- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This one is for fans of Allison...

Now that you were right in Allison’s hand, she smiles down at you and says “I bet you were looking forward to this the most out of all of us...” You nod, and say that you really wanted a chance to do this again, causing her to giggle and say “Well, you got your wish!” After that, she blushes for a moment before adding, saying “I guess so did we...”

But after that, Allison started pulling off one of her ankle socks, going slowly while making sure that you remained balanced on her open palm. And once that sock was off, she shakes it out a bit and then says “Are you ready?” You nod, so she brings the sock closer before allowing you to slide down her palm, right toward the opening.

The first thing you notice as you fall was the heat the radiated from the sock, where the air was permeated with sweat, making you feel like you were passing through an entirely different atmosphere. Of course, it made perfect sense since Allison just removed the sock and she wore it for hours so far, but it was still impressive either way. And as you continue to fall, you start to bounce along the soft cotton walls of Allison’s sock, causing bits of cotton fluff to stick to you in the process. But once you roll all the way down to the toe section, you slowly get up, before everything suddenly shakes as your gigantic friend was preparing to put back on her sock...

 

When you look up, you see the mind-blowing sight of Allison’s incredibly long and massive toes as they push their way into the sock. In the process of that, you were engulfed in darkness as the lining of the sock tightly wrapped against her skin, but your eyes adjusted at a frighteningly fast pace. Once you could see again, you notice that Allison’s toenails were painted light purple.

Unfortunately, Allison’s simple act of pulling back on the sock caused you to repeatedly fall over, ensuring that you would no longer keep your balance. And by the time you had a chance to look up again, you notice that her 4th toe was positioned right above you, making you realize that the real fun was about to start.

Right after that, that toe slams down on you, completely overwhelming you under its mighty girth. And due to the already large size of Allison’s foot, her toes were comparatively larger as well, which allowed you to be even more thoroughly dominated from the very start. Her skin felt incredibly soft and smooth, and it only became more apparent when she started to slowly shuffle that toe, while simply repositioning herself to get more comfortable. To you though, it felt like you were being given an intense body massage, and it was even more amazing when thinking that Allison was accomplishing this inadvertently by performing a simple task.

And once she was nicely positioned on the couch, the girls continue to watch the TV, while Allison enjoyed having her friend shrunken and at her feet again...

 

While Alena flipped through the channels again, she eventually stumbles upon a cooking show focused on pizza, causing Nesi to exclaim “Oh!! Let’s check this out!”

Allison nods and says “Yeah! Pizza’s super cool...” While she says this, she instinctively curls her toes, scooping you up and pressing you against the ball of her foot. And once you were positioned there, she starts to push her socked foot into the floor, ruthlessly crushing you in the process.

As they watch the show, the host shows off a variety of different pizza styles and locations, revealing a few more outlandish varieties. When the show moves to a restaurant in Japan that focused on seafood and other sushi toppings, Alena taps her chin and says “I like sushi, but I never thought to add it to a pizza... It doesn’t look half bad...”

Nesi licks her lips in response and says “That looks super good... Do you think any places do that around here...?”

Allison presses the backs of her toes into the floor, smothering you in a sandwich of warm flesh, as she says “I hope so... That seems like something to try at least once...” As they continue to view how the pizza was made, Allison stares totally engrossed while tapping the balls of her feet excitedly, endlessly pounding you into submission.

After that, the show moves to Italy to show off some traditional artisan pizza, managing to keep the girls wholly hooked on the show. And as the show explains the various strict rules in making what was considered a genuinely traditional Neapolitan pizza, Nesi’s eyes widen as she says “That sounds like a lot of hassle!”

Alena nods and says “They’re definitely serious, at the very least. I wouldn’t have guessed that the definition could get so narrow though...”

But Allison smiles and says “If they’re that confident in those rules, then it must be amazing to taste...” As Allison says this, her mouth waters for a moment before she quickly wipes it away in embarrassment. And while she hurriedly does this, she chaotically shakes her foot, causing you to be tossed from under her 4th toe to right between her 3rd and 4th toes, leaving you tightly wedged.

The girls continue to watch this fascinating documentary on pizza, slowly growing hungrier by the minute, while you remain lodged between Allison’s titanic toes...

 

By the time they finish the documentary, they all get up and get back to work, all equally wanting to get their minds off the delicious food they just watched. The simple process of Allison walking from the couch to the table was utterly ordinary for her, but it was its own intense adventure for the bug crammed between her warm and slightly sweaty toes.

Each time Allison would lift her foot, you’d be subjected to unforgiving forces of gravity, accompanied by a momentary sense of weightlessness as her foot hovered in the air for the brief moment between actions. But when her foot would begin its descent, the extreme force would reapply its weight on you, causing you to sink back further into the sticky and cramped space between her toes. And when her foot would crash down onto the floor, you’d be ruthlessly pulverized into by both toes, as they flattened according to her full weight. The most intense part in actuality was the sheer noise that accompanied this, as the booming crash vibrated from her foot through your entire body.

But in less than a minute, Allison was back at her seat and had already started her research again, leaving you to experience her amazing toes as they toyed with you lovingly...

 

As Allison starts to get back to work, she begins to happily scrunch her toes, incredibly happy to be able to have this fun with you again. You thoroughly enjoy the attention too, as her powerful toes effortlessly dominated you, coating you in layers of sweat in the process. While she did this, she also skillfully moved you around the inside of her sock, causing you to land in each of the sticky spaces between her toes. And as you were subjected to this vigorous yet affectionate treatment, Allison continued to look for more sources for the project, using you to your fullest as a focus toy.

Eventually, Allison stops moving and starts to rhythmically scrunch her toes instead, proving that she could effortlessly dominate you in a myriad of ways. She absolutely loved how it felt to squeeze you between her toes, and your subtle yet intense squirms only made her enjoy it, even more, causing her to start keeping her toes clenched together for longer increments of time. A part of Allison was highly curious of just how far your durability went, causing her to try squeezing her toes harder and harder with each repetition.

She first noticed that no matter how much force she used to smother you against her toes, your body would still keep its unique form, as if you were almost immune to damage. But she also noticed that you’d struggle even more if she put more effort into her toe squeezing, exciting her even more as she viewed your continued efforts as adorable. And as she was doing this, she was starting to feel guilty for being a bit too rough, so she slows down slightly, giving you more time between squeezes to comfortably catch your breath.

But suddenly, you feel a crash further down away from you, as Allison starts to rub her other heel against the pinky toe that was a little bit further down...

 

While doing this, Allison has a potentially mischievous idea, so she brings her foot back to her chair and whispers “Hey... My pinky toe is suddenly feeling really itchy. Could you do me a favor and scratch it...? I’d really appreciate it...” Before you could react, Allison plops her foot back down absentmindedly, while going back to her work.

You decide to just do the favor for her, so you crawl across the backs of her toes until you reach her pinky toe. And when you get there, you shove your hands in the tight space, rubbing furiously. You were well aware that it would be difficult for Allison to usually feel your attempts at scratching, so you put in an extra level of effort. While your hands get stickier and stickier, you start to dig your nails into the soft flesh, wanting to make sure that the itch was entirely alleviated.

Surprisingly, your efforts had a positive effect on your titanic friend; although it could be argued that you did too good of a job. Suddenly, Allison slams her heel on top of the location that you were in, smothering you between the warm sock lining and her soft flesh. After that, she starts to rub her heel up and down against the other foot, slowly cramming you deeper into the space between her pinky toe and its larger neighbor. And after that, she begins twisting it, ruthlessly grinding you in the process.

By the time Allison stops, you were entirely out of breath, so you begin to rest while crammed between her fairly warm and soft toes, while the girls begin to share what they found during their second round of work...

 

The girls slowly explain their findings, as each of them seemed to have around a page of material to work with, causing Alena to smile and say “Things are looking pretty good! I think if we keep at this pace, we should be all set by tonight...” Nesi and Allison nod back, but then Alena’s stomach suddenly begins to rumble, causing her to become slightly flustered.

After that, Nesi giggles and says “Sounds like we need another break!”

Alena sighs and says “I just had a light breakfast... I can keep going if you two are okay with it.”

Allison shakes her head and says “I’m a little hungry too... We should go get something!” As she says this, she begins to rapidly tap the ball of her foot, repeatedly battering you against her toasty and soothing flesh. After that, she says “I couldn’t keep working if I knew that my friend was hungry...”

Nesi smirks and says “Yeah, let’s go with that!” Alena starts to slowly shake her head while rubbing her temples, so Nesi sticks her tongue out and says “I’m totally being a good friend here... No selfishness here!”

Hearing this, Alena merely says “Well, I think we’ve earned a trip to get some lunch. But we should bring the food back here, so we can stay productive...”

Nesi’s eyes widen as she says “What?? But we need time to enjoy ourselves! How can we not eat at wherever we go to...?” Alena folds her arms resolutely, causing Nesi to sadly sigh and say “Yes ma’am...”

Allison smiles and says “Well, I’m fine with that. We can even settle in to watch a movie while we eat...”

Alena scratches her chin and says “We have gotten a decent chunk done so far... I don’t think we’ll need many more pages to write, so maybe we can take an extended break when we get back...”

Hearing this, Nesi cheers to herself while thrusting her fists in the air triumphantly, before saying “Woohoo!! Now that’s an idea I can get behind!” Allison nods silently, although her feet move about excitedly, as she starts to put her weight onto the backs of her toes, pressing them into the ball of her foot. And due to that, you were absolutely smothered by her squishy and toasty toe flesh, finding yourself in your own personal heaven.

But after that, Alena says “Are you both ready? I’ll need to grab some shoes...”

Allison nods but then says “Oh, speaking of shoes; he’s still in my sock. Do you want some time with him while we walk? I don’t want to be selfish with him...”

Alena smiles in response, before tapping her chin and saying “You know... That sounds like a nice idea... Thanks for thinking of me, Allison!”

Allison smiles back while saying “I’m just trying to be a good friend...”

 

After that, Allison removes her sock and examines her foot in search of you, while Nesi and Alena watch curiously. As they watch, Nesi says “Dang! I can’t even see the little buggy... Do you even feel him when you play with him...?”

Allison replies, saying “I can, for the most part. He always feels so distinct, since he’s so malleable and yet just firm enough to keep his shape when I mess around with him. And because of the durability, I don’t need to really worry about him so I can put a bit more effort into it.”

Nesi grins and says “I love to test his limits... It’s so fun to feel him squirm about without any real chance of resisting. Does that make me a bad person?”

Alena just sighs and says “No... But it makes you highly irresponsible. Personally, I do like getting a little tough with him, but I don’t like to push things too far. I know we all believe that he’s more durable while shrunk, but none of us know exactly how much he can take...”

Nesi simply shrugs and watches as Allison continues to look for you, eventually finding you deeply wedged between her 2nd and 3rd toes. And as she picks you out, Nesi giggles and says “He sure looks like a mess! You really showed him who’s boss...”

Hearing this, Allison’s eyes widen, as she carefully places you on her palm, before saying “I’m only doing this because he enjoys it. If he didn’t, then I wouldn’t do any of this...”

Nesi nods and says “I guess you’ve got a good point. I probably wouldn’t be as interested if he wasn’t either...” But then she sticks her tongue out at you, before adding “Half the fun is watching him getting all flustered while I have my fun. If he was all miserable, then I’d just feel bad...”

After that, Allison gives you to Alena, as she says “Thanks for the fun! I hope you enjoyed it as I did...”

You nod spiritedly before Alena says “Do you need a break? I can keep you in my shoe while we go to get lunch if you’re up to it. Otherwise, I’m sure we can find a spot where you can rest…” You shake your head, and say that you were still filled with energy, causing Alena to giggle and say “If you say so...”

Following that, Alena walks into her room to pick out a pair of shoes to wear, carrying you with her in her palm...

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you guys liked the chapter!

As you can see, the next chapter will focus on Alena.

After that, there will be one more major content chapter, although I'll probably pick the focus girl at random. But if a lot of people seem to really want a specific character for that eventual 5th chapter, that might hold more weight.

Feel free to leave a review, even if you just liked the chapter.

Take care!