- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

this is my first story like this so it may not be too great but I hope you all enjoy it and if it seems people like it ill end up adding more to it and writing new stories also theres not much watersports involved for those who dislike it, only a smidge at the end

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Today Katie and her older sister Selina were out shopping for a new couch for Selina apartment, Katie definitely dint want to have to go, but her mother absolutely insisted she go with her sister so here she was, at an annoyingly large furniture store. They’d be here all damn day the place was absolutely huge and of course, Selina was going to take her sweet time, which she’s currently spent a solid ten minutes of it in the damn bathroom leaving Katie to stand around like a fool waiting for her to come back.

 

Sighing deeply in annoyance Katie would sit down on one of the couches, she hasn’t been feeling too hot lately and today she felt even worse which makes shopping so much more fun. Groaning slightly as she leaned back shed rub the bridge of her nose slightly before she was overcome by a sudden feeling of intense vertigo. Doubling over slightly, she’d rest her head in her hands, her head felt like it was going to burst, she must have had one hell of a migraine or something. Shutting her eyes tightly she’d sigh in discomfort she’d feel as if her whole body was pulsing and once she opened her eyes, she’d look around to see that... She was shrunk down, why she’d have to be an inch or two tall. She didn’t know how to process this, surely she wasn't actually shrunk down... Though the evidence was quite overwhelming.

 

Alright, so...if she really was shrunk then what exactly Is she supposed to do, try and get someones attention right? That’d make the most sense she supposed... She could always wait for her sister so she can be sure she'll be safe. As her mind was racing with options she didn’t notice her sister walking towards where she was until she was right in front of her

 

“Ugh... Did she seriously run off, how great” Selina would grumble to herself as she looked around the store.

 

Katie would look up at her, but her line of sight to the top of her was blocked by her huge spandex-clad ass. It was rather intimidating albeit kind of hot, Katie always thought her sister was rather... Sexy though she’d never admitted it since it is her sister after all. Katie was always an ass woman too, which didn't help since her sister's ass must have been handed down to her by a damn Greek goddess or something cause it was the nicest ass she’d ever seen. Realizing she’d just been staring at her sister's ass she’d blush to herself momentarily before she went to try and get her attention only to realize that her ass was getting bigger... No, not bigger, but closer…. Uh oh.

 

Her sister went to sit down in frustration at the disappearance of Katie, who ironically was currently trying to run away from her descending rear. As her plump rear moved closer and closer Katie would jump out of the way just as she sat down... But this was a leather couch... A squishy, leather couch. So as she jumped and landed on her stomach the couch would push downward causing Katie to slowly slide downwards towards her sister's ass crack which was now quite prominent as her sister leaned forward causing her pants to shift downward slightly. Doing her best to stop her descent into the darkness which sadly was to no avail as she slid right into her sister's spandex yoga pants before managing to grab hold of… something, it was quite dark, so she had a hard time seeing, but she did know one thing and that was that she was pressed face first into her sister's supple ass flesh. As awkward and slightly hot this was she really needed to find a way out of this predicament sooner rather than later.

 

Suddenly her whole world, also known as her sister's ass, started to jiggle as she stood upwards causing Katie's grip on what she assumed at this point must be her thing which of course she had to wear a thong today of all days started to shift and slide deep between her huge orbs. As the thong slipped deeper and deeper her arm would get caught on her thong slightly which left her to be helplessly pulled with it, much to her terror she eventually was pushed up against more ass flesh, though this was deep between her annoyingly amazing ass cheeks. She really wished she had a flashlight right now... Oh wait, she has her phone, right?

 

Fishing in her pocket she’d excitedly pull out her cell phone and quickly turn on the flashlight feature. Looking in front of her, she’d be greeted with a sigh, she really hoped never to see... At least not this small. Katie was unfortunately pressed against her sisters puckered asshole and granted that it may have been just a teeny tiny bit hot... it was also frightening, god’s what if she farted or worse had god she had to get out of here fast. Struggling around, she’d try to break free of the thongs tight press it had on her which as she would have thought if she wasn't too worried caused her sister to feel something back there and her sister unbeknownst to Katie was a fan of anal which didn't bode too well for her.

 

Her sister was walking around idly browsing furniture when she felt a little twitch on her asshole, blushing ever so slightly at the shock of it, she’d quickly start to walk over to a more secluded area to deal with this little itch. Once she found a spot with no people nearby, she’d quickly slide her hand down the back of her pants and press her finger against her thong covered asshole to remedy the annoying itch.

 

Poor Katie had no idea her actions were causing. Feeling the massive cheeks slide around, she’d assume she was walking, but she didn't expect to see a sudden light, did her sister somehow realize she was there? Sadly, she did not and all poor Katie saw was a massive finger moving closer until she was roughly pressed against her sisters huge, wrinkled anus. Trying her best to get out from under the finger, she’d only make it worse as Selina pressed her finger against her asshole harder until poor Katie got her lower body sucked inside of the tight anal ring. Katie hadn’t the slightest clue what to do now that her waist was being chewed by her sister's monstrous asshole, pushing down on it, she’d try and lift herself out, but to no avail, as her asshole had one hell of a grip on her.

 

Her sister was getting rather hot and bothered after nearly fingering her own asshole like that. Biting her lower lip, she’d consider a few options before quickly moving towards the bathroom, which luckily for her where singles, not stalls so she was able to slip in and lock the door. Once inside she’d let out a huff of sexual frustration before reaching into her purse and pulling out a rather long pink dildo and a small bottle of lube, she always knew it’d come in handy to carry it around like that. Wiggling around in anticipation she’d flick the bathroom fan on to mask any noise before she’d kick her shoes off and slide her pants off, the tight material squishing her supple ass as it reaches behind her, she’d grab a handful of her ass, god’s she was hot and she damn well knew it.

 

Katie would start to feel her asshole squeeze around her repeatedly as the whole area became hotter until she was blinded by the sudden light, she was quite worried at what could be happening now but she couldn't see much besides cracks of light through her jiggling orbs.

 

Selina would let out hot breaths as she threw off her shirt and unclipped her bra, her gorgeous c cup breasts gently jiggling as she let out a half before she’d snatch up the dildo and the lube. Licking the suction cup on the bottom of the dildo and pressing it down on the top of the closed toilet seat as she chewed roughly on her lower lip. Slipping her thong down, she’d grab the lube and squirt a glob onto her finger before promptly bending over, her lovely round cheeks spreading open as she reached back and smeared the lube onto her puckering asshole. Moving into position she’d hover her asshole over the tip of the dildo.

 

Katie was still trying to escape the clutches of her sister's annoyingly hot ass, but still, she had no luck. Feeling the change in position she’d let her eyes adjust to the light just to see her finger approaching her. With a small squeak shed frantically try to pull away, but she was too weak and once the finger pressed on her, she’d feel a cold, wet substance on her. She had no clue what in the world was on her, but it sure as hell made it hard to move around. Doing her best to get a better look at the situation she’d suddenly be flipped around again before she was face to face with... Oh god, please don’t Selina. But Selina did, with a quick moment Katie would be smacked into the tip of the dildo as it trusted her deep inside of her ass, her surroundings now consisting of fleshly, undulating walls that quivered with each thrust of the dildo. Katie was now stuck to the tip of the dildo, her sister's large ass sliding up and down its length, giving a hard slap each time her ass hit the seat. Her vision was nothing but blurred anal walls as she was stuck onto the dildo with no chance of escape, she could feel the anal walls tightening around the dildo and she was pretty sure she heard her sisters muffled moans and before she knew it her ass slammed down all the way as her walls tightened harder than ever around the dildo as her sister thrashed about as her orgasm finally peaked.

 

Selina would pant heavily as she sat there for a few minutes coming down from her orgasm, slowly sliding off the dildo she’d stretch slightly before reaching back and gripping her ass happily before feeling a sudden need to use the restroom and after quickly grabbing the dildo she’d toss it in her bag before sitting down on the toilet.

 

Katie would feel her moving slightly and hoping this was her chance she did her best to try and get ready to make her escape, but just as the dildo exited her asshole it quickly tightened back up trapping her upper half inside of her asshole. Letting out a frustrated groan, she’d thrash around in hopes of escape before she felt a large thud as her sister sat down. She’d hear a faint noise, but she wasn't quite sure what it was... And on top of that, it felt like there was a pressure building inside her asshole... Oh god no. She was prancingly praying that she wasn't about to do what she thought she was but sadly she was right and the next thing she knew a boisterous trumpet sound would blast through her followed by a god-awful smell. And to make matters worse the fart pushed her out enough that’d shed start to slip out of her ass which was a good thing but not when you're above a piss filled toilet. Luckily and not so luckily for her anus tightened back around her arm just before she fell... Now she had to hope she was doing and didn't need to... Yeah