- Text Size +
Anna felt the cold metal beneath her feet. She didn’t dare open her eyes yet, afraid that her big surprise for Logan had failed. It was a dream they had always shared, and she’d spent months secretly working on a way to finally fulfill it. This had been the big reveal, the opening night of her greatest performance. She had tested the serum and its antidote three times on the family dog and it had worked without a hitch all three times. The kids had been sent out for the night to friends, they’d had a big and delicious candlelit dinner before hand, and finally she’d sprung her trap.

They’d just finished eating dinner when Anna had rolled the quarter across the table. “Quick, catch!” She’d exclaimed.
Logan grinned, a tired grin after a long day of work, but he always appreciated her attempts to cheer him up, “I’ve got it.”
Logan caught the quarter and laid it down flat on the table. As he did, Anna had climbed up onto the table and crawled across the marble surface until she was face to face with Logan. “What are you doing?” He asked, both playfully and with a fair amount of confusion.

Any confusion was eliminated when Anna stood up and placed her right bare foot on his face. Logan’s position in the situation became immediately clear, and his smile and erection grew to fulfill that duty. Those smooth soles, that clean but well used smell of a long day, they put him right in his place. He looked up at Anna through her thin toes, noticing only now that she wasn’t wearing any underwear.

“I’m about to make our wildest dreams come true.” Was all Anna said before she took her foot off his face and placed it back on the table. Standing on that table, looking down into the eyes of her bewildered lover, she couldn’t help but feel the excitement bubbling up inside her herself. Carefully, she removed something from around her neck, a little bottle on the end of a string. She bent down and poured the bottle into Logan’s glass of water, then she bent down herself and took a sip. She placed the glass down, connected her eyes with his, and gave him a slight peck on the lips. “Try not to bust the moment it happens.”

“The moment what happens...” Logan began to reply, but before he could finish the last word, Anna felt an incredible feeling of warmth growing in her body. The heat started in her stomach and then radiated through her veins to every single part of her body it could possibly reach. A fiery feeling of passion overwhelmed her, she felt every single pore of her skin began to tingle. The heat inside her had grown to a boil, she felt like she was on the surface of the sun. Her crotch was moist but she could barely pay attention to it. She began to feel like she was falling, only at the same time she could feel the soles of her feet sliding along the marble tabletop.

And then just as quickly as the feeling had taken over her, it was gone. She was standing on a cold metal now, not marble. She could feel the difference on the soles of her feet. A light breeze brushed up against her body. She was naked now. She still felt the arousal in her crotch. She was ready, it was time to open her eyes.

Anna opened her eyes and immediately dropped to her knees. She felt indescribable, so many emotions took over her at once. Joy, relief, arousal, fear, happiness, pride, love... the list went on and on. She could nearly feel tears welling up in her eyes from the sheer overwhelming feeling. She pulled herself back up onto her feet, took a deep breath, and smiled. She’d done it. Anna was now only an inch tall.

She and Logan gazed into each other’s eyes. She was standing in the middle of the quarter, in the center of a pile of clothing. Logan was momentarily frozen in awe, but after a couple seconds snapped himself out of it and took a gulp of the water. Their eyes met again and they both smiled. Logan then quickly climbed onto the table and Anna watched as the feeling overwhelmed him. His eyes closed, and within seconds his body disappeared into a pile of clothing on the table. Anna ran over and climbed up the small hill of cloth, and pulled him out of his clothes.

“Anna.” Logan began “How did you do this, this is amazing, this is everything we’ve ever wanted, ever talked about, this... this...” His mind was racing but Anna put one finger over his mouth and a hand on his cock, harder than she’d home we felt it before.

“Don’t worry about the how.” She told him. “I just want you to worry about fucking me. On this table, in my bra, in your underwear, on that coin, anywhere. This is our fantasy come to life and I don’t want to spend it explaining science to you.” Logan smiles, wrap his hands around her neck, and pulled her backwards back into the pile of his clothing. They landed in his boxers, a musty aroma enveloping them, only making sure they got more turned on then they already had been. Logan slipped into Anna quicker then he ever had. His dick went deep for such a tiny creature, she joked to herself. As she felt it go in, she moaned and opened her mouth wide, then dove down into his face to give him a kiss.

“The kids will be home soon.” he said as she pulled away and they began to move in sync with each other.

“Who cares.” She half moaned. “They wouldn’t find us anyway.”