- Text Size +

                Veronica huffed and puffed as she ran.  Her entire body hurt, she couldn’t even remember the last time she had run this hard.  She was sweating profusely and her legs were hurting.  She began to slow as she felt her legs beginning to tense.  The loud, booming laughter that carried throughout the room though spurred her on to continue.

            “You really think you can run away from me, nerd?”

            The loud voice filled Veronica with dread and the accompanying girlish laughter terrified her to her core.

            The voice belonged to Brittany Neuhauser.  Brittany Neuhauser, arrogant, bitchy, bratty, immature, loud, rude, spoiled, self-entitled and self-centered Brittany Neuhauser, was a giant.

            “Where do you even think you’re going?  It’s not like, you could actually get away from me, loser.”

            Despite both girls being seniors in high school, Brittany and Veronica were complete opposites.

            Brittany was a rich, popular, preppy girl.  She had long blonde hair, richly tan skin, beautiful blue eyes and had an athletic, toned body.  She was beautiful.  Brittany was also the cheer captain and one of, if not the most popular girl in the high school.

            Veronica was a quiet, shy, nerdy girl.  She was a frequent target of bullies and Brittany was one of her tormentors.  This made the current situation even worse than it already was.

            When Veronica found herself shrunk in the school’s chemistry lab, she prayed she would be found by someone.  She had been scared yet relieved when she found the ground begin to tremor, heralding the arrival of another person.  Her sense of relief had quickly faded when she realized just who the giant person was that was entering the chem lab.

            Brittany had spotted Veronica after nearly stepping on her when she walked over to where Veronica had been set up.  Veronica had wanted to avoid Brittany’s attention, she had been hoping that she could just remain hidden until the ditzy blonde left the lab.  What had she even been doing in the lab anyway?  Brittany couldn’t probably even spell the word chemistry.

            After almost finding herself as a stain under the massive blonde’s overpriced boat shoe, just managing to dive out of the way of the truck sized foot, she had released an involuntary scream.  This scream drew the giantess’s attention who had looked surprised but then grinned as she saw a tiny person near her feet, leaning down to get a better look.  Veronica was petrified by fear as the enormous blonde bent over to look at her, her smile growing and giving Veronica a view of her perfect, white teeth.

            “Oh my gawd.  Veronica Surser? How did you get so small?”  Brittany had said, grinning and giggling.  Her voice and giggling was incredibly loud and terrifying.

Veronica hadn’t waited for Brittany to react past that, she had simply started to run and was now still currently running from the giantess who was clearly amused.

            “I can’t believe how small you are.  I mean you always were a quiet, little, mousy thing.  I guess it’s fitting you're the size of a fucking bug.”  Brittany giggled.

            Veronica felt the ground rumble beneath her and nearly lost her footing as she ran.

            “FEE FI FO FUM,” Brittany boomed, stomping her feet with each word, shaking the ground violently as she stomped towards the tiny running girl, “I smell the blood of a little girl.”

            Veronica nearly lost her footing, stumbling as she heard the enormous blonde’s bitchy laughter while she stomped her feet, producing loud booms and shaking the ground beneath her.

            BOOM!

            Veronica ran straight into a wall and bouncing off of it and falling to the ground in a heap.  Her entire body hurt and she had the taste of leather in her mouth.  As she pulled herself up, she saw that she was looking straight at the truck sized foot of the giantess.  The taste of leather must’ve been from the blonde’s boat shoe.

            Veronica saw the massive tanned foot that sat in the shoe, which scared her immensely.

            “Going somewhere, nerd?”  Brittany teased.

            Veronica looked from the foot of the giant blonde to the ankle and then up the massive, tanned, toned leg of the giantess up to the cutoff jean short shorts the blonde was wearing that revealed her tanned thighs.  She was wearing a pastel pink polo with the collar jauntily popped, and her tanned skin leading up to her pretty face.  She was grinning down at Veronica with her pretty smile, enjoying the look of fear the was plastered across Veronica’s face.

            Veronica guessed she had to be about 2 inches tall as she stared up at the giant cheer captain.

            “You better be careful down there, little girl.  I almost just stepped on you.”  The giant blonde giggled.

            Veronica was too terrified to even respond to the giant blonde.  She was frozen in fear as the giantess reached down for her, her large manicured hand and fingers reaching down for her.

            The enormous blonde’s nails were painted pink and Veronica watched as the long, manicured fingers closed in on her.  Veronica felt the huge fingers settle above her head and then began to scream as Brittany plucked her up by her long, brown hair.

            Veronica felt nauseous as she flew upward, her stomach feeling like it was in her throat.  As she dangled before Brittany’s pretty face, she looked down at the blonde’s sizable chest, spotting the outline of polo player in pastel yellow on her breast.  The blonde’s loud giggling drew Veronica gaze up to her giant face, the warm breath washing over her.

            “Like oh my gawd, you’re so fucking tiny.  It’s like, so pathetic.”  Veronica cringed as Brittany’s loud voice made her ears ring.

            “Your tits are like literally mosquito bites now, well like, actually smaller than that even.”  Brittany said, giggling while Veronica turned red.

            Veronica, despite being in pain from dangling by her hair in Brittany’s grip, tried to cover her breasts and sex from Brittany’s prying eyes.

            Brittany giggled, “Awww, are you embarrassed?  You don’t have to cover yourself from me, little girl.”  Brittany’s index finger on her free hand easily brushed away Veronica’s hands and arms.  Veronica yelped as she felt Brittany’s fingerpad tease her bare breasts, rubbing against them while Brittany giggled.

            Brittany’s fingers fondled the tiny girl, pinching and pulling at her while her tiny squeaks elicited artillery like giggles from the giant blonde brat.

            “You’re like a fucking board.  No tits.  No ass.  No muscle to speak of.  Just a hairy little bush down there.”  Brittany said giggling as her huge, manicured fingers toyed with the screaming tiny girl.  “You have the body of like, a 12 year old boy.”

            “Brittany please!  Stop it!”  Veronica cried out as Brittany’s huge fingers pulled on her.

            “Shut up, nerd.  Don’t tell me what to do.”  The blonde sneered at her, driving her index finger into her mid-section causing her to cry out in pain.

            “Please, you have to, you have to help me, Brittany!  Please!”  Veronica cried out.

            “I don’t have to do anything.”  Brittany replied, coldly.

            “Brittany… please!  I think I shrunk myself by accident with the chemicals, you have to help me!”

            “What’s in it for me?”

            “Wha-, what?”  Veroncia said, a bit confused by the giant blonde’s response.

            Brittany rolled her eyes.  “If I help you, what will you do for me?”

            “What, what do you mean?”

            Brittany rolled her eyes once more.  “I thought you were supposed to be like, smart or something?  If you want my help, you need to do something for me.  Get it?”

            “I uh, I uh,” Veronica stumbled over her own words as she looked for something she could offer the blonde giantess whose fingers she was currently dangling between by her hair.

            “I can do your homework!  All of it!  I’ll get you all As!”  Veronica yelled to the huge blonde, smiling at her own answer.

            The giant girl smiled at her.  “Tempting, buuuuut I already have my own little nerd who does that for me so try again.”

            Veronica’s joyful expression faded.  “I uh, well I uh, I could pay you!”

            Veronica words were met by Brittany’s booming laughter.

            “Oh that’s good,” Brittany said between laughs, “You’ll pay me?  With what money?  You probably work some shitty minimum wage job.  You probably have what?  Like, $5 to your name?  My shoes probably cost more than you make in like, a week.”

            Despite already being small, Brittany’s words made her feel even smaller.

            “Please Brittany, I’ll do anything for you!  Just please help me!”  Veronica saw a mischievous grin spread across the giant teen’s pretty face.

            “Anything, huh?  Well let’s see, what can a shrunken little nerd do for me?”  Brittany said grinning at her.

            Veronica was jostled as Brittany pulled a chair out and sat down.  She lowered her hand that Veronica was dangling from and dropped Veronica into the palm of her hand after she sat down.  Veronica felt revealed as it no longer felt like all her hair and scalp were going to be ripped from her head.

            She looked around her from her place in the palm of Brittany’s hand, the large, manicured fingers extending up around her.  She looked up at Brittany who tapped her index finger against her chin.

            “Hmmm, what can you do for me?”  She said as she thought out loud.  Veronica was terrified as she looked up at the giant blonde.  She felt pangs of jealously as she looked at the giant girl’s sizable cleavage and her beautiful features.

            Without warning, the giantess’s free hand bowled into her and began poking and prodding her as she lay in the center of the huge palm.

            Brittany was sitting with one leg crossed over the other, and idlily bobbed her leg as she sat there toying with the tiny girl in her hand.

            She sat Brittany looking down and suddenly the pretty giantess frowned, although she seemed to be looking past Veronica.  Then a grin slowly spread across her face and Veronica realized the giant girl’s blue eyes were on her.

            Suddenly, Veronica found herself being engulfed by the blonde’s huge hand.  Veronica screamed as she felt herself being crushed in Brittany’s iron like grip.

            Brittany squeezed her fist, causing Veronica to have all the air forced from her lungs and her rib cage felt as if it was going to be compressed.  Brittany giggled and smiled as she held the tiny girl.

            “I could probably just squeeze my fist and you would just go… pop!”  Brittany laughed as Veronica cried.

            “Brittany… please…”  Veronica said, gasping for breath as she felt the crushing pressure of the giant girl’s grip.

            “Don’t worry you little shit, I won’t crush you.  Even though it would be sooooo easy for me to do.  Like, I could literally just squeeze you.”  Brittany said giggling as she applied pressure once more, eliciting a pained cry from Veronica.

            Veronica felt the pressure lessen as she was brought up higher towards Brittany’s face.  She watched as Brittany’s lips parted, revealing her pearly white teeth.  Brittany then opened her mouth, revealing the dark chasm beyond and lifted Veronica towards her mouth.

            Veronica screamed as she saw what Brittany was doing.  “Please!  Brittany don’t eat me! Ahhhhhhhh!’”

            Veronica was thrust into Brittany’s open mouth.  Her mouth was warm and moist and there was a bit of minty scent.  Veronica’s head and chest were in Brittany’s mouth, and soon she could feel suction as Brittany began to suck on her, covering her in slimy, warm saliva.  Veronica was terrified as she was covered, the saliva getting in her eyes, nose and mouth and soaking her hair.

            Veronica was helpless as she was sucked on like a lollipop by the giantess.  The huge pink tongue of the giantess slammed into her face, toying with her head as she was sucked on.  Veronica was tried to scream in the dark cavern of her mouth but found herself forced to take in the disgustingly warm saliva of the giantess.

Finally, with a loud pop, she was withdrawn from the huge cheerleader’s maw.  Brittany giggled as she looked at the little girl whose face and upper body was covered by her saliva.

            “You thought I was going to eat you?”  Brittany laughed.  “I mean you kind of tasted awful, like a pathetic loser.”  She teased.  “I mean even if I did eat you, you wouldn’t even fill me up.  I’d like, have to eat again in like an hour.”

            Veronica gasped for breath as the warm saliva began to cool as she was held by Brittany.  The saliva clung to her skin and made it difficult to breathe.  She felt herself beginning to lower and felt a bit sick all over again.

            Brittany bought Veronica down to her foot which belonged to the leg that she had crossed over her other leg.  Veronica felt herself being pressed against the leather of the boat shoe although she smelled the leather before she felt it.  The leather was unforgiving as she was rubbed against it.  Veronica felt pain as her face and upper body were dragged against the boat shoe by the giantess.

            Brittany rubbed the tiny girl against her shoe, removing the offending scuff from the toe of her shoe.  Veronica’s face and upper body were in immense pain as she was rubbed forcefully along the leather of the shoe.  Her skin was being rubbed raw and she could taste the old leather of the boat shoe.

            When Brittany was satisfied the scuff had been removed, she lifted Veronica away from her shoe and smiled.  Veronica’s face and upper body were red from being rubbed forcefully against the toe of the shoe, the skin irritated and burning.

            Brittany lowered Veronica towards the ground and released her about a foot from the ground.  Veronica landed in a heap, pain shooting through her body as she landed.  Brittany uncrossed her leg and brought her foot down near the tiny girl, shaking the ground as it slammed against the ground.

            “Get up, loser.”  Brittany said, nudging the tiny brunette with her toe.

            Veronica felt like a car hit her as the toe of Brittany’s shoe plowed into her.  It knocked the air out of her and she groaned in pain as she tumbled a bit.  Her entire body throbbed.  She clawed the drying saliva from her face and hair as best she could before slowly pulling herself to her feet.

            Veronica looked up at Brittany who was grinning down at her.  She was still sitting in the chair, looking like some sort of queen.

            “You look so pathetic.  You’re so small too, like I could just cover you with my foot.”  Brittany said with a grin.

            She lifted her foot up and brought it over Veronica who shrunk back from the large foot as it moved over her.  Veronica stared up at the sole of the boat shoe, terrified of the dirty shoe sole.  Brittany giggled as the tiny girl tried to scramble out from beneath it.  Brittany began to bring her foot down causing Veronica to scream.

            “Better run, you little nerdling or my foot is going to crush you like a bug.”

            Brittany giggled as she chased the tiny girl around with her foot, constantly keeping the terrified girl in the shadow of her foot.

            BOOM.

            The foot came crashing down knocking Veronica from her feet.  Brittany quickly stood up, growing in size as she now stood up fully from the chair.  Veronica saw heard the shoe creak as Brittany wiggled her toes inside the massive boat shoe.

            “Beg me not to crush you, you little worm.”  Brittany boomed, grinning down at Veronica.

            Veronica was terrified.  What was she talking about?  Brittany’s grin faded and she frowned as she saw Veronica remain still.

Veronica watched as Brittany placed a hand on the counter next to her and lifted her right foot up and brought it over her.  Veronica stared up in horror at the massive shoe sole.

            “Did you hear me, you little shit?  Beg me not to stomp you fucking flat!”  Brittany roared, a devious look on her face.

            Veronica immediately got on her knees and began pleading with Brittany.

            “Please, please don’t step on me!  Please Brittany please don’t kill me!  Please Brittany please!”  She wailed up as a wicked grin spread across the colossal blonde’s face.

            Veronica cried as she begged and pleaded for Brittany to spare her as the girl’s huge foot hung over her.  Brittany just grinned down at her wickedly, clearly enjoying the tiny girl’s crying and pleading for mercy.

            Brittany lowered her foot down towards the small girl and drew it back before plowing her foot forward into the tiny girl on her knees.  Veronica yelped in pain as she was knocked onto her back by the huge foot.  Brittany raised her foot up once more and then began to lower it onto the tiny girl.

            Veronica screamed and raised her arms up over herself in a feeble attempt to shield herself from the massive foot.  Brittany grinned as she slowly lowered her foot down onto the tiny girl.

             Veronica screamed as she felt the sole of the boat shoe press down on her.  The immense weight of the giant blonde’s foot pinned her flat to the ground on her back.  Veronica felt pain all over as the massive foot pressed down on her.  Her rib cage felt like it was going to collapse and her body burst.

            “If I press down just a little bit harder, you’ll be nothing more than a stain on the bottom of my shoe.”  Brittany said with a grin.  She applied a bit more pressure as she said this, pressing down painfully on Veronica.

            Veronica screamed out in pain, her voice muffled by the shoe sole.  It smelled of earth and Veronica could feel the foot flex in the shoe above her.  Veronica felt completely helpless and terrified as the shoe pressed down on her.  She couldn’t move at all.

            To Veronica’s surprise, the shoe suddenly lifted from her.  She looked up to see Brittany grinning down at her, who then burst into laughter as she saw Veronica.

            “Did you think I was actually going to crush you, loser.  I mean it was tempting, especially because you felt so pathetic under my foot, buuuuut then my fun with you is over and I’m not quite ready for that yet.”

            Brittany grinned down at Veronica who was staring up at her.  Veronica’s gaze was drawn down to Brittany’s feet as she heard the sound of her shoe scrapping against the floor.  Veronica watched as Brittany’s huge tan foot slid out from the boat shoe.  Her nails were painted pink just like her finger nails and she watched as Brittany set her tan, pedicured foot down next to the boat shoe.

            Brittany bent over and reached down for Veronica, once more snatching her up by her hair causing Veronica to scream.  Veronica was yanked upwards and then flew through the air as she dangled before Brittany stopped moving her.  Veronica looked down and saw Brittany’s empty boat shoe greet her, the insole darkened from sweat and dirt, before she found herself plummeting down towards it.

            She landed with a thud on the damp insole of the boat shoe.  The smell of sweaty feet and leather was all around her.  She groaned in pain as she gagged on the awful smell that surrounded her.  A shadow soon fell over her and she looked up and screamed at what she saw.

            The reddened sole of Brittany was coming down toward the shoe.  Veronica barely had any time to even move before she found herself pinned beneath the warm, sweaty sole of Brittany.  The smell of sweaty feet increased in potency as Brittany’s foot rested on her in the shoe.

            The foot soon settled in, trapping Veronica painfully beneath the heavy, smelly foot of the titaness.  The heat and smell made Veronica feel sick and light headed.  She was trapped between the soft, warm, sweaty foot of Brittany and the damp insole of her boat shoe.  She felt her body flattening and her entire body screamed in pain.  She was going to die in this giant brat’s smelly shoe.

             Brittany smiled down at her foot as she felt the tiny girl under her massive foot.  If the little nerd survived under her foot inside her shoe, she would have to think of a whole host of humilitating tasks to force the little loser to perform for her.  It wouldn't be that hard to do though.  She grinned as she lifted her foot up and began to stroll out of the chem lab, smiling as she felt her foot engulf the tiny girl beneath it.