- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A bit of a short chapter but please bear with, the next one will be juicy if all goes to plan.

Laura woke up with a yawn, stretching out her arms and blinking away the sleep from her eyes as she wondered why it was still so dark. Sitting up in bed and switching on the bedside lamp, she reminded herself that the room had no windows, so she had no idea what time it was. She checked her phone and saw that she had slept in to a comfortable 9 a.m.

 

Beneath her ample ass, the tiny, flattened form of Mike stirred from his semi-conscious state, as the colossal masses of flesh slid up along the bed and took the extra weight of Laura’s body as she sat up. He felt his face contort and conform to the new space allowed beneath the goddess’s butt, and tried his best to contain the voiceless scream of agony that the shift stirred. The full weight of the titan rested on his body, crushed between her ass cheek and the thin motel mattress. He could feel her move around as she reached for this and that, her towering torso moving and taking her centre of gravity with it, and her round behemoth ass moving to balance, mashing him in its wake.

 

After a second, earthquake-inducing yawn, Laura decided to get up for the day. Mike remained stuck to her shorts as she pushed herself onto her feet and stretched again. The tiny boy thought he would be used to it by now, but his mind winced as he was compressed in the woman’s ass crack by powerful glutes. Then she trotted off towards the bathroom. Stepping gracefully onto the tiles, the giantess approached the shower where a towel was already on the rack. She peeled off her top and bra before hooking her thumbs in the waistband of her shorts and pulling down. 

 

Mike felt the cloth he was stuck to slack as the cotton shorts released Laura’s massive butt and fell to the ground. Unfortunately, Mike’s body was in no state to cushion his fall so he landed facedown on the tiles, his nose and cheekbones shattering from the impact. Laura finished undressing by dropping her panites to the ground and stepping into the shower.

 

Mike regained consciousness in a few seconds as his face reformed. The pounding in his head was worsened by the deafening crash of water from the shower. Any chance he had of thinking straight was impaired by the mighty flow as droplets exploded on the shower floor like bombs at an impossible rate. Still, he was free.

 

Mike’s torso has almost completely reformed by the time Laura stopped her shower to lather with soap. The tiny boy’s mind was spinning. He had spent the night, shifting in and out of consciousness in the sweaty prison, trying to figure out what had happened, but he had no conceivable way of explaining why he was so small, and how he seemed to be indestructible … sort of. After some thought, he had come to the conclusion that this didn’t matter. His only goal was to get help, to be found and to escape any further pain at the unknowing hands (or rather ass) of this giantess.

 

He was just beginning to get the feeling back in his arms and legs when the water stopped. Mike’s blood went cold as the colossal shower door slid open and the world trembled as Laura’s foot hit the ground a few centimetres from him. He saw how the soaking wet toes pressed the cotton shorts flat beneath them, her full weight coming down with terrifying speed. He couldn’t bear to be crushed like that again, and prayed he wouldn’t have to.

 

Laura stepped out of the shower fully, straddling the pile of dirty clothes as she dried off. Water dripped onto them from her body but Mike was largely protected, as he remained touching the tiles beneath. He was starting to be able to move his arms when Laura wrapped the towel around her waist and picked up her clothes. Mike’s world spun as the giantess carelessly crumpled the clothes together, sweeping his tiny body up with them and trapping him a ball of fabric, between her sweaty shorts and her dirty panties. Mike was forced to breathe in an entirely different musk as his nose was rubbed in the imprint of Laura’s pussy. 

 

The giantess sauntered over to her bag, tossing the balled up clothes from the previous day onto her unmade bed. Mike felt the sickening sensation of being weightless before his cloth tomb exploded amidst the unkempt sheets. As the ball of fabrics flowered open, Mike breathed in fresh air for the first time since the previous night. Unladded with the stench of a titanic, sweaty ass or a foul, hungry pussy, Mike only had to deal with the small odour of the panites he was on as air flooded his face from above. Having regained function of his limbs, he pushed off the smelly covers and shakily got onto all fours, looking up at the dazzling motel room light.

 

Trying to get his bearings, he caught a glimpse of Laura from afar and stopped. The blonde goddess was shamelessly bent over her backpack, rummaging for something or other, and her monumental ass was on full display. Her tan legs, toned from trekking, rose like tree-trunks even from such a distance, connecting suddenly to bountiful, fleshy orbs. Even without the support of underwear or shorts, the muscular  glutes held their shape and Mike was mesmerised. Before he knew what he was doing, his body was stumbling and tumbling through the clothes towards the divine ass that had hardened him instantly.

 

Suddnely, he had to stop as he reached the edge of the bed closest to her, and stared, unable to move, aside from the throbbing of his cock, as the heavenly butt wobbled as she moved. The giantess, seemingly having found what she was looking for, straightened up, closing the crack between her buttcheeks and causing the muscles to tighten up, sending waved of excitement through Mike. His hand shot down to his dick and began stroking it furiously, desperate to release the pressure that was building up inside. 

 

She turned around and it was almost too perfect. Her breasts were much more mobile than her toned rear, swaying from the turn like filled balloons. Not massive to a normal person, but at Mike’s size, easily bigger than any single house he had seen. The slightly sagging orbs were pale compared tot eh rest of her, a clear tan line arcing across her cleavage where the sun had shone through her tank top. Magnificently small, light brown nipples adorned the breasts that now trembled as she stepped forwards.

 

He abdomen was tight, not athletic, but showing no signs of a paunch and narrow at the waist before flaring out at her hips. Between the muscular legs was a semi-recently shaven crotch. From afar, Mike could see the tiny sprouts of light brown pubic hairs, neatly forming around her vaginal lips. The ruffled flaps of skin, and the decadent flesh they contained were enough to push Mike to climax. The tiny man came onto the sheets, directly in front of this German goddess, who was totally unaware of his existence. 

 

Mike sighed deeply with pleasure but quickly snapped back to reality as the bed shook. While he had been carelessly masturbating, Laura had walked over to the bed and with her last step, shook the bed enough to knock Mike off his footing and onto his side. With a deft movement, the giantess spun around and before Mike knew it, was sitting down.

 

The memories of his night under her ass raced across his eyes and with a guttural scream he tried to turn away. It was no use. As Mike got to his feet and prepared to run, Laura’s titanic ass struck the bed like a meteor. Mike disappeared as he butt sunk into the mattress, compressing it beneath her weight and creating a crater into which anything that fell would be crushed by her rear. Mike only felt the tepid flesh engulf him, smother him, and press him into place. His blood chilled as he heard his left leg snap uselessly, unable to oppose Laura’s curves. His right arm followed suite and then it stopped. Mike opened his eyes, and saw nothing in the darkness. He could feel coarse ropes against his body, almost forming a layer between him and the mattress, and above him was soft, warm skin. Rolling onto his back despite the pain in his arm, he reached up with the other to feel the skin, for any clue as to how he would get out. 

 

The soft, uneven skin he was feeling was surprisingly hairless compared to the rest that was around him. He definitely knew that there was hair beneath him, but he didn’t want to be where her thought he was. Laura shifted a little and Mike was instantly blasted a stream of hot air. He closed his eyes as it stung the sensitive membranes and flooded his mouth and nose. The foul smelling gas of Laura’s fart was worst for him, his face only millimetres from her asshole. The odour clung to him like a sickening perfume, each breath making him gag and retch. Through the recently applied soap, the smell of her anus cut to Mike’s nose and lingered like an unwelcome guest.

 

Laura stood up suddenly, and before Mike had time to register that her buttcheeks were crushing him, she hosted up a pair of sky blue bikini bottoms, sealing him in her crack as the thin material stretched around her ample ass.The blonde giantess slipped on a matching top before stepping into her shorts again. She had seen the white, sandy beach, empty and peaceful, the night before and was ready to spend a day there. She tossed some slippers on and put a towel, her phone and wallet into a tote bag. She kicked her bag to the side and made to leave, swithcing off the light as she did so.

 

Mike was thoroughly trapped now, each, breathtaking step contorting the flimsy bikini around her butt and causing the fabric to ride up her crack. Pressed into the hair crevice, in imminent danger of being swallowed up by Laura’s gapping asshole, Mike could feel the wedgie pushing him closer to this blackhole, but he was powerless to resists. He tried his best to breathe through his mouth, to escape the still lingering stench, but he knew it would only get worse. As the tiny man started to lose hope, Laura strolled happily out of the motel and into the bright sunny morning, sunglasses on and the beach in her sights.