- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Clair wants to find a way to make her husbands dream come true. Three girls she meets at a coffee shop may know the answer to her problem.

***********************************************************************

WARNING: CONTAINS VORE

Disclaimer:

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

All vore portions start and end with asterisks

***********************************************************************

Joseph and Clair have been married for 4 years. As with any marriage, they had gotten to know each other down to the nitty gritty details. Clair had found out that Joseph had a secret fetish that he had never told anyone about. She knew that he had vorarephilia, meaning that he wanted to be eaten by her. She originally just noticed small cues, like he always looked are her mouth when they talked, or while she ate. He always would love to toss popcorn in her mouth and watch it land in. About a year after getting married, she just asked him, and he trusted her to open up about it. She was fine, it was an easy turn on for him, and she now knew exactly what he liked. The only downfall was that she could never make his fetish come to life.

Clair was a slender woman, she had brown hair and intense green eyes. Her face was petite and effeminate. She worked as a barista at a local coffee shop, which means she got to see a lot of different walks of life come through. On one particular day, a group of women walked in, two were slender black girls and one was a red headed girl, all wearing yoga pants and holding yoga mats with them. One of the black women had a low cut work out shirt which exposed the upper portion of her back, where a tattoo of an eye with flames coming out of the pupil could be seen.

They all set their yoga mats down at a table and walked up to the register talking and laughing. Once they reached the counter, Clair asked them "what will you ladies be having today?". One of the black girls, answered first, "I'll take a drip coffee please, just a little room for cream". "You are so boring Jada" said the red head girl. "I like my coffee like I like my men, bold, hot, and just a pinch of sweet" retorted Jada. "Well how was the one last night?" asked the other black girl. "He was a little too sweet for my taste...but he hit the spot" Jada said.

Clair giggled at the ladies playful banter with each other. "Well unlike you, I like my coffee and men very sweet, so I will have a chocolate caramel latte", said the red headed woman. Jada shot her a judging look and followed up with, "Monica, you put whipped cream on him". "What can I say, it makes it go down easier. And talking about whipped cream, can I have that on my latte too?" Monica added on. "For sure!" Clair said with a smile. "And what would you like" Clair asked the third woman. "Oh, I'll just have a muffin please" the third woman said, Clair nodded and said "No problem".

The ladies seemed like a fun group, and by their conversation, they seemed to have had a pretty great night. Clair kept eavesdropping on their conversation, they kept talking about the men they were with the previous night. They kept saying that they were tasty, delicious, and even things like went down easy. Clair wasn't sure if she was hearing them right, but it sounded like the men were...food.

When the three ladies had finished, Clair headed to their table to pick up their cups and plates. "Nice tattoo" Clair said to Jada. Jada looked up, as if no one had ever complemented her on it before, then shot her a smile and said "thanks!". Clair wanted to ask about their previous night, but didn't know an appropriate way to ask without sounding intrusive. Clair just went with "sounds like you all had a blast last night". "Well these two did, my guy got away" said the third woman who's name hadn't been said yet. "Kiara, you still had fun, you just scared him too much before the surprise" Monica said with a smile. "That's why you got to entice them first before you start trying to get all mouthy" Jada said with a smirk.

*************************************************************************************

"All mouthy, what do you mean by that?" Clair said, which she then thought to herself why she had said that out loud. All three ladies looked at each other, then Clair, and then each other again as if they had said something they shouldn't have. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked, I was just wondering..." Clair paused a moment, and then finished "oh never mind". The three girls looked at each other again and Kiara spoke up, "she won't believe us if we told her, she'll just think we're crazy". "Kiara, have you lost your mind, what are you saying?" Monica said sternly. "Try me," said Clair. Jada smirked, and then said, "what if I told you that we have found ways to make yourself look younger, stronger, and better than you have ever had,". "Is this about a yoga class?" asked Clair innocently. "No" said Kiara, "It's about hunting the most dangerous game" said Monica. "So when you were saying these men were tasty, you mean you..." "ate them" Jada said.

"You don't look as shocked as I would have thought" said Kiara. "Well, I actually have a husband that kind of, you know, wants to" Clair started, and then Monica interrupted, "you have a willing?". "A willing?" Clair asked. "Yes, a guy who wants to be eaten. They are impossible to find, and you live with one," Monica finished. "Well he sounds scrumptious," said Kiara with a devious smile. Clair had never really wanted to eat Joseph, but for some reason when Kiara said this, Clair said much louder than she intended to, "No he's mine!". "Ooooh, she sounds like she should be part of the club" Jada said. All three ladies looked at each other smiling and nodding. " What club?" Clair asked. "How about this, we will give you something to make your mans dream a reality, and so you can get a real...taste...for what this is all about." Jada said, as she reached into her pocket to take out a small vile which contained a reddish liquid. "Have your man drink this, and he will become man meat in a matter of second" Jada said with a giggle. Clair took the vile and looked at it. Was she going to do this. "What do I do once I...eat him?" Clair asked. "Go to a bar called the Twisted Cat. Let them know Jada sent you". Clair nodded and said "Ok, Twisted Cat, got it."

*************************************************************************************

The three ladies got up and picked up their yoga mats, as they started to leave, Monica looked back and said "Have fun tonight" and then winked playfully before turning around and leaving the coffee shop. 'Am I going to eat Joe tonight?' Clair asked herself in her head. 'He will be so excited!'

Clair got home before Joseph did, and she had everything prepared. Dinner, which was ravioli and salad, and chocolate fondue with an assortment of fruits, gram crackers and small cheesecake cubes she picked up from the store after work. When Joseph got back home from work, he seemed incredibly surprised. "This looks great hun, what's the occasion?" he asked. Clair smiled and said, "I have a surprise for you babe". She pulled out the vile with the liquid that she had received from the three girls at the coffee shop. "This will make your fantasies a reality" Clair said smiling. "What do you mean?" he asked, with an inquisitive look on his face. "This will make you small, so I can put you" she lifted her hand to her mouth and pointed at it "in here, so you can go down" she then traced a line from her mouth to her stomach "here". Joe dropped the coat he was holding in his hand. "I don't believe it, that's...that's...impossible" he said. "Just take a sip of this," Clair handed him the vile. He looked at it, opened the top carefully and gave it a smell.

*************************************************************************************

He looked at Clair and laughed, "Are we roll playing? If so, you have completely outdone yourself, because I am hardcore turned on right now" Joe said. "Take a sip and you'll find out" Clair said with a wink. Joe drank the whole vile, and then stared for a second at Clair. It worked almost immediately. Joseph started to shrink down out of his cloths. He shrank to about half an inch tall. Clair sifted through his cloths until she found him. "There you are" Clair said. Her voice, still very effeminate, was now booming to Joseph. He couldn't speak. She was so beautiful. He had always wanted this to happen, and now it was.

"Would you like to watch me eat a little" Clair said with a flirtatious voice. "Oh yes I would" Said Joe eagerly. Clair picked up a ravioli with her fingers in her left hand, and Joe with her right. She held Joe just above the ravioli. She opened her mouth, locking eyes with Joe, and stuck out her tongue. She slowly lowered the ravioli into her waiting mouth. Joe had clear view of her gullet, which her uvula hung right above. A few strings of spit ran from the back of her tongue to the roof of her mouth.

She placed the ravioli onto her tongue and lifted her tongue up so it slowly slid to the back of her mouth. The strings of spit stuck to the pasta as it slid further down towards her throat. She then gave a big swallow in which the whole ravioli was pushed into her throat and slowly pulled down towards her stomach. He watched as the lump of food moved down through her body. He would be there soon.

Clair continued this with a few more pieces of pasta. Joe watched eagerly as each piece slid down her tongue. She would exaggerate her tongue movements, as she would pull the pieces of pasta back into her mouth, where they would then slide into her open throat waiting for the food so it could squeeze it down towards her waiting stomach. Clair felt like she had so much power right now. She imagined the small pieces of pasta as being Joe, having him trapped inside her. He would be all hers, and hers alone.

After a few or so more pieces of ravioli, she lifted Joe above her mouth, "I just cant wait anymore, babe" she said with a smile. Joe couldn't say anything, he was in a trance of her beauty. Her tongue stretched out, showing even more clearly the back of her throat. Her hot breath that now smelled of the Italian food she had been eating washed over Joe. Her tongue curled under Joe, as she sat him down on her wet tongue. She slowly retracted her tongue back into her mouth with Joe on it. He could see even clearer in her mouth now. The small ribs that outlined the roof of her mouth became visible. Strings of spit started to stick to Joe, and he could even more clearly smell her breath around him.

Clair gently moved her husband around in her mouth. As she tasted him, she had a feeling of power. Not only the power of having absolute control of her husband and what was going to happen to him, but also a feeling of energy that filled her soul, and started to arouse her. She started to moan as she tasted Joe, which these moans echoed throughout her mouth, intensifying the experience for him.

She was on the verge, she felt herself start moving Joe to the back of her mouth. Was she going to swallow? She wanted to swallow, to send her prey down to the pits of her stomach, to fully absorb her meal. Joe felt his weight shift, his body lay face down on the ridge of his wife's tongue. He could see the entrance to her esophagus, which slightly open an closed with every heavy moaning breath she had. The ridge of her tongue cupped his genitals in a way that made him even harder. He thought to himself, 'do it, send me down', but he also had fear in him of the resulting consequences if she were to do this. Did he really want to go head first into his wife's throat, be forced into her prison of a stomach, be fully and forever part of her. Before he could make his mind, her tongue started to move him in the opposite direction, he was leaving her mouth.

Clair didn't want the experience over, not that she didn't want to swallow Joe, her mind had been made up, he was definitely going down. She just knew she could get additional pleasure from him before sending him on his way. Clair pulled Joe out by his feet, he dangled in the air, strands of spit sticking to him.

"Why did you stop?" He asked, somewhat relieved that he wasn't making his final decent. "I didn't have a change of heart, if that is what you are thinking" Clair said with a wink. "You are definitely going down, you are way to enjoyable to let go" she continued as she brought Joe closer to her eyes. Joe blushed, and was even more into his wife when she said this. He looked deep into her hungry eyes, he loved her so much. Despite her wanting to eat him, she felt the same about Joe, she loved him, she wanted him in a way that no other woman could want their spouse.

*************************************************************************************

"What are you going to do with me then?" Joe asked with a smile. "I want you to..." Clair paused, and looked down at her breasts and vagina, and back up at Joe, "explore a little". Clair smiled, and Joe smiled back. "Where should my journey start milady?" Joe said in his best renaissance knight impersonation". "Start in the mountains, make your way through the forests and enter the cave at the bottom" she said, trying her best to use a noblewoman accent, but she smiled and giggled. Joe laughed too, he loved her cute giggle, he loved her smile.

Clair placed Joe upright in the palm of her hand and started to make her way back to the bedroom. Once she reached the bed, she sat Joe down on the nightstand. "Care for a strip show" Clair said in a sensual voice, winking at him. Joe was so excited, he forgot how to speak. After a few seconds pause, he replied with an overeager "Yes!". "Excited little one aren't you" Clair said jokingly as she started to pull of her dress. Joe eyed her from toe to head, enjoying the site of her beauty. Clair turned around and started to slowly sway her hips; her butt was perfectly framed by the thong she was wearing.

She reached to removed her bra and tossed it to the side as she turned around to look at her husband, who was gawking at her sexual display. Clair removed her pants and tossed them to the side alongside the discarded bra and started to slowly walk with at gait that left Joe breathless. She sexily strode over, swaying her hips in a way that made her husband encapsulated in her beauty, and she knew she had all the power over him. She stopped just in front of him and turned around to give him yet another clear view of her gorgeous butt. She swayed side to side, pushing her butt out a bit to enhance her husbands view. She turned her head "do you like what you see?" she asked. Joe just shook his head up and down slowly as to not remove his site of her beautiful curves.

Clair slowly lowered her hips until her butt was near the floor, and then turned around to look at Joe who was now looking over the edge of the night stand to maintain his view of her. She quickly turned around and was at eye to eye level with Joe. "Want to start your adventure?" she said as she held out her hand to the level of the night stand. Joe, almost mesmerized, walked onto her hand without saying a word.

Clair carefully brought Joseph to the bed and she laid down. When she was situated, she placed Joe on her upper chest. "are you ready to start your quest small traveler?" Clair said as she propped her head up to maintain site of Joe. "Anything for you milady," he said with a bow. Clair giggled, which made Joe fall down with the movement of her chest. "Oh, I'm sorry, are you alright?" Clair asked sensitively. Joseph was laughing at the situation, "I'm good babe, I – I" Joe cleared his throat, "I mean, tis nothing, but a flesh wound," he said. They both smiled at each other.

Joe turned around and started to make his way down his wife's chest, until he made it to her breasts. Clair was well built, but at his size, her breast looked even more massive. Joe squeezed himself between Clair's boobs. He pushed his way through and then started to climb on top. As he traversed Clair's right breast, she started to breath heavier.

Clair enjoyed the feeling of her husband climbing her breasts. It was almost like a gentle-sensual massage. She felt him reach her nipple, and he started to lick and hug it. She was now starting to breath even heavier, even started to moan a little. Joe spent the next few minutes licking her breasts, taking time to hug them and get wedged between them. They were so soft and warm to be between. He could hear Clair's heart rate start to speed up as she got more aroused, which in turn got him aroused.

After he spent some time giving attention to his wife's breasts, he started to make his way down to her vagina. Clair looked up and smiled, "I'm looking forward to this part," she said. "This will be the most extreme version of eating you out I've ever done," Joe said. Clair had a sensual smile, "and then I'll get to eat you", she said as she pointed at him sexily.

*************************************************************************************

Joseph was so turned on at this point. He started to make his way down her body. As he passed her stomach, there was a rumble, her stomach growled. "That's your new home calling" Clair said in jest, "you need to be on you're a game in my vagina, or you'll be going in my stomach sooner rather than later".

*************************************************************************************

Joe made his way down to her vagina, luckily, she had shaved a little, so it wasn't terribly hard navigating through her hair. Once he made it to her vagina, he didn't hesitate. He stuck one arm in, then the other, and opened up the soft flesh so he could get the rest of his body in.

Clair took at deep pleasurable breath as Joe entered. She could feel him entering her, moving around in her vagina. She started to moan with pleasure as Joe moved around the wet walls within her, pressing in all the right places.

Joe was surrounded by pink ,wet flesh. He had to keep pressing the walls outward to make room for him to navigate even deeper in the tight fleshy area. He could feel his wife's moans vibrate throughout her body. "Keep going," ,"Deeper, deeper", she said in-between breaths of pleasure. Joe continued to push through her soft inner walls. He was getting covered in vaginal juices as she got even more aroused.

Clair was starting to move her hips, she could not hold still with how good she felt. "Oh yes, keep going," she said. Joe could feel her hips moving, which made him move even more. Her arousal got him aroused. He started to lick the inner walls of her vagina, push his hands even deeper in the fleshy abyss.

Clair, with a couple last moans, came to a crescendo. Joe was covered in vaginal juices now, and he could feel Clair's moans of pleasure reach a peaking point as she orgasmed.

Clair sat still for a couple seconds as she caught her breath. Joseph started to make his way out of her vagina and was greeted with fresh air. Clair started to sit up as Joe exited her. She smiled at him, and Joe smiled back. "Now it is time to go to the dragons lair" Clair said. "Clair's lair", Joe said snickering, and Clair giggled.

*************************************************************************************

"How do you want me to go in?" Joe asked. "I have a plan," Clair said back. "You know how I like peanut butter?" Clair asked. "Well how could I ever forget, we go through so much every month" Joe said back with a smirk. Clair jokingly glared at him. "Well, I like peanut butter, and I don't want you running away if you are to change your mind," Clair said, "I wouldn't change my mind," Joe interjected. "Well, I just got to make sure that you don't run off anywhere but in here," Clair pointed at her stomach.

Clair reached down and picked up Joe. "Whoa!" Joe yelled as she swooped in, "What? I'm getting hungry, and you are just looking delicious," she said as she licked her lips sensually.

Clair swiftly walked to the kitchen, set Joe down on the counter, and pulled out a wooden spoon from one of the drawers, and then went to the pantry to grab the peanut butter. "So what are you going to do?" Joe asked Clair, "You'll see soon enough". Clair got a knife out of a separate drawer, uncapped the jar of peanut butter and the started to take the paste out and spread it on the wooden spoon as Joe watched inquisitively. Clair, without saying anything, pick up Joe again and stuck him to the spoon. "Look, no escape now," Clair said. Joe tried to pull away, but couldn't. "You could say that I'm in a sticky situation," Joe said laughing. Clair chuckled a bit, but then immediate brought the spoon close to her mouth.

"I am so hungry for you right now, are you ready to start your final trip?" Clair said. "I'm honestly kind of nervous," Joe said back. "Well it is too late for that, because this time, your not coming out, you are going all the ways down".

Clair licked the spoon, her tongue cut through some peanut butter, but missed Joe. Her tongue retreated to her mouth with a pile of peanut butter on it. "Mmmmmh," Clair enjoyed the peanut butter, and then swallowed. She licked again, missing Joe another time, brought the peanut butter back into her mouth, and swallowed again. "I think it's time Joe. Enjoy the ride," Clair said with a smile. "I love you babe," Joseph said with a smile looking at his wife's beautiful face, and eying her lips that he would soon pass through. "I love you too," Clair said sincerely.

The next moment, Clair inverted the spoon and hovered it over her mouth. She stuck her tongue, which curved down almost to the bottom of her chin. Wet cracking like sounds emanated from her mouth as her tongue stretched out, exposing her uvula and the back of her throat. Hot breath rushed against Joseph's face, which smelled of peanut butter now.

Clair placed the spoon onto her tongue, and felt the mass that was her husband surrounded by peanut butter. She pulled the spoon down, which ran across her tongue, tanking all of the contents, including her husband, into her mouth.

Joe was plastered face down on his wife's tongue, which covered him in wet saliva. The last bit of light that shone through the opening of her mouth was shut out as she closed her mouth. Clair gently sucked on her husband, removing the peanut butter that surrounded him. As the peanut butter left his body, she swallowed it. Joe heard the "Gluck, Gluck" sound of her throat as it accepted the sweet butter as food and transported it down into the depths of her stomach. He knew that soon, he would be making his way down there too. Excitement filled him, as well as an amount of fear.

Clair enjoyed the taste of the butter as she removed it from her husband. She hew he was beginning to be freed from the entrapment of the paste, as she began to feel him move around a little. That feeling of power started to rise again. She couldn't believe this was true. It was euphoric, almost addicting. She could feel Joe getting aroused, which in turn aroused her and gave her a greater sense of power. No wonder those three girls were so excited about me having a willing person to swallow. Did they just eat unwilling people. She thought for a second if she could ever do this to someone who didn't want it. With the way she felt now, she almost felt like she could.

Joe could feel Clair's tongue move as it rotated him around in her mouth, folding around him long ways. He was covered in her saliva now, as strands of the sticky liquid stuck to every part of his body. The smell of her mouth was tantalizing, it smelled of her, almost in the most primal way. It wasn't fake perfume, or body wash. It was fully and utterly her. He enjoyed this so much, it felt like the most passionate display of love.

Clair couldn't suppress the urge to swallow Joe much longer, but she wanted to play one more game before sending her husband down. She knew he would love it, and felt that she owed it to him. Clair reached into her mouth with two fingers and plucked Joe out.

He was confused, had she lost the nerve. "Had a change of heart?" Joe said. "Nope, I just want to see how good your upper body strength is. You will get to stay out of my stomach as long as you can hold onto my tongue," Clair said as she brought him close to her eyes. "Well I'm pretty strong, so, hope you're not too hungry," Joe said amusingly. Clair giggled, and then gave the parting words, "we will see about that", with a sexy wink.

Clair lifted her head up and laid her tongue out. She softly place her husband on it. Joe held onto the taste buds on her tongue, which at his size seemed as formidable rock climbing holds. Clair started to slowly lift her tongue up, and Joe felt the gravity shift downward. Holding on was going to be harder than he thought, as her tongue was wet and slippery enough that his fingers had trouble holding on.

Joe looked down to the waiting abyss behind him. His wife's uvula dangled over the opening that was her throat waiting to receive him. The slope he clung to became ever steeper, but his grasp still held tight. Despite wanting to be swallowed, his competitive side kicked in and he wanted show off, almost to impress his wife who was about to swallow him whole.

"Wow, impressive" Clair thought to herself in surprise as to how long Joseph was holding on. She was also getting hungry, "well this is enough, time to get swallowed," she thought as she lifted her tongue almost straight up in the air. Joe's hold, though impressive, was not enough to hold him there. His hand slipped.

Because her tongue was sticky on the surface area of his body, he didn't slide immediately into the waiting throat. He glided smoothly across the tongue, trying to grab hold of another taste bud, but nothing took. He couldn't stop his decent as he slipped across, deeper into his wife's mouth. His feet, and then legs moved across the bend that separated the main chamber of her mouth, and the entrance into her throat.

As spit slipped into the back of Clair's throat, she swallowed the spit down. Joe saw as the throat opened accepting the spit and started pulling it down. He slipped far enough down that his foot got caught by her muscly valve at the top of her esophagus. The valve closed around his foot, and started to pull his body quickly down with it with a loud "Gluck".

Clair felt Joseph enter the top of her throat, but hadn't fully entered. She swallowed again to get the rest of him into her esophagus. "There's no turning back now babe" she thought to herself as she gave one more hard swallow.

That was it, the muscly valve opened wide once more, and his wife's tongue moved back, pushing his full body into the open pocket in her throat. As quickly as he fell in, the valve closed tightly around his body. The muscles in his wife's throat started their work moving him down her esophagus. How many times has he saw food travel this same path from the outside, and wished he was in there. It was now happening for real. The warm embrace of Clair's esophagus tightly hugged him, as it pulled downward.

The smell of her stomach started to reach him. It wasn't good smelling, but it wasn't horrid. Like her breath, it was fully her. He felt his legs dangle for a second as they entered his wife's stomach, and soon after, his full body was in the small enclosure. He was surrounded by his wife, by the love of his life, by Clair. He felt complete, loved, and in a way, enjoyed.

Clair felt as Joe entered her throat and travelled down, all the ways down. The sense of empowerment was even stronger now, as if fully engulfing him provided all the power he would offer her. She felt as if she was stronger, but also even more connected to her husband than she ever had before. Almost connected in a way that no other husband and wife had ever felt. She felt more love in this action than even the day that they both said "I do". They were now truly together forever, two who have not only figuratively, but literally became one.

*************************************************************************************

Clair laid down, still feeling euphoric from the experience. She wondered how Joe felt. Joe laid against the wall of Clair's stomach, because no air was in there, he started to feel light headed, but not in pain, almost like he was in a dream. Joe rubbed the walls of Clair's stomach, a kind of signal that he was ok. Clair didn't know that this is what he was doing, but had a reassurance that her husband was ok, happy, and enjoyed the experience. Clair started to dose off to sleep, as did Joe.

The next morning, Clair went back to work at the coffee shop. She went about her day thinking about the events of last night. He thought of the three women he met the previous day. They said to go to a bar called the Twisted Cat. Where was this?

She did a quick Google search of the bar, but nothing came up. How was she going to find a bar that doesn't seem to exist?

About halfway through her day, a group of ladies walked in. They were the same ladies from the previous day.

As they walked into the store, they made eye contact with Clair. Jada raised her eyebrows in a way indicating that she wanted to know if Clair had used the vile of potion they gave her last night. Clair couldn't keep from smiling and blushing. All three girls giggled and ran over to the counter.

"So, how was he?" Jada asked smiling. Clair could feel herself turning red, almost embarrassed. "Come on, spill the beans!" Jada said louder than she was meaning to, as she looked around to make sure no one was looking. "Jada, give her a second to breath girl," Monaca said giggling. "Come on over to the table, and we'll talk," Kiara said with a big smile. "Ok, ok, just let me get a few drinks together so it looks like I am doing it for work. Go ahead and take seat over there, I'll be right over," Clair said. The three girls all giggled, and walked to the open table Clair pointed out.

After getting the coffee drinks together, Clair made her way to the table, where the three women were now sitting eagerly awaiting her arrival. "Ok, now can you tell us?" Jada said. "How was he?" Monica asked. "He...was...AMAZING," Clair said. Kiara looked at her with a huge smile, "Girl, willings are great. it's sad that you started with a willing though, now every other guy you eat is going to be a letdown," she said.

"I don't know if I could eat an unwilling person," Clair said earnestly. "Don't knock it until you try it. You feel more power from a willing, they give you more strength. An unwilling on the other hand, they are much more exciting," Jada said. "More excited?" Clair inquired. "Yes, they move so much in your mouth, and throat as they go down. Mmmmmh," Monica made a face of enjoyment, almost as if she was reliving an experience of an unwilling she swallowed before. "Also, the way they move in your stomach makes the experience last even longer," Kiara said.

"I do remember liking when my husband moved, but it just seems immoral," Clair interjected. All three girls looked at each other, and then back at Clair. "We all felt the same way before, you just have to try it sometime," Jada said. "how about this weekend?" Jada continued. "This weekend?" Clair inquired. "You seem like a good fit for our coven," Jada answered, "we have a meeting this weekend, at the Twisted Cat, the bar we told you about. I think you should come. We will have some willings...and some unwillings," Jada finished. "Wait, you eat more than one in one sitting?" Clair said awestruck. "Sometimes. We usually have to catch quite a few though before we do it, and it just so happens that we have enough for a get together this weekend," Jada said.

Clair paused to think. 'Should I go, do I want to eat an unwilling person? What if I chicken out, or if I don't like it?' She thought to herself. 'What if I do like it?'. "You don't have to decide now, but just think about it," Jada said seeing that Clair was stuck in thought.

"How will I find the Twisted Cat, I can't find it anywhere on Google?" Clair asked. "It's not somewhere you look up, it's somewhere you just find," Monica tried to explain. Monica could tell from Clair's face that she didn't exactly know what she meant. "Take this," Monica said as she pulled out an green stone. It was diamond shaped, but with soft edges, and was about the size of a quarter. "What is this?" Clair asked inquisitively. "It's a calling card of sorts. We call it a Salve Stone, it tells us that someone is trying to reach us, and it gives us directions to their location. Completely untraceable, and only someone who has partook in a person can power it," Kiara explained. "Use this and we will come find you and bring you to the meeting. We will be meeting on Saturday night, use it by 8:00 at night," Kiara continued.

"How do I use it?" Asked Clair. "Rub your thumb on it and say 'Obvenio', then we will receive the call. Don't do it now though, you won't have enough power to make it work more than once," Kiara said. Clair looked at the three girls, and thought. "I'll think about it. Worst case, I'll give you a call to return the...uh..." Kiara interjected "Salve Stone" with a giggle. "Just remember to rub it and say Obvenio, alright" Monica reminded Clair, and Clair replied, "got it, Obveinio" she replied.

The three girls said goodbye and parted ways. Clair finished her day at her job thinking about their conversation. Was she going to do it, could she do it? If it was anything as good as last night, she knew she had to. Clair smiled as a thought of Joe slipping down her throat crossed her mind. She knew at that moment, she had to do it again.

Chapter End Notes:

Chapter two "The Coven", coming soon.