- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

After eating her husband, who was a "willing", Clair starts to experience vivid dreams with him.

Clair must make a decision to meet the coven or not. Will she be able to eat an unwilling person.

**************************************************************************

WARNING: CONTAINS VORE

Disclaimer:

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

All vore portions start and end with asterisks

***************************************************************************

His hand lightly brushed up her body. Slowly he moved it from her lower hip, gently caressing each part of her body until his hand reached her chest. Clair breathed deep with the sense of pleasure as her husband lightly cupped her left breast. His index and middle finger flanked her nipple, which was getting hard with the increasing euphoria. She could feel Joe's penis getting hard as it stiffened against her bare bottom as he spooned her in bed. His body was her coffin, and he provided a sensual protective body heat that comforted and aroused her.

Joe lowered his other hand down towards her vagina. He rubbed gently down her belly, and then down to the lips of her pussy. He gently inserted his index finger into her, as the other hand continued lightly massaging her bare breast and lightly playing with her nipple. Clair drew a sensual breath that broke in short pauses of pleasure as her husband entered her. Joe continued fingering her while he rubbed his erect penis against her rear.

Joe leaned in close to the side of Clair's face and softly nibbled on her earlobe. This drove her crazy, her arousal grew as the pace of Joe's finger increased in her vagina, sensually touching her now wet vagina. Joe whispered something in her ear, but she couldn't make it out. "What?" Clair asked after drawing another pleasure filled breath.

"I forgive you, we are together. Forever"

Clair woke up in her bed. Her body felt as if she had just had sex, with her husband. That would be impossible though, Clair reflected on her actions the other night. She had just swallowed her husband whole. He went down willing, but it was crazy to think that it happened. "He felt so real, like he was here with me" she thought to herself. She thought to herself of the implications of consuming her husband, was she truly with her at all times now?

Clair reflected on what the 3 ladies she met at the coffee shop the day before had told her. How swallowing a willing person was the best feeling. Maybe this is what they meant. Maybe Joe is with her, and will visit her every night. If that were the case, she felt better about the situation.

Thoughts of the Twisted Cat, the bar the ladies told her about, and if she would join them this Saturday to possibly eat unwilling people. The thought tore at her moral code, but also made her feel aroused. If she could eat her husband, she could surely eat someone she never knew.

Clair continued with her day, with thoughts of Joe, the three women, and the Twisted Cat swimming through her head. She could hardly focus on work, and the day seemed to fly by. At times, she felt as though Joe was behind her, with his arms wrapped around her stomach, comforting her. She felt an immense amount of security and love.

As the day was coming to a close, Clair pulled the Salve Stone, the stone one of the women named Monica, gave her at the coffee shop. It supposedly could call them at anytime just by rubbing it and saying "Obvenio". She looked at the stone, she remembered that she needed to call them by 8:00 Saturday Night, which would be tomorrow night. She placed the stone back in her pocket and continued to wrap things up at the coffee shop for the day.

She could barely eat that night. Nothing would be as satisfying as when she ate her husband. It was as if she needed to eat people now, that was the only "food" she craved. She took a couple bites of the salad she made herself, tossed the rest in the refrigerator and headed up to her room to go to bed.

As she laid in bed waiting to fall asleep, she hoped for Joe to visit her again. Was it in her dreams, in a different realm, in the real world? She didn't know how Joe visited her last night, but she hoped that he would return. She felt his presence, she remembered the feeling of becoming one as he was digested in her stomach. It was the ultimate display of affection. The thought warmed her as she dosed off to sleep.

She sat up in her bed, Joe was naked sitting on the edge. He looked back at her with a comforting smile. "You look as beautiful as ever babe" Joe said in a sweet voice. "Joe, is this really you? Am I dreaming?" Clair inquired with excitement. "You could say it is a dream, or an inner reflection of reality. We are one now, truly together forever," Joe said calmly with a smile.

"Are you mad?" Clair asked nervously. "Of course not, you gave me what I wanted, which was to be with you, to be in you," he replied. "But, I want you for real, I want you with me so we can touch in real life," Clair retorted. "We can be together again, but you'll have to become stronger," Joe said as he started making his way to the empty side of the bed he usually slept. "What do you mean stronger?" Clair asked. "You need to follow those ladies, go to the Twisted Cat. They seem to know more about this, and may be able to help" Joe explained.

"How do you know about them?" Clair asked surprised. "As I said, we are one, you have my thoughts, and I have yours. Since you consumed me out of love, and I gave myself to you in love, we are connected now. This is a closer marriage than anyone could ever experience". Joe flashed her a comforting smile and Clair returned one back.

"I love you," Clair said in a soft voice, "I know. I love you too," Joe replied. Joe turned over on top of his wife. He looked her in the eyes and started to lower his head down to her breasts. He lightly kissed her nipple. He placed his face in between her boobs and started kissing them as he rubbed her right breast with his right hand. With his left, he started to finger her like the night before.

He licked and kissed her boobs, starting with the left, then the right, and back to the left. He lifted up his head, and they stated to kiss. Their tongues danced with each other sensually, her hot breath washed across Joes face as the started breathing heavier. Joe kept fingering her as they French kissed in their bed.

Joe retracted and started to kiss down her body. Starting with her chest, across her boobs, down her stomach, and the her vagina. Joe stuck two fingers in her vagina to move the lips wider. He then started to eat her out. It felt amazing to Clair, who was now moaning in extasy. Joe licked the lips of her vagina, and started to stick his tongue in further.

As Joe pushed his head further into Clair's vagina, it was almost as if he started to shrink down. He got further and further in her, until his whole body was in. His body, now small, wriggled inside her as he pushed the inner pink flesh of her vagina around and licked the inner walls.

Clair drew a deep breath, and with a last exciting moan, she orgasmed. The sensation was so strong that she woke up in bed. She was breathing heavy in her dark room. She turned to look at her alarm which now read 5:30AM.

Clair sighed, "wish that didn't end," and giggled a little. She laid back down in bed, trying to fall back asleep. Due to the excitement she just had, falling back asleep didn't seem possible.

Clair lade in bed until late in the morning, reflecting on the events of last night. Joe was with her, he would continue to visit her every night. She was actually able to talk to him. She smiled about this thought, and remembered what Joe had told her. "He said to go with them to them," she kept thinking to herself. Clair kept pulling out the Salve Stone and looking at it, and then putting it away, just to pull it back out again later.

As the late afternoon approached, and became evening, she became aware that she needed to make a decision. "I'm going to do. I have to. I need to. It's what Joe wants" she kept saying to herself. Whenever she came close to a conclusion though, she would talk herself out of it, "you would be a horrible person, you can't do this". She remembered Joe saying that she needed to become stronger though, to actually bring him back, not just see him in dreams.

Finally, around 7:00 that evening, she made her decision. She pulled out the Salve Stone, rubbed it with her thumb and said aloud, "Obvenio". She had never done this before, so she didn't know what to expect. All of a sudden, an explosion of light flashed behind her with a loud "POP". She jumped because of the sudden unexpected noise and turned around quickly.

Jada, one of the three girls from the other day, was standing behind her. "WHAT THE! Where did you come from!" Clair exclaimed in surprise. "I apparated, I'm a witch, that's what we do," Jada said a matter of fact like. "You're a witch?" Clair asked still sounding surprised. "Yes, I guess I thought you would have assumed that, you know with all the stuff that we talked about," Jada explained. "I guess I figured you were something like that, but I just didn't think witches...existed," Clair said trying to understand this new found knowledge.

Clair did feel silly, it was kind of obvious. They even stated during their last meeting that they would be meeting as a coven at the Twisted Cat. Maybe that is what Joe meant when he said they could help.

"Well, you ready to go get your eat on?" Jada asked with a smile. "I am nervous, but yeah, I'm ready to go. Is there anything I need to bring?" Clair asked. She didn't know what was customary to bring to a meeting with a witches coven. "You'll need a broom stick, a goat to sacrifice, and blood of a first born," Jada said as if reading off a list. Clair stared at her wide eyed. "I'm just kidding! This isn't the medieval ages. Just wear something nice, you know, show some skin girl," Jada said with a smile. Clair was extremely relieved, she was worried she had gotten herself deep into something she shouldn't have. Then again, they were about to swallow people alive.

Clair ran to her room and shouted behind her, "just give me a second to change". She exchanged her skinny jeans with a short cut skirt, and her cardigan with a crop top that showed a healthy amount of cleavage. Her husband Joe would have loved this outfit. Maybe in a way, he can still see it.

When Clair returned to the living room, where Jada was looking at pictures on the end tables, Jada looked up and complemented her with a "Damn, you look good girl. I think you're ready for the night!". Clair smiled and said, "thank you" as her cheeks started to turn red.

"Your husband was cute, he looks like he could have put up a real fight when you swallowed him," Jada said as she started looking at the picture on the end table again. The picture was of a day when they were still in college, they were standing in front of the movie theater where they had their first date at. She felt fond of the night, and was surprised to remember it even more vividly now.

"What's the matter?" Jada asked. "That picture, me and Joe went on a date that night. It wasn't anything super special, just a random date and we wanted to take a picture together in front of the theater since it was the where we went for our first date," Clair started to explain. "That's cute," Jada said still with a concerned look on her face. "Well, I just remember it even more vivid now. Like I see the day from a new perspective," Clair continued. "You're experiencing his thoughts. If you eat someone willingly, they will give you...part of them self," Jada said. "Seems like your husband was sentimental, he may have just passed all of his good memories to you."

Clair thought about it more, "Is it normal to have dream sex with your husband you ate every night?" she thought to herself. "You ready to get going?" Jada interrupted Clair mid thought. "Yeah, lets do this. I can drive," Clair said. "Honey, we don't need a car, you have me. Just take my hand," Jada said as she reached out her open hand towards Clair. Clair grasped Jada's hand, and Jada turned to her, "you are going to feel a bit weird, kind of like your legs stop working. Just know that you are fine, ok? Just whatever you do, don't let go," Jada assured Clair. Clair silently nodded.

The next moment, Clair felt like her legs gave out. A bright light consumed them both, so bight that Clair couldn't even see Jada anymore, but she held even tighter to what she assumed was Jada's hand. With a loud "POP" Clair felt the ground connect with her feet, but she wasn't ready, so she just fell forward. Because she had Jada's hand in a death grip, she pulled Jada down with her.

Clair was staring at the floor of an unknown room. She looked up and saw a large group of girls staring at her. Some of the girls started to laugh and snicker. "Who the hell did you just drag in here?" Said one of the girls. She was tall, almost 6 feet tall, and slender. She had long blond hair that reached the middle of her back and intensely blue eyes. Her face was long, but retained an effeminate look that was beautiful, yet serious at the same time.

"Oh, Clair, you came!" exclaimed Monica and Kiara at the same time as they rushed over to where Clair and Jada were still trying to regain themselves from the fall. "So this is the new girl you told us all about," the tall woman said with a smirk. "Oh shut up Jessica," said Jada as she got up and started helping Clair up. "I remember the first time we brought you here, you threw up from the travel," Jada jested at Jessica. Jessica couldn't think of a good rebuttal, so she huffed and turned around to hang with the other girls in the back again.

"Don't worry about her, she can be a bitch sometimes, but she is harmless. Well that is if you're not a shrunken man," Jada laughed. Clair would have laughed too, but she was so entranced about the new surroundings that she couldn't even speak. The whole room was painted red. On each of the walls was a symbol painted in black, which was the same symbol tattooed on Jada's back, an eye with a flame in the pupil. Clair looked around at the other girls and noticed that they all had the same tattoo on their backs as well. She didn't notice this on Monica and Kiara the last couple of times she had seen them.

In the center of the room was a table that had all kinds of bowls filled with what looked like sweet liquids in them. Some looked like chocolate, some peanut butter, one even looked like a cheesecake with cookies in it. The whole room smelled delicious. Surrounding the table were beds, all having curtains that could be draw, likely for privacy if needed.

On the walls surrounding the eye symbols were racks that seemed to hold wands, brooms, cauldrons and other contraptions that must be used for witchcraft. In the back was a large set of black double doors centered on the wall, with the eye symbol directly above. One of the doors was open, and the contents of the room could barely be seen. What Clair could make out was different candies, chocolates, dried fruits, and other snacks.

The pinnacle item in the room though was seen in the middle of the long table. It was a large jar, bigger than Clair had ever seen. The jar was filled with small moving creatures. The girls that weren't checking Clair out, were looking into the jar seemingly taunting it relentlessly. They would stick there tongues out and drag it across the jar as if tasting it. Other girls would open their mouth wide in front of it and point at the helpless people inside the jar and then in their mouth. This must have been the jar of unwillings.

Jada, flanked by Monica and Kiara, pulled Clair eagerly to the waiting group of girls to introduce her. "Girls, this is Clair, she will be joining us tonight. She has already had a tiny" Jada was saying when Monica interrupted "A WILLING!". The whole group looked at her, even the girls taunting the jar stopped to look. Murmurs started to spread across the room. Jada shot a stern look at Monica, who in term mouthed the words "Sorry".

"Alright, alright, yes she ate a willing. I know we don't get them often, and many of you have never had the chance to experience it, but maybe if you are nice to her, she can tell you the experience," Jada continued with her speech. After she said that, all the girls rushed forward trying to say their names and greet her "I'm Choe", "My names Alice", "Hey Clair, I'm Lindsey". Clair couldn't hear or understand much as they gatling gunned their names at her. The girl named Jessica stayed back though, she just scowled at her, probably for all the good attention she got.

Jada grabbed hold of Clair's hand and pulled her through the crowed of girls, who were still shouting out their names as if she were famous, to the back side of the room. Kiara and Monica started to hold the girls back and calm them down as Jada and Clair reach the back of the table. "Since I am the leader, I sit at the head of the table and call the meeting to order. Since you are my guest, you will sit next to me," Jada explained.

"Where do you get the, you know," Clair started saying as she pointed at the big jar in the center of the table. "The tinys?" Jada finished Clair's questions. "We are a coven that hunts, well you could say, not the greatest of people" Jada explained. "What do you mean by that?" Clair asked. "I mean, they are folks who did bad things, and got away with it, and they deserve to be punished," Jada further clarified.

"When you say 'we are a coven', do you mean there are other covens?" Clair inquired. Her interest in this society kept getting deeper. "Well yes, we don't communicate that much though," Jada said. Clair asked "Why is that?" and Jada thought of an answer for a second. "We don't agree with some things, like eating innocent unwillings" Jada started. "We only eat willings, which as you may have found out, aren't easy to come by, and people who did bad things," Jada continued. "So you shouldn't feel bad for them when you eat them, they all deserve what's coming to them".

Jada shot Clair a smile, and then turned to the large group of girls in the front of the room, "Girls, girls, girls!" Jada yelled. "The coven is now in order!" Jada slapped the table three times loudly. All the girls got quiet and quickly made their way to their seats. "Thank you for all of your hard work to make this feast possible tonight. We haven't had a feast in a while, it has been a dry spell, especially with the events of some of our coven going missing. It is for that reason, we need to make sure we are looking for more girls to add to our ranks to remain a strong, healthy coven. This is why I bring Clair with me today, as I staid before, she has already partook in eating a tiny, and because of this, I trust her. I urge you to welcome her as well, so she will hopefully make the ultimate decision to stay with us."

Jada had all the girls attention encapsulated, no one made a noise or moved. This was, except for Jessica, who raised her hand defiantly before Jada could finish her speech. "Yes Jessica," Jada said with a frustrated undertone to her voice. "Why is it that we have not been able to eat, and we labored for this food, but this new girl, who mind you had a willing, gets to eat the fruits of our labor?" Jessica protested. Some of the girls shook their head in agreement, but most of them just looked in awe of her protesting against their coven leader.

"As I just said, Jessica, we need to keep our coven healthy, which means we need new members. You will show respect and hospitality to our new guest, or you will be removed from tonight's outing and go hungry," Jada said with an audible amount of sass to her voice. Jessica rolled her eyes and threw her hands up in the air. Jessica looked around the room for supporters, but all looked away from her and back to Jada.

*************************************************************************************

"Now that we have addressed that interruption, we can move to the good part. Let's BEGIN THE FEAST!" Jada exclaimed. Jada pulled out a wand, flicked it and shouted "cibum ministrare". Plates and treats flew from the room behind the double black doors and landed on the table in front of girls that eagerly awaited. The tinys in the jar watched with the same amazement Clair did, except theirs were filled with fear, not hunger. As soon as the plates were served, tinys were levitated from the jar and placed on each of the plates. They squirmed in midair, but could not break the curse that sent them there.

Upon the moment the tinys hit a girls plate, they picked them up to do with them as they pleased. Some girls ran to a bed with their tiny and started playing with them, slowly lowering them to their mouth and back out to make them squirm and shout more. Some girls just picked them up right away and shoved them in their mouth, ignoring the tinys protests, and swallowed them down.

One girl took out a wand and said "levitate" and the squirming tiny weightlessly started rising in the air. The girl kept her eyes on the tiny as he rose to eye level. He started making a swimming motion to move away, but stayed still in the air. The girl started to suck in air vigorously, which pulled the tiny toward her direction. "No, no, no. You can't eat me, no!" The tiny man yelled as he tried to swim even faster, with no avail. "You should just swim in my mouth at this point," the girl said to the man before opening her mouth wide.

The man could do nothing to stop his transport into the woman's mouth. His swimming legs entered her mouth and she closed her lips around him. The man tried to pull himself out, but she started to suck his body in. All his legs were in, now his abdomen, then his chest. All that remained out was his head and arms which he used to try and push himself out. With a last suck, the only remaining part of his body sticking out was one of his struggling arms, which was soon in her mouth too.

The woman sat enjoying her tiny, who was fighting in her mouth, which could be seen as small lumps that appeared and disappeared on the woman's cheeks as the man tried to push his way out. She lifted her head, and the next moment, she swallowed. A lump travelled down her throat, and disappeared. She let out a satisfying burp, and looked up at the jar that was still filled with more tinys to be eaten.

Jada picked up her tiny who still couldn't do anything but squirm because of the curse she put on him. "You need to scare them a bit so they squirm more, that's what gives you more power. You need to swallow their emotion, either fear or love. Love is much more powerful, that's why willings are so great, but this guy won't love me, so I'll make him fear me," Jada said with an intense stare at the tiny who continued to struggle.

That's why Clair felt so much power from Joe, it was because he loved her so much. She didn't know how she was going to make one of these tinys fear her more than they already did. The tiny on her plate stared fearfully at her. He started to plea with her, "I'll give you anything, anything at all. Just don't eat me. I haven't done anything to you!" he exclaimed. Jada smirked, "he robbed a woman with a heart condition, left her there to die for pocket change". "I needed the money, I didn't mean to kill her, I...I..." Jada interrupted the tiny, "all you need to do is be delicious".

Clair looked at Jada who was now wrapping a rope like candy around her tiny. She placed the untied end of the rope in her mouth and set the tiny on the table. "Run!" she yelled. The tiny started trying to run, but the force Jada had on the rope wouldn't let him run. She started pulling the rope into her mouth inch by inch. The man pulled even harder, still with no movement forward. Another inch back.

Clair watched as the tiny man was slowly pulled inch by inch back toward Jada's mouth. The man finally gave up and just sat on the table. He had accepted his fate. Jada let the rope out of her mouth. "Are you done trying? Well then, go ahead and go," Jada said to the tiny. "Really!" exclaimed the tiny. "No!" Jada yelled laughing as she picked up the rope and danged him above her open mouth. "No! No! No! No!" The tiny started yelling. "Hope is what really gets them going," Jada said with a smile. She slowly lowered him into her mouth feet first. He was completely engulfed with just the remaining fruit rope sticking out. Jada bit the remaining rope off, and then swallowed hard. "Bye bye buddy," Jada said.

Clair was really hungry, but she felt terrible. "If you don't eat him, one of us will," Jada said looking at Clair. "You might as well send him for the trip of his life." Clair reached down to pick up the immobile man who was now yelling at her "You're a BITCH! You know that, a BITCH!".

Clair saw a shadow come up from behind, "if you wont eat him, I will," Jessica said, as she picked up the tiny and dangled him over her mouth. "You see how tall I am? You're going to have a long ride down to my stomach," She said with a grin. "No!" Clair yelled. Everyone was quiet now, even the tinys. "So you want him?" Jessica said. "um" Clair paused. Jada looked at her wide eyed and slowly nodded her head. "Yes," Clair finished.

"Well then, I'll feed him to you," Jessica said. "How about we make him tastey though, what would you like?" Jessica asked with a smirk. Clair loved cheesecake, so she said "I'll have cheese cake". "New York or Cookies and Crème?" Jessica asked. "Cookies and Crème" Clair answered. Jessica walked down to one of the bowls as everyone watched. She dipped the tiny in it and came back. The tiny was now coughing after being dunked in the sweet sauce.

"Open wide," Jessica sang. "You excited about becoming food Mr. Tiny?" Jessica taunted. The tiny tried to yell in between coughs. Jessica giggled. Clair opened her mouth wide and rolled her tongue out. Some of the cheese cake sauce landed in her mouth, it tasted so good. Clair was ready, she knew she could do it, she was so hungry and she could start feeling the energy from the tinys fear.

The tiny struggled more and more as he approached Clair's open mouth. She felt more energy as he got closer to her. Her morals had left, she had a primal hunger now. The tiny was just inches above her mouth, saliva was now being produced to prepare for her meals entrance into her gullet.

The tiny kicked to get away, his feet were about to touch the waiting maw, when all of a sudden, the gravity shifted, he was flying in the air. The mouth was flying away, a sigh of relief, but it only lasted a quick moment when one mouth was replaced with a different one.

Jessica tossed the tiny in the air, and opened her mouth for his arrival. He landed onto her soft waiting tongue which quickly wrapped around him and doused him with saliva. Her breath was minty and warm. Hot air filled the prison he was in which was the giant woman's mouth. He was tossed back and forth, side to side. The giantess enjoyed his taste making pleasurable moaning sounds that echoed in the dark chamber.

Jessica stopped and opened her mouth and removed the tiny to get a look at him. "How about this, I place you on my tongue and I'll leave my mouth open for you to escape," Jessica said. "If you escape, you can be free, but if you don't, well you know what happens" Jessica said seductively as she patted her stomach. "Um...ok...uh, deal!" The tiny man said with a glimpse of hope.

Jessica said, "alrighty them, you must think you are a fast one". Jessica smiled and sang, "Good luck," tauntingly. She opened her mouth and placed the tiny on the back of her tongue. As soon as she let go, he sprinted for it, but in the first step, he slipped and fell face first into her soft wet tongue. Jessica felt him fall and started to laugh.

The tiny got up again and took a few steps to get out. He saw the light, just a couple more steps. One more and he's out. He jumped for freedom, fresh air, the outside world. SLAM. He was stopped abruptly by Jessica's tongue which she lifted up at the last second. Like a tidal wave of flesh, Jessica's tongue rolled up and over as it pulled him mercilessly back into her waiting maw. "No, I was so close!" the tiny yelled.

The tiny fell back on the giantess' tongue, and was then pushed to the back of her mouth. His head was facing down her throat now. He tried to stop his decent, but where he was going to place his hand to stop his momentum opened up exposing her open throat. He fell into the void which quickly closed around him and pulled his body downward to never be seen again.

Jessica traced the tiny's travel down her throat with her finger and finished with a satisfying, "ahhh". Jada stared disapprovingly at Jessica. "That was Clair's!" Jada yelled. "She didn't seem like she wanted it, she did provide some great fear in him though. It was delectable. I can still feel him now, trying to make his way out. Good choice on the cookies and crème cheesecake Clair," Jessica said smiling.

Clair was almost happy she didn't have to do it, but the happiness was only momentary when Monica came over with another tiny in her hand. "Here you go girl, have this guy. He is already terrified, and I doused him in whipped cream. There's no way he can prevent himself from going down," Monica said with a wink. She turned and snarled at Jessica, who in return crossed her arms and made a sneering face back.

"Also Clair, this guy is a bad dude, he date raped a girl at a party. We found out and lured him here, it was easy to get this sleaze bag over here. So if you still have that moral code against this, I think you can relax that for him, he deserves to go to prison. And when I say prison, I mean Clair's prison," Monica said with a chuckle. A few other girls laughed at Monica's joke, but they were all closing in on Clair, as if they were watching a performance.

If Clair was going to swallow an unwilling, this would be the time. She was making the world a better place, this was a terrible guy. He took advantage of someone, so it was his turn to get taken advantage of.

"You like luring girls in dark places do you?" Clair asked the tiny that was covered in whipped crème. "it was an accident, I didn't mean to drug her, I was drunk and stupid," the tiny begged. "Well I have a dark place that I think you'll enjoy," Clair said ignoring the mans protests. "Or at least I'll enjoy you going to," Clair said with a grin.

"No, you can't do this, my dad's a lawyer, he'll sue you!" the tiny man continued to yell. As he continued to yell, Clair slowly opened her mouth, saliva that was worked up for the meal Jessica stole was already there awaiting this new prey. Strands of it strung from her tongue to the roof of her mouth, and a pool of it lay in the depression in her tongue that the tiny would soon be sitting in. "I'll give you money, I'll give you anything!" the tiny yelled out. "Anything?" Clair said inquisitively. "Can you put chocolate on yourself?" Clair asked. "Sure, will you not eat me then?" He fervently asked. "Well no, I'm still going to eat you, you'll just be even more delicious, chocolate and whipped cream is irresistible," Clair said as she winked and reopened her mouth.

She placed the tiny in her mouth and closed it immediately. She could feel him thrashing all over her mouth. His protests echoed in her head, they made her even more aroused. She pushed the whipped crème covered tiny to the back of her mouth, and with a loud "GULP" he was set on the start of his decent.

The tiny tried to stop his decent, but his hands kept slipping. His body was held tightly by the muscles of the giant woman's esophagus which pulled him further down with every second. Soon his head exited the bottom of the muscly tube and he entered her stomach. It smelled of acid and was hard to breath. He was now covered in spit, stomach contents and whipped crème. He banged on the walls of his new prison cell.

"Well, he'll be serving a life sentence," Clair said satisfied with her meal. The more he moved, the more aroused and happy she felt. Everyone was smiling, even Jessica seemed a bit impressed. "You are one of us now!" Yelled Jada.

As the man continued to fight in Clair's stomach, she continued to feel the power that come from it. It wasn't as powerful as when she swallowed her husband willingly, but it was very euphoric. She might really like this witch thing after all.

*************************************************************************************

After the events of the night were over, Clair turned to Jada to ask her a question. "Jada?" Clair asked. "What's up girl?" Jada responded. "Is there a way to bring people back?" Clair asked quietly. Jada looked around, as if making sure no one heard her. "It's difficult magic, and requires a lot of power" Jada started to explain. "No one from this coven could do it even," Jada continued.

"Is there a coven that can do it?" Clair asked now sounding a little desperate. Jada looked at her concerned, "This is about your husband, right?" Jada asked. "Yes, I see him in my dreams every night. Even now I can in a way feel his presence, but I want him back. I miss him," Clair explained. "There is a coven that could help, but they are pretty intense. They eat anyone and everyone that gets in their way, sometimes even other witches if they are hindering to their causes enough," Jada said with a concerned look on her face. "They are strong, and if you want to appeal to them, you'll need to be strong too," Jada continued.

"How can I become stronger, without eating innocent unwillings?" Clair asked, dreading the answer. "You will need to eat a lot of willings, which will be hard to find, but not impossible," Jada said. "Let's meet up next week, we can talk further about this" Jada paused and looked around again, "in private" Jada finished and the smiled.

Clair went home that night satisfied, and in a way relieved. Joe could be brought back, it will just be hard to do. For now, she would have to settle for their nightly "meetings" together. Clair thought of this and got excited. Despite settling, it still filled her with excitement, as she wondered what Joe and her would do together as she slept off this night's meal.

Chapter End Notes:

What will Clair do to bring her husband back? Will she meet another Coven? Will she be marked by the coven and find out more about her powers as a witch? Find out in the next chapter, coming soon.