to press your face and body into Alena’s sole to reach her toes. And when you reach up to Alena’s toes, you begin squeezing your fingers into each toe space, as if you were giving a shoulder massage.

While you do this, Alena continues to wiggle and scrunch her toes, preventing you from moving from your current position. Because of this, your face was pressed into the ball of her foot, as she didn’t even realize that trouble she was causing you. And since she was wholly focused on her work, she didn’t stop accidentally pestering you, although soon other parties would make things even more challenging for you.

Across the table, Nesi peeks down and notices your plight, inspiring her to stealthily interfere. To do this, she slowly stretches her leg toward you, as you look back and shake your head in an attempt to dissuade Nesi. But she merely grins in response, before pressing her big toe into the back of your head, practically burying your face into the squishy ball of Alena’s foot. Somehow, even with that extra interference, Alena did not notice any kind of disturbance, as she was razor focused on finishing her part of the project.

While Nesi did this with her one foot, she decides to get you back for tickling her earlier by using her other set of toes to torment you further. She starts by squeezing your side, scrunching your body with her grimy toes, in an attempt to tickle you into submission. You resist valiantly, causing her to raise an eyebrow while she thinks about how to escalate things further while continuing to squeeze your side just for the heck of it. Eventually, she looks over at Allison, who was equally invested in her part of the project. And by looking at her, Nesi had a bright idea, so she pulls out her phone to start the next phase of her plan...

 

Nesi starts by texting Allison, writing while sliding her feet back to where they were, leaving you alone to keep from looking suspicious “Hey! Don’t tell Alena, but peek under the table near her side. You should something cool...” Following that, Allison looks down and sees that you were stuck against Alena’s foot with her toes keeping your hands tightly in place.

Allison’s eyes widen as she texts back, writing “Omg! Shouldn’t we tell Alena?”

Nesi smirks and writes back “We coooooould... But what if we had a bit of fun instead...?”

Allison taps her chin while texting back, writing “Hmm... Well, as long as it won’t be mean I guess. What were you thinking of?”

Nesi explains, texting “Okay! Here’s my idea: since he’s already stuck, how about we take turns trying to mess with him without alerting Alena. It’ll be like a game of chicken!”

Allison thinks for a moment, before writing “That could be fun... And I guess he’d enjoy the attention...”

Following that, Nesi grins and writes “Awesome! You can go first!”

And as you were still stuck to Alena’s sole, you hear her look down and say “You’re doing a great job... I’m gonna put some headphones in, so just watch yourself, okay? I’d like to finish my share tonight.” After saying this, Alena plugs in her headphones and starts to listen to music, effectively drowning out the rest of the room, causing Nesi and Allison to share a knowing look. And while you were finally being left alone by Nesi right now, it only made you suspicious of what she had planned next, because you knew from experience that she was not the type to let you do things the easy way if she had anything to say about it.

But when you try to look back around you, you notice that both Nesi and Allison seemed to be giving off concerning mischievous stares, making you wonder just what Nesi had planned and how in the world she seemed to have roped Allison into her schemes...

 

Allison starts things off by reaching toward you with her left foot, skillfully hooking your body right between her 2nd toe and big toe, making sure to leave just enough room so that Alena wouldn’t feel her presence. And once Allison was in position, she starts to wiggle her toes, providing you with a rough but enjoyable body massage. She does this for a minute or so while watching you with a happy smile, leaving you to just accept it as it happened.

Once she stopped, she slid her foot back and allowed Nesi to go next, leaving you to wonder just what their goal was besides just pestering you. But before you could enjoy any respite, Nesi rests her toes onto your shoulders, before sliding her 2nd and 3rd toes on either side of your head. And now that they were in this position, Nesi clamps down with them, scrunching your shoulders forcefully. While doing this, your head was equally smothered by Nesi’s long toes, leaving you feeling overwhelmed as your hands were being continually squeezed by Alena’s toes.

But then Nesi suddenly pulls back, only for Allison to take her place, this time shuffling her foot so that your head ended up nestled between her big and 2nd toes. And while your face was pinned against the side of Allison’s big toe, you could only feel impressed that she managed to do this without alerting Alena, although the feeling of your sensing being overwhelmed by her toes was a nice one. Allison would lightly scrunch and wriggle her toes, casually playing with your head like a pebble, while she happily smiled down at you.

Eventually, Allison’s foot retreats, giving you a moment to breathe easy. That did not last, as Nesi already thought of a new way to pester you by scooting closer to Alena. And once she was next to Alena, she took a look at what music she was listening to, before saying “How about I pick a nice upbeat song for you!”

Upon hearing this, Alena smiles and says “Go ahead...”

Following that, Nesi pulls up the track ‘Hopes and Dreams’ from Undertale, causing Alena to say “This sounds pretty good... I’m assuming this is from a game?”

Nesi nods and says “Yup! It’s a pretty fun one too! There’s even a mini-sequel/demo thingy out now...”

If you had a way to communicate with them, you’d say that you also liked the track and that Deltarune, the sequel that Nesi reference, is also really cool. Unfortunately for you though, Alena was already starting to get into the song, causing her to tap her foot to the beat of the track, repeatedly smacking you down in the process.

You were pounded relentlessly for the duration of the song, but once it ended, Nesi went to pick another tune for Alena to listen to. This time, she picks ‘The World Revolving’ from the new Toby Fox game Deltarune, causing Alena’s eyes to immediately light up. As she hears the song, she says “Wow! This one is super upbeat! I feel like I’m at a circus...”

Even though you liked this track, even more, you were exponentially more worried as well, since Alena would undoubtedly tap her foot more intensely for this song. And you were correct on that assumption, as she started to tap her foot more forcefully and quickly, to keep up with the mad beat of the track. This went on way longer than you thought it would, which was because Nesi purposely picked an extended version of the song, leaving Alena to enjoy it for about 15 minutes.

But once that song ended, Alena wiggled her toes at just the right intensity to finally dislodge you, giving you your freedom back. You decide to sit down and relax for a few minutes since your arms were somewhat sore from being stuck in that hanging position for so long. Even though you expected to feel much worse, you guess that the shrinking gave you more endurance, so the effects of hanging by your arms was lessened.

Allison notices this, so she creeps a foot over to you, and playfully pokes your cheek with her 2nd toe, causing you to kindly rub it in response. She wasn’t the only one acting again, as Nesi brought her foot over to you as well, and grasped your shoulders with her toes, before slowly wiggling her toes, rubbing your head between her 3rd and 4th ones in the process.

While all this was happening, Nesi starts a group text with you and Allison, and writes ‘I bet you like my toes the best, right...? ;P ’

Upon seeing this, Allison begins to frantically text back, writing ‘No way! You obviously like mine better, right? Mine are way longer and bigger...’ To emphasize that, she plops her foot onto your lap, preventing you from moving it as she wiggles her big toe up and down your chest, moving carefully yet sensually.

Nesi smirks and retorts, writing ‘Yeah but I’m willing to show him who’s boss, and we all know he’s super into that...’ After sending this, Nesi tightly squeezes her toes, digging them harshly into your back and neck, as if demonstrating how she exerted dominance over you.

Allison quickly frowns and texts back, writing ‘I could do that too, but I choose not to because I care about his well being...’ And, almost to drive that point home, Allison gently rubs her big toe across your face, putting the bare minimum pressure onto you.

At this point, you didn’t have much of a chance to respond to this growing argument, but you finally chime in, writing how Allison has in the past shown her tough and assertive side to you too, even if it was relatively uncommon.

In response to this, Allison blushes and writes ‘That’s only because you encouraged it! How else am I supposed to react when I find you at half an inch tall in my apartment...?’ And after sending this, she roughly scrunches her toes, squeezing your legs roughly in the process.

After that, Nesi texts ‘Let’s just settle for a tie... I can live with that…’

Allison smiles and writes ‘That’s okay with me...’

Surprisingly, this sudden friendly argument ended without you getting too battered or bruised for being in the crossfire. But as both Nesi and Allison slowly dragged their feet away, you notice that Alena was about to plant hers right on top of you, leaving you to brace yourself fearfully…

 

Once Alena lightly plopped her foot onto you, she looks down and says “I noticed that you stopped… Were you taking a break? Would you mind finishing? If you’re too tired, then you can just relax where you are, because you do feel nice like this...”

You decide to take up Alena’s offer, but with the way her foot was currently positioned, you were feeling uncomfortable. So you begin to squirm, causing Alena to lift her foot and say “Just give me a few smacks once you’re in a better position, okay?” You move a bit more so that your face would be up with her toes, and give Alena the signal, so she places her foot back on top of you, keeping you nicely smothered under it.

Her foot was incredibly warm and soft, making you feel like you were under the most massive blanket ever. Your head was just under her toes near the ‘neck’ of the 3rd toe, giving you just enough room there to feel snug but not too cramped. Because of this position, you decide to start licking Alena’s toe, wanting to still do something for her even in this kind of position.

After the first few licks, Alena roughly scrunches her toes, wrapping your head up in a snaky and sweaty vice grip, before she quickly releases and whispers “Was that you...? I didn’t dislike it; it was just unexpected...” Following that statement, you continue to lick Alena’s toe, providing her with an odd yet satisfying experience while she finished her share of the project.

And a little bit later, all three girls were able to finish their shares of the project, meaning that all that was needed at this point was to finalize everything and prepare for the actual presentation. While that discussion was going on, it seemed like you would continue to have an exciting time under the table, as the three of them fought for you with their feet, subjecting you to a rough and enjoyable battle for survival.

The discussion lasted for almost an hour, during which you were subjected to increasingly crazy bouts of mayhem by their impressively powerful and dexterous toes. More than anything else, it felt nice to get all this attention, since each of them tried their best to keep you in their toe-hold the longest. And of course, you were coated in sweat and grime, as they inadvertently wiped away whatever accumulated onto you with extreme efficacy.

 

But by the time they finished the rest, you suddenly felt like you were growing again, causing you to quickly run out from under the table. In a matter of minutes, you grew back to normal, with your clothes somehow changing along with you.

You were met with confused yet relieved faces, as you breathed a sigh of relief that it ended without any significant trouble.

Alena speaks up first, saying “How do you feel? Go ahead and sit down if you need a minute...”

Nesi smirks and says “He’ll probably want a shower first... We weren’t exactly gentle at the end...”

Allison lightly blushes and says “I probably got too carried away. Sorry...”

You begin to stretch and say that you felt pretty okay, although a shower would be the wise move.

Nesi starts to giggle and say “I do know best after all... It sure is convenient that he grew back right when we were all finished...”

Alena grumbles to herself and says “I’m not gonna blame him, but I can definitely see those weird researchers timing this purposely...”

Allison nods and says “It’s scary that we’ll probably never really know why they shrank him in the first place. They should just give you your own shrinking device, with all the trouble they caused you...”

You just laugh and say not to antagonize them further, as they could easily shrink you again to make you fight to survive, just like the first time.

Alena taps her chin in response and says “You’ve got a good point. Let’s just appreciate that it happened when we all saw and we got to have some fun while doing the project.” Then she pulls out her phone and adds, saying “I’ll send you the notes and stuff. We’ll probably meet one more time. You’ll have a part in the presentation, but we’ll keep your actual involvement a secret.”

Allison happily grins and says “We’ve got your back!”

Nesi winks and says “You did a pretty decent job, so I’ll keep quiet...” That wink was also another reminder that your time serving Nesi was far from over, not that you weren’t looking forward to the experience.

Following that, you head back to your apartment to shower, while thanking the stars that you got another chance to be tiny around your friends…

 

During the following weeks, you all met a few times more to finalize things where you luckily never had another shrinking experience.

But once the day of the project finally came and you all met briefly before class, you experienced that familiar headache, quickly warning your friends about it. Once you tell them, they rush you to an empty room, following which, you pass out.

It seems like you would be having one final shrinking experience to end the group project to end all group projects...

Chapter End Notes:

Hey everyone!

Hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving if you live in the US. If not, I hope you enjoyed your week!

There should only be 1 more chapter after this one, as long as things go as planned.

If you liked the chapter then feel free to leave a review!

Also, I've got a Twitter account, so follow me there if you want immediate updates on when I upload new chapters for my stories!

https://twitter.com/sheograth10

Also, I've (somewhat) recently joined a Discord server for size-based writing and stuff. It's got a bunch of Giantessworld authors, and I'm usually around at least once a day. So go check it out if you've got a Discord.

https://discord.gg/nYtjeyd

Take care!