- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is a story based on the characters/world that I set up in my text adventure, Shrunk at College. And even though I based that on the old story on here, the characters in their personalities are more accurate to the text adventure than to the older Giantessworld story.

I'm not adding this to the series I have already set up for Shrunk at College here on Giantessworld, since the characters have changed enough that I feel that they should remain separate.

I'm treating this story, and any others that I think of, as anthologies for the overall series Shrunk at College. So whenever I get to the point where this one is finished, and another one is released, they'll be connected as a series.

Hope you like this story!

Author's Chapter Notes:

This first chapter will have a bit less on the content side of things, but that should change by next chapter...

Character Bios (All based on the Shrunk at College text adventure)

Alena Scarea

Alena is a 21 year old Middle Eastern girl and a Junior (3rd Year) Anthropology Major.

She is an old friend of yours; back from when you took a freshman class together. She is very close to Nesi, probably because they were roommates freshman year, which is fairly surprising since they had such differing personalities. And near the end of freshman, she also became friend with Allison, because of a mutual class you and her shared, expanding your little friend group by an additional person.

She is about 5’9” and is of a slender build. She has dark black hair and a light tan complexion, as well as light brown eyes. And she has a shoe size of about 8.

Nesi Kher

Nesi is a 21 year old Middle Eastern girl and a Junior (3rd Year) Political Science Major. She is a highly playful and mischievous person, as she loves to fluster you with both her actions and words, but she usually has good intentions.

You both are good friends, as you guys met in a mutual class, and remained close ever since. She is very close to Alena, probably because they were roommates freshman year, which is fairly surprising since they had such differing personalities. And near the end of freshman, she also became friend with Allison, because of a mutual class you and her shared, expanding your little friend group by an additional person.

She is about 6 ft, and has a lighter brown skin complexion, dark brown hair that she keeps relatively short to around her neck, And dark brown eyes. She also has a shoe size of 10.

Allison Kim

She is a 22 year old Asian woman and a Junior General Business major. Allison can be a bit spacey at times, but she always means well. She also has a habit of rambling if she feels nervous or flustered, which happens fairly often, so you usually let her continue until she calms down.

You met her last year when you both took a business class together sometime freshman year, and were part of a group project near the end of the term. The project went well, surprisingly enough due to how most group projects end up, which let you both actually remain friends after that term ended. And as time went on, she met Alena and Nesi, and after a few get togethers she became friendly with both girls.

She is a very tall girl, standing at 6’2”. She also has large and long size 13 feet, which has always been a point of embarrassment to her. She has dark brown hair, which she usually wears in a tall pony tail that goes half-way down her back, and green colored eyes.

Intro

During an average college semester, you shared a class with three of your good friends; Alena Scarea, Nesi Kher, and Allison Kim. During that class, you four joined together for a group project, wanting to work with people you all knew rather than other random classmates.

You all planned to finish everything on a single day, picking out an upcoming Saturday to work together at Alena’s apartment, turning it into a chance to hang out together while preparing the project. Unfortunately, fate had other plans for you, as you had a strange history of shrinking randomly around your friends. You’ve already had one crazy adventure while shrunken (see my text adventure Shrunk at College for what happens there), so your friends were at least somewhat used to the general situation.

Currently, Alena was wearing a purple tank top with some gray skinny jeans, while barefoot. Nesi was wearing a Spider-Man T-shirt and black sweatpants, along with a pair of slippers. Allison was wearing a light gray sweatshirt and some light pink shorts, along with matching gray ankle socks with cute slimes on them.

Today turned out to be one of those days where you suddenly shrunk to around half an inch in height, right in front of your friends. Luckily this time, they quickly noticed, before Alena carefully picked you up...

Chapter 1: The Beginning...

Now that you were in Alena’s palm, the three girls stare at you dumbfounded, until Nesi eventually says “You shrank again?? Have you got some kinda condition...?”

You sigh and shake your head, so Allison smiles and says “I’m glad we noticed what happened right away though... I don’t know if you could handle another process of getting our attention.”

Hearing this, you nod and say that it would have been an enormous pain if you needed to get one of them to realize what happened to you. But after that, you smirk, while silently thinking about how fun it could have been to be around your friends shrunk without their knowledge again. Alena notices your smirk, so she lightly pokes you with her pinky, before saying “I hope you’re not thinking of anything naughty... We’ve still gotta work on that project...”

You lightly blush, before nodding, but Nesi cuts you off and says “With him like this, it’s not like he can help out...”

Allison nods and says “That’s true... It’s a lot of work, but I guess we can handle it for now. It’s not like he gets to choose when he shrinks...”

In response to that, Nesi just smirks and says “Well, I have an idea on how he can still be helpful. You guys interested...?”

You suddenly swallow from nervousness, fully understanding that whatever Nesi had planned, it would be degrading and yet equally enticing...

 

Following that statement, Nesi smiles while explaining, saying “Since he’s way too tiny to contribute to the project, I vote that we just use him however we wish today. It’s no secret that we all liked to play around with him while he was shrunk, and he was the biggest fan out of all of us, so I say we take the chance to enjoy ourselves!”

Hearing this, Alena sighs and says “I won’t ignore the temptation there, but that sounds a bit irresponsible to me...”

Allison nods, but then smiles and says “But it’s true that he can’t do anything right now... And I don’t think any of us want to just wait until he gets back to normal...”

Nesi grins in response, and says “Exactly! And since we’ll be doing his share now, he should at least work to make us more comfortable.” Then she looks down at you and winks while saying “You’re not trying to mooch off your buddies, are ya...?”

Alena merely glares at Nesi, before saying “Let’s not act like this was his fault. If he’s interested, then I’m game. But we make sure that he gets equal credit, no matter if he grows back in time to do some work or now. Agreed?”

Allison nods and says “That’s fine with me! There’s no way we’ll abandon him with the project.”

But Nesi sighs with disappointment, before saying “Aww man... I was hoping to dangle his credit over him, so he’d do an even better job... You sure you don’t wanna make it dependant on how well he does...?”

Hearing this, you gasp to yourself, but then you see both Alena and Allison glaring in Nesi’s direction, causing her to raise her hands in defeat and say “Okay fine... The buggy gets credit regardless...” But then she looks at you and sticks her tongue out at you teasingly, before saying “You’d better now slack off though... I expect a thorough pampering from my favorite bug boy...”

After this decision, you look around and notice that the girls seemed to be subtly preparing for this, inadvertently giving you a sneak peak of what was to come. Alena started to wildly wiggle her light tan toes, showing off her shiny red painted toenails, while her feet rest on the carpet. Nesi begins to shuffle her bare feet in and out of her slippers, while aggressively squeezing her long light brown toes, revealing a shade of dark blue nail polish. And Allison reached down and pulled back her socks halfway, showing off her soles, before rubbing her massive and somewhat cream-colored feet together.

In a surprising turn of events, you were now set to act as a simple miniature toy for your three titanic friends, while they worked on the group project. Talk about a unique way of getting out of your work...

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hey everyone!

I hope you all like this idea. The plan for this story is to be somewhat shorter, covering this minor event as each character interacts with the shrunken MC.

Remember that this story pulls from my text adventure Shrunk at College, not the original story here on Giantessworld. I might change a few story titles here, just so things aren't so confusing.

I've also included character descriptions for each main girl, so if you haven't played the text adventure, you'll still have a sense of how they look and stuff.

Let me know what you think of the idea, or if you have any other ideas for what kinds of craziness these characters could get into. Each of the text adventure Shrunk at College are fair game for these stories.

Take care!