- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I decided to switch to first person, and I will update the previous chapter accordingly.

 

 

Mrs. Fujiwara slipped into bed in her underwear, turning off all the lights except the lamp on her nightstand so she could continue reading. Now, she took no notice of me, being completely absorbed in her book.

After a while, I heard giant footsteps. The door opened, and Mrs. Fujiwara's giant husband came in, clad in a t-shirt and shorts. He was holding something in his left hand. I leaned forward and strained to see what it was as the Asian giant walked over to his side of the bed. It looked like another tiny, but his fingers were cupped around whatever he was holding, so it was hard to tell. My suspicions were confirmed when the man deposited the tiny in the box on the other side of the bed.

The giant got ready for bed as well and then slipped into bed with his wife. The two talked in Japanese for a while. Their loud voices kept me awake for the next half hour, but then they both went to sleep, and I did as well.

 

I awoke to a loud clicking sound, followed by a giant pad of flesh stroking his head. He looked up to see the beaming face of Mrs. Fujiwara staring down at him. "Wake up sleepyhead," she said. "Want some breakfast?"

She grabbed me and deposited me in her palm. She set me on the table behind her plate, and then she pinched off some scraps of food for me from her meal. Ididn't know what the breakfast was. It seemed to have fish and some vegetables. It smelled good though, and I dug in.

I stared at the giantess while she was eating. She lifted a chunk of fish that could have been the size of a house to me and shoved it in her mouth. She didn't seem to care about how she chewed in front of a tiny, because she smacked loudly, and her thin lips parted frequently to reveal the white, slimy ball being masticated. Then, she swallowed it. To a full-sized human, the sound was probably imperceptible, but to me, the loud squelch of a house-sized bite of food being sent to her stomach made me nervous. She continued eating quickly, bite after bite, smearing sauce on her lips.

She licked the sauce off her lips, revealing flecks of food as big as my head on her tongue.

Then, she picked me up and held me close to her face. "Was it good?" she asked, holding me close so she could hear me.

"It was wonderful!" I replied. The food was really delicious.

"Is it gross to see such a huge person eat and stuff their face with food? I probably devoured more than you could eat in years." she laughed.

"Not when it's being stuffed into a face as cute as yours," I replied.

She blushed. We continued talking and flirting. Soon, her husband got back from his brunch with friends.

He walked straight to his room, and Mrs. Fujiwara followed. He started undressing, but Mrs. Fujiwara asked if he could "do it" (I wasn't sure what "it" was) in another room, because she wanted to play with me in here.

He nodded and grabbed the tiny out of his or her box (I still hadn't gotten a closer look at his tiny) and walked out of the room with it.

Mrs. Fujiwara set me down on the bed and sat beside me. I started rolling toward her thigh as the bed groaned under her weight, so she moved me further away. Her massive ass could have flattened a tiny village.

"Now," she said. "You get to start your real duties."

She began stripping, first taking off her blouse, then her long black pants, and finally her underwear. She rotated and then tried to pose sexily. Her body wasn't terribly shapely, and there were some wrinkles (she was more than twice as old as he was) but she was still fairly attractive to me.

"Like what you see?" she said, leaning her face in close and flushing.

"I feel like a lucky man," I said. "Being bought by such a cute young lady."

She picked me up and clambered onto the bed before resting on her back. The middle-aged-woman scent of her body engulfed him.

"Now I want to get a closer look at your body," she said, licking her lips.

She picked up a magnifying glass and held it up to me. She brought the glass and me to her eye.

"You have sexy thighs," she said. "You could do with a haircut, but you're a hot one." She touched my dick with her pinky, as lightly as she could. I looked down at the enormous finger. "Mmm that is one sexy white dick," she said. My dick was indeed getting hard. "Sexy, exotic white guy," she said, starting to pant. "It's been so long since I've had anyone your age, so long since my husband was your age. I wish you were normal sized, so I could have that sexy dick fill me up. I'll just stick in my dildo and imagine it's your white dick."

She lowered me to her crotch, which was getting wet. "Now, you're not strong enough to fuck the walls of my vagina, but you can play with my clit while I masturbate." She pulled out a colossal glass dildo and held it next to me. It was long but not terribly wide for a human, but to me, it was enormous. She deposited me on her bush. The tuft of hair was in a slight cowlick, and as I approached it from the air I had realized she didn't have a crazy amount of hair, though it was fairly long and looked silky and soft. She also had a few gray hairs down there.

I grabbed onto a few of the hairs and slid down to her wet vagina. I tried to dig a foothold in the wrinkled folds of her skin. I started climbing down, managing to get deep footholds, but before I could reach it, I slipped on her juices and fell to the bed.

She was resting on her ass, so her vagina was pointed up. Her fingers grabbed me. "Let me help you, little guy."

She lifted me to the base of her vagina. It dwarfed me in height, its pink expanse intimidating me. It quivered a I approached, making a wet sound. She shoved me in hear the top. "Can you get a grip?" she said. I felt along her wet pinkness, eventually finding a knob covered by a flap. I crawled in between the two. "Mmmmm ahh that's the spot," she moaned.

I saw her shove her glass dildo below me. I grabbed her clit and tried to stimulate it as much as possible, humping it, wrestling with it. I also held on as tightly as possible. I could hear her hoarse, deafeningly loud grunts and moans from above, I managed to hold on, despite her wildly bucking hips, and the force with which she penetrated herself with her dildo. She finally came a few minutes after I did.

Afterward, she rinsed me off and set me beside my box on her nightstand. She was going to put me in when her husband entered. He was nude. His body was a bit thinner than his wife, with less fat, although his belly protruded a bit. He was about the same age. His dick swung loosely as he entered. Perched on it was a tiny woman with long blonde hair, flanked on either side by his huge, somewhat wrinkled bronze thighs. Her arms and legs were wrapped around as much of his shaft as she could, and she was seated on the ridge where the shaft became the penis head. His dick was completely limp and hung straight down, although even limp I estimated it was about five or six inches long. The giant walked uncomfortably close to where I was as he talked to his wife. The blonde girl turned her head to the side. I noticed she was having trouble keeping her grip because it was slippery. Her gaze met mine, and I waved. She was really beautiful, with long bangs, a fit but feminine figure, and pale white skin like me, about my age. Her mascara was smeared over her face, and she smiled at me. She started stroking and kissing the dick, even though he definitely couldn't feel it. I didn't know if she really liked him or it was Stockholm Syndrome.

The husband stared down at me and spoke, though addressing his wife, "He needs to work out more, get even stronger. Then he can help you like my tiny helps me."

The golden fingers of his wife plucked me up and set me in my box.

"Now, let's get changed," she said to him. "Our youngest daughter is on vacation from work, and she's coming to visit."