- Text Size +

From outside of his plastic prison, Blake could hear a deafening rustling sound, the unmistakable sound of paper wrapping being taken out of a box. He looked around his plastic prison. The room had a chair with a seatbelt (during transportation, although the box was marked fragile and handled lightly), a toilet and trash chute that went to a waste compartment (which a giant person could take empty and clean), some food, a bed, and a water tank. No clothes, however.

Light poured in for the first time in many hours. He had been asleep for most of the plane ride, so it stung his eyes to suddenly be removed from the dark. He didn't know who had bought him or where they were located, but he would soon find out. Capturing, buying and selling tiny people was easy (after all, a full grown adult tiny was only a little over an inch tall), but it was controversial and sometimes illegal.

Massive digits enclosed the transparent walls. He stared up the length of an arm. He would never get used to his whole world being picked up by another living person. The huge golden limbs ended in a slightly baggy blouse with black and white embroidery. As he got closer to the giantess, he could smell her perfume through the holes in his box. It smelled flowery and a bit heavy. It smelled like someone older.

The top of the box was popped open, and a hand raised him to the massive giantess face. She had some wrinkles, her hair was a bit long and black, and her skin was a light bronze tone.

"My name is Mrs. Fujiwara, and I am your new owner. Welcome to Japan."

She had a round, rather attractive face for someone her age. Blake forced out a reply despite how tightly the fingers were pinching his body.

She placed him back in his box. "I'll be right back," she said.

She came back and deposited a grain of rice and a tiny scrap of meat in his box. The piece of rice wasn't much smaller than he was.

"Dinner." She said tersely. "Eat. It's good." She rubbed her stomach, which was a bit pudgy but well hidden by the blouse. He ate as she left, thinking about what a massive amount of food (for his size) had gone into that stomach. He shuddered.

After dinner, she put him on a shelf in her room, opening another small package and dumping the contents into his box. It was a tiny set of weights.

"You will need to get stronger, for your duties, and to make yourself more durable. I know you tinies are durable for your size compared to normal humans, but one of my friends bought a tiny and she broke after a few months."

She departed the room, and Blake began training. He couldn't say he wasn't wishing for someone younger to be his owner, although this woman didn't seem too bad. He wondered what duties she would have him perform. Would he be a pet like most tinies were, or did she have other things in mind? He had seen another cage on her husband's side of the bed as he came in, but it didn't have a tiny at the moment (though it did have a weight set as well).

Soon, the giantess returned and picked Blake out of his cage. "Your first task," she said, "Is to help me trim my hair."

However, instead of lifting him to her head, she rolled up her blouse slightly and placed him on her belly. The light skin moved up and down as she breathed. She undid her pants and slid them and her panties down slightly.

"Time for your first task," she said, depositing a tiny pair of pliers next to him. He picked it up from the soft, but firm skin, which went from light yellow to nearly white as it reached her crotch, as opposed to the darker gold of her arms.

"Trim my hair, as close to the skin as possible," she said, then picked up her book and started reading.

Blake struggled. It took a bit of strength for each hair, but there were so many he started to get tired. He had trimmed a couple dozen when a few slight shifts as she scooted up her bed threw him face down in a patch of sweat. Deeper down, he could smell something else...

He rolled over on her soft but very large hairs. They were ink-black and longer than he was tall.

She plucked him up and held him to her eye. "Enough for now. You need to train more."

She poked him with her fingernail. "I'm glad they sell you tinies naked," she said smiling. "I liked watching your cute ass as you worked."

The 23-year-old man smiled back. "I'll be sure to add squats to my workout. Give you more to look at." She smiled more broadly. It was good to make your owners more attracted to you and like you more. Decreased the chance of rough treatment.

She set him roughly down in his plastic box. Her hand slid her pants off more and then slipped in her underpants. She masturbated, and the wet sound of her crotch and the low grunts of her throat were very loud and unwomanly, though she didn't seem to give a shit.

Afterward, she stripped down to her underwear and went to the bathroom. He could hear her brushing her teeth and getting ready for bed. Tomorrow, he would train and try to please her more.