- Text Size +

After an exhausting night, Kim wakes up in a cold sweat. Peering around she sees that she is still confined in this box. As she looks around she notices that there is something in the corner opposite of her. It appears to be a metallic bowel the size of a soup spoon. Next to it is a small blue table, clearly from some sort of doll set. Laying on the table is what would be considered a crumb of cheese, but to Kim, it was big enough to hold with both hands. Looking around she sees that there is a strange bucket with a grainy texture on it. Kim deduces that it’s a thimble, but its purpose is for her bodily waste. The tiny woman picks the block of cheese up and takes a bite. The cheese doesn’t go down well, but she is starving. After a few bites of the cheese, she cups a few drinks of water. Kim realizes that in this room she’ll never be able to tell what time it is. No windows or clocks are found in this solitary confinement.


After stomaching as much cheese as she could, Kim started pacing around the box. While walking around she finds a small sharp chip of wood on the floor near the front wall. Deciding it might be a good idea to track how many days she thinks she’s been here, she takes it back to the corner with the table and makes a tally mark. “One day down”, Kim thought. She wasn’t sure how long she could survive as a slave to a deranged psycho. Part of her just wanted to give up and purposely get caught running, but she wasn’t about to give up. Someone was bound to see she went missing and start a search. How they would find her, she doesn’t know. But she had to have hope that someone would come and save her. Or at least put her out of her misery.


After what seemed like an eternity, a noise could be heard outside the door. Some murmuring was faintly present. Kim couldn’t make out any of it, but it sounded like causal talk. All the sudden the door opens, and two men walk through. One was her captor, the other another man. He was slightly shorter and quite a bit fatter than her captor, with a sort of bowel cut messily stirred around his head. “Whoa Greg, you got another one of those slaves. Cool!” the pudgy man stated. “Yea I picked her up real late at night near Ray’s. She was walking home all alone, the perfect target.” Your captor says. “How long you plan on keeping this one?” says the hefty man. Greg then leans forward towards the box, staring at you “For as long as she obeys.” he says in a mocking tone. He leans back, facing his friend. Before he could speak his friend interjects “How much could I pay you for one. It looks fun.” Greg puts his hand to his head and scratches it, “I can’t go around stealing this from work all the time. I don’t wanna cause any suspicion. But if I can get some extra I’ll for sure get you one.” The large man nods his head. They proceed to walk out, still making small talk as they close the door. Kim is astonished that there is someone just as cruel as her captor. She continues to pace around, desperately thinking a plan to escape. She could climb on the table and jump the wall, but from there it’s a death sentence. She has no idea what the rest of the place looks like, and it would probably take her hours to traverse.

After a little while of contemplating, the door opens once more. This time it’s just Greg, who has dressed back down to his usual garb. He leans in on the box, “I know you were listening in. I just want to let you know that if you ever call me anything except master, you will be punished.” Kim just nods, not wanting to look at this monster. All the sudden Kim is being hoisted up towards the face of the beast. “I want to make myself clear” he speaks “remember our little talk?” He then opens his mouth, revealing the abyss leading down to his stomach. Then he closes his mouth, and a rumble could be heard. A large belch is let out of his mouth, followed by the fetid smell. Kim immediately starts to cough, almost regurgitating the cheese she just ate. The giant laughs hysterically, stating “I guess that chicken didn’t go down well.” He puts Kim back in the box and turns around. “I’ll be back in a little bit. Be prepared to take a bath,” he says.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for stopping by :)