- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This one is for fans of Alena...

Once Alena brings you into her room, she places you on the bed and says “Got any preferences on which shoes I should wear? Since you’ll be in them, it’d make sense to let you choose...”

You scratch at your chin, before saying that you can’t decide and for her to just pick, causing her to smile and say “Are you sure? That’s highly courteous of you...”

After that, she bends down and looks through her closet for shoes, first lifting one of her athletic sneakers. As she holds it, she says “This pair would match with my outfit quite nicely...” Then she brings the shoe over to you and hovers it so the opening was right under you, allowing you to peer inside. As you look, Alena says “How’s it look? These are my usual gym pair, so I hope they don’t look too dirty...” On the inside, there was definitely a clear imprint left by Alena’s foot, but it wasn’t as filthy as you imagined. But there was a fairly noticeable scent of feet radiating from the shoe. Once you tell her all this, Alena shrugs and says “There’s not much I can do there... But at least it still looks nice on the inside?”

But then she tosses the shoe away, before returning to the closet while saying “I wasn’t really feeling that pick. Let me keep on looking...”

Soon after that, Alena grabs a light tan leather flip-flop and brings it over to you. And as she walks it over, she says “I guess I could be lazy and wear flip-flops. This pair does look good, but I’d be too worried for you since you’d be more exposed...” Once she places it in front of you, you look and see that there was a faint outline of her sole where the material sunk in slightly. You could also see a clear lump between where the ball of her foot and her toes would rest, showing off the area of her foot that didn't touch the insole. There wasn’t much of a scent from her flip-flops since they had much more space to dry and air out.

And after that, Alena tosses it away and says “Yeah, not gonna risk wearing those. Although, I wonder how it’d be like if I taped you in place? Or I even if I slipped you in a toe ring...?” You say that either one would be interesting, causing Alena to nod and say “We’ll keep that in mind for another time...”

After that, she goes back to her closet and pulls out her brown moccasins next. Then, she brings them over to you and places it under you, allowing the lingering odor to rise above you. Following that, Alena smiles and says “I’ve got a feeling that you’d really like it if I picked these... Did you enjoy yourself last time you snuck in these babies?” Hearing this, you look up and rub your neck nervously, thinking back on when you climbed in her moccasins before getting her attention last time, before saying that you enjoyed it quite a lot.

Then, Alena suddenly smiles and says “That’s good to know... Wanna brief refresher?” You look up in confusion, asking what Alena meant, but the only answer you were given was the descent of her free hand. And in the next moment, you were brushed into her moccasin, causing you to fall onto the soft and sticky fluff inside. And as you slowly get up, Alena says “Does this bring back good memories?” Before you can respond, Alena tilts the moccasin, causing you to roll down toward the toe section.

Once you land there, you realize that it was highly sticky and still pretty damp as the smell of sweat permeated through the air. And as you struggled to get back up, Alena says “I don’t really want to wear these, so I hope you like this short stint...” While you take the chance to appreciate this fantastic environment, you hear a knock on Alena’s open door, surprising you...

 

You couldn’t exactly see, but Nesi was currently leaning against the bedroom door, while impatiently grinding her toes into the floor. And as she did this, she says “Are you almost ready? I’m super hungry...” But after that, she notices her holding the moccasin while angling it so the toe area was below the rest, causing her eyes to widen as she says “Wait... Am I interrupting...?”

Alena starts to blush with embarrassment, as Allison runs over, before saying “Oh gosh... Would you like us to head there ahead of you...?”

Hearing this, Alena adamantly shakes her head and says “I was just trying to figure out which shoes to wear!! I won’t be much longer...” Following that, both girls return to the living room while Alena quickly shakes you back onto her palm. After that, Alena sighs and says “Guess that’s on me, huh? Well, I already know what I want to pick, so I’ll hurry up...”

After that, Alena goes back to the closet and grabs a pair of black leather ankle boots, before getting some gray ankle socks from a drawer. And once she had them in hand, she opens the sock and says “These boots have a cushioned insole, so you should be nice and comfy. See you when we get back...”

And without another delay, Alena drops you in the sock, before pulling it onto her bare foot. You look up as her foot steadily approaches, as her toes writhe and separate, reminding you just how large each of them was when compared to you. Even her pinky toe was almost twice your size, but you didn’t have long to admire them, as her 2nd and 3rd ones were about to plow into you.

In another moment, you were squeezed between them, before Alena starts to wiggle her toes, vigorously rubbing you between them. As she does this, she says “Did you miss this...? To be honest; I missed this a whole lot too...” If you could respond to her you would, so you instead try kissing the sticky crevice between her toes, causing her to giggle and say “That tickles...” As she says this, she scrunches her toes, smothering you and preventing you from continuing. After that, she says “But I’ll take that as a yes... Feel free to continue while I walk, though...”

After that, Alena shoves on her boots, while saying “We’ll make sure you get a nice lunch when we get back, okay?”

Now that Alena was ready, she walks out of her bedroom, as Nesi jumps up and says “Finally!! I’m starved!”

Allison nods and says “I’m pretty hungry too... Ready to go, Alena?”

Alena nods before saying “Yep!”

The group proceeds to walk out of Alena’s apartment, while she moves with a significant pep in her step, fully appreciating her bug-sized friend wedged between her toes...

 

The first part of the walk was toward the floor’s elevator, causing you to be pounded against the flesh between Alena’s 2nd and 3rd toes. Whenever her foot would crash into the floor, it would flatten slightly under her weight, brutally crushing you in the process. And when her foot would rise back into the air, the force of gravity would send you up against the inside of her sock, soaking you in the absorbed sweat.

Once they reach the elevator, they descend, causing you to be pulled even more into Alena’s sock as gravity had its way with you even more. And as they go downwards, Allison says “What are you guys getting? I might get soup and a sandwich...”

Nesi taps her chin before saying “I might get myself some sushi...”

As Alena thinks about it, she starts to sway about, not realizing how it affected her tiny passenger. Each time she leans forward, her toes would bear their full weight onto you, practically burying you into the thick sock. And whenever she’d lean back onto her heels, you’d remain plastered to the bottom of her 2nd toe, as her sweat steadily held onto you. This really reminded you just how massive Alena was, where a purely simple action was enough to completely dominate you without even the slightest chance of resistance. Eventually, she says “I might get myself a burrito. Or maybe a burrito bowl so I can enjoy it back at the apartment...”

Following that conversation, the elevator arrives at the bottom floor, so they start walking to the dining hall...

 

The walk to the dining hall was just as exciting as before, causing you to be chaotically thrown about inside Alena’s warm and cozy sock while keeping you thoroughly disoriented. Eventually, you end up sliding away from her toes and land right under the ball of her foot, right as she was at the peak of her walk. Because of that, you remained under her foot as it returned to the pavement, brutally crushing you under her oppressive weight. Luckily, you were durable enough to not feel any pain, but you ended up stuck at this location because you ended up rolling under a particularly more substantial wrinkle in her foot.

With each step, you were slowly crammed deeper and deeper into that wrinkle of flesh, causing you to be surrounded on all sides by the sweaty and soft skin. At the point, your arms and legs were utterly stuck, preventing you from even squirming to get free. But there was a certain allure to being so fully entrapped by Alena’s foot that you weren’t in much of a rush to escape, and she didn’t seem to notice at the moment, because she was still walking like everything was ordinary.

As they walk, Nesi stretches her arms and says “It’s real pleasant out right now!”

Allison nods and says “Yeah... It’s nice to get some fresh air...”

Alena smiles as well, and says “Maybe if we manage to finish early enough, we can take a chance and enjoy it...?”

Hearing this, Nesi grins and says “Now you’re speaking my language! Why don’t we do some more work and then save the rest for later?”

Allison taps her chin in response and says “That sure sounds tempting...”

Alena suddenly stops in response, before twisting to face her two friends, forcefully grinding you against her warm and moderately sweaty foot flesh in the process. This surprises Allison and Nesi, as Alena says “No way! We finish this today, got it?”

Nesi animatedly sighs and slumps over, before saying “Aww man... Why do you need to be so responsible and productive...?”

Alena just smirks in response and says “Because if I don’t, then you’d have us wait til' the last minute.”

Nesi grins back and says “That’s half the fun! All-nighters are part of the experience!”

Allison nervously sighs and says “I’d like to avoid an all-nighter if I can...”

After that, Nesi winks and says “Well then I’ll need an extra long session with our resident shrimpy... Toying with him will keep me motivated!”

Hearing this, Allison suddenly jumps forward and nods vigorously, before saying “I’ll need a long session too!! I’m already starting to miss playing with him...”

Alena just smiles and sighs, before saying “We’ll all get plenty of time with him today... I say that if we do his share of the project, then we get to have as much fun with him as we want...”

Nesi grins and lightly elbows Alena while saying “I love that plan, sister!”

Following that conversation, the group makes it to the dining hall…

 

When they enter the dining hall, each girl goes to the place they want to get food from, going their separate ways for the moment. Alena goes to wait in line for the burrito shop, wondering what she should get, while tapping the tips of her boot perpendicular with the floor. She does this because she noticed that you were no longer between her toes, and she’d like to thoughtlessly manipulate you while waiting for her turn, causing you to be thrown out of the tight wrinkle in her foot.

Once you land, her 4th toe begins to plow into you, knocking the air from your lungs in the process. Even the tip of the toe was more massive than you were, allowing it to effortlessly man-handle your small frame, forcing you to become intimately acquainted with that toe. And as that toe continued to smash into you repeatedly, you finally get a chance to appreciate the odor that was radiating from it, now that it didn’t entirely surround you. You noticed a faint scent of cinnamon coming from it, although the smell of sweat mostly overpowered it, though the mixture was still intoxicating.

And because Alena kept on mashing into you with that toe, you make the attempt to lick it, filling your mouth with the equally distinct flavor. This time, a salty taste was the most noticeable aspect, although the cinnamon was faintly present this time too. You don’t hear any reactions out of Alena, probably she’d sound crazy if she suddenly started to giggle or if she tried to say anything to you.

To remedy this, Alena decides to shoot you a text, equally curious if you’d even receive it given how difficult that was last time. Surprisingly, you hear a message notification, so you check it and see that Alena wrote ‘That tickles a bit, but feels nice... Keep at it if you’re still up to it!’ With that message of encouragement, you start licking even more frequently, lapping up all the sweat that your miniscule tongue could touch. And while you do this, Alena sends another text, writing ‘That feels even better! You’re doing a great job...’

Luckily for Alena, your actions helped her pass the time until it was her turn to order, and once she did, she waited to the side. Usually, this would be the dull part, but Alena uniquely had a personal toy at her mercy in her sock, which helped the time speed away. But your attention still wasn’t enough to prevent your friend from performing absentminded actions, which made things more challenging for you. This was mainly because Alena drifted off to browse the internet since she was holding her phone anyway.

Occasionally, she’d start tapping her foot, harshly crushing you under the toe you worked so hard to lick clean. Other times, she’d subtly bounce about, barely moving enough to be all that noticeable to those around her. But it was incredibly noticeable for you, since each bounce pounded her full weight into you, continuously kneading the wind from you.

But eventually, Alena gets her order, so the three girls return to the apartment...

Chapter End Notes:

Hey everyone!

Hope you like this chapter! If you liked anything particular about it, or have any ideas on what should happen once the girls get back to the apartment, feel free to drop it in a review.

I really appreciate it when I get reviews, as any writer does. Views are nice to see, but reviews really give a better sense of how impactful I've made a story one way or the other.

Also, I've got a Twitter if you didn't know. I post updates there for when chapters are done.

https://twitter.com/sheograth10

Take care!