- Text Size +

His environment could be described only as hellish. Despite having started clean and as fresh as could be expected, after several hours, the air was thick and humid, with tiny droplets of moisture coalescing on his skin, forming a putrid film that was inescapable, ironically entering every pore in his tiny body. The smell had worsened with the climate, becoming staler as the little air that circulated in and out fo this cavern was overwhelmed by the stench radiating from its walls, and its opening. Only his right arm was able to move, the rest of his limbs and indeed most of his torso a compressed mess, able only to send the signals of dull pain to let him known that they were still attached to him. 


 


It was pitch black, but he didn’t need light to see the deep cross-hatching pattern carved into his body by the hairs. Not long enough to appreciate from afar, but from such proximity, each was like a rope, as thick as his leg and long enough to wrap around him. He had been pressed so tightly against them, smothered between the two walls of flesh on either side, as she sat through breakfast, that his useless chest had conformed to fit around them.


 


At least he could breathe, although that was a euphemism. He struggled to catch the odd breath of foul smelling, sweat laden air as his world shook and jumped around him. Laura was not a speedy walked, but each stride came too quickly as Mike’s body was rubbed between her magnificently muscular glutes. The powerless boy being sheared in her asscrack as she made her way to the beach. Her footsteps boomed like bombs, distant, several miles below him from his perspective, but nonetheless able to shake his prison like an earthquake, each time shaking him beyond his ability to think straight. He was forced to accept that the brief moments between steps was all he would get to think, to try to concoct a way to escape this fresh hell, before another step would shake him beyond focus. 


 


The bouncing became steadily more intense as Laura started walking on the sand, her feet sinking into the sand as she went, causing her gait to sway and as a result, Mike was mashed even more between her undulating buttocks. Then suddenly she stopped. Mike’s eyes lit up as the pressure on either side of him reduced. Laura bent over to lay out her towel. The beach was A LOT busier than she had thought, but nevertheless, she had found a small spot to tan on. She dropped her tote bag in the white sand and bent over, her knees straight and her gorgeous ass high for the world to see. She fought the slight breeze to keep her towel even.


 


Mike’s left hand began to reform as the colossal butt cheeks spread apart, peeling him free of one, but leaving him firmly stuck to the other. The walk had been longer than it had seemed from the parking lot of the motel and Laura was truly sweating. The droplets of fluid on her back had steadily seeped into her butt crack, pooling and soaking Mike as they failed to be absorbed by the waterproof bikini. The disgusting flow had forced its way into his mouth and stung his eyes. The one saving grace however, of his torment, was that the sweat had lubricated him, and he now felt himself slipping. 


 


The bikini had ridden up and was practically pushing him into Laura’s sweaty asshole by now and Mike had to think fast. Mustering all the strength he could, he grasped onto the twisted fabric of the bikini and held on as tightly as he could. Laura straightened up, satisfied that her towel was set and Mike’s world flipped. The walls of her ass came together, squeezing his body, but he still held onto the scrunched up bikini wedged up her crack. 


 


Laura tossed her slippers onto the corners of her towel and prepared to lie down. She was never a firm believer of sunscreen, and really wanted to tan, but first, the shorts would have to go, and she’d have to fix the wedgie that was driving her insane. Oblivious to her busy surroundings, Laura stripped off her shorts with a quick tug, drawing the awkward, side-glances of several boys and more than a few older men, lounging around the beach, eager for the eye candy. Her left hand reached behind her and two fingers entered her crack, plucking the bikini from her bottom. 


 


Mike held onto the fabric for all he was worth, and as he had hoped, the twisted cloth had been uncomfortable enough to warrant Laura’s attention. As he refused to let go, his puny body was ripped from its prison, pulled free from her ass crack as the bikini came out smoothly. As her fingers parted, the fabric snapped back onto her tight ass, smooth against the curves. Mike suddenly felt unbelievably heavy. His right arm strained as he held his weak body in the air, nails digging into the blue cloth. He could feel the strength sapping, but simultaneously his other arm was forming. He only hoped that he would be able to use it before he fell. 


 


The diminutive boy was facing the gigantic form of Laura’s ass, as close as any boy around would dream of being. He could still smell the seat coming from her crack, but it was weaker, paling in comparison to the salty seaside breeze. Looking to the side along the wall that was her ass, Mike could see the tiny goosebumps where her skin was rougher and the beads of sweat, each the size of his head, sticking to the tan, while flesh. He could feel the heat on his back as Laura turned her back to the sun, its rays a refreshing but scorching compared to the darkness he had existed in for the past days. But he was almost free. 


 


He felt himself slipping, his weary fingers slowly but surely releasing their grip of Laura’s ass. He still couldn’t feel his fingers on the other hand, and he didn’t want to look to see if they were there. He made one desperate reach … just as Laura went to sit down. The tiny boy screamed as he was airborne for a moment, long enough to feel weightless, long enough to fear the miles he had to fall, and long enough to have Laura’s titanic ass crash into him, sending him flying through the air towards the towel and the sands. His scream died as the sun blinded him, coming out from the shadow of the giantess and being hit full blast in the face. He fell for what seemed like an eternity before crashing into the hard, hot ground. 


 


Mike’s eyes went black, but he came to almost instantly. He opened his eyes to horror as he stared up at Laura from behind. On the ground, he was miles below her and the towering giants of her legs were even more impressive. Worse, the behemoth of her butt was descending at an alarming rate, like a world-ending meteor form the heavens. He rolled to his side, his useless legs flopping on the sand as his arms did the work. He closed his eyes as the giantess came down, her ass striking the towel with a deafening boom, sending shockwaves through the sand.


 


Although she had sat down miles from him, the forced had shocked Mike. He was almost ready to accept that he was finally safe, when Laura’s torso came down. Her head landed at the edge of the towel, just a few 100 yards from him in his perspective. The second shockwave was less powerful, but Mike still needed a few moments to calm himself down before he was in any state to move. 


 


Each individual grain of sand was like a small rock and lying on them was less than comfortable, but Mike didn’t have much of a choice. Without his legs to move around on, he could only take in his surroundings, hoping that it would give him some clue as to what to do next. 


 


The towel was several hundred yards away from him, the edge rising just too high for him to reach. He could make out the frayed threads on the edge of the faded red sheet, attesting to the years of use. On top of this lay Laura, or rather, her head. The giantess’s body stretched out farther than Mike could see, but her head dominated his line of sight. The titan faced upwards, unaware of the tiny boy only inches beside her. He could see the profile of her face, the ears and neck largely covered by her hair. The thick strands of golden keratin fell in disorganised waves down to her shoulders. Mike couldn’t believe how epically beautiful she was, whether or not she would be at normal size, at such a colossal scale, she was gorgeous. Her sunglasses covered her eyes, but Mike could see her lips. The soft, pink folds of flesh were slightly parted. A few beads of sweat glistened on her upper lip, giving her a gigantic, angelic quality. The air above them shimmered as she breathed in and out, the minute changes in air temperatures causing it to ripple. 


 


Looking the other way, Mike could see more of the beach. It was an incredible sight. He hadn’t been to the seaside too much, but he had certainly seen his fair share of movies and TV shows to know what a beach was like. But this was different. While lying on the beach gave a certain perspective of looking up at people, at only a fraction of normal stature, Mike saw the world in a whole new way. 


 


People strolled along the beach were titans. Their impossible strides carried their legs unimaginable distances in seconds, and each step shook the earth, repeatedly and constantly, until the sand was in a constant state of vibration that made Mike nauseous. Mike could see sand being kicked up as toes ground the rock-sized grains of sand beneath them and flicked them into the air with sickening ease. Then there was the sound. The usual cacophony of chatter and screaming children was enough to necessitate raising voices, but at his size, it was deafening. Each scream was like a shrill dagger, piercing his mind and leaving a fissure in its wake. He tried to drown it out, to concentrate on what he would have to do, but he was struggling. 


 


Emily. He had to get to Emily. Mike couldn’t understand why she hadn’t come to his room the night before, but that didn’t matter. Interacting with anyone at his size was clearly dangerous. She was the only one he could trust to help him figure out how to fix this mess. Fix it? How did this even happen? He hadn’t even felt a little ill before going to bed. And now this … this disease had shrunk him down to a useless size. Someone had to know what had happened to him. Someone had to …


 


For the first time he noticed that his body was fully in tact. Blinking away the deep thoughts, he tested his legs, bending his knees and curling his toes. They seemed to be working fine, and he could feel the sharp tips of the rock-like sand beneath him. He slowly rose to his feet, testing his balance as the vibrations from distant steps continued. 


 


He walked a few steps, tentatively distancing himself from the titanic form of Laura. He glanced back as he turned and began walking away from her, thankful for every second of freedom he was getting. He felt the vibrations beneath his feet get stronger as he moved away from her, no longer within the protective radius of her body that people avoided. He was still looking back at her, at her colossal lips and inviting face when he stumbled. 


 


The ground shook violently, and he was thrown onto his back, practically launched into the air before landing hard on the sand. Mike squinted against the glare of the sun, but soon didn’t have to, as an impossibly large shadow consumed his world. He looked up. 


 


Until then, Laura had been the single most colossal person he had ever seen. The inexplicable mass and stature was beyond his comprehension, but Laura was a regular, if slightly tall girl. She was about 6 feet tall, and certainly had curves, but she not significantly more than some of the other women on show at a spring break beach. The giantess approaching him was something entirely different. Her 6’2" translated to several miles in height, reaching higher than any structure Mike had ever seen. Even Laura, he had only seen standing from a bed, but from the ground up, this goddess was truly breathtaking. 


 


Her left foot, closest to Mike’s tiny body, was as wide as a pair of trucks end to end, a column of pale white flesh dotted with freckles as big as he was. Her foot was bare, toes like school-busses dug into the sand with ease, sinking halfway into the grains, showing badly painted, pink toenails. The dorm of her foot was bare of visible vessels, hidden beneath a plump layer of fat, giving the impression of soft, cushions as large as clouds. Following his legs up was like looking at a cone, her hips wider enough to span his horizon. Her legs were thick and rounded, but again bare of hair, soft and pale like a milky wall. This measurable hip was confined into a black bikini bottom, visibly too tight to carry her mass. Mike could see the thin fabric on the sides almost enveloped by her love handles, but even worse was her crotch. The black swimsuit was stretched taut on all sides, and in front, showcased a cast-like image of her pussy, struggling to hold the skin inside, tufts of bright red hair protruded from the sides. The top of the nearly swallowed piece of cloth was obscured, even from Mike’s point of view by her belly. 


 


Unlike the carefully maintained waists of Emily and her friends this goddess carried an unsightly amount of fat from her abdomen. The almost bleached pad of fat hung like a thick sheet of dough that stretched from her bosom down to her privates, not firm and bulging but colossal all the same. It reminded Mike of when a child pretends to be pregnant by stuffing a pillow under their shirt, wide and plump. Her belly button was depressed, sinking into the fat like a blackhole, threatening to suck in anything that came to near it. A dip in the vast sea of flesh. 


 


The same could be said about her cleavage. The thin line stretched like a canyon, squished between the planets of her breasts. The bikini top was slightly better fitting, but still appeared stretched to its limit, nearly spilling its gelatinous content from the top. The black of the bikini bore stark contrast to her ghostly pale skin the dividing line lakin to a bizarre horizon, with black below and a white field, dotted with orange freckles above. The thin straps that held her bikini top on her chest shot up to wrap around a thick neck, absent of the markings of age, but full and fleshy all the same. These thin lines marked the boundary between breast and arm on either side. The hulking masses were almost as thick as her legs, but wobbled even more. Her plump shoulders were covered in freckles too, obscured by the sun that shone behind her.


 


Her jaw was wide, weighed down by her double chin that shook with each step. Her lips were full and parted slightly as she breathed through her mouth, wide enough to be a swimming pool, or so Mike thought from so far below. A flat nose and rosy, freckled cheeks were all the rest that Mike could see, as tacky, large, oval sunglasses covered her eyes. Her hair was short, tied back into the smallest possible ponytail, but uncannily red. The sprouts of hair on her pubic area were red, but her hair was even fierier in in appearance, as sunlight gave it the impression of an inferno, a life of its own. 


 


The ground shook harder this time, snapping Mike out of his trance as her foot collided with the ground, demolishing a small mound of sand and digging into it, her weight compressing everything in its path. Mike was momentarily drawn back into his amazement as the force of the step rippled through her chubby body, sending waves across the fat only visible to his tiny eye. The shadow loomed larger.


 


As her other foot rose, dragging a rain of sand behind it, Mike realised for the first time that he was in danger. He rushed to get to his feet but as the giantess’s step fell again, the sand around him was thrown into the air, and his body with it. He landed hard on his chest and groaned as pain shot through him. When the sand had settled, he suddenly felt more rain down on him. A grain hit him in the back, causing it to sting sharply. With a sinking feeling in his stomach, Mike slowly turned to look up. 


 


The size of the titan’s foot was indescribable. It dominated the sky as far as Mike could see and filled his puny field of vision with its dirty, dry skin. The sole of her foot was pillowy, but seemed deadly to Mike at his minute stature. A few grains of sand were stuck to the skin, held squished against her foot like bugs trampled by the imposing figure. Mike swallowed hard as the entire thing came shooting towards him. There was no point in trying to run, so he instinctively held up his hands, trying in vain to protect his face. The giantess’s foot hit the sand with the force of a meteor, instantly crushing Mike’s body. He blacked out. As her weight shifted onto it, the flesh of the sole flattened and spread out a little. The insignificant man was reduced to a minute pink stain on her skin. Pieces of pink muck; the result of Mike;’s bones and blood and flesh being churned remained on the sand as the majority clung to the goddess’s pad. Her foot slipped a little in the sand, shearing the remains of Mike’s body into a streak along the massive ball of her foot. 


 


And just like that it was over. The weight released and the foot began to rise. Imperceptibel specks of blood spilled onto the sand, to be evaporated quickly by the sun. The tiny boy’s corpse was nothing but a stain on the goddess’s foot as she continued on her way across the beach, utterly unaware that she had just obliterated a human beneath her. As she planted her foot down again, more of the flesh remained on the sand. She continued to carry his pathetic remains as she walked, each step mashing it against the hot sand.