- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Mostly setting the scene. Some #unaware #butt

The glare of the California sun bounced off the hood of the Volkswagen as it rolled to a gentle stop on the gravel parking lot, but it was nothing compared to the glares inside the car, particularly Chloe’s.

 

“Finally,” the brunette groaned, unhooking her seatbelt and opening the sliding door of the minivan, “and only 4 hours late.” At 5’9”, Chloe had ample leg room in the vehicle, but that hadn’t stopped her from complaining the entire way from Dakota. It was spring break, she shouldn’t have had to compromise any part of her fantasy holiday. The 18 year old senior had been looking forward to the girl’s trip all year and she was here to party. Even the drive through Santa Cruz had lifted her spirits as they passed the throngs of students and young adults gearing up for a crazy week. 

 

“It’s not Mike’s fault, so quit taking it out on him,” Emily snapped.

“I’m just saying, we would have fit in my car,” Chloe replied, referring to the convertible her father had bought her. 

“Stop bitching because I have a boyfriend,” Emily retorted.

 

“Shut up,” Chloe spat. Emily just didn’t understand that she wanted to have fun. So what if she broke up with Kevin, they had only been together for a few years, and besides, they were never going to stay together in college. As she stepped out of the van, she had to adjust the stiflingly tight tank top she wore, the near transparent blue top was stretched by the bold red bra, struggling to contain her voluptuous 36FF breasts. The shortest of the three girls, Chloe made up for her lack of stature with an attitude, aided greatly by her large, self-confidence.

 

“Hey, aren’t we just glad we made it?: Emma piped up, her voice a little more shrill than the others’. 

 

“I’m just glad to be out of a confined space with you,” Chloe shot jokingly. At 17, Emma was the youngest of the group by a couple of months, but certainly didn’t look it. An athletic, body sculpted at the gym hid her youth while retaining a vibrance that was synonymous with the former. A pretty face with a smaller than average nose and a narrow mouth, one wouldn’t have thought her the boisterous flirt she was. The boy’s seemed to like her though. Not just for her bubbly personality and uncanny ability to put anyone around her at ease, but also for her ass. An unbalanced amount fo time spent on squats and deadlifts gave Emma her tight, round ass, reshaping her denim shorts in its wake. Despite how loosely the top of the high-waisted shorts enclosed her abdomen, such laxity could not be found at the apex of her curvature. Unfortunately, the above average beauty of her butt came with a cost, one that only her female friends seemed to be unable to overlook. 

 

“Come on, I had some pretty solid ones in there,” Emma beamed, hopping onto the gravel carpark to stretch her legs.

“Em, farting is not something to be proud of,” Emily scolded.

“Well you’re boyfriend doesn’t seem to think so,” Emma shot back, Mike had made a rather boyish remark at the first passage fo gas of the journey, in an attempt to break the awkwardness, but this had only encouraged Emma, a fact that neither Emily, not Chloe had let him forget.

 

“Can we just get inside already, I need a shower before I can even begin to have fun,” Chloe demanded. The teens had driven to Santa Barbara over hours from Dakota, barely stopping in their haste. Having left on Saturday, they finally arrived on Sunday evening and Chloe was reeling to go. The Bay Vue Lodge was a small motel some 15 minutes from the beach. A single concrete block, it was able to offer some of the cheapest prices for rooms in the area, at the expense of course of windows. After parking, the groiup entered the Bay Vue with baggage in tow (naturally, Chloe had brought a second suitcase to have the most choice of clothing). They crossed the ancient tiled floor to the empty desk, admiring the unnamed landscape paintings on the walls and the corners of the room where the torn away carpeting could still be seen. 

 

Emily rang the bell for service, and Chloe range it seven more times. Finally, a deathly skinny young man appeared from a side door, a pale uniform with the Bay Vue insignia on it covering his chest, and tacky board shorts beneath.

 

“Evening folks, how can I help?” he asked, his voice sounding like it hadn’t yet fully broken. 

“We have a reservation, two rooms, Smith,” Emily said.

“Right, let me just check that real quick,” he said, “I’m Nick by the way,”

 

He tapped on an old Dell with a series of “um”s and “almost”s until finally, “I can only seem to find one room under that name I’m afraid.”

 

“What?” Emily asked,”But Chloe, you booked two right? One for us and one for Mike?”

“I guess I forgot to call and change it; I only booked for the three of us I guess,” Chloe replied nonchalantly.

“Chloe!” Emily hissed.

“What? It’s not my fault you changed our plans without consulting us,” Emily shrugged, “Mic was it?, can I get a porter to help me with my bags?”

“No, Nick, we need you to find another room for my boyfriend,” Emily corrected, still glaring at Chloe.

“That’s going to be a tough one,” Nick apologised., “This week’s pretty busy, as I’m sure you guys know.”

 

Regardless, he tapped away at his computer after a pleading look from Emily.

 

“Well, it looks like you’re in luck, one of the room’s didn’t have a key because someone lost it, so we could always give you that one. But I’m afraid that’s all we’ve got,” Nick said. Emily turned to Mike. 

 

“That work’s fine for me,” he said, “We can just prop a bag behind the door or something.”

 

Their rooms settled, the teenagers left the lobby. The girl’s room was on the ground floor while Mike’s was upstairs. Having hauled his bag upstairs, Mike entered Room 15 to a simple layout. The room contained a single bed, a wardrobe and small nightstand with a lamp on it. A curtain led from this carpeted space to a bathroom with a  toilet, sink and shower. Mike dropped his bag on the floor and kicked it under the bed, he could unpack later. He scribbled ‘occupied’ on a sheet of paper that was on the bedside table and popped it on the door before heading back out to find Emily.

 

The girls’ room was similar, with three single beds in a tight line leading to a balcony and three wardrobes in front fo them. Their bathroom was almost identical, with tiled floors and no door; at least it was clean. Emily and Chloe bagged the two end beds which left Emma in the middle.

 

“Don’t worry guys, there’s enough of me for the both of you,” she chuckled, knowing full well that both of her friends were aware of her nocturnal gas releases, “So what are we doing tonight?”

 

Chloe had already unzipped suitcase onto the middle bed, almost instantly fishing out a Pink crop top with a very deep V and a miniskirt to match. 

 

“It’s spring break,” she stated matter-of-factly, “We go find some boys.”

“Now that’s what I call a plan,” Emma echoed her friend’s sentiment.

 

“Seriously?” Emily said, “It’s kind of late isn’t it? I’m probably going to get an early night in.”

“Screw that!” Both Chloe and Emma exclaimed in unison.

“Don’t be a buzz kill just because Mike’s here,” Chloe groaned.

“It’s not because Mike’s here,” Emily replied, starting to put away her things in a wardrobe. 

“Are you seeing him?” Chloe pressed.

“Maybe …” Emily started.

“You whore!” Chloe screamed, “You’re going to ruin my spring break girls’ trip!”

“Shut up Chloe, no, I’m not,” Emily retorted, still not meeting her glare, “And it’s not your holiday.”

“Fine!” Chloe huffed, “I only wanted to hang out with Emma anyway.”

 

Turning a cold shoulder so quickly her breasts swayed for a few moments afterwards, Chloe went to the bathroom to get changed, “We;re leaving in 30 minutes Em,” she shouted over her shoulder. Outside, having heard the exchange, Mike decided to retrace his steps. He tapped out a message telling Emily to head over to his room whenever she wanted and returned to Room 15. Unfortunately he forgot to press send. 

 

Half an hour after her friends had left, Emily finished unpacking her things. She set out a towel and bikini for the next day and her crocs by her bed. She scrolled through Facebook for a bit, wondering where Mike was until she was ready to text him. She checked the time on the top corner of her phone and decided that actually, 20;00 was late enough for an early night. She figured Mark must have gone to bed so she switched off the lights and plugged her phone in before collapsing onto her covers. She fell asleep almost instantly, the day having drained her more than she realised. 

 

Mark too, finished a few episodes of The Wire on his phone before checking for a message from Emily. When he saw that he hadn’t sent the last one. He decided that he could apologise for the mixup in the morning and had a quick shower before getting into bed, switching off the lights, he drifted off to sleep. 

 

*** LATE THAT NIGHT

 

Jackson, having taken over from Nick rushed from the employee lounge of the Bay Vue to the reception as the bell rang. The 24-year old post-graduate student was loving the extra money on the night shifts and even more so the people he was meeting. A scrawny ginger of 5 feet and 8 inches, spring break had never been very fun, but as a cheap motel clerk, he was doubling and quadrupling the number of attractive women he had spoken to in his life. The young woman waiting for him (gush) at the reception desk was a particularly good example.

 

At least 6 feet tall, the tan blonde was easily out of Jackson’s league. Voluminous  breasts hung beneath in tight white t-shirt, emphasised by a thin chest strap running above them. She looked like a backpacker, with a huge hiking pack on her back, but dressed like a spring breaker, with one of the most enormous asses Jackson had ever seen, contained beneath a pair of blue cotton shorts. She turned to Jackson with a confused eyes and dazzling blue eyes.

 

“I can check in yes?” she cooed in broken English.

“Uh….. yes of course,” Jackson stammered, regaining control of his wandering eyes, which the girl seemed oblivious to, “Do you have a reservation?”

“Reservation?” she repeated confused, “Deutsch? My name is Laura.”

“Right, but, did you book a room?”:  Jackson tried again, to which he received another blank stare, “Book a room? Online?”

“Ah yes, I have read the website,” Laura nodded, the movement causing her boobs to bounce and Jackson’s eyes to shoot down. It wasn’t really fair, with the behemoth 40E cups at eye-level, but he managed to keep speaking.

“Um, we’re booked up I’m afraid, but I can squeeze you into a room without a lock,” Jackson suggested.

“Yes, I would like a room please,” Laura replied, having missed most of the conversation, “Thank you.”

 

Jackson was barely thinking straight as she walked away towards the stairwell, her enormous behind rising and falling beneath her bag like two basketballs in a small bag. ‘”The door doesn’t lock,” he yelled after her, miming a door handle, to which the German woman nodded. She headed cheerfully up to her room, ready for a good night’s sleep in Room 15.

 

***

 

Mike awoke to a faint pounding and instantly sprung out of bed, fearing it was one of the dreaded earthquakes that the coast was so famous for. In fairness, he didn’t actually manage to spring out of bed, as he sat upright, finding himself on what he thought was the floor. He rushed to his feet as his eyes adjusted to the darkness and he saw the cave before him. He took a few steps back on the squishy surface panicking as he glanced from side to side for his clothes, or phone, or any sign of the room he had fallen asleep in. Looking behind him, he saw a large white mass, with a raised edge and easily thick enough to be a small hill. As he tried to process what he was seeing, the shaking was becoming more noticeable and almost rhythmically. boom …. Booom ….. BOOM …. BOOM!

 

***

 

Laura arrived infant of her room and saw a bit of paper on the handle. Unable to read it anyway, she followed what she thought was the little receptionist man’s instruction and tore it off before opening the door. She was looking forward to getting to bed as soon as possible. 

 

***

 

The darkness was shattered as if by a fast-forwarded sunrise as a massive vertical chasm opened to Mike’s right and light flooded the room in a wedge. He realised at that moment that somehow, he was still in the motel room, only a lot smaller. His mind racing, he forced his feet to carry him towards the light, towards the movement, towards help. He stumbled for what seemed like a 100 yards before stopping as the surface he was on ended abruptly. The bed fell at a sheer drop to the carpeted floor, but to his the two feet or so were yards. He looked up towards the door and saw that the light was broken by a silhouette. An almighty boom accompanied its movement as the colossal figure entered the room and swung the door behind it. A sharp click filled the room with light again, this time from above him, and Mike could see the situation more clearly. 

 

He was perched on the edge of his bed, too small to even see over the thin sheet that he had laid on. Having gone to sleep naked, he wasn’t surprised about her nudity, but he was surprised by the speed at which his penis swelled at the sight of the woman who had entered the room.

 

The 20-something-year-old was stunning: bleached blonde with a nice rack and a nice ass, but more importantly, she was colossal. Even from such a distance, which to Mike was miles, she was enormous, and the sheer volume of the sound her movements made told him all he needed to know about the difference between their scales. She deftly dropped her backpack on the floor, creating a mighty shockwave at rattled Mike to his core, and she barely noticed. As she stepped towards the bed, her massive presence only grew, and Mike furiously waved his arms and shouted to try to get her attention.

 

***

 

Laura rubbed her sore shoulders as she approached her bed, yawning as she neared. She reached into her pocket for her phone, her plan to text her friends that she had found  place to sleep in Santa Barbara and that she would meet them in the morning. Her legs and back were sore from the walking she had done after the bus had dropped her in the city centre, but now, she was ready to forgo the shower she had wanted in favour of sleep. Her eyes on the keypad, she turned to rest on the bed,

 

***

 

Mike’s hopes evaporated as the giantess stopped before him and turned, a phone keeping her gaze from noticing him. Despite not being the brightest student or proudest intellectual, Mike knew what was coming, and didn’t plan to stick around for it. He turned as quickly as his tiny legs could on the soft bed and stumbled away from the looming shadow that grew around him. Not daring to turn around, Laura’s ass caught him almost by surprise as the titanic woman crashed onto the bed. Mike disappeared between her left ass-cheek and the bed as her weight compressed him and the mattress with ease. The bed gave a creak as Laura’s butt forced it to conform to her curves, and Mike felt more pain than he had ever felt before in his life.

 

His body seemed to provide no resistance as the mass of cotton-clad flesh crushed him, and he felt excruciating pain overwhelm his senses as first his limbs, then his torso flattened. Only his head seemed to retain its shape beneath the behemoth. Astonishingly, he was still aware of his limbs, despite the waves of pain they were sending out, which to him was a bittersweet comfort. He had no idea if he would ever be able to move again, but at that moment he was just happy to be alive. 

 

The smell was overwhelming, a stale musk of sweat smothered Mike as he was forced to take ragged breaths from the foul prison, to keep his burning lungs from giving out. The giantess shifted, compressing Mike even further beneath her ass. He couldn’t understand how he was still alive, why he hadn’t been obliterated: all he could process was pain.

 

The bed suddenly creaked as Laura stood, relieving the pressure from the tiny teen. Unfortunately, the moisture and pressure beneath the colossal mound of flesh had been enough to hold his body against it, and Mike found himself rising through the air dangerously close to the canyon between her butt cheeks. He opened his mouth to scream, but whatever pitiful sound came out of his withered lungs fell on deaf ears, far above. 

 

Laura let out a deafening yawn, stretching her arms and tensing her body. Inadvertently, the ending of her glutes brought Mike quickly towards the opposite cheek. The terrified boy wanted to scream but any chance was quickly snuffed out as the powerful muscles crushed his body. The smell was even riper and Mike was forced to breathe it in to survive. This world thundered as Laura walked back towards the door. Mike found a brief respite as Laura bent over to untie her shoes, spreading her more than ample ass apart. Mike began to feel himself peeling off the titanic rear, only to have her straighten up and bury him once more within the confines of her crack. Mikes world began to shake again as she walked. 

 

***

 

Stifling another yawn, Laura decided to sleep off her fatigue and get herself cleaned up in the morning. Switching off the light, she sauntered to the bed and crashed onto the less than ample mattress, rolling onto her back and sighing as she felt the sleep already creeping over her. 

 

***

 

Mike was truly buried now, crushed beneath the weight of the German woman’s enormous ass. Still able to think, and unfortunately breathe, he could do little but wait in agony for his torment to end. He held out hope until he heard the first eruption of snoring.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed! I'll do my best to keep this story rolling and deliver chapters as fast as I can.