- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hope you enjoy :)

 

The tension in the air could be felt between the two minuscule women in the box. Kim decided that stretching was a good idea. She wasn’t sure if this ‘challeng’ would be physical or not, so getting prepared was probably a good idea. While Kim is stretching, she notices that the blonde is staring at her in the corner. Her eyes are locked on to Kim, making her feel incredibly uncomfortable. They’re both naked, and this intimidation tactic was working slightly on Kim’s bare body. After a few stretches, Kim just paced back and forth, psyching herself up. She played softball throughout her preliminary school years and knew that half the battle in competitions is the mindset. If she starts doubting herself, she’s bound to lose.

 

Just before the pressure could boil over, the door opens. In comes the ladies master, in his traditional garb. Both the ladies shared a glance at each other. Kim shouted out “Good luck.” The lady just continued to stare. “Well, it looks like our contestants are ready. I can feel the tension between you two. It’s rather sexy if I do say so myself.” the giant interjects. “Best of luck to both of you. Well, I suppose one of you have to lose. That’s my favorite part.” after a slight chuckle he brings both his hands towards the tiny figures and picks them up.

 

After a small journey in the man’s sweaty hands, the girls find themselves placed on a bar stool. Just as they’re released they look up to see the giant's ass facing towards them. Kim already knew what was happening and prepared herself. A bassy wet fart blasts out of the man’s anal cavity. Both ladies start to cough, but the small blonde lady falls to her knees and starts to heave. “Ah, nothing like some healthy broccoli ladies?” he says in an amused tone. He turns back around and speaks, “The challenge here is simple, a game we’ve all played at some point. Hide and seek. Your space is the whole kitchen, dining room, and living room. I will give you ten minutes to hide, then I’m off to inevitably track one of you down and send you into my chamber.” As he finishes his sentence he rubs his belly and lets out a belch. “I’m going to place you on the floor, and walk to my room. As soon as my door closes, the timer begins.” The giant grabs the tinies on the stool and places them on the carpet. He gets to his bedroom door and looks back, “Remember, only the kitchen, dining room, and living room. You’ve got ten minutes starting… now.” he then shuts the door.

 

Immediately the girls survey the area. In front of them is a beige couch with space beneath it to crawl under. The blonde immediately goes toward the couch. Kim thinks that the living room is too obvious, and starts heading for the kitchen. As she’s heading there she notices the front door of this apartment. She could see outside, to freedom. Then she shakes it; even if she somehow got out there, she’d either get stepped on or end up as food for some animal. She treks on toward the laminate floored dining room. As she steps off the carpet, onto the laminate she doesn’t see any conventional hiding spots. Everything is wide open, with no places to hide. The walk to the kitchen was taking longer than expected, Kim was depending, it seemed like it wasn’t that far away, but she had already wasted a lot of time on the walk here. She prayed that there would be someplace to hide. Turning the corner into the kitchen, she looked around. As she was looking, she hit the jackpot. A bottom drawer was open slightly. She could easily jump up there and crawl in. The drawer was on the far right side of the kitchen, and she knew she didn’t have much time left. So she made a B line towards the drawer, dashing as fast as she could. She was almost there when she heard a door open. She thought that there’s no way ten minutes had passed. She was on the side of the drawer and saw that the jump necessary to get in wasn’t as short as she thought. A voice then sounded off “Fe, Fi, Fo, Fum. Which of you is going in my tum.” the giant said mockingly. Kim knew she didn’t have time, so she took a few steps back and made a dashing leap towards the top of the drawer. Her years in softball and her daily workout routine did her well. He barely was able to grasp her hands on the edge of the drawer. As she pulled herself up, she heard Greg speak, “Hmm, If I was a tiny insignificant slave, where would I hide. Maybe I’ll check the kitchen first. Kim exerts all her will to pull herself up towards the drawer opening. As she gets to the top, she throws herself in the drawer. She lands on a surprisingly soft surface. She looks down to see she lays on an oven mitt.

 

The giant's voice is heard once more, “Hmm, I think there’s a tiny in here. I can smell her.” Kim’s heart is pounding. She can feel the reverberation of the giant stepping on the laminate floor. She thinks it’s over for her. Then her greatest fear is realized, as she sees the eyes of her captor peer in her drawer. She lays their stiff as a corpse, realizing her life is over. She and Greg lock eyes, there’s no mistake that he sees her. Then, all of the sudden, the giant smirks in a strange manner and walks away. Kim’s heart skips a beat. She’s shocked at what just transpired. “No tiny in the kitchen after all.” the giant states. Kim wasn’t sure what happened but was certainly glad it did.

 

The giant was on the prowl, “If they’re not in the kitchen, then they must be in the living room.” he states. He looks all around the surface and sees no tiny. “Hmm, if I were a bug hiding in this living room, where would I be?” the giant asks to himself. He then locks eyes on the sofa. “Well, I think that if I was a bug, I’d think that no one would look under the sofa!” As he states that he quickly turns the sofa on it’s back. Peering down, he spots his victim. The blonde was hiding by one of the wooden columns keeping the sofa up. As soon as the sofa flips over, the blonde screams and makes a run for it. “Oh you don’t think you can get away, do you?” The giant takes a few steps, then plants his foot right in front of the insect. “You lost, just accept your punishment.” The blonde starts to scream “Please don’t eat me! I have a life to live, I haven’t even had kids yet.” The giant chuckles at his prey, “Oh don’t worry, I’m not going to eat you.” The blonde bug had a look of reprieve until the giant finished his sentence. “I’m going to do something so much more fun.” He then clasped his hand around the bug and walked toward the kitchen. He moves directly to the drawer where Kim is in.

 

Kim had heard the giant faintly in the living room but could tell that he had caught the other woman in a matter of minutes. She was thinking to herself that he had to have done this before. Then she felt footsteps return to the laminate floor. The giant opens the drawer and picks Kim out. He looks toward her and says “You’re the winner. That means you win your freedom.” he then pauses for a brief second, “Freedom to watch as I dispose of the loser that is.” Kim knew it was too good to be true. He would have to be an idiot to grow her back and set her free. A wave of defeat and hopelessness washes over Kim as he finishes his sentence. The giant opens his other hand to reveal the blonde. She’s still begging for her life, but Greg cuts her off, “Now I was going to eat you. But to be honest I came up with a much better idea.” He sets Kim down and returns the blonde back to his grasp. He then opens a cabinet up and pulls out a large pot. The pot was very wide and very tall. Maybe used to cook a stew for a large family. He places the pot on the kitchen floor and opens it’s top. It has a very slick and shiny interior; almost as if it had never been used.

 

He opens his sweat ridden palm and the blonde is surprised. “Why don’t you hang in here for a little, I’ll be back.” He then places the blonde in the large pot. Kim sees him leave towards the bathroom and the dots click in her head. She knew exactly what his plan was. She almost puked at the thought of it. Greg comes back with a roll of toilet paper. Kim notices that he’s rock solid, his pecker almost bursting out of his tight underwear. She didn’t want to watch but knew she didn’t have a choice.

 

The giant peers down at the lone bug in the pot. “Well, for doing such a poor job hiding you deserve punishment.” the giant then shows her the role of toilet paper. Her screams reverberate off of the metal pot. “No please, anything but this! Eat me please!” she begs. The giant grunts and lifts his leg up slightly, as a very wet fart blasts out of the giant's bubble butt. “He looks toward the victim in his new toilet, and says, “Hmm, Nah. I really gotta go. That chicken was so greasy. It just goes right through me!” Then the giant turns around and shimmies out of his underwear, tossing them to the side. He then reaches for Kim, grabs her, and takes his seat. As soon as his ass touches the cold steel, a large wet fart echoes out of the pot. The blondes screams are heard shortly after. Inside the pot, the blonde is running around frantically. Then all the sudden she is hit with a large wet substance. It hits her so hard, she falls to the ground. As she gets up, the smell hits her. It was as if someone died in raw sewage, which is ironic given her position. The shit was just beginning to spew out, you could clearly tell this was going to take a while. Then the giant readjusted his penis and let loose a torrent of yellow urine. It careened down the bowel. The tiny blonde lady was helpless to the tide of piss, and it swooped her up. The piss went on for a solid minute. Kim looked at the giant’s face as she was laying on his palm. Satisfaction would be an understatement. “I wonder if she’s still alive down their” the giant states, “well she won’t be after this.” He proceeds to readjust himself and let loose. The tiny blonde was just settling in from the current and felt the urge to vomit. She falls down on her hands and knees, begging God to save her. But they’re only god answered as a log of fetid shit falls directly on her legs, breaking them. She yelps out in horrific agony. She tries to crawl out of the shit but is stuck under it. Then she feels a presence above her and looks up. A turd that to her would be as big as a building was hanging out of the giant's anus. That's when she knew there was no hope. As the log of shit descended towards her, her life flashed. All the memories she could have had. All the dreams she missed out on. All of her was being snuffed out by a man's simple bodily function. As the turd lands on the blonde bug, it buries her in itself. In the end, she wasn’t even crushed but suffocated to this man’s shit.

 

Kim saw the man grunt really loudly, as a loud ‘plop’ could be heard in the pot. He moaned in satisfaction. After that a few more logs were discharged, leaving the pot’s bottom covered completely in feces. Kim caught the smell of it from where she was sitting, and she could barely contain herself. The smell was so rancid that she almost fainted. Just before she could pass out the giant put her down on his knee and reached for the toilet paper. “Phew, that stinks! Guilty!” he says in a laughing manner. Kim wasn’t laughing. She sat there on the verge of tears as this colossal man wiped his ass right next to her. She wasn’t sure what to think. On one hand, she survived another day. On the other hand, she just witnessed a horrific and vile execution of a complete stranger she was pitted against. She didn’t feel like a winner.


Before Kim could say anything she was picked back up. “Let’s see the damage,” Greg said as he faced himself and Kim towards the pot. As they both peered down a wave of stench hit them both. Greg simply covered his nose and said “Pee-yew”. Kim, on the other hand, couldn’t stop her body from convulsing from the putrid odor. “Oh it’s not that bad,” Greg said to his slave. “I can’t see her, can you?” The giant asked. Kim mustered up the strength to say “No master, I think she’s dead.” “Well if she’s not dead now, then she’s suffocating in my shit. I like the idea of that.” He replies. He places the top of the pot on and walks Kim towards the dining room table, placing her on the edge. Then he puts his hand on his dick and starts to jerk. Kim would probably never get ‘used to’ the idea of a giant bigger than a skyscraper jerking off on to her. But at least it wasn’t something new. Then the giant spoke “Touch yourself” Kim looked at him shocked. She wasn’t sure she was willing to stoop that low, even if the consequence was death. “I said touch yourself. Or I’ll put you in the pot and leave it in the bathroom. It’ll be my new toilet. Kim was deciding her options. Ultimately she starts to rub her clit. She wasn’t turned on by any of this but decided to focus purely on this monsters girth. To her, his penis was a semi truck. After a few minutes she started to reach climax, and just as she did she felt a splash of familiar warm liquid. She was panting from her orgasm, and so was the giant in front of her. All the sudden he grabbed her and started to lick her all around. He focused in on her pussy but was getting all of her surfaces. He licked his own cum right off of her. He licked her for minutes. Then after he was satisfied he stopped. “You taste good,” he says in a sensual manner. “Almost a little too good to be true.” He gave a glare at Kim, one that made her feel more discomfort than ever before. She wasn’t sure what he was thinking but knew she had no choice but to find out.