- Text Size +

Now that you were in front of Allison’s feet, you approach them as she kept them planted on the floor, prepared to start with the tops of them. You start rubbing them forcefully, wanting to work away whatever stress they accumulated, making sure to also rub her ankles a bit too. Allison seemed to enjoy this, as she looked down and quietly said: “You’re doing a nice job...” You nod before she suddenly plants her left foot on top of the right one that you were in front of, sandwiching you entirely. As this happens, she says “I figured it wouldn’t be fair if I was the only one getting a massage...”

Following that statement; Allison uses her left set of toes to scrunch into your back, effectively giving you a reasonably forceful rub-down too, practically melting away your stress. And as her toes danced along your body, she worked away each and every knot that formed in your back, causing you to feel much more relaxed. There were a few areas that were more stressed, so Allison needed to use even more force, practically crushing your lungs in the process. She accomplished this by forcefully drilling into those spots with her big toe, filling with momentary pain before the soreness was blasted away.

Because of your current position, your face was located right above the backs of Allison’s right set of long and slender toes, allowing you to clearly see the bits of sock fluff and other junk that were crammed between them. And as she continued to practically drill your stress away, Allison separates her right set of toes, allowing you to rest your head between them, so you bury your face deep into the sticky space between her 2nd toe and big toe. Once your head was nestled between them, she clenches her toes with just the right amount of force to keep your head comfortably but tightly in place.

There were a few spots where Allison wasn’t making the progress that she expected to, so she’d change tactics and start pressing her heel into you instead, putting an extra level of force on you. And as she expertly rubbed away your stress, you attempt to return the favor by licking where you were, providing your affection toward her moderately sweaty and sticky toe space. In response to this, Allison immediately clenches her toes and harshly presses her feet together, nearly crushing your head and back at the same time.

She pulls back right after and quietly says “Sorry... I wasn’t expecting that...” You give her a weary high-five, still a bit shaken by Allison’s accidental reaction, so she decides to change things up for you so you’d have a chance to relax. Since your face was still between her right set of toes, she merely places her left foot on top of you, allowing those toes to remain over your head. In this way, you were entirely encased by Allison’s feet, as their warm radiance washed over you, keeping you incredibly comfortable. And while she kept you in this position, she was able to focus much more clearly on her work, allowing her to make a sizeable amount of progress.

And as she focused entirely on her project research up above, your peace and quiet only lasted about 5 minutes until her toes slowly started to become restless and used your head as their source of amusement. The left set of toes started to press into the back of your head, one at a time, shoving your face even deeper into the right toes’ space. This continued for a little while, as Allison absentmindedly treated you with less and less care, to the point where she almost entirely forgot that you were down there. You weren’t exactly complaining though, as you loved it when Allison temporarily forgot about your presence because it gave you glimpses back into her terrifying yet incredibly exciting unaware mind.

Eventually, Allison started to roughly knead your back with the ball of her foot, barely giving you a chance to breathe during the chaos, since she continued to mash your head in with her toes. At one point, she shook you off of the back of her right foot and aggressively planted both of her impressively large feet onto your body, overwhelming you with her soles. And now that you were under her feet, she started to uncaringly rub them back and forth on your body rolling you around like she might a simple pen or pencil.

This lasts until Allison drops one of her own pens, causing her to bend down to grab it, allowing her to once again see your tiny frame. Once your eyes meet, she blushes with embarrassment while saying “I completely forgot about you, didn’t I...? And here I thought I’d give you a massage for a change. Do you still want to finish mine? You don’t have to...” You shake your head and say that since she gave you an amazing full body massage, you should at least put all your effort into massaging her feet and toes. Hearing this, Allison smiles and says “I guess we can call ourselves even after this... I’m glad you liked my massage though...”

After that, Allison raises her feet and allows them to rest on her heels, giving you a full view of her slightly dirty bare soles. And with that invitation, you get to work, digging your hands into the soft and slightly sticky flesh. As you dutifully rub Allison’s soft sole, you also start picking bits of dirt and debris out from the various tiny folds and wrinkles along it, making sure that her feet would be both clean and soreness-free. While you do this, you notice that the balls of her feet were particularly rough, so you put extra effort on them. Since Allison was such a tall girl, it probably put even more pressure on her feet, so you’d need to whatever you could to alleviate that.

When you start putting more force onto the balls of Allison’s feet, she lets out a quiet giggle, which did not go unnoticed by Nesi. She quickly smirks and says “Sounds like you’ve got a ticklish side too, don’t ya Allison...”

Allison takes a deep breath before saying “A little I guess... I don’t want him to think it’s bothering me...”

Alena nods in response and says “Yeah, he’d probably feel bad if he tried to tickle you.”

Nesi pouts after that and says “But he tickled me mercilessly! Why don’t I get that sympathy...?”

Alena merely smiles in response and says “Maybe if you didn’t tease and harass him all the time, then he might not return the favor...?”

Nesi laughs to herself and says “Nah! That’d be too boring for me!” Then she peeks under the table, and quietly says to herself “And speaking of that; I think I know how to make this more fun…”

Following that, Nesi stretches her leg so her foot could creep closer to Allison’s foot, with the intention of bothering you. And since you were so focused on Allison’s broad and tall foot, you didn’t even notice as Nesi hovered her own foot behind you, waiting for the perfect moment to strike. She watches her friend and waits until she seemed more focused on her work, before she pounces, slamming her big toe into your back and pressing you against Allison’s sole.

Allison doesn’t even fully notice, and merely assumes that you needed her to place her foot back onto the floor, so she plops it back down without even checking on you, causing you to be flattened under it. Your upper body was directly under her large and slender toes, leaving your head free, so you prepare to shout up at Allison. But before you can, you notice a shadow form over you, as Nesi crept her slightly less long light brown toes over your face. And luckily for Nesi, Allison and Alena just started to discuss their research, ensuring that you would be forgotten about by Allison for the time being. And in another moment, Nesi clasps her toes onto your face, treating your head like an ordinary pebble while rubbing and smearing the built-up dirt and sweat onto you in the process. Due to Allison’s conversation, she starts to rhythmically scrunch her toes, digging them into your chest.

Nesi watches with extreme amusement while making sure to keep on working on the project, not wanting to be scolded again. And if she didn’t keep working, one of them might catch on, and she wanted to keep this attempt at meddling a secret. So she continued to squeeze her toes onto your head, loving how you felt when you desperately attempted to struggle without a chance of escape. And because of Allison’s larger foot remaining planted onto you, you had no way to even get her to notice, since her foot was far too heavy for you to lift right now.

You remained in this position for almost half an hour, as Nesi absolutely loved how helpless you were especially when Allison didn’t realize that she was playing a pivotal role in all of this. She remains diligent of her surroundings though, for as soon as Allison was finished talking with Alena, she pulled her foot back as if nothing ever happened. And once your head was free from Nesi’s oppressive toe grasp, she gives you a knowing wink while sending you a text, writing ‘Keep quiet about this if you know what’s good for you, tiny...’

With that word of warning, you decide to listen to Nesi, before Allison looks down and realizes that you were trapped under her foot. Once she frees you, she says “I thought you needed me to put my foot down for you... Are you okay?” You nod, so she smiles and lifts her feet at an angle so you could easily reach her long and slender toes. And now that you could get back to work, you start rubbing Allison’s toes with a renewed intensity, wanting them to feel amazing once you were finished.

And slowly but surely, you thoroughly massage each of Allison’s impressively long toes, making sure to reach deep between them too, until she was left entirely content with your work. Once you were all finished, Allison gently rubs your face with her big toe on her left foot, while saying “You did an amazing job...” But as she did this, she suddenly smiles as she says “I think I’ve got a good idea. Hold still for a second, okay...?”

You listen, as she slowly brings both feet over to you, before turning them on their sides, so you were flanked by her soles. She slowly presses them into you, sandwiching you between them as she brings them back toward her, leaving you to wonder what she had planned. Once she brought you closer to her chair, she starts to roughly press her feet and toes against you, giving you another round of her incredibly relaxing massage. This time, she made sure to put even more force into her actions, so that your whole body could be soothed, rather than just your back. Due to this, every inch of you was explored by Allison’s toes, causing you to be covered in her sweat in the process.

This was highly enjoyable for you, as her warm feet and toes ensured that you remained at a comfortably toasty temperature, as you were lovingly dominated by Allison’s feet. By the time Allison finished with you, all the knots and kinks in your muscles were entirely rubbed away, leaving you feeling refreshed and reinvigorated. This was incredibly important right now because you still needed to give Alena proper foot massage, and since they were equally sharing your part of the project now, you’d need to pull your weight in the only way you could right now.

While you were thinking about this, Allison bends down and picks you up, holding you like she might a small doll. Once she had you on the table again, she says “I’ll help him wipe off a bit, so I’ll be right back guys...”

As Allison walks away with you, Alena says “We don’t have clothes at this size for him, so he can’t get changed anymore...!”

Once you were both in the bathroom, Allison lathers up a small cloth before handing it off to you. Since it was reasonably small, you were able to use it to wash your arms and face, so you’d feel at least somewhat clean. And as you washed off, Allison smiles and says “I hope you liked the massage as much as I did... My feet haven’t felt this nice in years...”

You nod and say that your whole body felt incredible, causing her to happily grin and say “I’m glad! If you’re this good at massages, would you be opposed to doing this again in the future? I’m sure it won’t be as detailed once you grow back to normal, but I still have faith in you...”

You nod again, and say that you’d be glad to do that for her, causing her to quietly giggle and say “I appreciate it...”

And when you finish, Allison helps you dry off before bringing you back into the work table and places you in front of Alena. Now that you were in front of her, she smiles and says “Are you still up for one more massage? I have been looking forward to it...”

Before you can respond, Nesi pokes your back while saying “He’d better be up to it... We’re the ones doing the project now, so the least he can do is pamper us all equally...” The poke nearly causes you to lose your balance, causing you to glare up at Nesi who sticks her tongue out at you in response. And right after that, she flicks your chest, causing you to fall down because of the sheer force involved. Luckily, Alena acts quicker and catches you in her palm, before gently stroking your body with her other hand, treating you like a helpless animal.

While she did this, she says “Watch what you do, Nesi. We’re a lot bigger than him right now, so anything could potentially hurt him...”

Nesi smugly grins in response and says “We all know that he’s durable enough to spend a week in one of our shoes without a care; so I say I can be as rough as I wish...”

Alena merely glares at her friend and says “Just because you’re correct doesn’t mean you’re right!” Nesi was silenced entirely in an attempt to even comprehend what that meant while you silently wondered if that was a reference to something.

But after that, she smiles at you and says “Well, you seem like you’re ready, so I’ll lower you to the floor okay? If you really can do this, then I expect you to give it your all, okay? Just imagine that your part of the project is giving your best massage and that we’re all grading you.” You nod, as she winks and adds, saying “And just because you got an A+ with both Nesi and Allison doesn’t mean you automatically pass. I’m still holding a third of your grade...”

Following that analogy, Alena places you down onto the floor, right in front of her moccasin-clad feet...

Chapter End Notes:

Hey everyone!

This chapter mainly focuses on Allison. I hope that you liked how both Allison and the MC tried to massage each other as the chapter progressed. I think there will roughly be 2 or 3 chapters left at this point. The next chapter will obviously deal with Alena but after that, I'd like to move on to one final event that I don't want to mention just yet.

If you liked the chapter, then feel free to leave a review!

Also, I've (somewhat) recently joined a Discord server for size-based writing and stuff. It's got a bunch of Giantessworld authors, and I'm usually around at least once a day. So go check it out if you've got a Discord.

https://discord.gg/nYtjeyd

And I've also got a Twitter account, so feel free to follow me for updates on my stories.

https://twitter.com/sheograth10

Take care!