- Text Size +

All of the girls chugged their drinks at once. Surrounded in the sound of their chugging, Alex wished he had the chance to drink more. Maybe that would lessen the pain he felt.

The girls all retrieved their belongings as they made final preparations for the party. Alex watched as the girls stumbled to get their items, they clearly were drinking a lot before he arrived. So much for their protection, he thought.

“Who’s gonna take the tiny” Grace asked the others. Alex didn’t really appreciate being called a ‘tiny’ but that was the least of his concerns.

“I’ll take him” Ava declared quickly.

“Okay just be careful with him” Kelsey added.

Ava walked over in a couple grand strides, taking a moment to look down at Alex from above. Once again he felt himself get goosebumps as the building-sized girl paused from above him. Her skimpy dress ending just above where he sat on the table. Each small flower that adorned it larger than Alex. She bent down, bringing her billboard sized face in front of him as she presented her hand for Alex to get onto. He did, and sat down as the powerful force of air rushing past him commenced. He felt like he was going to fall, but this wasn’t a particularly new feeling for him.

“Uber’s here!” Kelsey barked from the front window.

Alex watched as he passed through the entrance to her house atop Ava’s surprisingly soft hand. He couldn’t see much in the dark, but he could hear the clicking of the girl’s shoes as they approached the car. Once inside, he could still hardly see. Only the cars radio illuminated the backseat in a dim hue. Alex felt tired, the warmth and sweet smell of Ava’s cupped hand, along with the vodka, was making him drowsy. In an instant he snapped out of it as her hand suddenly lifted him to her face. He could hardly make out her curved features in front of him, but her whispered voice was clear:

“I’ll put you somewhere veeerry safe” Alex could tell she was at least tipsy. Her breath was worse than Grace’s and the smell of vodka hung over him for a moment. What did she mean by….safe..? Alex pondered for a brief second before the hand dropped out from under him. He spun through the air before landing at his destination: Her chest. Alex couldn’t see anything as he slid between the two giant orbs and became jammed. No light shined through and the heat she was producing was intense. Alex tried kicking and screaming but it was of no use: the drunk girl had him where she wanted him.

--

Ava smiled in the dark as she dropped the tiny into her bra. Feeling him sink into it and struggle between her breasts was even better than she had suspected. The idea that she had such dominance over a human being got her off, she rolled her shoulders forward and pressed her arms to her sides, pressing her boobs together within her already skin-tight dress. The movement near her core only escalated, the little thing must really be crushed in there. As she fantasized about the tiny struggling for life in her bra, Ava’s drunk hand drifted through the dark and settled between her legs. She massaged herself for minutes, trying to hold back her brief moans of pleasure. When the uber driver announced they had arrived, Ava snapped out of it and quickly pulled the tiny from her bra before the cars overhead light lit up. It was still moving, good, she thought.

--

For the second time Alex endured a living hell. He could hear her distant moans and her hastened heartbeat only inches away. The increased pressure of her massive boobs threatened to liquefy him in his place. The last thing Alex thought he’d be tonight is a blood stain on some drunk girls bra. Just as the world seemed most distant, the pressure went away and two massive digits hoisted him out and back onto the safety of Ava’s hand. As the car light shined from above he could hear Kelsey’s voice.

“You all ready to PARTY!?”

No, Alex thought.