- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Final Chapter :( Leave suggestions on what you want me to do next and I might just do it!

 

Kim was exhausted, yet couldn’t seem to drift off to her final sleep in the giant’s stomach. The smell around her was the worst yet. The digestive acids were quickly dissolving the food around her. Kim was in hell but saw no way out. She knew that if she touched the acidic mulch below this steak & ‘tato island, then she would be melted within minutes. A feeling of despair washed down her. Even if she figured out a way to escape alive, he would surely catch her once more and finish the job. Her destiny was to become this man’s fecal matter. To be washed down the toilet and forgotten by everyone. In the end, he was right. She was nothing but Greg’s after dinner snack. She would serve him nothing nutritionally; but instead will serve him in sexual gratification. At the end of the day, her death is nothing but a power move so a cruel being can beat his cock while her skeleton floats in a turd.

 

Just as Kim was going manic, a loud reverberation happened within the stomach. The walls were cascading towards the center as air flowed out fastly. Kim realized that her captor was releasing the pent up gas in his gut. This spelled disaster for the tiny woman inside. The heat of the digestive gasses skyrocketed. Kim felt as if her flesh was being burnt away, and her lungs suffered as well. She dropped to the floor coughing, begging for oxygen. The man’s mere belch was enough to bring this helpless playtoy down on her knees begging for her life. Over the next 30 seconds, the air returned to normal, and Kim started to breathe normally again. The stomach had released it’s pent up air, and so the stomach felt a lot smaller. Kim was surrounded by the fleshy stomach walls. She tried to wiggle her way up but found the walls to be far too slimy. The small space quickly became unbearably hot, and it became clear that the giant Kim was stuck in was moving around.

 

After a long while of sitting and contemplating how she deserved this fate, she heard a familiar noise. The noise from the outside of the stomach sounded like music and a crowd. It became clear that Greg was in the bar. The same bar that she left at night to get back home. The same bar where her life was as good as terminated. After a long time hearing Greg talk with some strangers, a liquid was splashed into the belly. It burned the already tender body of the tiny woman. It seemed to be a shot of whiskey, and the smell did nothing to help the situation. Luckily it seems that was the only shot taken, as soon after a shift in the body indicated movement again. After a while, he stopped and waited. Then suddenly a female scream was heard. Kim was in this monster's stomach while he shrunk another victim. He hadn’t even shit his last one out before needing another slave.

 

By this time Kim’s vision was fading the stomach acids had chewed through a whole layer of skin, making every contact tinge with sharp pain. She felt the mushy pile of used to be food move, and her along with it. The payload was being dropped into the crushing small intestines. Barely conscious, Kim laid in the pile of mush waiting to die. She felt every centimeter of movement agonizingly. She was being mashed in with the food and absorbed of all her nutrients. After a while of this process, Kim’s vision faded. The last thing she felt was an agonizing sting surrounding her. And a faint smell of shit ahead. Overnight she was further processed by the man’s hungry body. Every inch of meat was stripped off for the minuscule nutrients they offered. In the end, Kim amounted to less than nothing. She went through her whole life, succeeding in college and her career; to just end up in a man's colon in the morning.

.....................................................................................................................

Greg woke up with a familiar ping in his gut. After shutting off his alarm, he went to make coffee. On the way to the brewer, a meaty fart was released from his ass. He snickered to himself, knowing that that fart was probably the cries of the victim embedded in his turd. As the coffee brewed he visited his playroom to get his new ‘toy’. He didn’t have time to play with her last night and was feeling horny. Opening the old cigar box revealed a tiny brunette woman with a pixie haircut. She was an easy target for Greg. He found her stumbling across the sidewalk drunk, barely sober enough to walk. She chose poorly to walk down an alleyway, same as all the others. She had the same dumb look all his victims had when he shrunk them. She was wearing the same look when the box opened. As soon as he got in her sights she quickly started screaming profanities at the man. Greg looked at her with a sinister smile and went to pick her up. After wrapping his large hand around the tiny girl, he brought her close enough to feel his breath. He held her with a force that didn’t allow her to speak. “You will quickly learn that I don’t tolerate disobedience. I am your master, and when I will it, you will die.” Greg said in a menacing tone. The tiny figure struggled between his index finger and thumb. A gas bubble surfaced to his anus, and he figured to give her the first taste of his shit stench.

 

“Ohh, I’m feeling something” he taunted, “man I just get the worst gas in the mornings.” continued the giant. The look on the pipsqueak was priceless. She was wasting her last bit of air in her lungs to beg for mercy. Greg saw this and immediately felt his girth stretch his boxers. “Oh, are you struggling for air their? Don’t worry, I think I got some ‘air’ just for you!” he mocks. The giant hand descended from his eye level towards his chunky posterior. He placed the bug not to close, he didn’t want her to pass out. He felt the gas rise towards the hole. He felt as if this one would be loud. The tiny figure was desperately trying to get out of the cage she was set in. She heard the gurgling ahead and felt the hand move slightly closer. A loud gurgley fart ripped out of the giant's ass. As it rippled through the cheeks of the man, the figure he was gassing was blasted to her feet. The fart lasted for more than 8 seconds. The relief on Greg’s face was visible. He felt the steamy concoction wash over his hand and smiled at his creation. The girl started to vomit up what was left in her stomach. The smell was unbearable, and she felt it’s stench wash into her lungs. She couldn’t breathe, and when she did all that was there was tainted ass air.

 

The giant rose his hand up to his nose, trying to get a whiff of what he released. He was impressed by the stench and knew that a fart like this was a sign of a really satisfying shit. He looked at the girl in his palm and chuckled at her despair. When she came to, he was walking with her in his palm. He knew what he wanted to do.

 

After walking down the hallway, Greg went into his bathroom. The girl was still partially dazed from the gas attack and didn’t even realize where she was. As before. Greg sets his tiny plaything down on the table and stares down upon the worthless being. The woman looked up to find the giant’s amazingly huge cock almost tearing through his boxers. The erect rod loomed over her, eclipsing here with its shadow. “I want you to know something about serving me. Your life is dependant on if you serve me well enough. Disobey me, and there will be no second chances.” The giant barked out. “Do I make myself clear?” the man asked. Just as usual the response was pitiful. After striking her off her feet with his erection, he puts his bulge on her, pinning her down. “I said do I make myself clear?” he restates. She yells yes as loud as her pinned body would allow. Satisfied with his answer, he lets her go from under his meat and proceeds to drop his boxers.

 

As his mighty girth slid out from its cage a smell was let out with it. The stench of his dick wafted over to the woman and she began to gag. “If you think that’s bad, you’ve got another thing coming.” the giant stated. He then plants his fat ass down upon the cold toilet seat. He spares his gaze towards the woman and lets out a smile. As she gets unsettled by the look, a loud fart escapes his asshole and reverberates in the toilet bowl. “You see, last night a slave disobeyed me. I had even started to treat this slave with far more respect then she deserved. Then she threw it in my face and started to disobey.” It’s then when another fart comes out of the giant’s pucker. This fart has a moist quality to it and is a sign of the package about to be delivered. “And when you disobey, consequences happen. First I relished her taste, tasting all she had to offer. The sweaty taste of her tears made my cock throb, and if I had any less self-control I would have swallowed. But I waited until she was good and tired, then with one ‘gulp’, she was nothing but food.” After finishing his story, Greg just stared at the girl and concentrated on shitting. An audible *plop* was heard from both Greg and the tiny on the counter. The smell slowly leaked out of the bowl to the outside. It was as if the fart he let loose on her earlier was 100x worse. She dropped to her knees as the torrent of shit was released into the toilet. Log after log escaped the man's asshole, and he started to feel one exceptionally large one pushing against his rear. He grunts and pushes, using all his gut muscles to force this beast of a turd out. After much effort, the turd is excreted unto its turd brethren below.

 

After pushing out the final log, Greg felt an accomplishing feeling wash over him. Feeling rather devious, he picked the tiny woman up. “That was a shit to behold. You’re going to have to grow to like the stench of my feces. So I think I’ll give you a practice run on getting used to it.” He then places the figure on his hairy leg and unravels a few sheets of toilet paper. After folding them together, he looks down on the figure. She is now crying, as she realizes what he’s going to do. Picking her up, and placing her on the paper, she lets out a loud cry as she touches it. “Don’t worry, you should be exited. Not very many tinies get to experience tasting my shit and live through it.” Greg taunts. Lowering the paper with the girl on it below, Greg is careful to not drop her into the toilet.

 

The woman is on her back begging to not go through this The small amount of light shining through only gives her a vague look at the shit smeared pucker in front of her. She starts to dry heave as she reaches the destination. Many hairs surround her as she is brought inches from the giant's shitter. Then suddenly the movement pauses and she is left to be tickled by the shit smeared hairs. Suddenly, a hot wind flies out of the man's hole, and towards the lady. Not only is the gas noxious, but the fart causes little bit’s of shit to fly directly in her face. After the post-dump fart, Greg unceremoniously wipes the figure in the toilet paper up and down his crack. The shit on his crack transferred unto the tiny woman’s body, and she immediately gagged. As she gagged, the liquid dung crept into her mouth, forcing her to taste the man’s anal discharge. As Greg wiped, he realized he’d need more toilet paper. So he dropped the little being down with the rest of the pile and finished his wiping. After cleaning enough, he drops the wipe into the toilet and stands up. Shifting his body towards the toilet, the first thing to hit him is the smell. No words could describe the eldritch concoction this toilet emitted. It was so powerful that even Greg gagged slightly looking at it.

 

After covering his nose he looks down at his creation to look for the tiny inside. It would seem she was dropped right next to the largest log. She wasn’t even swimming, just sitting their slightly embedded in the turd below. Her whole body was covered in the sticky brown ass paste of the man before her. As she looked around, trying to rub the shit out of her eyes, she noticed something white sticking out of the turd below her. Already being covered in the substance, she decided it would do no harm to see what this is. As she dug it out she screamed. It was the skull of a previous victim of his. The eyes and other openings were filled with the man’s discharge. Greg notices the woman find the discovery and chuckles. After getting a sheet of toilet paper, Greg picks up the mortified tiny and proceeds to wash her flailing body in the sink. He grinned as he felt all over the figure, and was excited to toy with her in the future.

 

After washing the shit smeared on the toy-sized woman, he placed her back down and looked once more into the toilet. The skull of his former toy that was thrown seemed to be almost staring at him. Seeing the remains of what used to be a successful woman in college, a woman whose hopes and dreams all was for nothing. Greg began to grip his cock and stroke in a slow melodic fashion. The thought and look of this tiny being in his turn filled his loins with blood. He didn’t even pay attention to the tiny on the table staring at his enormous cock. She watched it with both fear and arousal as he began to stroke faster. A moan escaped his mouth as he thinks of her thoughts in his stomach. Her last moments spent in his gut, being slowly dissolved into nothing. Then her corpse being stripped to nothing, leaving a skeletal husk to be embedded into his magnificent turd. Faster and faster his hand stroked. The feeling of ecstasy rushing to his head. He tilts his neck back as his legs quiver. An impressive load shoots out of the man’s cock. Three separate squirts over the man’s shit and a noticeable white film cover the brown substance. After finishing, he looks one last time to the toilet. In the end, the random woman he chose ended up satisfying him one last time before she was flushed down the toilet, to never be found. After flushing the shitpile down the drain, Greg turned his attention towards his new victim. Now that he’s tried the ‘get them to think he loves them’ trick, he had to put some thought in how he would play with this toy. He was thinking about saving her for a while and getting some friends to join her. Or maybe he’d give her to his friend Rob have her. He was asking him for one, and he’s honestly interested how long it takes him to accidentally kill her.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading this far! Hope to write more in the future ;)