- Text Size +
Anna lay with her back against the rubber sole, staring up at the massive arches of the sandal straps. She held her lovers hair in her hands as his tongue pleasured her endlessly. The smell of her own feet was enveloping both of them, pressed into the soles of the massive sandals from constant use. It was a pleasant, natural smell and it wasn’t overwhelming, just a lingering odor. Anna was good about keeping her feet clean, she knew how much Logan enjoyed them. Every now and then she opened her mouth slightly from an overwhelming sensation coming from her crotch, as Logan ran his tongue over her pussy.

The two of them were by no means adverse to sex, and they regularly went for 30 minute sessions multiple times a week, but being such a minuscule height, a mere inch tall the both of them, was such a turn on that they hadn’t stopped in two hours. Their stamina was unmatched in this moment, lit by their love for each other and fueled by their unique fetish. Anna was drenched in cum as Logan had already blew his load a few times, but they had just kept going. She’d orgasm’d multiple times as well, once even squirting, a rarity for her.

Finally, after two hours of bliss, Logan gave Anna’s vagina one last loving lick and rolled over on to his back. Anna shifted over to him and curled up under his arm and the two embraced in the middle of the giant piece of footwear.

“This was absolutely amazing.” Logan muttered through tired breaths “it’s not permanent is it?”

“No” Anna said, a slight sigh in her voice, “I already developed the antidote.”

“Damn.” Logan said jokingly. They both giggled and Anna snuggled up closer to Logan as they did so. Her nude body made a slight squeaking sound against the sole of the sandal, and as she pressed herself against Logan she noticed just how much of her own foot odor had rubbed off on the two of them. “So where is the antidote?”

Anna closed her eyes and laid her head on Logan’s chest “I stached a bunch of tiny bottles all over the house, all in little crevices no one would ever think to look in. I figured since we can do this now, we’d be doing it often and all over, so I didn’t want to get caught without the antidote and I didn’t want the kids to find any and break them or throw them out or something.”

“So is it like a real antidote or can it... grow us too.” Logan asked, inquisitively. His member hardened a little as he did and Anna smiled at it, though Logan couldn’t see that.

“No, all it does is remove the shrinking serum from our bloodstream and restore us to our original height.” She explained, she felt Logan let out a silent sigh. “But don’t worry, babe, I’m working on another serum right now to do just that.” And with that Logan grabbed her tight and they rolled around on the sandal some more. Anna felt Logan’s cock slip between her legs and into her vagina once again. The warm, soft sensation gardening and growing inside her like she hoped they did soon. But they were only at it for about a moment when they heard the “SKKKKKKSHHHHHH” of the sliding glass door in the kitchen open and the thunderous noise of something massive stepping into the house.

Anna gasped and jumped up and off of Logan, who jumped up and grabbed her tight to keep her from bolting off in a panic. A large, black and white converse shoe stepped through the massive doorway right next to them with an enormous thud. It shook the floor just enough that the two tiny people shook back and forth on the sandal. A second massive shoe stepped into the house a similarly caused them to wiggle around. “Mom?” A voice thundered from above them. “Dad?”

“Oh, shit.” Logan said, still holding Anna tight. He could feel her heart racing against his hand and she could feel his racing on her back.

“I thought she wasn’t coming home for another hour.” Anna said near emotionless. “I didn’t realize how long we’d been at it.” The two watched as their daughter lifted her right up to her hips took her shoe off, revealing a long slender foot in a plain white sock. She casually dropped the shoe to the floor in a way to her seemed like a normal harmless act but created an explosive crash right next to her shrunken parents. The shoe landed directly next to the sandal they stood on and rolled over, hitting them with a blast of their daughter sweaty foot odor. Disgusted and realizing the imminent danger the two were in, Anna and Logan began to run off the sandal. As they hopped off the rubber and onto the floor, their daughter dropped her second shoe on top of the first, which crashed and rolled over the sandal the two had just been on. They quickly ran under the table, hoping for some temporary protection.

“Where is the closest antidote?” Logan asked desperately. Their sexy adventure had become a rather terrifying one.

“The kitchen one is under the stove but we’re better off running for the living room one, it’s under the leather couch.” Anna explained quickly. The two kept running out the other side of the table. They got close to the wall of the house and then began running along it toward the living room. With tiny slaps from their bare feet, the two tinies ran toward safety. They had only been running for a little bit when they felt a vibration in the floor board and heard the thunderous crash of something behind them. Anna turned around and saw their daughters long legs walking towards them, her socked feet looking like monsters hell bent on devouring them. “Faster!” Anna shouted. They had just made it past the threshold separating the kitchen from the dining room. The leather couch was just on the other side of the room and would probably only take them about 2 minutes to reach. The feet were flying toward them though, it almost looked like they were getting faster and faster. The two ran past an open floor vent which Anna briefly considered jumping down to protect herself but she was worried she didn’t have time to communicate that to Logan and don’t know how deep it was or where it went. She kept running but then heard a a huge “BOOM” and tripped and fell. She turned around to see that Logan had fallen to, their daughters foot what seemed to be just mere inches from his body. Her next door rose up and seemed to hover above them. Anna watched as their daughter, a girl that they had loved and raised for 18 years, hovered her foot above them. About to end their life. Anna saw the foot start coming down, quickly.

She closed her eyes and in a brief moment of euphoria accepted her fate. She and Logan had taken a terrible risk, had possibly the best night of their life, and were now going to pay the price. Anna felt something Smash into her waist, then the sensation of falling, followed by landing on something hard, cold, and rough. She felt pressure on top of her and wondered if she’d lived through being stepped on or had if this was what death was like.

Anna opened her eyes and saw... nothing. Pure darkness stared back. She tried to focus, and started to realize she could hear a rapid panting and could feel the sweat on her body, she could feel the cold surface on her back, and could smell something awfully familiar. All of a sudden she watched as light filled the room she was in. One by one, individual bars of light opened up in the sky and she watched as little clumps of dust fell through them. She saw what was on top of her and breathed a sigh of relief.

Anna grabbed Logan tighter than she ever had before and held him for as long as she could. They were alive, and that’s all that mattered right now. Alive, stuck in the vent, but alive.