- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Clair has now swallowed two people. She is getting stronger, but doesn't feel like she has fully become a witch. See what happens next in Clair's journey when she goes on a hunt with her three friends Jada, Kiara and Monica.

**************************************************************************

Disclaimer:

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

All sections will vore start and end with asterisks

**************************************************************************

A few days had past, and the events of Saturday night at the coven meeting were still ingrained in Clair's head. She had swallowed an unwilling man. She felt guilty about it, but at the same time, felt vindicated because she removed a terrible person from the world.

She loved the way he made her feel though, as he moved about as he slithered down her throat. How he pounded on the walls of her stomach, which at his small size, felt like a pleasant belly massage from the inside. She also liked the feeling of control she had over him, he could do nothing as she tasted him, his essence, his fear. The more angry and fearful he got, the more powerful she felt.

It seemed that being able to do curses, spells, and other witch like things the other girls did required power, which was fueled by eating tinys. Luckily their coven only ate bad people, people who deserved to be removed from this earth. It sounded like there were other covens around that didn't abide by the same rules.

"I wonder where these other covens are at," Clair thought to herself. She was finishing up at the coffee house she worked at, and her day had been long. She craved another tiny, and there were many customers that she would liked to have thought met the criteria to be shrunken so she could swallow them whole. Alas, being a mean person didn't qualify you for being tossed in the "witches pit". Clair had learned from Jada that this is what they called the glass jar they kept the tinys to be eaten at a later time.

Jada, the leader of their coven, along with her two friends, Monica and Kiara, came to the coffee shop almost every day now. She would talk with them on her break to discuss new things about the coven. It was a completely new world, which Clair was excited to understand more as she dove deeper into it.

Today, the four girls discussed where they were going to hunt next. It seemed as though finding qualifying unwillings was hard work, but not even close to finding true willing participants. It was almost like being a detective. They would read newspapers, listen around town, look on the internet; whatever it took to find a lead on someone who deserved to be in the witches pit.

They got a hint that a local guy was robbing people's homes. Clair thought of her apartment being robbed, the fear and confusion she would have felt. The more she thought of it, the more she knew he had to go. Clair's belly growled in agreement. She wanted him to be in her stomach, pounding on the walls of his new found cell.

Along with her recurring talks with Jada, Monica, and Kiara, she also continued to have vivid dreams with Joseph. Her husband willingly got swallowed by her the previous week. It felt so good, and the power she felt was euphoric. Joe and her had a healthy sex life when he was in his physical form, but somehow it was at a new level. His form he took in her dreams was basically all the best parts that she remembered of him, emotionally and physically. Clair smiled as she reminisced their last nights "events".

Clair remembered laying down, with her head face up, in Joe's lap. He gave her a head and face massage as they talked about her recent life events with the coven. "I swallowed another person. He was unwilling," Clair remembered telling Joe. "What did you think about it?" Joe asked back. His tone was not of someone who was jealous, but Clair felt that she should explain herself for some reason. "He wasn't as good as you!" she replied quickly, hoping that he wouldn't be mad.

"I wasn't worried about that," he said with a chuckle, "I mean, how did you feel? Did you feel bad, or sad, or good?" Joe continued. "Well, I felt kind of bad, but he was a bad person," Clair explained. "Then you did the world a favor. I say it was too good for a person like him to be swallowed by you," Joe said with raised eyebrows and a smile. "Aw, well thank you babe," Clair said feeling loved, "but I would have to say that he would disagree with you. He seemed to hate it!" Clair said with a giggle. "Well I would have loved it," Joe replied with a wink.

Joe started to lightly run his fingers up the sides of Clair's face. As his fingers ran along her face, her skin would tingle, sending waves of relaxation down her neck. He then ran his index finger gently down the bridge of her nose and then across her lips. Clair opened her mouth and caught his finger with her tongue, and then proceeded to slowly draw his finger into her mouth. She lightly closed her lips around his finger and sucked it gently.

Clair released his finger, and Joe continued to run it down her lower lip. Her lip folded slightly down with Joe's finger, exposing her red tongue as she opened her mouth slightly. Deep inside her mouth, Joe could she her uvula hanging, and remembered how it hung over his head right before she swallowed him.

Clair felt her husband starting to get hard from the display of her mouth. Joe leaned forward and Clair lifted her head up and their lips met in the middle. Their lips and tongues danced together, a passion filled ballet duet with only them as the audience.

Joe started to lift Clair's shirt off, and she quickly sat up so he could finish the job. He undid her bra, kissing the side of her neck lovingly. Clair stood up off there bed and removed her underwear, the only remaining clothing, as Joe started to take his pants off.

Clair tore Joes shirt and underpants off, quickly making out in-between actions. Once they were both naked, Clair wrapped her right leg around Joe's waist as he sat on the edge of the bed. Joe entered her as she finished wrapping her left leg around him as if sitting in a chair backwards.

Joseph's face was positioned directly into Clair's breasts. He wrapped his arms around her body as he immersed his face into her boobs. She started to thrust her hips on him. Joe's penis was starting to get covered in warm vaginal juices as she got more and more wet. Joe started to kiss and lick her breasts as she continued to thrust.

Joe brought one hand down to stick a finger in her vagina along side his hard penis, lightly playing with her clitoris. His face was fully in her breasts. He felt the warmth of her body heat and wished he was fully in her.

Both Joe and Clair's bodies worked together as one fluid machine, perfectly made for each other. They were fully in one another's minds and could sense exactly what the other wanted. Clair looked down at Joe as she sat on his lap, his penis still erect inside her. Joe looked up at his beautiful wife. Clair licked Joe's face, covering it in spit. Joe felt her hot breath pass along his face as she licked him from chin to the bottom of his nose.

**************************************************************************

"Do you want to go in for a...closer look?" Clair asked her husband with a wink. "Closer look at what?" Joe replied acting stupid, wearing a grin. Clair pointed at Joe and said, "first, you have to shrink". Joes body began to shrink down as Joe played along and jokingly yelled "No...!". Clair giggled at Joes voice as it changed with every inch he shrank down. Once he was fully shrunken down to about a half inch, Clair leaned over him and said, "you'll have to walk the plank".

Clair's hair draped down onto the bed which produced a curtain behind Joe. Joe pretended to be trapped and scared, but it was easy to see that he really enjoyed seeing Clair in this view.

Across from the bed, and to the left of the entry door to their room, was a desk. Joe used to use this desk before he was swallowed whole by his wife. Clair picked up Joe and walked across the room to the desk and set Joe down on top of it. The desktop was made of beach wood that had natural notches in it. Clair never really paid attention to this, but it was hard to miss since now look at them in comparison to Joe's new size they looked significantly larger.

Clair pulled open one of the desk drawers where she pulled out a ruler, and she set it lightly down atop the driftwood desktop. "Get on you scallywag, it's time to swim with the sharks," Clair said in her best pirate impersonation. Clair kneeled down so that she was at eye level of the ruler. "Time to walk the plank!" Clair said. "This is the biggest shark I've ever seen!" Joe said in a fake fearful voice. Clair eyed Joe and responded in a sexily cool voice, "and this shark is getting very hungry".

Clair opened her mouth wide and laid her tongue out as if it was a landing pad for Joe. Clair's tongue curved over her lower teeth and provided a red trail that lead to the back of her throat. Her uvula dangled, moving up and down as she swallowed spit that slithered it's way to the back of her throat.

Joe walked slowly up the ruler, which looked gigantic to him in his current state. He marveled over the beauty of Clair and the inside of her mouth. He edged closer and closer to the end of the "plank" that he would be jumping off of into his stunning wife's awaiting mouth. Joe paused at the end of the ruler, now looking straight down the red abyss that lay open awaiting his entry.

Clair remembered the elation she felt when she had swallowed him the first time, and she was excited about enjoying it for a second. Clair's stomach gurgled, awaiting the incoming meal, which reverberated out of her mouth. "My stomach is calling you, I think it's time to jump," Clair said with a grin. "Also. Can you remember to move a lot. It makes swallowing you down that much more enjoyable" she added on before reopening her waiting mouth.

Joe steadied himself for the jump. He could hear his wife's breathing, causing her breath to roll over him. Even her morning breath turned him on. He was about to jump when suddenly Clair's hand reached up from below and behind him. "You're taking too long," Clair said in a taunting voice before picking up the back of the ruler. Joe became unbalanced. He tried to regain footing, but his wife tilted the ruler even more. Joe lost all stability and tumbled forward into his wife's carnivorous waiting mouth.

Joe landed with a wet "Splat!" onto Clair's tongue, which was soaked in saliva at this point. Instantly Joe was covered in her spit, which stuck to him. Clair's tongue moved around him, tasting his body, and he remembered her wishes for him to move more. Joe continued to attempt to get up to move around the inside of her mouth, but Clair's tongue movements in an effort to taste him made it very difficult to gain any stability, let alone get up at all.

"You know what would make you taste even better," Clair attempted to speak with her husband in her mouth. "Cheesecake!" Clair said energetically. When she said this, like magic, Joe tasted like cheesecake. "mmmm!" Clair moaned. "I'm not lasting much longer am I," Joe attempted to say in her mouth which was moving him around even more frantically as Clair tasted him more.

Due to this new found flavor, Clair forgot that she was trying to enjoy Joseph longer and prolong his time in her mouth before swallowing. She pushed him to the back, and swallowed.

Joe felt the soft surface he was on lift up and start to roll him back. He toppled over the crest of Clair's tongue, his face momentarily getting pressed into her soft uvula before he toppled into the small chamber in the back of her mouth that lead down to the throat. Joe's back was against the back of Clair's pallet, and his hands firmly placed on the back of her tongue. Clair's throat opened to receive him and her pallet moved back enough that Joe slipped and fell into her open esophagus.

Clair felt her husband's journey down, tasting the sweet remanence of cheesecake on her tongue. Joe struggled to gain his baring. He pushed and attempted to move about with no avail as he travelled deeper and deeper into Clair's soft esophagus. Clair obviously enjoyed his struggles because he heard her give a hum of enjoyment.

Finally, Joe exited the valve at the bottom of Clair's tubular muscle that forced his decent down. He had a short fall into her waiting stomach juices. Now that he was on stable ground, he was able to move about and complete his obligation. Clair enjoyed the fluttering in her stomach. It was made even better knowing it was Joe in there.

"Sorry for swallowing so abruptly, you were just so delicious," Clair said aloud hoping Joe could hear within her. Joe could hear her speak as if it were a loud speaker at a school, and Clair's stomach was the classroom. "It's ok, I enjoyed every minute of it" Joe said somewhat out of breath. There was no reply, so Joe assumed that she couldn't hear him.

Clair laid down to enjoy her husband in her stomach, and Joe did the same within her. They both enjoyed their night together, and couldn't wait for the next one to come.

**************************************************************************

Clair awoke the next morning hungry. Swallowing her husband in the dream world must have made her hungry in real life. She made breakfast for herself, which she enjoyed, but left her in a way unsatisfied. She couldn't wait to find her next tiny meal.

She didn't have work this day, and she had planned to use her day off helping Jada and the crew hunt. Clair got angry again thinking about the guy stealing from people's homes, and got an extra boost of motivation to find him.

Jada, Monica and Kiara apparated in Clair's living room late that morning with three loud "POPs!". "When am I going to learn how to do that?" Clair asked, envious of the three witches ability. "You got to officially join our coven before we will teach you magic," Jada responded with a chuckle. "I don't think you've ever really told me how I can officially join," Clair said. It is a question that She had been thinking of for a while, but for some reason never asked. She felt that Jada and them would just tell her in due time.

"Good point, I haven't," Jada started. "You need to do three things: hunt a tiny, eat a tiny, and get the mark. You have obviously already ate a tiny, so you're good there," Jada explained. She continued "so all is left is to hunt and get the mark. We already have some good trails on this douche that's been robbing homes". "So am I going to have to be the one that actually traps the guy?" Clair asked in a worried tone. "Yes, but don't worry. I have a plan for that" Jada said. Clair felt a bit more at ease, but was still anxious.

"And what about...the mark?" Clair inquired. "It's the tattoo we all have on our back. Once you have captured your own tiny and ate one, we will give you the mark as the final milestone. It is a ceremony that you have become one of us," Jada explained. "You also get to have a lot of tinys" Monica said with a giggle.

"Does everyone else get a lot of tinys too, like the feast we just had?" Clair asked. "Not really, it is where we give you enough that you can actually start to perform magic. At this point, with only two, you won't be strong enough to really do anything at all. You will be somewhat ahead of the curve since you had a willing though, but you will definitely need more to get more powerful," Jada said.

"Have you felt really hungry, or generally unsatisfied with food?" Kiara asked. "Yes!" Clair exclaimed. All three girls looked at each other and smiled. "What?" Clair asked wondering what they were all thinking. "It's kind of like your body trying to accept being a witch. It knows you aren't fully one yet, and don't have the power to become one, so it craves the energy to fully become a witch" Monica explained.

"So, will I always feel like this once I become a witch?" Clair asked, worried about the answer she would get. "No, it is just the beginning stages. The growing pains as some of us call it," Jada reassured her. "You know who was a total bitch when they were going through growing pains?" Kiara asked. "Jessica!" they all said as they rolled their eyes. Clair laughed. Jessica was not the most pleasant person in the coven that she had met, and she could only imagine how much worse she would be while constantly craving tinys.

After some more small talk, Jada took out a map of the local area. Jada unfolded it and flattened it on the coffee table that sat in front of the couch they were now all sitting on. "Look here in this neighborhood," Jada pointed on the map at a large neighborhood. There were red circles around a bunch of the houses in the subdivision that Clair recognized to be Iron Creek. Iron Creek was a subdivision of mid income housing that was about a 30 minuet drive from her apartment.

"That neighborhood isn't too far from my place. It's a bunch of middle class folks," Clair said. "Exactly," Jada replied. "The thing in common with these houses circled is they are all either single people, or families where both the spouses work and own dogs," Jada explained. "They can't take care of their dog during the day, so they have to either take it to a daycare, or hire someone to walk or sit their dog during the day," Jada continued.

"I think they are using a dog walker. They have access to their house, and no one else really knows who all is using them" Jada said. "I think he finds out everything about their home. If they have a security system, where they hide their spare key, if there's a doggy door. Then he uses this info to help rob the house," Jada explained.

"So how do you know what house he will hit next?" Clair asked. "I looked him up on Facebook. He has an open account, and he posts his step counter every day, which by the way shows the route he walked. From this, you can tell where he usually walks in this area, and as of right now, there are only 4 more houses he regularly walks to that haven't been hit yet," Jada continued to explain. "That's so stalkerish of you," Monica said with a smile. "A girls got to eat," Jada grinned.

"There is more information though," Jada continued back in her serious tone. "I've been spying on these houses using hex bags I placed around their property," Jada started. "Hex bags?" Clair asked. "They are like a portable spell or curse in a way. You fill it with ingredients for the spell you want to do, in my case to hear what they are saying, and place it in the vicinity of the home you wish to do the spell on," Jada explained.

"As I was saying before, I used hex bags to listen in, and one of the families is leaving for vacation today and over the weekend. Because of this, I believe our culprit will be robbing the house during this time," Jada continued.

The four girls decided to meet up at Clair's house that night, and then drive over to the neighborhood to watch over the house. When they arrived at the house, it was about 7:00 in the evening. The families car was out of the driveway, and no lights were on in the house.

The night dredged on with nothing happening. At one point, someone walked by, but no one ever stopped at the house. The girls agreed to meet back up at the same time the following evening, and the next if needed, and Jada seemed to start to get worried, which in turn made Clair anxious.

The following night, once again nothing happened. They did notice that one guy walked by again, and it looked like the same guy from the night before.

The last night of the weekend, Clair decided to park a bit further from the house to be out of site. The four girls waited, chatting quietly with each other, but remaining focused on the house they'd been watching all weekend long.

To their delight, the same guy from the previous two nights stopped by the house. He started to walk up the driveway to the entrance walkway to the front door. He stopped at the corner where the entrance way met with the driveway and picked up what looked to be a rock from under a bush. At first, Clair gasped thinking the guy would throw the rock through the window. Instead, he seemed to open the rock, revealing a secret hiding place where he pulled out what the four girls assumed was the spare key to the house.

The man walked up to the house, looked left and right, then unlocked the door to enter. "Now's our chance," Jada declared. The four girls started to walk to the house. On the way, Jada, Monica, and Kiara took out their wands. Clair felt a bit defenseless without one. "We can't help you nab the guy, but we will be right behind you if something were to happen". Clair got very nervous with this.

"Wait, so you guys are just going to watch? Can't you just shrink him so I can pick him up safely?" Clair asked in an anxious tone. "Sadly no, that would be against the rules, but we can give you this," Jada handed over a tube of lipstick. "What am I supposed to do with this?" Clair asked in a raised whisper. "It's lip balm with the Mazevo curse put on it. It shrinks someone when you kiss them on the lips," Jada explained. Clair's eyes widened.

"I have to kiss this creep! He's a bad person, what if he hurts me, what if something goes wrong?!," Clair was getting very nervous at this point. She was even contemplating turning back. "As I said before, we will be right behind you if anything happens. You. Will. Be. Okay." Jada was trying to calm down Clair, but it wasn't exactly working. Kiara looked at Clair and said, "we got you girl," and Monica smiled and nodded in agreement. For some reason that helped relax Clair a little. "Ok...Let's do it," Clair said after blowing a big gulp of air out of her lungs.

When they reached the entrance to the house, the door was left cracked open. Everything was dark inside, and when Clair slowly pushed the door open, her eyes could only see darkness. As her eyes started adjusting, she could see that there was a stair case that lead up into darkness. She continued into the dark house, keeping her ears open for any indication of where the robber was at.

"Creek!" the wooden floor barked at her as she stepped forward. Clair winced, hoping that the guy wasn't near by to hear that. Suddenly a light shone across the wall at the top of the stairs. Clair rushed to get out of view before the robber could see her, but she was too late. "Hey! What are you doing here? I was here first, rob some other place. And don't act like you live here, I know everyone who lives in this house, and they are visiting their family this weekend," the robber accused her.

Clair was about to say that she would leave, but then she thought on her feet and said, "If I sleep with you, can I take half of the goods?". The robber stood there as if looking Clair up and down to decide if it was worth it. "A quarter of the goods." The robber said. "How chivalrous of you," Clair said sarcastically. "A man's got to eat," the robber said with a chuckle. "A woman's got to eat too," Clair thought to herself. "Only if he knew that the only place he would be sleeping tonight was in my stomach" Clair thought with a smile.

Clair walked up the stairs to meet the robber at the top. The stairs ended at a T, on the left were what seemed to be the families kids rooms, and on the right was the master bedroom where the robber was looking before spotting Clair. Clair gestured toward the master bedroom, "in here?" she said. "I like the way you think. I'm going to fuck you so hard in these guys bed," the robber said with a greasy smile.

Now that Clair was up close, she could see what the robber looked like. He was a man in he late 20s. He has shaggy black hair that shined in the flashlight with grease that seemed to had accumulated over lack of showering. He has dark brown eyes, and a long face that ended with a scruffy chin spotted with prickly hairs that continued down to his neck.

Clair grimaced at the thought of kissing him. "Let's get this over with," she thought to herself, and leaned in for a kiss. She stopped herself, forgetting that she hadn't put the lipstick on. "What?" the robber said with a confused look on his face. "I forgot to put on my lipstick," Clair tried to say in a sexy voice, hiding the urge to throw up. "Nice, now your lips will look good when you suck my dick," the robber said grinning. Clair ignored it and put on the lipstick and them put it back in her pocket.

Clair leaned in again, but the robber stopped her, "I don't want lip stick on my face, save it for my cock". "Fuck you!" Clair yelled. She kneed the robber in the groin, which caused him to lean forward in pain. Clair grab his pain stricken face and told the robber, "pucker up asshole," before landing a kiss on his lips.

The Mazevo curse worked in an instant. The robber shrunk down, leaving a pile of cloths on the floor. Clair sifted through the cloths much less gently than she did when she shrunk her husband. As she made contact with the now shrunken robber and was starting to pull him out, she could hear the three other girls making their way up the stairs. "You go girl!", "That was wicked Clair!", "That's how you do it!" they were all saying.

**************************************************************************

Clair smiled back at the three girls, and then turned to look at the shrunken man dangling from her fingertips. "Wh- wh- what happened to me. What did you do to me you bitch!," the now tiny yelled at her. "She aint a bitch, she a witch!" yelled Kiara. "A fucking witch! You shrank me! Turn me back!" the tiny yelled.

"I don't think I can eat him like this, he is so gross," Clair said. "You're what!?" yelled the tiny. "Oh, we can take care of that, what flavor do you want?" Jada asked.

"No flavor! No flavor! Turn me back!".

"You know my favorite is cheesecake. How about chocolate caramel cheesecake," Clair said then looking at the tiny.

"Put me down!"

"I'll be putting you down alright. Down here," Clair pointed at her stomach. Her stomach growled. "See, my stomach agrees,"

"Fuck your stomach!"

"I guess you'll get your dick inside her after all little man," Said Kiara with a chuckle. "You'll just be in her with it".

"Fuck you! Turn me back!"

Jada took out her wand, swish and flicked her wrist and said, "Saveur Chocolate Carmel Cheesecake". Instantly, his pasty white skin became a marble colored mix of white and caramel brown. His greasy hair became sticky caramel that stuck to his head. He tried to wipe the caramel out of his hair, but his hands got stuck to it.

"What did you do to me!?"

"She made you delicious, which is much better than what you were before", Clair said with a wink. "I think I got it from here girls, thanks," Clair said. The three girls smiled, flickering their fingers goodbye as they turned around to walk back downstairs. Jada left with an encouraging, "enjoy".

After the three other girls left the house, Clair looked at the tiny and said, "just you and me now. Well and my empty stomach," Clair jested at the tiny.

"Fuck You!"

"Fuck me? That's not a way to talk if you are the prey," Clair said. She lifted him high in the air and opened up her mouth showing the tiny the back of her throat. "See that? That's where you're going. All the way down my throat, and into by belly," Clair said. "No, you can't!" the tiny protested. "Yes I can, I can do whatever I want with you," she retorted.

Clair let out her long tongue and licked the tiny from toe to head. She tasted the sweet chocolate caramel cheesecake. "Oh, you are definitely going in my stomach," Clair poked fun at the tiny. "Just change me back! You are a good girl!" he pleaded. "Nope, I am a hungry girl".

Clair dangled him over her mouth again, he kick and screamed, trying to break free. This time she slowly lowered him to her tongue, exhaling hard on him so he felt her hot breath. As she breathed out, her throat and uvula danced as if for joy, excited to receive their next meal.

Clair closed her lips around the tiny's feet, and draped him over her lower lip. "Stop it!" he demanded. Clair could taste his sweetness. She started to suck him in little by little. He was in her mouth up to his knees. "Stop!". Now his waist. "Please, I'll do anything". His chest. "Why are you doing this!". And finally his head. "You bitch, stop it! Stop you fu-!" his screams were muffled as he entered her mouth.

Clair enjoyed him moving about in her mouth. He pounded on the insides of her cheeks, which was like a soft prison cell. Clair would lift her tongue up so he would fall down on it, allowing her to taste his whole body. "mmmmm," she would taunt him.

The tiny was covered in sticky saliva. His hair was starting to melt in her mouth. He saw as bits of it trailed to the back of her throat to be swallowed. Bit by bit, more of him went down to the giantess' stomach.

Clair enjoyed his fear, feeling even more powerful. He tasted delectable, but she wasn't done with him yet. She walked downstairs and found the kitchen as the tiny in her mouth continued struggling. Clair pulled open a drawer of utensils she found and removed a large spoon.

She reached into her mouth and pulled out the now incredibly sticky tiny and stuck him to the spoon. The tiny was trying to catch his breath, but he didn't have long until she was licking him again on the spoon. Her long damp tongue ran across his whole body, getting him even more wet. He tried to remove himself, but couldn't. "Let me go!" he yelled.

"Ok, how about this? If you can escape the spoon, I will let you go," Clair bet the tiny. The tiny started to pull and pull to get himself free. He started to free himself from the spoon. Clair then inverted the spoon over her mouth. The tiny was facing down her gullet. "That wasn't part of the deal, you said you'd let me go," he protested. "I did, but I didn't say where you'd go to".

He felt himself start unsticking from the spoon. He tried to find something to grab onto to prevent his fall into the giantesses waiting maw. Spit strung from her teeth to the back of her waiting throat. Clair started breathing hot breath on him, which made his body unstick more. "Stop it!" he shouted. She continued breath on him, taunting his protests.

Her breath smelled like warm caramel and chocolate. Her waiting tongue stretched out to grab his body when he dropped.

He unstuck some more.

Saliva pooled in the back of her throat to grease his way down.

Unstuck even more.

Echoes of her stomach growling encouraged his drop. He was barely hanging on and then finally, the caramel broke hold and he fell down into Clair's mouth. He hit her tongue and stuck to it instantly. Clair was done playing games now, it was time for her meal to meet his ultimate destiny, her belly. Clair moved his body to the back of her throat. At this point, he was too tired to struggle, but his fear was at a peak.

Clair's esophagus grabbed hold of it's new prisoner and pulled him down with a loud "Gulp". No matter how much he fought, the muscles dragged him further down. Clair felt his struggles and shuddered in ecstasy.

He landed with a splash in Clair's stomach. He was trapped in the giantess. He Moved about pounding on the walls, but the more he pounded, the more Clair enjoyed it. Clair indulged in the moment for a bit longer, feeling her new prisoner move about hopelessly in her stomach.

Clair started to leave the house, ensuring the spoon was washed and the door was re-locked. The tiny bounced around inside Clair's stomach as she moved, getting even more stomach juices on him. "Let me out!" he yelled, but no one was listening except for Clair's satisfied stomach. "You were delicious," Clair announced knowing he would hear her taunts. "That's what robbers get, life behind bars. Where you are at is the perfect jail cell", Clair said with a smile.

"Wish you could have fought stronger though, you went down just a bit too smooth for my tastes," she said with a giggle. The tiny bounced around in her stomach when she giggled making him move even more, providing more pleasure to Clair.

Finally when Clair met with the other three girls, they asked how it went. "Scrumptious," Clair described. After telling the others what had happened, they all laughed and giggled. Jada finished the night with, "wait until your feast tomorrow night". The thought of eating many more tinys filled Clair with excitement. She knew that soon, she would become a full witch.

**************************************************************************

Chapter End Notes:

Clair has completed all the tasks but getting the mark. She will now get to have a party full of tinys to eat, and finally get the mark signifying that she is a witch. Follow her story in the upcoming chapter, coming soon.