[Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Clair is introduced to a new world, where beautiful witches are real, and they have secret powers that may come in Clair's favor. Follow Clair as she dives into the witching world, making friends and enemys along the way.


Rated: X
Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Couples, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Mouth Play, Insertion, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 22976 Read: 15356
Published: September 29 2018 Updated: November 01 2018

1. Two Become One by high5s4ever [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstar (6147 words)

Clair wants to find a way to make her husbands dream come true. Three girls she meets at a coffee shop may know the answer to her problem.

2. The Coven by high5s4ever [Reviews - 0] (6349 words)

After eating her husband, who was a "willing", Clair starts to experience vivid dreams with him.

Clair must make a decision to meet the coven or not. Will she be able to eat an unwilling person.

3. The Perfect Jail Cell by high5s4ever [Reviews - 0] (5957 words)

Clair has now swallowed two people. She is getting stronger, but doesn't feel like she has fully become a witch. See what happens next in Clair's journey when she goes on a hunt with her three friends Jada, Kiara and Monica.

4. The First Test by high5s4ever [Reviews - 1] (4523 words)

Clair takes on the initiation ceremony at the coven. Will she past the required tests? Will she become a witch? Find out the first test in this chapter.