- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Clair takes on the initiation ceremony at the coven. Will she past the required tests? Will she become a witch? Find out the first test in this chapter.

**********************************************************************

Disclaimer:

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended

All vore portions start and end with asterisks

**********************************************************************

Clair couldn't wait for the evening to come. Work seemed to drag by, with each minute seeming to take an hour. She kept thinking of going to the coven that evening, and eating tinys, feeling them struggle down her throat. She felt a rush of excitement pour over her when she thought of the powers she would get that night when she fully became a witch.

Today only Jada stopped by to say hello. Luckily it made some time pass by at a seemingly normal rate, but she couldn't stay long since she was setting up the events for the night. "What do you need to set up?" Clair asked. "Just a little sumptin-sumptin," Jada said ginning. "It's a special event, we don't get to welcome someone new into our coven every day, so we like to make it special," Jada explained.

Clair spoke with Jada about how excited she was. She kept getting excited and speaking louder than she should have. "Girl, I know you're excited, but you got to contain it for just a bit longer," Jada said when Clair got too loud with excitement one time causing side eyed looks from near by patrons at the coffee shop.

Jada and Clair agreed to meet at Clair's house at 6:30 that evening, and then Jada left for the remainder of the afternoon. After Jada left, the day returned to its slowed down pace. Clair continually looked at the clock, just to be disappointed in the lack of progress it made to the 6PM closing time. "This is a coffee shop, why are we even open at 6PM," Clair kept thinking to herself.

Finally, the close of the day came. Clair quickly untied the apron she wore and threw it to the side and made her way back home. Clair eagerly thrusted her keys into the keyhole to unlock her apartment door and ripped the door open. Jada was already sitting on her couch waiting for her, which put a smile on Clair's face.

Instead of Jada's normal cloths, she was wearing an all-black slim fitted robe. The robe, instead of continuing down to the ankles, stopped just below her butt. She was wearing black tights that covered her legs and led down to black high heel boots that had a silver buckle on the front in place of laces. On the front of the robe, she saw a symbol over her left breast. The symbol was of striped yellow-orange cat with green eyes. To top it off, Jada was wearing a black pointed hat, with a wide floppy brim that circled around her whole head.

Jada saw Clair eyeing her outfit, "it's our dress robes. We wear them for special events like indoctrination ceremonies," Jada explained. Clair nodded, "I like them!" she said earnestly. She couldn't wait to get a pair of her own.

"What took you so long?" Jada asked smiling back at Clair. "Well I can't apparate yet, so I have to deal with traffic," Clair explained. "I'm joking girl," Jada said laughing. "You ready to go?" Jada asked. "Let me shower and change real quick, and I'll be ready. It will just take a couple minutes," Clair said as she started to tare her work clothes off. "Cool, I'll just chill in here," Jada said, but Clair had already ran out of the living room to start getting ready.

In what had to be a world record, Clair had showered, changed, brushed her teeth (for the tinys sake), and put some makeup on. "Let's do this!" Clair exclaimed as she entered the living room as if finishing a race. "Damn, that was fast! Are you sure you can't apparate?" Jada jested.

Jada got up and reached over to Clair and grabbed her hand. "You remember what to do?" Jada asked. "Hold on tight and don't let go," Clair said with a determined face. "I'm not going to fall this time," Clair thought to herself.

After a deafening "POP!" the same feeling of weightlessness she experienced last time she apparated came back. Everything spun and seemed to zoom past her. Her legs felt weak again, but she prepared for the impact that was soon to follow. "POP!", she felt her feet hit ground and weight came back to her. Her vision focused on the familiar looking room she remembered to be the coven. Clair stumbled a bit, but caught her footing just in time to prevent her from falling. Clair looked at Jada with an excited look of accomplishment. "Good job! That usually takes people a bit longer to figure out," Jada congratulated her.

Clair suddenly felt many eyes looking upon her. She turned her vision to the room she now stood in, and saw all the other witches looking at her. All the girls were wearing the same all black robes with black pointed hats. Clair noticed that most of them had symbols on their left breast, but they were all different from each other. There were only about two or three girls who didn't have symbols.

"Hey girls, as you all may remember, this is Clair," Jada addressed the group. "She has decided to fully become a witch today, and that is why we all gather here today to accept her as one of our own through the initiation ceremony," Jada continued.

"As you all know, initiation is a time to fully change into a witch. This is done by gathering enough power to complete the conversion, which culminates in her completing her first 3 curses. These curses are levitate, the easiest of the three, which uses the command 'levitate'. The bind curse, which uses the command 'alligo'. And finally, the control curse, which uses the command 'imperium'," Jada explained.

Clair was starting to get nervous. She never knew she had to actually do curses in the initiation. What if she couldn't do it. What if she failed. Would she ever get another shot at becoming a witch? Would they just put a curse on her to make her forget everything?

"The final test of the initiation is to use the three curses on tinys to eat them in...unconventional means," Jada smiled and looked around the room at all the other witches who nodded their heads, grinning in agreement. "We are a coven though, we help each other through challenges. Her failure is our failure. Make sure you help her in any way possible. This is as much of a test of her ability as a test of our coven's ability," Jada finished with a long pause. She eyed everyone in the room who's grins changed to faces of determination. Clair became even more anxious about this whole ordeal.

Clair looked through the crowd of witches, who had their eyes fixed on Jada. In the crowd though, she saw Monica and Kiara, who both flashed her big smiles. If anyone could help her succeed, it was those two.

"Please divide into your three groups along our dining table. Each group will help her with a curse. We have plenty of tinys in the witches pit for her to enjoy and get stronger," Jada said. Jada gestured her hand for everyone to start moving. In an instant, the girls divided into three groups along the long table in the center of the room.

Jada looked at Clair and reassuringly told her, "don't worry, they will take care of you and show you what to do. If you have any problems, I am here to help. This isn't to hurt you, but be a fun challenge. Also, you learn some interesting ways to scare the tinys before eating them," Jada said with a smile. Clair forced a smile back.

Clair made her way to the first awaiting group of girls sitting at the table. They all had smiles and seemed to be excited to get to know her. When Clair got to the table, one of the girls stood up, who seemed to be the most senior in the group, to greet Clair. "Hello Clair, my name is Akari, I will be helping you with the levitate curse," she said. "Nice to meet you Akari," Clair said with a nervous smile. Clair remembered that Akari was the girls she saw the last time she was at the coven. She used levitate on a tiny to eat him.

Akari had long black hair and a petite skinny face. Her eyes were brown and flanked a high brimmed nose that provided a beautiful uniqueness to her face. She had a slender body and long legs that looked great in the black tights that firmly fit around them.

Behind Akari, the other girls smiled up at Clair. Clair smiled back at them all and noticed she could see the symbols on their cloaks now. Akari had the symbol of a purple spider sitting on a silver web. All the other girls had symbols too, with the exception of one girl. "I wonder what the symbols mean," Clair thought to herself.

*************************************************************************************

"Well, let's get started," Akari said. The other girls now diverted their attention to Akari who reached into the witches pit. The tinys started to move frantically around the large glass jar, pushing other tinys in their way to be grabbed first. As her hand approached one, he started to kick at her hand, but it did nothing but seal his fate to be the first one picked up.

"So levitate is obviously a curse to make objects, including tinys," Akari said lifting the tiny up to Clair's vision, " to float in the air. Watch me," Akari took out a wand and placed the tiny on the table. Once the tiny was on the table, he started to sprint away, but before he could get too far, Akari said," levitate," and the tiny started to float off the table. His leg still frantically ran in midair, but he was going nowhere.

"Now I can direct him wherever I want now with my wand," Akari said demonstrating with her wand moving side to side, and subsequently the tiny moving with it. "Open up," Akari said. "Clair stood there for a second confused, and then realized what Akari was asking. Clair opened her mouth up and let her tongue roll out of her mouth.

"Safe travels buddy," Akari said to the tiny as she lined him up with Clair's mouth and started to move him towards it. The tiny man continued to try and get away, but he had no means to escape the curse. He entered Clair's mouth head first. He was dragged on to Clair's wet hot tongue as he entered, providing a great flavor to Clair. As soon as he was about waist deep, Clair closed her lips around the tiny and slurped the rest of his body in.

The curse must have ended, because he started to fight back in her mouth, but with no avail. Clair enjoyed him for a few seconds, and then sent him on his way down to her stomach with a loud "Gulp!". The tiny slowly travelled down her throat, fighting the whole way down, until he splashed in her stomach.

"Now let's have one of the other girls try," Akari said to the group. One of the girls stood up immediately to volunteer. Akari waived her up. "So what are you going to do Veronica?" Akari asked the now standing woman. "I am going to tie two tinys with candy rope, one on each end. I will make them both float, and when Clair swallows one, it will pull the other in," Veronica said eagerly with a smile.

Veronica had brown hair and light blue eyes. She was a bit shorter, but she had a cute face and a perfectly curved body. She looked like she was in her young twenties, and probably somewhat new to the coven. Clair noticed that she did not have a symbol on her cloak. "Maybe the symbol has something to do with how long you've been a witch," Clair thought to herself.

"That is an awesome idea Veronica! What do you think Clair?" Akari asked. "I think it's great!" Clair agreed. Veronica quickly reached in the witches pit and grabbed two more tinys and then grabbed the candy rope. She neatly tied the tinys struggling bodies with the rope on each end and quickly said "levitate". Only one of the tinys started to float, which made Veronica frown a little, "I was hoping to get both," Said Veronica. "It should still work," Akari reassured her.

The one tiny on the table tried running away, but he couldn't make any ground. Clair moved to the tiny floating in the air. He shook his head saying, "No, don't do it! Stop!". Clair looked him in the eye and said, "you just look so tasty, I don't think I can resist," and she and the other girls giggled. Clair opened her mouth slowly in front of the tiny, revealing the wet minty cave to him. This made him, and the tiny on the table struggle even more. Clair quickly caught the floating man in her mouth which muffled the scream he gave in fear before entering.

The tiny was now in the mouth of a giantess. The smell of freshly brushed teeth filled his nose. Saliva stuck around him, getting him lathered in spit. He felt the giant woman tasting him, and he tried to fight back, but her tongue was too slippery and strong for him to resist. He felt the wet surface under him push him forward, further into the dark wet cave he was in. Just when he realized what was happening, the floor under him slanted down and he tumbled head first into the wet muscly tube that was her esophagus.

The muscles pulled him down, but the rope tied to the other tiny provided a counter weight that slowed his progress. "Stop!" he yelled. But her esophagus continued to do its work to it's owners pleasure. Clair smiled as she felt the tiny start his decent, and the other tiny get pulled back slowly. Clair lowered her head closer to the table to remove the tension on the rope, which made the tiny in her throat descend even faster.

The muscles of the giantess' esophagus pulled the tiny down faster now. His hands slipped across the wet surface that hugged his body and pulled him down. The smell changed from mint to the sour-ish smell of stomach contents. He started to hear the screams of the other tiny yelling "LET ME OUT!" from the inside of the stomach he was soon to enter.

The tiny on the outside got a little run ahead with the new found slack, but was abruptly stopped when the slack ran out. The sudden force of the rope tensioning forced him to fall back. The rope now started to pull him towards the open carnivorous mouth.

Clair opened her mouth wide and laid her tongue on the table, a red carpet of sorts for her new guest of honor. She kept swallowing the rope which caused the tiny to move even closer. Clair was excited as she felt the three tinys struggle, two inside her, and one about to enter.

The tiny outside looked back and saw the giant woman's awaiting throat flex with every swallow of the rope, making a "Gluck, Gluck" sound, which reminded him of a ticking clock on his life on the outside world. His legs were now pulled onto the wet tongue, providing a slippery surface that he moved even faster on. "Gluck, Gluck" he heard. The giant woman's uvula swung back and forth with every swallow. "Gluck" he was now completely in her mouth, his face dragged on her wet tongue.

Clair felt him completely enter at about the same time as the other tiny in her esophagus entered her stomach. She tasted her new meal, who tried to struggle to get away. She and the tiny both knew there was no escape for, he was going all the way down.

The tiny in her esophagus exited the wet tube and was now dangling from the bottom of the esophagus in the new chamber that was her stomach. The sour smell of digesting food eaten earlier that day filled his lungs. The other tiny in this new found prison yelled out, "Who's there? Hey!, help me outta here!". "I can't, I'm fucking tied up here and can't get down," said the tiny now dangling in the stomach.

The tiny on the ground jumped up and grabbed onto the tiny hanging in the air. "What are you doing!?" yelled the hanging tiny. "Climbing out of here," Said the other as he started to climb on top of the helpless tiny hanging in the middle of the sour air. "Well help me out then!" yelled the hanging tiny. "Sorry man, everyone for themselves," said the other tiny as he used the rope to try and climb out.

He entered the exit valve to the esophagus, and started to climb up as he heard the other tiny yell in protest behind him, "You left me you fucker!". "Sucks to suck," the tiny said to himself as he continued to climb. Little by little he made his way up. "I might make it out," he thought to himself.

Clair felt one of the tinys move up her esophagus. She wanted to let him keep moving because the struggle felt great, and she knew she could ruin his hope once she swallowed the other tiny now struggling in her mouth. "Just a bit more", she thought to herself, and then, "Gulp!". Her throat opened, accepting the other tiny.

As the tiny climbed up the rope, he felt the tension give way and he started to get pulled down the soft wet tube. "No! Fuck you bitch!" he yelled as he got pulled deeper into the tunnel. He slowly made his way down until he dropped back into the stomach he was just in, followed soon by the other tiny on the opposite side of the rope.

"Splash" all three were now in Clair's stomach. They all started to fight in there, which felt great to Clair. She never knew how good it would feel to have three guys in her stomach fighting for her. Well not fighting for her, but to get out of her. She smiled in enjoyment.

"That was a great idea Veronica!" Clair said excitedly as she felt the three tinys moving about inside her. "I'm glad you enjoyed it," Veronica chimed in with a wink. All the other girls giggled and nodded their heads. "I think we should see if you can do the spell yourself this time," Akari spoke up.

*************************************************************************************

All the girls immediately went quiet and focused their attention on Akari. Akari handed Clair her wand, holding it softly between her fingertips. Clair gingerly plucked the wand out of Akari's hand and held it. The wand was about a foot long. It had wood notches that protruded out of the bottom and just above where her hand lightly held the wand, making a hilt of sorts. The space between the two groups of notches was wrapped in black leather, providing a grip, and contrasted well against the dark brown wood the wand was made of. She wasn't used to holding the foreign object, but it seemed to in a way draw the power she was feeling rising up, to one place.

Clair tightened her grip and looked up at Akari, ready to receive instructions on how to execute the spell. "Read?" Akari asked. "Ready," Clair said with the most confident voice she could try to muster up. "The trick is to imagine the object you lift to be weightless. If you don't imagine what you want to be done, it won't happen," Akari explained. "Don't lose focus on what you intend to happen, with all spells, confidence and concentration are key," Akari continued. Clair nodded her head as she listened to the instructions, "confidence and concentration, confidence and concentration," Clair said to herself.

Akari reached into the witches pit to grab another struggling tiny. "Alright, I want you to imagine the tiny being weightless. Maintain concentration on him, and be confident that he will float," Akari explained as she started lifting a struggling tiny out of the witches pit. "If you keep you mind strong, you will be able to direct him wherever you want," Akari finished explaining as she held the tiny just above the table by his feet. His arms swung at the ground trying to grasp anything to help him get away.

"When you are ready, aim the wand at the tiny, and clearly say, 'Levitate', and we will see what happens. Don't worry if it doesn't work on your first try," Akari said reassuringly. Clair looked at the tiny struggling between Akari's fingers and tried to focus hard. Clair drew a deep breath and let it out, trying to clear the nerves that filled her. She cleared her throat and said, "levitate," Very clearly. The tiny man's upper body started to float upward. He moved very slowly, but none the less was moving, which made Clair excited and shocked at the same time.

Akari started to let go of the tiny man, who was now flailing in the air to find anything to stop him from floating up. Clair started to think of a different way to eat this tiny, which drew her focus away from making him float. He started to lower. The tiny started to try and swim down, which seemed to make him go faster. Clair started to get scared. "Why didn't I think of how I was going to eat him before!" Clair thought to herself.

"Calm down, regain focus, and visualize what you want to happen," Akari said in a soft, yet stern voice. "Take a deep breath, and keep trying," Akari said. Clair breathed in deep, and then regained focus. "Float up, float up, float up," Clair said to herself focusing on the tiny man who was now almost touching the table below him. As Clair regained focus, the tiny's decent stopped. To Clair's surprise, and the tiny's horror, the tiny man started to float upwards again. "Shit! Shit! Shit!" Clair could hear the tiny man yell.

Clair began to get confident, as the Tiny ascended quicker. "What will I do with you," Clair said to the tiny, who was now starting to float above her head with the direction of her wand. "I could just...DROP YOU IN!" Clair exclaimed just before letting the tiny free fall. Clair opened her mouth wide for the tiny to land, but just before he landed she refocused the wand on the tiny, and he started to float again. All the girls around the table looked in astonishment as the gave "oohs" and "aahs" in appreciation of the control Clair had. Even Akari seemed impressed with her ability to so quickly grasp the curse as she nodded her head and smiled.

"Or I could just slowly let you drop into my throat," Clair said with a bit of sexiness to her voice. "Maybe if I open my throat for you, you can hear your buddies deep in my belly screaming," Clair taunted. She opened her mouth wide and opened her throat. Suddenly a small burp escaped from her mouth. The tiny tried to wave the sour smell away. "I guess you get a little taste of what it will be like to be in my stomach," Clair said before reopening her mouth wide.

"You demented bitch, let me go!" Yelled the tiny. "Very poor choice of words tiny man," Clair taunted before letting the tiny drop a bit closer to her mouth. The Tiny screamed due to the shock of his short fall downward toward the abyss that awaited. "Not that quick," Clair said.

Clair slowly lowered the tiny into her mouth. Now all the girls, including Akari, sat in silent awe as they watched the show that Clair was putting on.

The Tiny tried to stop his slow decent by pressing his hands against the roof of her mouth, using the ribbed arches that curved around the cave as leverage. He pushed hard, but due to how wet it was with her saliva, he kept slipping. "Fuck!" the tiny yelled. His yell echoed in the giantess' mouth. He continued to lower slowly in her mouth, he felt her hot breath rush past him as he moved closer to the gullet below. He saw her throat get closer and closer, it opened and closed, taunting his arrival. Hot air that smelled of her stomach escaped from her throat, teasing his ultimate arrival.

Clair wanted to swallow him with an open mouth, just let him lower into her awaiting throat. She had to control her gag reflex. A couple time, it made gas escape from her stomach, but to her relief it made no noise. "Just a little further," she thought to herself. She could feel more power come to her through the tiny's fear of the dark tunnel that expected his arrival.

The tiny was so close to the tunnel that led down below. He tried to grab the archway at the back of the giantess' mouth that was the entrance to her throat, but he slipped. His head passed the opening of the tunnel, when all of a sudden, the tunnel collapsed of him. The giantess' esophagus grabbed hold of his head and sucked his body into the tight tunnel. It quickly forced him down. No fighting or yelling could stop his decent.

Clair, couldn't hold it any longer, she had to swallow. "GULP!" and the tiny man in her mouth was now travelling down her throat. After swallowing, she gave a satisfying "ahhh".

*************************************************************************************

All the girls clapped and screamed with joy. Clair smiled as she felt her new prisoner finish his decent into her belly. Clair looked at the front of the room where Jada, Kiara and Monica were clapping. Monica said, "You go girl!". Clair couldn't stop smiling. She noticed that everyone in the room was clapping, even Jessica, who didn't take to kindly too her last time they met, seemed a little impressed. Though impressed, she did not clap or cheer, just had raised eyebrows, as if surprised Clair even got the tiny to float, let alone with that control.

"Great job, Clair!" Akari said excitedly. All the other girls in her group shook their heads in agreement. Victoria gave her a thumbs up and then giggled.

Clair was so excited, but the excitement did not last forever. Clair remembered that this was just challenge one of three. She would need to complete the next two to pass.

Chapter End Notes:

Clair has completed her first test in becoming a witch. She has two more to go. See if she can make it through in the following chapter.