- Text Size +

One again Alex bounced around Ava’s soft hand. She wasn’t gentle with him at all, Alex didn’t expect her to be after what she just put him through. He wondered to himself if she even remembered who he was. He could hear the muffled voices of the girls through the skin all around him. He suspected they were stumbling toward the house, but he couldn’t really make out anything specific. Suddenly the movement stopped. Alex could hear a loud click and creak and within a second he couldn’t hear anything but a deep vibrating rumble.

They had arrived.

The gaps between Ava’s fingers let in a slowly changing light as she meandered into the party. A mixture of indistinguishable music and voices filled the space as he bounced around it. Alex then heard Ava saying something distinct:

“Oh my god, I haven’t seen you in forever!”

In an instant her fingers uncurled and Alex was blasted with light and loud music. Before he could react her hand moved forward and tilted. Alex finally understood what she was doing as her hand reached around another giant girl. The hug pressed Alex against the other girls back. Ava must’ve completely forgotten he was even in her hand. The momentary warmth filled the space as Alex felt the coarse threads of the random girls dress on one side and the familiar soft hand on the other. Suddenly, the hand was gone, and Alex grabbed onto one of the threads. Colors danced around him as the girl spun around and began meandering around the party. As his hands developed rope burn, Alex finally was forced to let go.

Alex flipped through the air like a ragdoll, eventually crashing onto the carpet below him. Alex coughed as he crawled forward, trying to focus in the midst of total body pain while his senses were bombarded by the rumbling blow and loud sounds above. Alex managed to gain footing and asses the situation. It was in this moment that Alex finally decided that this wasn’t the best idea he had ever had. Giant shoes surrounded him as college partiers socialized above him. A high heel landed next to him, very nearly impaling Alex on it’s heel. Alex knew he was one stumble away from being a forgotten red stain at this party. Looking around, Alex noticed that Kelsi was halfway across the room talking to a few others. He determined that she was his best way out of this.

Getting to her would mean navigating a terrain of people and dirty carpet, any step could be his last and Alex knew it. He carefully ran from area to area, dodging shoes and walking people all around him. He began to actually make progress, even as the torturous rumbling from the music deafened him. Alex was amazed that no one had noticed him, he knew regular sized people didn’t really care for tinies, but they were completely oblivious that he was even there.

He finally arrived near Kelsi, luckily she hadn’t gone anywhere in the time it took him to get to her. Looking at her reminded Alex of why he came in the first place, she looked hot. Especially from below. Her skimpy dress didn’t cover anything as Alex followed her legs up to her dress. Man, Alex thought, how great would it be to get in with her. Alex snapped out of it—No girl was worth dying for – not even Kelsi. 

Alex began yelling and waving his arms, but the music and his sheer size made it impossible for anyone to hear him below. Great, he thought, now what? He could…climb her? He thought about his own strength, and just how big Kelsi was compared to him. He figured that once he made it to her dress he could use the threads to climb it. Alex made his move, darting toward her as fast as he could. Her shoe, a low cut flat, hugged her foot. Alex got on top of her foot fairly easily. Now for the hard part, he hugged her ankle and began to shimmy up slowly. He tried not to look up—she was his friend after all – but as he climbed he couldn’t help but look. Each of the giant columns surrounded him, for a few moments he even found himself pausing in awe. Alex was shocked she couldn’t feel him climbing, then again, she was pretty drunk.

He made his way up her leg, eventually reaching her dress. Alex was wrong when he assumed the dress climbing would be easy, in reality he had a hard time gripping the silky material and he struggled towards his next problem: Kelsi’s breasts which dangled over him more than ever. Alex had no idea of how he would get over them, but it didn’t matter as his luck ran out. His hand slipped and for the second time he found himself falling through the air at this party. 

This time, he was met by a foot in full stride. Alex was kicked like a doll, flopping through the air as his side ringed in pain. He hit a soft object and rolled in between a new set of two large legs. In his soft canyon, he looked up to see a familiar face. It was Grace.